Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

venerdì 29 dicembre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 265


A child abuser has been jailed for five years after being found guilty of a string of indecent assaults on two young boys. 




Andrew Burton, 45, abused the boys in a variety of ways and Teesside Crown Court heard the victims have been unable to get over what had happened to them.

One of the victims told the court he had ‘gone off the rails’, getting into trouble with the police, something which he blamed partly on the abuse he suffered as child. 

Burton was found guilty of eight charges of sexual assault in a retrial after a jury earlier this year was unable to reach verdicts. 

Prosecutor Paul Cleasby told the court the abuse happened more than 20 years ago

“The defendant had a computer,” said Mr Cleasby. “As you may imagine, that was a big attraction at the time because not many children had them. “Games used to take a long time to load, and Burton used this time to abuse the two boys

“He did this in a variety of ways.” Mr Cleasby added: “At the time the boys didn’t know if what was happening was right or wrong. 

“The prosecution say Burton took advantage of their naivety. “The police were informed many years later. 

“When interviewed, he told police he had not abused any boys. 

“He said he was a late developer, and as a teenager he preferred the company of boys younger than himself.” 

Burton, of Whitfield Drive, Hartlepool, denied eight charges of indecent assault of a child

He was convicted of all charges after a trial lasting five days. 

Child abuser locked up for indecent assaults on two young boys ROB FREETH 28 December 2017


A former Missouri middle school football coach who kidnapped, raped, and killed a 10-year-old little girl is demanding a new trial or an acquittal, stating he didn’t receive a fair trial last month.
As CrimeOnline previously reported, 49-year-old Craig Wood was convicted of first-degree murder for the death of Hailey Owens, a 10-year-old that he abducted on Feb. 18, 2014, off of the 3200 block of West Lombard Street in St. Louis. Court documents indicate that Wood pulled the little girl into his truck, hid her in his basement, then raped and killed her. A witness who saw Wood take Hailey wrote down his license plate number and called the police.
Wood is currently awaiting sentencing, but in the meantime, his lawyers filed an appeal, claiming there were mistakes in both courtroom procedure and jury selection that hindered him from receiving a fair trial, according to the Springfield News-Leader.
Wood’s lawyers claim that several jury member approved of the death penalty. They also claimed the presiding judge allowed “too much evidence” to be presented at the trial, and that witnesses were essentially over-dramatic for the news cameras allowed in the courtroom, which ultimately swayed opinions. 
“Mr. Wood prays that this court enter in his case a judgment of acquittal notwithstanding the verdict, or, in the alternative, an order granting him a new trial,” the new motion read.
The gruesome details of the crime left a community shocked after they learned Wood bound the little girl’s hands together and shot her in the head after raping her. He then wrapped her in garbage bags, put her in a storage container and hid her inside his basement, in his home off of East Stanford Street.
Hours later, authorities searched his home and found her, thanks to the witness who caught his license plate number as he drove away. Further, other witnesses told detectives they saw someone matching Wood’s description yanking Hailey into a truck.
Wood’s lawyers aren’t disputing the fact that their client is guilty. They did, however, push for second-degree murder, stating that his actions weren’t premeditated, but instead, fueled by meth use that made him act on a whim. They’re also currently fighting to keep him from receiving the death penalty. The jury agreed that Wood was indeed guilty, but they couldn’t come to unanimous decision as to whether he should receive life in prison or the death sentence, resulting in a deadlock.
In Missouri, a judge has the authority to decide the sentencing in the event of a hung jury. Instead of ruling on life or death for the convict next month, the presiding Greene County judge will have to rule on the motion.
Former football coach & convicted child killer rapist who sexually assaulted a little girl and shot her in the head demands a new trial Leigh Egan December 28, 2017


ROBERT John Beavis was in his 30s in 2004 when he sexually assaulted a 10-year-old girl at his Belmont home.
The offences occurred nearly six years after the family of an eight-year-old girl reported a child sex allegation against him to police but did not pursue criminal proceedings because of her age. The family of the 10-year-old girl also did not pursue criminal proceedings in 2004 because of her age.
In December Beavis, 52, was jailed for eight years, with a minimum sentence of four years and 10 months, after a jury in October found him guilty of five serious child sex offences against the 10-year-old girl in 2004. The trial included evidence from that victim, and the woman whose family made an allegation to police on her behalf in 1998.
Families of the women say the Beavis case raises questions about Surf Life Saving Australia’s child protection policies after Beavis remained a prominent member of the movement at local, regional, state and national events until a police investigation that led to formal charges against him in June, 2016.
One of the families had contact with Beavis through a Hunter surf club. Both families say allegations against Beavis were raised with the Surf Life Saving movement at the time they were disclosed by the children. 
The mother of the girl sexually abused when she was 10 said she was proud of her daughter for standing up against her abuser and giving evidence on behalf of children.
In a submission to a Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse public hearing in April, 2016 – two months before Beavis was charged – Surf Life Saving Australia chief executive Melissa King conceded the size, federated structure and limited national resources available to Surf Life Saving Australia were issues for the organisation.
“Those who operate at club level are often beyond the direct supervision and control of Surf Life Saving Australia,” Ms King said.
“On that basis Surf Life Saving Australia is not able to monitor and ensure 100 per cent compliance with policies at every club in Australia all of the time.
“Because of the nature and structure of the organisation SLSA is required to put significant trust in those at lower levels in the organisation that they will abide by SLSA's policies at all times.”
Ms King said the organisation had been “proactive” in “enhancing child safe practices” in the organisation since a member protection policy was developed in 1999.
The royal commission was told Surf Life Saving Australia had more than 77,000 members under 18 years of age. A child protection audit prompted by the royal commission found some issues requiring immediate action.

A Cherokee County man has been jailed after reportedly taking a minor against her will to Ridge Ferry Park and raping the minor at Ridge Ferry Park on Wednesday night, police reports stated.
According to Floyd County Jail reports:
Cameron Jerome White, 30, of 3104 Elana Way, Woodstock, is charged with rape, child molestation, enticing a child for indecent purposes and false imprisonment. He is accused of transporting her to the park for the purpose of committing child molestation.
White, who was arrested at 293 Riverside Parkway, at 9:40 p.m. a short time after the assault is being held in the Floyd County Jail without bond.

BOSSIER CITY, La. - A Bossier City man is behind bars for committing sex crimes against a child under the age of 13.
On Wednesday 24-year-old Christopher George Keeling was arrested for first degree rape by detectives with the Bossier City Police Department’s Juvenile Unit.
Keeling was taken into custody following an investigation into a complaint that he had sexually assaulted the victim on multiple occasions over the past few months.
Keeling was booked into the Bossier City Jail and later transferred to the Bossier Parish Maximum Security Facility in Plain Dealing. 

A Terrebonne Parish grand jury has found enough evidence to indict a 28-year-old Houma man on a charge of aggravated rape, prosecutors said.
Derrick Bickham, of 114 Crozier Drive, was charged with aggravated rape of a person under 13 on Dec. 14, prosecutors said.
According to the Houma Police Department, Bickham was arrested Sept. 25 after detectives investigated a sexual assault that occurred five years ago.
The victim, now a 15-year-old girl, knew Bickham as an acquaintance and was between 9 and 10 years old at the time of the rape, police said. The investigation revealed the suspect had forced the victim to perform oral sex on him, authorities said.
After a warrant was issued for Bickham’s arrest, detectives went to his address and took him into custody without incident. Bickham was then transported to the Terrebonne Parish jail, where he was incarcerated on a $200,000 bond.
Aggravated rape refers to the rape of a victim under the age of 13, over 65, disabled, involving a weapon or multiple perpetrators, according to state law.
If convicted, Bickham could face life in prison without the possibility of probation, parole of suspension of sentence. The case is being prosecuted by Assistant District Attorney Bud Barnes.
Bickham is scheduled to be arraigned on Jan. 16.
Houma man indicted for aggravated rape of a child Dan Copp Dec 27, 2017


WILTON — A Wilton man sexually abused a child younger than 12 over several months earlier this year, Saratoga County sheriff's deputies said.
Robert Mosher, 41, of 402 Northern Pines Road, faces one count each of first-degree criminal sexual act and first-degree sexual abuse, both felonies. He was acquainted with the child before the abuse, deputies said.
Mosher was arrested this week. If convicted of the top count, he faces up to 25 years in state prison.
He was arraigned and ordered held on $25,000 bail.
Sheriff: Man sexually abused child in Wilton Steven Cook December 28, 2017



STORY COUNTY, Iowa — A 73-year-old Nevada man was arrested Wednesday after police said he sexually assaulted a 9-year-old girl earlier this year, according to online court documents.

A criminal complaint alleges that James Everett Moore on Aug. 18 forcibly kissed the girl on the mouth, had her sit on his lap and spread her legs and inappropriately touched her.

He was taken to the Story County Jail but has since been released after posting $50,000 bond.

Moore is charged with second-degree sexual abuse, which is punishable by up to 25 years in prison. He was also charged with assault.

When the child’s father asked Moore about the incident, he admitted to kissing the girl, according to the criminal complaint.

73-year-old man charged with sexual abuse of 9-year-old girl Dec 28, 2017 Alex Kirkpatrick

HANCEVILLE - A Hanceville man was arrested on Dec. 26, following an investigation by the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO) in which it was discovered that he molested multiple children under the age of 12, according to the department.
Wade Allen Waldrop, 40, has been charged with first-degree rape, two counts of sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12 and enticing a minor. All the charges are felonies.
A statement from the CCSO said investigators worked with the Cullman County District Attorney’s Office to issue arrest warrants for the suspect.  
Due to the graphic nature of this crimes, no further details are being released by the CCSO.        
“I am glad we were able to arrest and put this suspect behind bars,” said Sheriff Matt Gentry. “I would like to thank our investigators for doing a great job on this case. The Cullman County Sheriff’s Office would like to thank the Children’s Advocacy Center, Cullman DHR and the Cullman County District Attorney’s Office for their assistance.”   
Waldrop is currently being held in the Cullman County Detention Center on a $90,000 property bond.
HANCEVILLE MAN ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY MOLESTING MULTIPLE CHILDREN WENDY SACK Dec 28 2017


The Federal Bureau of Investigation is searching for an Indianapolis man wanted for sexual exploitation of a child,
Gustavo Aguilar-Cruz, 41, is accused of taking videos and photos of him sexually abusing an 11-year-old girl. The FBI first learned of the allegation on March 21.
The FBI searched the suspect’s home and vehicle. Electronic devices were seized, and the FBI said many of them had videos and images of child pornography and of Cruz engaging in sexual acts with the victim.
Investigators say the abuse happened over the course of several years.
Officials describe Cruz as a Hispanic man with brown eyes, dark hair, 5’11” tall and 210 pounds. He also has a mole on his right cheek.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to the FBI at or Crime Stoppers at 317-262-TIPS.
FBI searches for Indy man in sexual abuse of 11-year-old woman December 28, 2017


A Texarkana man accused of giving five teen girls Xanax, marijuana and methamphetamine in exchange for sex has been indicted by a Bowie County grand jury for five counts of continuous trafficking of persons.
Kenneth Dewayne Nelson, 63, was also indicted this month for two counts of sexual assault of a child. According to the Texas Department of Public Safety, Nelson’s arrest resulted from a months-long investigation by DPS, FBI and Texarkana, Texas, police.
Staff at the Children’s Advocacy Center in Texarkana interviewed five girls during 2016 and 2017 regarding their experiences with Nelson. Victim number one told a CAC forensic interviewer in May 2016 that Nelson would pick her and other girls up in his car and drive them to a house on Lee Street in Texarkana, Ark., which Nelson had inherited from his mother. The girl said Nelson began by giving her a hat and a shirt but later gave her Xanax, marijuana or methamphetamine for sex on multiple dates beginning when she was 15 and continuing until she was 16.
A girl identified in affidavits as Victim number two was interviewed at CAC in October. She reported that Nelson began having sex with her when she was 16 in exchange for drugs and cash. The second victim reported that she was often in the Lee Street house with other girls when Nelson would have sex with them.
A third girl, identified as Victim number three, told a CAC interviewer that she began having sex with Nelson in exchange for drugs and money in October 2014 when she 15. Like the other girls interviewed, the third victim reported that Nelson would often pick the girls up together and have sex with them at the Lee Street house.
The fourth girl, identified as Victim number four, told a CAC interviewer in September that she was 13 when Nelson first began providing her marijuana but that she refused to have sex with him until she was 14. The girl said Nelson would have sex with her and other girls at the house on Lee Street or in his car.
A fifth girl related a similar account when interviewed at the CAC in August. She reported having sex with Nelson from the time she was 14 until she was 17. Two other girls reported having sex with Nelson as well.
Each of the five counts of continuous trafficking of persons is punishable by 25 to 99 years or life in prison. Each of the two counts of child sexual assault are punishable by two to 20 years in prison.
Nelson’s bail on each of the trafficking charges is set at $250,000 cash. He is currently being held in the Bowie County jail. Nelson is scheduled to appear before 5th District Judge Bill Miller next month.
Texarkana man, 63, indicted for human trafficking and sexual assault Field Walsh December 28, 2017

Marshfield man, 42, nabbed in police child sex predator sting Robert Imrie Dec 28, 2017

2 held without bond on charge of trafficking student for sex Dec 29, 2017 Haley Williams

A Sacramento Superior Court jury convicted Richard Lee Hranac Jr. of sexually preying on a girl during extended periods in which her mother was hospitalized.
Hranac, 36, was convicted of four counts of lewd acts on a child age 14, five counts of oral copulation with a child 10 or younger and two counts of sexual intercourse with a child 10 or younger on Dec. 19, according to a Sacramento County District Attorney’s Office release distributed Wednesday. He faces up to 139 years in prison ahead of a Feb. 16 sentencing.
The victim was often left in Hranac’s care when her mother was hospitalized due to a chronic medical condition. He sexually abused her at age 7 until just before her 11th birthday, when she was placed in the custody of a family member in 2011.
The victim initially hesitated to report the abuse, but came forward in 2013 after her mother’s death. Hranac was booked into Sacramento County Main Jail in January.

Millard South Assistant Principal arrested for sexual assault, child abuse Dec 28, 2017


Twin Falls School District teacher arrested on rape charges Jeffrey Dahdah Dec 28, 2017






Police failing to protect children from sexual exploitation Fiona Hamilton December 28 2017


Disturbing videos from child predators cap a disturbing year at YouTube Ashley Rodriguez Dec 28 2017




Paedo raped daughter for 22 years fathering 8 children with her 29 DICEMBRE 2017



19-year-old gang raped on orders of panchayat 29 dicembre 2017


6-year-old girl raped by neighbour 29 dicembre 2017


21-year-old arrested for raping, murdering 15-year-old girl 29 dicembre 2017


65-year-old woman raped by 15-year-old 29 dicembre 2017


FEMALE RAPISTS 23 28 dicembre 2017



Ti piace?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...