Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

martedì 2 gennaio 2018

CHILD RAPISTS 246


A sex offender released from prison now faces charges of sexually assaulting a child.

Lymon Lester Hughes spent nearly seven years incarcerated in South Carolina for committing a lewd act on a child before being released in 2016, according to his listing in the North Carolina Sex Offender Registry. That offense, according to the registry, occurred in Lancaster County.
Hughes, 74, was arrested in September in Gaston County on two charges each of first-degree sex offense and indecent liberties against a child. Detectives in Cleveland County added additional charges.
Deputies say the man engaged in a sex act with a 10-year-old girl and took indecent liberties with a different child. The offenses took place between 2016 and Sept. 14, 2017, according to warrants.
Hughes’ bond at Gaston County Jail rose by another $500,000, to $1 million, with the new charges.


A 79-year-old former maths teacher and home tutor who molested three pupils almost 40 years ago has been jailed for seven years.
Geoffrey Oborn's own legal team admitted he now faces dying in prison.
Ian Henderson QC, defending, said the pensioner's sentence would also impact on his 81-year-old wife who is housebound and suffers from dementia.
But Judge Philip Statman remarked that while it was 'an absolute tragedy' for her, it was equally tragic for Oborn's victims.
During his trial, the court heard Oborn 'gyrated' his pelvis against one youngster, and simulated sex with another as she sat on his lap during a home lesson.
A boy was molested on numerous occasions inside a stationery cupboard when Oborn taught at Homewood Secondary School in Tenterden, Kent, in the early 1980s.
Years later, the victim tracked Oborn down and telephoned his home under the pretence of organising a school reunion before deciding to report him to police.
Now in his 40s, he told Maidstone Crown Court in Kent he Googled Oborn's name and the village he had lived in.
"I didn't know if Mr Oborn was alive or dead and it kept playing on my mind that if he was still alive, would he be doing what he did to me to other people," he said.
"Nosiness got the better of me and I put a search in Google. A number came up and I phoned him after a bit of contemplation, pretending to organise a school reunion.
"I spoke to Mr Oborn's wife, who confirmed that he lived at the address and was out playing golf.
"I asked if it was the same Mr Oborn who taught at Homewood school in the early 1980s and she said 'Oh yes, that's my husband'."
However, it was a church sermon about forgiveness which eventually led to the abuse being reported.
Oborn, who also taught PE, was arrested in November 2014, and then twice more in 2016 when two other victims came forward.
He denied 13 offences of indecent assault and one of indecency with a child but was convicted by a jury of all charges in less than three hours after a trial in October.
Sentencing the grandfather of two today, Judge Statman said his victims' lives had been scarred by his behaviour.
He told Oborn he had seized on their vulnerability for his own sexual gratification, and abused two in what should have been the safest of places, their homes.
"You are now 79 years of age. You must have thought as the years passed by that you had got away with it. But that is not to be the case," said Judge Statman.
"You lived a double life in the sense you were a highly regarded teacher, entrusted by the schools in which you worked to teach children.
"From start to finish in this case you have shown not an inkling of remorse. You have absolutely no insight as to the damage you have done.
"Your interests are secondary to those of your victims. Of course it is never an easy task to send a man of your age to prison for a first time and indeed for a considerable period of time."
Oborn, of Wheatfield Drive, Cranbrook, showed no emotion as he was jailed.
In mitigation, Mr Henderson had asked the judge to take Oborn's age and poor health into account.
"While not seeking to overstate matters, he is a 79-year-old in relatively poor health and there is a possibility that given the length of sentence you may pass he may die in prison.
"I don't seek to be dramatic. It is a feature and no more."
Referring to Mrs Oborn's health difficulties, Mr Henderson added: "Either she or he may not make the end of his sentence."
Prosecutor Paul Valder told the court the boy was molested on numerous occasions in a classroom stationery cupboard.
It involved Oborn pushing his groin into and gyrating against the boy's back, touching the boy's genitals over his clothing, and putting his hand down his trousers to fondle him.
Oborn also placed the boy's hand on his own genitals.
The former teacher, who also taught at Dulwich College Preparatory School in Cranbrook, was arrested twice more in January and April last year after further allegations were made by two women.
Both had been home tutored by Oborn. One said he made her sit on his lap while he simulated sex, while the other told police Oborn would touch her breasts under her clothes and put his hand down her knickers.
"He would also press himself against her. She just remembers being confused by it all," said Mr Valder.
"On one specific occasion he gave her a Catherine Cookson novel. She remembers standing, looking at her bookcase, while the defendant put his hands in her knickers."
Oborn refuted the accusations and described the youngster to police as 'a bit of an embarrassment' who always sat too close, with her knee touching his.
The prosecutor told the jury none of the victims knew each other, and said it was 'inconceivable' that they would independently come forward to make false allegations of sexual abuse at the hands of their former teacher and tutor.
"The similarity of what is alleged, by all three, of the defendant pressing himself into them from behind, is the clearest evidence that they are each telling the truth," added Mr Valder.
Passing sentence, Judge Statman remarked on the 'terse' investigation by police after Oborn's third victim immediately reported the abuse of her.
"Back in the early 1980s the manner in which sexual offending was dealt with, both in the community and the courts, is very different to that which it is today when there is support properly given to the victims of crime and sexual abuse.
"There was a terse inquiry by police at the time. When this matter was reviewed many years later, a full inquiry was conducted in a totally appropriate manner and she (Oborn's third victim) was given the appropriate support."
Explaining that he also had to impose jail terms relating to when the offences were committed, the judge said society now seemed to have 'come to terms' with such grave crimes and sentences increased accordingly.
However, Judge Statman told Oborn his abuse had had a profound effect on all three, leaving them with feelings of guilt.
One expressed how Oborn did not even have the decency to plead guilty and spare them the ordeal of reliving in court what happened to them.
Addressing the victims and their families personally in court, Judge Statman added: "None of you are to blame. You are victims of crime.
"Justice has been due to you over a period of years. The courts now fully understand the difficulties that victims, particularly of sexual offending, have in reporting incidents to the police.
"Properly, since the 1980s, the manner in which we deal with these cases has changed dramatically."
On his release, Oborn will have to sign on the sex offenders' register indefinitely and be subject to a seven-year sexual harm prevention order.
He will also be barred from working with children and vulnerable adults.
After the hearing, an NSPCC spokesmann said: “The victims’ families trusted Oborn to look after their children but he abused their confidence in the worst possible way and robbed three children of their innocence.
It is thanks to the courage of his victims finally breaking the silence about the abuse they suffered that justice has finally caught up with Oborn. We hope they have received all the support that is available to help them recover from their ordeal.”

Cranbrook: Former Dulwich Prep and Homewood School teacher Geoffrey Oborn jailed for historic sexual offences Kent Messenger thekmgroup.co.uk 01 December 2017



A Spring Grove man wanted on charges related to the statutory rape of a 15-year-old girl has been arrested in Louisiana, Southwestern Regional Police reported.
Jeremi Fitzkee, 38, of the first block of North Main Street, was charged on Oct. 4 with involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, statutory rape and corruption of minors but fled before he could be arraigned on the charges. 
Fitzkee was tracked to a town called Cameron on the Gulf Coast in western Louisiana and was taken into custody. He is being held in Cameron Parish Jail awaiting extradition back to York County.
Police were unable to provide details of the arrest or how Fitzkee was tracked to Louisiana.
According to court documents, the girl told police in July that she went to Fitzkee's house in January and that he forced her to commit sex acts after giving her alcohol.


Police arrested a Columbia man accused of child molestation.
Officers arrested Samuel L. Moss Jr., 22, at 1903 N. Providence Road, after a 15-year-old girl told police at University Hospital on Nov. 10 that Moss raped her while she was staying at a friend’s house the night before, Columbia Police Department Officer Latisha Stroer said.
Prosecutors charged Moss with second-degree child molestation before he was arrested, according to court records. Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Tracy Gonzalez did not respond to a request for comment about the case. Access to case documents with further details about the case was restricted.
Last year, Moss pleaded guilty to second-degree sexual abuse, a misdemeanor, for sneaking into a woman’s room and sexually assaulting her while she was asleep. He served 80 days in the Boone County Jail for the offense, according to court records.
Moss was arrested in connection with a shooting in Douglass Park in November 2016, but records for that case were unavailable. When he was arrested, Moss was on probation for felony unlawful use of a weapon in a separate case.
Moss was in the Boone County Jail on Friday morning with a $100,000 cash-only bond. 

GRAFTON, N.D.—A Grafton man previously charged with serious sex crimes against a child faces lesser charges as a result of a plea agreement.
Jose Luis Garcia, 44, initially was charged in Walsh County District Court with two Class A felony counts of gross sexual imposition after a child reported he or she was sexually assaulted by Garcia, according to court document filed Oct. 6. Those charges changed after a preliminary hearing and were listed on the North Dakota Courts website as two Class C felony counts of child neglect or abuse.
Initial charging documents give few details into the incident that led to the case against Garcia. A complaint refers to a Sept. 23 incident in Grafton during which Garcia is accused of inappropriately touching a victim who is less than 15 years old.
A Class A felony carries a maximum punishment of 20 years in prison and a $20,000 fine, but the downgraded charge means Garcia could face five years in prison and a $10,000 fine for each charge.

Grafton man charged with serious sex crimes against child faces lesser charges April Baumgarten 


BERGEN COUNTY, NJ — A man has been arrested and charged with sexually assaulting two children, one for three years and another for six, authorities announced.


Marcos Delacruz, 50, of Hackensack was arrested after authorities received information that he reportedly sexually assaulted two juveniles in his hometown, said Bergen County Prosecutor Gurbir S. Grewal.


Delacruz had inappropriate sexual contact with a juvenile from 2012 to 2014, when the child was between 6 and 8 years old. The Hackensack Police Department received a report alleging the contact occurred, Grewal said.


Delacruz also had inappropriate sexual contact with a juvenile from 2011 to 2017, when the child was between 5 and 11 years old. Police received a report about that sexual abuse, Grewal said.


The prosecutor's office Special Victims Unit and Hackensack police launched a joint investigation and arrested Delacruz.


Delacruz was charged with first-degree aggravated sexual assault and two counts of second-degree sexual assault by sexual contact and second-degree endangering the welfare of a child. 





VANCEBURG – A man accused of several charges related to sexual abuse will stand trial on Dec. 11.
Phillip Caseman, 55, was arrested in September of 2015 along with his wife, Maria A. Caseman and charged with sexual abuse and assault.
Phillip Caseman faces four counts of first-degree rape, eight counts of first-degree sexual abuse, one count of first-degree sodomy, one count of incest, one count of tampering with physical evidence and one count of third-degree unlawful transaction with a minor.
According to indictments naming the Casemans, they subjected an underage child to sexual contact while the child was under 18 years of age, beginning when the child was seven and continuing for several years.
Phillip Caseman was found competent to stand trial on Aug. 31.
Maria Caseman was sentenced to five years probation after pleading guilty to a lesser charge of tampering with evidence.
The two were arrested by Kentucky State Police Trooper Mile Fogleman in 2015 with the assistance of the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office in conjunction with the Department of Social Services.



LA PLATA, Md. (December 1, 2017)—Charles County Sheriff's detectives are continuing their investigation of Joseph Elmer Rohls, 80, of Newburg, who was arrested on Nov. 22 and charged with sexually assaulting a 4-year-old girl. 

Since his arrest, two other victims have come forward and reported Rohls had sexually assaulted them when they were young girls. Detectives have information Rohls may have assaulted even more children, mostly girls between the ages of 4-7, who may have had ties with his family. The assaults may have occurred between 1978–November 2017 in the homes of families he visited and in his own house on Morgantown Road in Newburg. 

Anyone whose children may have had contact with Rohls, and who believes their child may have been assaulted by him, should contact Det. J. Feldman at (301) 609-6474. Rohls was charged with several sexual child abuse related offenses.


In a procedural move, Sioux County Attorney Thomas Kunstle filed a motion in Sioux County District Court to dismiss 29 cases against Curtis Van Dam because all charges will prosecuted under a single case rather than in each individual case.
District Judge Patrick Tott granted the motion and dismissed the cases.
The action does not dismiss any of the more than 100 charges that authorities have filed against Van Dam.
Van Dam, 36, of Sioux Center, was arrested Oct. 23 after a complaint was filed against him for inappropriate contact with a Sioux Center Christian student. Van Dam was charged with lascivious acts with a child.
After Sioux Center police continued to investigate the case, they filed additional charges related to incidents that occurred from Aug. 23, 2014, to the present with several other children.
Van Dam, who taught at the private school for nine years, faces 101 felonies and 39 misdemeanors, including charges of second-degree sexual abuse, third-degree sexual abuse, sexual exploitation by a teacher and lascivious acts with a child.
Police have declined to identify the victims' gender and how many children were involved.
According to court documents, Van Dam touched the genitals of one of the victims, who was under age 12, twice a week for 10 weeks. Another charge accuses Van Dam of having a child under age 12 touch his genitals and persuading another minor to partially disrobe once a week for six weeks. Van Dam is also accused of exposing himself to children on more than one occasion.
Police have said the incidents took place at various locations, including the school.
School administrators removed Van Dam, who taught fifth grade, from the school after the first complaint was filed and later fired him.



A 33-YEAR-OLD man has been jailed for two years for the “systematic” sexual abuse of a young girl over a period of ten months.
Mohammed Waqar, of Devonshire Street, Keighley, was convicted by a jury at Bradford Crown Court in October of eight offences, including seven allegations of sexual assault of a child under 13 and one count of causing his victim to watch a sexual act.
During the trial, the jury heard that Waqar, a married man with three children, pulled down the girl’s trousers and touched her indecently.
He also showed her pornography on his phone and kissed her on the lips.
The police were alerted when she told her mother in September last year.
Waqar’s barrister, Jeremy Hill Baker, handed in references from family members and employers speaking highly of his client and saying his behaviour was out of character.
The court heard that Waqar continued to deny his guilt, telling his probation officer he was innocent.
Mr Hill Baker said Waqar’s wife was very supportive of him and his relatives were shocked and upset.
He urged the court to consider the possibility of suspending the inevitable custodial sentence.
But the trial judge, Recorder Rachael Harrison, said Waqar had deliberately isolated the girl in order to sexually assault her.
You systematically abused her over ten months,” Recorder Harrison said.
She told Waqar: “Only an immediate custodial sentence is appropriate.”
A Sexual Harm Prevention Order for five years was put in place to safeguard young girls in the future and Waqar must sign on the sex offenders’ register.
After the case, an NSPCC spokesperson said: “Waqar’s young victim has shown incredible courage in coming forward and speaking out.
She has been through a traumatic experience but her bravery has helped put him behind bars.
“Talking to a trusted adult about abuse is extremely difficult and the NSPCC visits schools in Bradford – and across the country – to help young people speak out and stay safe.
“Children can call Childline and speak to trained counsellors at any time of the day or night on 0800 1111. Adults with concerns about a child can call the NSPCC Helpline – in confidence – on 0808 8005000.”


Married man jailed for 'systematic' sexual abuse of girl Will Kilner Dec 02 2017

SANTA ANA  — A 49-year-old man pleaded guilty and was immediately sentenced to 50 years in prison for sexually assaulting two girls in Santa Ana, beginning when they were 8 years old and continuing until they were 13.
Joseph Margo accepted a plea deal from prosecutors that led to the dismissal of eight felony counts of sex crimes. Margo pleaded guilty to rape, sodomy of a minor, forcible oral copulation of a minor and continuous sexual abuse of a child.
The assaults started in October 2008 and continued through November 2015, according to court records.

Savannah man sentenced to 20 years for sex trafficking children  December 1st 2017 WTOC Staff


Black Country sex ring: Seven men jailed after family home used as 'paedophile brothel' John Scott Dec 02 2017





Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...