Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

lunedì 8 gennaio 2018

CHILD RAPISTS 270



The Department of Corrections says convicted child rapist, Anthony Jenkins, describes himself as a ‘ladies man.’



He’s most likely in the Aberdeen or Hoquiam areas of Grays Harbor County, where police say he may be dealing drugs.

Jenkins has a nationwide felony warrant for his arrest in Snohomish County for failing to register as a sex offender

He was convicted there of child rape and bail jumping in 1990. Since then, his criminal history is extensive with numerous convictions including:

Theft
Forgery
Drugs
Resisting arrest
Attempting to elude police
DUI
Reckless driving
Several failure to register as  sex offender convictions

He’s 46 years old, 5’5”, 147 pounds, with blue eyes and a shaved head.

He has tattoos including:

Swastika on palm of left hand and one on his back
‘White’ on upper left arm
‘Pride,’ Eagle and cross on upper right arm

If you can tell officers where to find him, Crime Stoppers will pay you a cash reward of up to $1,000. It’s completely anonymous. Use the P3 Tips App on your phone to submit the information or call the hotline at 1-800-222-TIPS(8477) 



A Hollygrove man was booked in the New Orleans jail this week after a 10-year-old girl early last year told her counselor and then detectives, a forensic interviewer and a doctor he sexually assaulted her several times over a two-year period, the man's warrant states.

An arrest warrant for Michael Vanwhalraven, 46, sworn in April 2017 by New Orleans Police Detective Bianca DeIrish, states the girl told her counselor Vanwhalraven "touches her 'down there,'" and that the most recent sexual assault occurred Feb. 12. 

The counselor told police the girl disclosed that the sexual abuse had been ongoing since she was 8 years old

A forensic interviewer at the Child Advocacy Center spoke to the girl, and she described abuse that occurred two days before at his home on Apricot Street, as well as another instance of abuse two weeks prior.

Vanwhalraven was booked on one count of first-degree rape of a victim under age 13, four counts of sexual battery and two counts of molestation of a juvenile.

WGNO reported on Dec. 14 that Vanwhalraven was arrested by U.S. Marshal's Office in Modesto, Calif., on the warrants out of New Orleans and would likely be extradited to Louisiana. A California TV reporter tweeted about the arrest on Dec. 14.

It appears from court records Vanwhalraven was booked into the Orleans Just Center jail Sunday (Dec. 31). 

Orleans Magistrate Commissioner Jonathan Friedman found probable cause to hold him on all the charges and set his bond at a total of $200,000. 

He appointed the Orleans Public Defender's Office, which typically does not comment on open cases, to represent  Vanwhalraven as long as he remains in jail. 
After a forensic interview, the girl also underwent a medical exam by a doctor at the Audrey Hepburn Care Center at Children's Hospital, which provides care to victims of child abuse, who found the girl "provided a clear history of sexual abuse... by Michael Vanwhalraven.

The doctor found the abuse involving several forms of contact, including penile-vaginal contact, the warrant states. 

The girl disclosed she was told, "not to tell Mommy, when it first happened about once a week for the past two years." 

During the medical exam, the girl wrote that the touching had been "going on for two years and I don't like talking about it."

Hollygrove man accused of sexually abusing 10-year-old girl repeatedly Jan 6 2017


A Radcliff man was arrested and charged with rape, sodomy and sexual abuse of a girl younger than 12. 

The acts began on her birthday in May, authorities say.
According to an arrest warrant, Robert Patrick Jamison, 61, forcibly raped, sodomized and sexually abused the girl over the course of eight months at his home. The girl told her mother on New Year’s Day about the acts, the warrant said.
The girl told police the abuse started in May. According to an arrest report, Jamison told her, “Happy Birthday to you” as he committed sexual acts against her. She said Jamison also made her watch pornographic material, had intercourse with her and forced her to perform oral sex.
At one point during the abuse, she told Kentucky State Police investigators Jamison showed her a handgun and said, “If you ever tell your mother about this, I’d have to kill you or kill myself,” according to the warrant.
District Judge John Simcoe signed a warrant for arrest, and Jamison was arrested at 12:50 a.m. Sat­ur­day.
The last act toward the girl by Jamison was committed Dec. 30, according to the warrant.
Jamison is charged with first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy and first-degree sexual abuse. Because the victim is younger than 12, the rape and sodomy charges are Class A felonies and first-degree sexual abuse is a Class C felony.
If convicted, Jamison could face 20 to 50 years or life in prison on the Class A felony charges, if convicted, and five to 10 years in prison for the Class C felony, if convicted.
As of Saturday afternoon, Jamison is being held in lieu of a $100,000 cash bond at the Hardin County Detention Center.
As a condition of his release, if he were to post bail, Jamison cannot have contact with the girl, according to the warrant.

A 50-year-old Red Bluff man is under arrest for abusing a child for a period of 10 years, the Red Bluff Police Department said.

Detectives said they began investigating Raymond Cruz after receiving a report on the abuse last week.

He was arrested and booked into Tehama County Jail where his bail was set at $3.6 million.

Cruz is facing numerous charges — lewd and lascivious acts with a child under age 14 by force or fear, oral copulation with victim under 14 and suspect has a 10 years age difference, oral copulation with victim under 16 and suspect is over 21 years of age, aggravated sexual assault of a child to commit rape, aggravated sexual assault of a child to commit oral copulation, false imprisonment, assault with intent to commit rape or oral copulation, kidnapping for purpose of rape or oral copulation, rape by force or fear, ongoing sexual abuse of a child, endangering child or causing child or permitting child to suffer physical pain, and mental suffering or injury.


A PENSIONER'S 1980s “campaign of rape and abuse” against a schoolgirl nearly 30 years his junior caught up with him on Friday when he was jailed for 17 years.
Graham Barber, now 77, of Huddersfield, formerly of Anglesey, was found guilty by a Caernarfon crown court jury of five rape charges and a number of indecent assaults.
Judge Huw Rees told him it was persistent sexual abuse “to satisfy your perverted sexual lust.” The victim had given a “credible and compelling account of the sexual suffering she experienced.” Barber had sexually groomed her.
North Wales police investigating officer DC Shona Campbell said :“This is one of the worst cases of systematic grooming and child sexual abuse I have ever come across.
"Barber fully deserves his lengthy sentence as he finally faces the consequences of his appalling crimes. I would like to thank the victim for the courage shown in coming forward.I would encourage anyone who has been a victim of sexual abuse, no matter how long ago, to contact the police.”
An NSPCC Wales spokesman said: “Barber may have thought he had got away with his despicable crimes but justice has rightly caught up with him.
“Survivors of child sexual abuse should know that it doesn’t matter when they report what happened to them, they will be listened to and action taken.
Abuse ruins childhoods and its effects can last long into adulthood. We hope the victim in this case is now receiving support to overcome what happened to her.”


ABILENE. Texas - There are now at least five victims in a sex abuse case involving an elderly Abilene man.
Howard Collier, 70, is charged with continuous trafficking of persons. Police believe he paid teenagers for sexual favors.
Chief Stan Standridge said that at least three more victims have come forward.
Collier was originally arrested Dec. 7 for sex assault of a child and was released the next day on $60,000 bond.
Collier was arrested Dec. 19 on the upgraded charges. He was released the same day on a $250,000 bond.
After that arrest, Standridge said Collier first paid juvenile victims to perform yard work. He did not know how it went from there to sex.
During one incident, Collier paid $1,000 to watch a 16-year-old girl have sex with her 18-year-old friend and also performed a sexual act on the underage teen.
Standridge is once again asking any victim or anyone who knows anything about this case to come forward.

He also said two detectives are working non-stop on the case


A 47-year-old Anderson man has been charged with sexual crimes including fathering a child with someone with mental health issues through force or coercion as well as separate child sex offenses.
Peter Augustus Tanner, 47, admitted to fathering a child with a female, according to warrants from the Anderson County Sheriff's Office. The warrants do not give the age of the female but describe her as having mental health challenges and the pregnancy was the result of an attack.
The warrant also says Tanner admitting to parenting the child in a recorded interview. Sexual battery is alleged to have happened multiple times between 2009 and 2012.
Tanner is charged with third degree sexual conduct for that accusation and he is separately charged with two counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor under the age of 11.
The warrants allege that the abuse in that case happened between 2010 and 2014 and the abuse was disclosed during a recorded forensic interview.

Tanner was charged in December. The initial police report was taken in 2014 and a second report was filed in September after a complaint by a Department of Social Services employee.


















The former football coach Barry Bennell has pleaded guilty to six child sex offences.
The 63-year-old entered the guilty pleas at the beginning of his trial at Liverpool crown court.
The former Crewe Alexandra coach is charged with a total of 55 offences, including 42 counts of indecent assault, 11 counts of buggery and two counts of attempted buggery.
A jury is expected to be sworn in for his trial on the outstanding charges later on Monday.
The charges relate to 12 complainants and the offences are alleged to have happened between 1979 and 1991, when the alleged victims were boys aged between eight and 15.
Bennell entered the pleas when he appeared via videolink in court wearing a grey jumper.

Barry Bennell, ex-football coach, pleads guilty to six child sex offences Press Association 8 Jan ‘18

Ex-football coach Barry Bennell admits seven child sexual offences Daniel Taylor 8 Jan ‘18

Former soccer coach charged with 8 counts of child sexual abuse 8 marzo 2017






A Millville man was sentenced to serve the next five to 20 years in a state prison for setting up a meeting with two young girls where he intended to engage in sexual acts with them.
The mother of the 9- and 11-year-old children was a confidential informant and recorded the conversations she had with now 32-year-old Beeley C. Mead in 2014, officers said.
Police said Mead met a couple with two young children online. He initially was interested in the woman, but when he discovered she had two young daughters, his interests took a sinister shift.
Mead began talking about letting the girls drink alcohol to “get them relaxed,” according to the affidavit filed by state police.
Throughout the affidavit, police said Mead went into detail with the mother about the sexual acts he intended to engage in with her daughters.
They set up a place in Loyalsock Township where Mead could meet them.
Just after arriving there, state troopers took him into custody.
When Mead initially spoke to police, he said, “I didn’t do this to get with any kids … I did it to get with their mother,” according to a pre-sentencing investigation.
Sometime later, he admitted it was the first time he had ever thought about engaging in sexual activity with someone that young. He pleaded guilty to a count of solicitation to commit aggravated indecent assault in July.
Sometime shortly after being released, Mead assisted state police in a serious investigation of other sexual predators in the area.
Through his cooperation, state police were able to arrest 63-year-old James F. Holmes, who was involved in child pornography and predatory behavior for nearly 3 1/2 decades, First Assistant District Attorney Martin Wade said.
When police raided Holmes’ house, they found thousands of items related to child pornography and, when they dumped the information on his phone, found daily examples of predatory behavior with minors.
Holmes recently was sentenced to serve 13 to 27 years in a state prison and 12 months of probation in Lycoming County court.


Probe launched into house of horrors 'where at least 118 kids were beaten, sexually abused and tortured' Geraldine McKelvie 6 JAN 2018


More than 800 cases of child sex abuse reported in 2017, likely only a fraction of victims Elyssa Arevalo January 7, 2018


CHILD RAPISTS 269 6 GENNAIO 2018



Paedo priest is ‘actively seeking new victims’ 6 GENNAIO 2018


Paedo recorded himself raping a 15-year-old girl 6 GENNAIO 2018


Paedo lorry driver sentenced for raping 3 young girls 6 GENNAIO 2018


Paedo sentenced to life for sexually abusing several young girls 6 GENNAIO 2018


Paedo priest sexually abused a new young victim 6 GENNAIO 2018


Paedo jailed for sexually abusing a 13-year-old boy 6 GENNAIO 2018


Paedo sentenced for repeatedly sexually assaulting 5 boys 6 GENNAIO 2018


Paedo teacher jailed for sexually abusing 4 pupils 6 GENNAIO 2018



Ti piace?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...