Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...


martedì 2 gennaio 2018


A teenager who was raped by a Coatbridge paedophile while she slept has been left “severely damaged” by her horrific ordeal.

At the High Court in Edinburgh, Martin Lochrane was jailed for six years for raping the then 15-year-old schoolgirl in a terrifying attack at a property in Airdrie in April 2016.
The 28-year-old dad-of-three was also placed on the sex offenders’ register for the rest of his life by judge John Morris QC.
Despite being found guilty, cruel Lochrane maintains his teenage victim consented to have sex with him – a claim which was described as “utter hogwash” by prosecutors at his trial.
Speaking exclusively to the Advertiser, the brave teenager said: “I’m pleased to have received justice and relieved it’s all over but I don’t think any amount of time behind bars can ever make up for what he did to me.
“His ongoing claims of being innocent disgust me as his actions have completely changed me as a person. Although I try my best, the memories of what happened are very hard to block out and I often get really emotional about it all.”
During Lochrane’s trial, the court heard how his teenage victim had been asleep on a sofa and awoke to find him having sex with her.
The jury heard how he tried to “muffle” her with his arm and warned her not to tell anyone.
It was stated she was in an “extreme state of distress” and “borderline hysterical” after being pounced upon by the predator, and she admits the terrifying episode continues to torment her.
She explained: “My mental health has been severely damaged and I’m paranoid constantly.
“I’m not the same person now.
“My trust of people outwith a close circle of family and friends is at zero. Although I carry myself as a confident person, I’ve closed myself off from everyone except those who’ve supported me.”
The teenager had to endure the “hell” of an 18-month wait for Lochrane to finally be brought to trial.
She went on to say: “It was the worst time I’ve ever experienced. After it had happened I left school as I was too depressed and paranoid to make any effort to even leave my house.
“On top of all that, I had people harassing me and even had to get the police involved because of a series of threats and intimidation.
“It’s been awful and if anything, giving evidence was easier, especially because I had a huge support system on my side.
“My parents, siblings, extended family and two best friends who dried my tears throughout, as well as the professionals who helped me were all amazing.
“I couldn’t have got through it without their love and support and now that justice has been served I’m determined to try and get on with my life.”

Teen who was raped by paedophile while she slept tells of horrendous ordeal Graham Miller 5 DEC 2017

DAVENPORT, Fla. - A Polk County man was arrested on suspicion of tying up a teenage girl with rope and raping her before leaving her bound inside a truck, deputies said.
Travis Burton, 30, of Haines City, was arrested on charges of sexual battery on a minor over the age of 12, kidnapping, burglary, aggravated child abuse and soliciting for prostitution.
According to an arrest affidavit, Burton punched the girl in the face after she arrived at a home in the Davenport area, where Burton was waiting. He then bound her with tape, cut off her underwear and raped her four times, deputies said.
The girl said Burton put a knife to her throat and attached a dog leash to her neck, according to the affidavit.
Burton put the girl in a truck, but got stuck in an orange grove, deputies said. He then sexually battered her again, authorities said.
Deputies said they found the girl in the truck, but Burton ran off.
The Polk County Sheriff's Office said Burton told deputies that he met the girl online and offered her $300 for sex. He said they had a disagreement over the money and it "got a little rough," according to the Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Burton's criminal history includes the following charges: burglary, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, battery, vehicle theft, resisting, fleeing to elude, giving false ID to law enforcement, cannabis and meth possessions, violating probation, battery on law enforcement, larceny, aggravated stalking, battery on a person 65 or older, grand theft and possession of a weapon by a felon. 

Tennessee agents say a grand jury indicted a man of child rape among other charges after a months-long investigation.
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Tennessee Department of Children's Services conducted a joint investigation on Randy "Derek" Byrd, 36, of Haywood County, Tennessee. Investigators say they determined that Byrd was having inappropriate sexual relations with a child as a result.
Haywood County is located approximately 60 miles northeast of Memphis and 100 miles northwest of the Shoals.
The grand jury indicted Byrd Monday with rape of a child, sexual battery by an authority figure, two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor by electronic means, sexual exploitation of minor images and continuous sexual abuse of a child.
Byrd was booked in the Haywood County Jail on a $500,000 bond.

A man accused of child rape was found guilty in Sullivan County court .
Wayne Yelton, 68, was convicted of three counts of aggravated sexual battery, rape of a child, attempt to commit incest, and incest.
Officers responded to a call in July 2015 in reference to Yelton threatening to commit suicide. Witnesses said he had inappropriate relations with a child under the age of 13, and was attempting to kill himself after being caught in the act.
Yelton is scheduled to be sentenced on January 19 in Blountville.

Man found guilty of child rape in Sullivan County Dec 05, 2017 

Man, who attacked 17-year-old girl, facing rape, child abuse charges Benjie B. Talisic cebudailynews December 5th, 2017

A woman who suffered repeated sexual abuse as a child told her attacker in court that his admission of guilt allowed her to feel relief for the first time after decades of pain.
“I lived in a prison mentally for so long. Last year it almost destroyed me,” wrote the woman, who last year made the nearly 1,000-mile trip from Tennessee to New Hampshire to report the abuse by Ronald Burr.
She listened from the front row as a victim advocate read a statement she had prepared about how her life was forever altered by Burr, who began abusing her in Concord when she was 5

She highlighted for the court her diagnosis of post-traumatic stress disorder; her inability to trust others, especially with her children; her years of low self-esteem; and the anger that used to “eat me up inside.”
Ronald Burr, 55, who previously lived in Concord, will spend a minimum of 13 years in prison for his crimes after accepting a plea agreement with the Merrimack County Attorney’s Office.
Burr had once told his victim to keep quiet about the abuse, telling her it was “our secret,” according to court records. The woman, now 30, said for a long time she never thought anyone would believe her, and that she didn’t matter. But on Tuesday, the truth prevailed.
“I’d like to apologize, sir. I was wrong,” Burr told Merrimack County Superior Court Judge John Kissinger Jr. “I pray every day that she can get some closure and do better. I’m so sorry.”
Kissinger later told Burr, “Your remorse, in my view, falls very short.”
Children should be cared for and protected, Kissinger continued, not treated as “prey for acts of despicable abuse.
In New Hampshire, an aggravated felonious sexual assault conviction carries a 10- to 20-year prison sentence. Burr pleaded guilty to four counts of the charge, meaning he could have faced a minimum of 40 years in prison.
Assistant Merrimack County Attorney David Rotman said the state agreed to offer Burr 13 years to serve because the victim expressed her full support for the resolution. A deal also meant she would not have to endure a jury trial, and to travel from Tennessee to testify.
“It’s not the longest amount of time that we’ve handed out in cases like this; however, it is a significant amount of time,” Rotman said.
Burr also has two suspended 7½- to 15-year prison sentences hanging over him; the court can impose those consecutive sentences at any point during the next 40 years if he is not of good behavior.
Concord police began their investigation of Burr in December 2016, after the woman reported she’d been the victim of sexual abuse in the early 1990s while living in Concord.
The girl first disclosed the abuse to her grandmother when she was 9 years old and living with family in Tennessee. Her grandmother notified Tennessee Children’s Services of the allegations, and the girl underwent a medical exam.
However, the investigation went nowhere for nine years. When the girl inquired about the status of the case at age 18, she learned the investigating detective had been arrested on drug charges, and that the case was never reassigned when he left the department.
More recently, the woman inquired with Tennessee authorities about the possibility of pursuing criminal charges there, but learned the statute of limitations had lapsed. However, the statute of limitations had not expired in New Hampshire because Burr had moved out of state and not resumed residency since the 1990s.
At the conclusion of hearing, Judge Kissinger told the woman he has “tremendous admiration and respect” for her efforts to pursue justice in this case.
“One thing is certain: A very bad man is going to prison for a long time, and children in Tennessee and New Hampshire will be safer as a result of that,” he said.

Man to serve 13 years for sexual assault of child in Concord ALYSSA DANDREA December 05, 2017

A 49-year-old Cheyenne man has pleaded guilty to two counts of first-degree sexual abuse of a minor.
Roney Lee McClintock entered the plea in Laramie County District Court as part of an agreement with prosecutors. He originally pleaded not guilty to six counts of sexual abuse of a minor in June.
McClintock told Judge Steven Sharpe that he "pretty much had sex" with a 9-year-old girl when he was 43. He said the incidents occurred in his vehicle between Jan. 1, 2011 and Dec. 31, 2012.
McClintock is facing 50 to 100 years in prison. His sentencing will be set before Sharpe as soon as a pre-sentence report is complete.

FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A Fairbanks man accused of sexually abusing a child for 6 years was sentenced to 45-years in prison at Fairbanks Superior Court.
During testimony, he told the judge he still loves the girl and believes that she loves him.
Sarah Dubowski was there and files this report.
Shawn Weixelman; Defendant>>: "I would like to prevent what I am about to say from going out onto the news or on TV or the newspaper, not because I'm ashamed of it..."
Douglas Blankenship; Superior Court Judge>>: "You see the media here?"
Shawn Weixelman; Defendant>>: "I do."
David Buettner; Assistant District Attorney>>: "This was not a one-time mistake, an accident or a misunderstanding. This was a systematic pattern of abuse. How sick is that? A child had to tell him it was not okay to have sex with that child!"
37-year-old Shawn Weixelman was sentenced after pleading guilty to the sexual abuse of an 8-year-old child between the years of 2008 and 2014.
The girl's mother told the court she had sent her daughter to live with Weixelman because she had become ill.
The mother said she had no indication that her child was being abused until her daughter told her about thoughts of hurting herself.
During Weixelman's 16-minute testimony he told the court he believes the victim has fond memories of him.
Shawn Weixelman; Defendant>>: "We had earnest sincere conversations together where I imparted my philosophy to her, where we talked about pacifism and feminism and I told her about gender equality and she should be able to expect the same amount of respect as any man."
He told the judge he hopes to teach people in prison about feminism and how to use art to express themselves.
Shawn Weixelman; Defendant>>: "Once I'm in prison, I feel like I can have a positive influence on the culture. From a professional standpoint I would really like to return to concept art. I don't know if you have had a chance to look at my demo reel or my resume? But I am an internationally award winning concept artist."
The Assistant District Attorney told the court Weixelman continues to rationalize his behavior and he is only sorry he was caught.
David Buettner; Assistant District Attorney>>: "He claims that he is remorseful, you heard testimony today that he is remorseful, that it's genuine. This remorse is not genuine. It is regret. It is regret that his dark deeds have come to light. That his true self has finally been revealed."
The victim spoke at the sentencing, nearly in tears. She talked about how she had begged Weixelman to stop and he had manipulated her not to tell anyone. She told the court she still suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and will carry the weight of what he has done for the rest of her life.
Superior Court Judge Douglas Blankenship sentenced Weixelman to 45 years in prison.
Douglas Blankenship; Superior Court Judge>>: "The rationalization that you wanted her to be 'Super sexually empowered and knowledgeable' is over the top. Instead of providing protection and nurturing, you used that child's trust to obtain sexually and perverted emotional gratification."

A 33-year-old Mount Pleasant man has been charged with sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl for two years in her mother’s home.
The girl’s mother has also been arrested for not reporting the incident to authorities.
Matthew D. Vivio was charged by the Racine County District Attorney’s Office with repeated sexual assault of a child. If convicted of the charge, Vivio faces up to 40 years in prison and/or fined up to $100,000.
According to the criminal complaint, Vivio sexually assaulted a now 10-year-old girl for two years in her mother’s Mount Pleasant home. Vivio and Ashley Larsen, the girl’s mother, live together and have dated for seven years.
The girl told her mother what had happened several days after the first incident, but she never reported it to authorities. When confronted by Larsen, Vivio initially denied the abuse but then confessed to Larsen and apologized for his behavior. In April, the girl reported the abuse to Larsen again. But Larsen told the girl not to tell her biological father because he would hurt Vivio.
The girl then reported the abuse to someone at her school, who brought in an investigator with the Mount Pleasant Police Department. The investigator learned that after the girl reported the incident to her school, she told her mother about what she had done. Larsen told the girl that she was happy she told someone about it.
Larsen framed the abuse as “not age appropriate,” but that “it wasn’t like rape or anything because he wouldn’t put anything in” her. Vivio touched the girl inappropriately. He also performed oral sex on the girl and had her perform oral sex on him.
Larsen told police during the interview that she knew something had happened, but nothing else had happened after her daughter reported the abuse to her. She admitted to having ” messed up ‘big time'” and that she had planned to leave Vivio after the holidays.
Vivio is being held on a $100,000 cash bond. 

Guam Police Department executed a search warrant and arrested a 35-year-old Chalan Pago man on allegations including criminal sexual conduct, child abuse and drug possession.
Ryan Joseph Murciano was booked and confined, said Officer A.J. Balajadia, GPD spokesman. 
GPD's Domestic Assault Response Team, along with its Juvenile Investigation Section, Mandaña Drug Task Force, SWAT and K9 executed the search warrant, Balajadia said.
Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia were found in the suspect's residence and vehicle, Balajadia said.
According to a magistrate's complaint filed in Superior Court of Guam, a girl known to Murciano told police Murciano touched her private parts inappropriately "about 50 times" and the most recent incident was in September. 
Murciano's also accused of assaulting his girlfriend. She told police that in April he put her in a "rear naked choke," punched her several times and slapped her arm and face, documents state. 
She also said Murciano gripped her neck and almost made her lose consciousness, court documents state. 
Murciano was charged with three counts of second-degree criminal sexual conduct as first-degree felonies, two counts of family violence as third-degree felonies, strangulation as a third-degree felony and child abuse as a misdemeanor.

Chalan Pago man arrested on criminal sexual conduct, child abuse and drug allegations after GPD executes search warrant Masako Watanabe Dec. 6, 2017

Documents show 13 victims in Sioux Center sex abuse case NICK HYTREK Dec 6 2017

‘Godman’ in net for raping 2 of a family TNN | Dec 6, 2017

Suspected paedo caught and beaten by vigilante women after he ‘tried to rape ten-year-old girl’ Paul Harper 6th December 2017

Security guard jailed 12 years for raping teen he met on Facebook NATION 6 Dec 2017

35-year-old man arrested in Hoedspruit for raping his five-year-old daughter Dec 5 2017

‘Every 45 minutes, I was sold for $120 to $350’: Former sex slave recalls brutal life in brothels DECEMBER 5, 2017 MARY MURPHY

How The System Failed A Child Sex Trafficking Victim And Favored A Sexual Predator 12/04/2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...