Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

giovedì 26 ottobre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 212

A Hanceville man is jailed in Shelby County amid allegations he sexually abused a young child over a period of almost a year.
Ronald Clingan, 48, was arrested and charged with first-degree sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12.
According to charging documents, the abuse happened between January 2009 through December 2010. No additional details were made available.
Clingan is set to have a preliminary hearing on Nov. 9. He remains jailed with bond set at $15,000.

Man, 48, charged with sex abuse of young child Carol Robinson 

IDAHO FALLS – A local man confessed to molesting a 12-year-old girl known to him for the past three years, according to court documents obtained by EastIdahoNews.com.
Bryan Brown is facing one felony lewd conduct with a child under 16 charge and could face up to life in prison if found guilty.
Documents show the victim reported the abuse to her middle school counselor and said the last incident occurred on Oct. 8, 2017.
The victim stays with her father during the week and with her mother and Brown on weekends.
She told law enforcement Brown had raped her nearly every weekend for the past three years, according to court documents, and she felt forced to allow the abuse because she didn’t want to get in trouble. Brown also threatened that he would divorce her mother if the victim told anyone about it, documents state.
A sexual assault nurse examiner revealed the victim had significant scarring in her genitals – something unusual for a 12-year-old that could indicate extensive sexual activity.
When confronted by law enforcement, Brown initially denied having sexual contact with the victim, but documents state he later confessed to having sexual intercourse with her.
When told the victim reported the abuse occurred over the past three years, Brown said “she wasn’t lying” but the majority of the sexual contact took place this last year.

12-year-old girl says she was repeatedly raped by man for past three years Mike Price East Idaho News October 24 2017


A 35-year-old Pensacola man has been sentenced to life in state prison for sexually abusing a child.
Christopher Altman entered a plea July 14 to two counts of sexual battery while in a position of familial or custodial authority, according to a news release from State Attorney Bill Eddins' office.
Circuit Judge Thomas Dannheisser sentenced him to life in prison.
A child in April told authorities that Altman had sexually abused her multiple times.
Altman was booked into the Escambia County Jail on April 14.


BETTENDORF, Iowa (KWQC) – Bettendorf Police arrested 58-year-old Gregg Thurston after he was confronted by the father of the child he’s accused of assaulting. 

The incident happened on the west side of Bettendorf near I-74 and south of Spruce Hills Drive. KWQC is not releasing the address of the incident to protect the identity of the victim.

According to police, two girls in the neighborhood were standing outside of Thurston’s home. When the 13-year-old girl got on the bus, the 12-year-old began walking home. She tells police that’s when Thurston told her he had something for her. Thinking it was candy, she returned to his home. Police say that is when Thurston began inappropriately touching the child.

She told police she left and began walking home when Thurston began following her. She said she was scared and started running home, and Thurston began chasing her. That’s when the girl’s father saw her running towards the house and confronted Thurston.

Thurston admitted to police to inappropriately touching the child and knowing she was in elementary school. In July, Thurston was involuntarily appointed two guardians.

He faces charges of assault with intent to commit sexual abuse, indecent contact with a child and violation of a no-contact order. Thurston posted bond.


A former Maryland school aide and track coach accused of sexually assaulting several male students while he was HIV positive was indicted on more charges as the amount of victims has nearly doubled.


Bell is now accused of assaulting 42 juveniles after officials originally reported 24 victims in July.

"The ages of the alleged victims at the time the offenses were committed range from 11 years old to 17 years old," the state attorney's office said.

Of the 42 victims, officials said they have identified 28 juveniles, and 14 remain unidentified.

The ex-school aid is accused of sexually abusing his victims at Benjamin Stoddert Middle School, at his home and possibly at other locations between May of 2015 and June of 2017, police said.

While Bell sexually assaulted students while not wearing protection, the state attorney’s office said they were not aware of any of the victims testing positive for HIV.

Investigators said a concerned parent checked her child's phone and found inappropriate text messages in connection with Bell in November, FOX5 reported. Authorities launched an investigation in December, and Bell was removed from La Plata High School and his coaching job on Dec. 22.

A search of Bell's work computer didn't reveal anything suspicious, but police said a search of Bell's home computer and electronic devices turned up child pornography, according to FOX5.

The State Attorney’s office said the charges against Bell include: 22 counts of sexual abuse of a minor, 19 counts of second-degree sex offense, 19 counts of second-degree sex offenses, 7 counts of third-degree sex offense, 97 counts of child pornography and other offenses.

If convicted of certain crimes listed in the indictment, the state attorney’s office said it would seek life in prison for Bell. He is currently being held without bond, and is scheduled to be in court on Jan. 8. 

Maryland school aide with HIV accused of sexually victimizing 42 children children Fox News October 24 2017

Paedo school aid sexually assaulted 24 students, filmed child porn 1 AGOSTO 2017 

GOSHEN - A retired NYPD lieutenant commander from Orange County who was part of a sex crimes unit is set to be arraigned this week on more than 80 counts of child sexual abuse.


Neighbors in Greenwood Lake say they are in shock after disturbing allegations of child sex abuse and incest against retired NYPD Lt. Commander Nicholas McAteer.


A total of 82 counts were outlined in the indictment, which claims the 45-year-old father of three molested two family members who are not his children for nearly a decade.


A family source says his victims were 12 and 13 when the abuse began. That source tells News 12 that the sexual assaults systematically took place in McAteer's home while his wife was sleeping and in his unmarked NYPD patrol car, while he worked for a sex crimes unit in Manhattan and its Internal Bureau of Investigations.


McAteer was originally brought up on charges by one victim in Greenwood Lake back in August and is out on $75,000 bail. A grand jury indicted McAteer on dozens of new charges last week after the second victim reportedly came forward.


News 12 reached out to the NYPD and the Orange County District Attorney's Office, but both declined to comment.


McAteer is set to be arraigned on Wednesday.

Retired NYPD lieutenant from Orange County accused of child sex abuse Oct 23, 2017 

SHREVEPORT, LA (KSLA) - A Shreveport man is facing, even more, charges of child sexual abuse after news of his arrest prompts more victims to speak out.

Robert Minniear, 84, of the 3300 block of Terrace drive was charged with molestation of juveniles in August of this year.  He was then given additional charges in September.

Investigators say that Minniear touched a 5-year-old juvenile in an inappropriate manner on multiple occasions back in 1981.


Investigators also found evidence that he touched another juvenile in an inappropriate manner on multiple occasions between 1994-1997. 


On October 20, investigators added the most recent molestation charge.


He was also charged with sexual battery, previously.


Minniear is still being held at the Caddo Correctional Center on a $900,000 bond.

Shreveport man accused of even more allegations of child sexual abuse October 23rd 2017 KSLA Staff 


A man on Oklahoma’s sex offender registry for a 2009 Mayes County molestation was sentenced Monday to 40 years in prison after pleading guilty to three counts of molesting a 15-year-old girl.


Jason Murray Nixon Sr., 39, was charged June 16 with abusing the girl between Aug. 23, 2016, and June 2. He entered guilty pleas to all three charges against him before Tulsa County District Judge Kelly Greenough, who sentenced him to 40 years in prison, according to a Tulsa County District Attorney’s Office spokeswoman.


A probable cause affidavit says Tulsa County sheriff’s deputies learned the girl told another child that Nixon touched her genitalia and would say, “Shhh, don’t tell no one,” after doing so. The girl, according to the document, also reported that Nixon forced her to perform sex acts on him at least once.


She went on to allege that Nixon “literally tried forcing himself” inside her but was unable to, which prompted him to say at least once that he needed to “find a way to make this work.”


Nixon pleaded guilty in 2009 to committing lewd acts with a minor in Mayes County and was sentenced to prison, according to records. He also pleaded guilty in 2015 to a Tulsa County case in which he was accused of failing to register as a sex offender and appears to have been released from prison in August 2016.


Nixon has been at the Tulsa Jail since July 26 after being extradited from Canada, where authorities said he fled.


Convicted sex offender sentenced to 40 years in new child sexual abuse case  Samantha Vicent Tulsa World October 24 2017 

A man wanted in Illinois was arrested near Iowa State University, in Ames.


Esau Ancheyta Hernandez, 26, was accused of sexually assaulting a child in Hebron, Illinois, on October 13, according to a news release from the U.S. Marshals Service. 


Hernandez fled the Hebron residence after he was confronted by the child's family. The suspect's disappearance led to a multi-state manhunt.


The U.S. Marshals Great Lakes Regional Fugitive Task Force in Chicago learned that Hernandez might have been in Ames.


The U.S. Marshals Southern Iowa Fugitive Task Force, with assistance from the Ames police department, located Hernandez at a residence in the 100 block of Campus Avenue — just two blocks west of the university's main campus — in Ames. They then arrested Hernandez without incident at 9:30 a.m, according to the release.


Hernandez has been charged with Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault of a Child. He is being held in Story County Jail and awaits extradition proceedings.

An Illinois fugitive wanted for sexual abuse of a child was arrested in Ames this morning Angela Ufheil, Des Moines Register Oct. 23, 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 211 26 OTTOBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 210 26 OTTOBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 209 25 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo teacher arrested for sexually abusing 84 children 26 OTTOBRE 2017


Clerical sex abuse in pope's Argentina 26 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo tech CEO sexually abused his own son 25 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo Catholic priest sentenced for the sexual abuse of 3 boys 25 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo sport journalist jailed for sexually abusing14 years old girl 24 OTTOBRE 2017



Paedo pastors arrested for raping minor girls 24 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo karate instructor arrested for child rape 24 OTTOBRE 2017


Mom finds video of rape of 7-year-old daughter 25 ottobre 2017


Reverend sister raped, killed 25 ottobre 2017


5-year-old girl raped by her teenage neighbour 25 ottobre 2017


15-year-old girl kidnapped, raped by 2 youths 25 ottobre 2017


55-year-old woman brutally gang-raped by 3 young men 24 ottobre 2017


6-year-old girl gang-raped 24 ottobre 2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...