Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

lunedì 25 dicembre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 263


A former Dudley man who raped a young girl and committed a string of other child sexual offences has been jailed after being found hiding in a park.



Matthew Perry, of no fixed address, had been charged with 11 counts of child sexual offences, including rape after an investigation was launched following admissions to police from two young girls in 2014.
The unemployed 38-year-old failed to appear at his trial in September 2016 and a warrant was issued for his arrest.
A nationwide search was launched jointly by West Midlands and Hertfordshire Police, after reported sightings of him sleeping rough in Borehamwood.
A trial went ahead in his absence and he was found guilty on December 14 at Wolverhampton Crown Court.
But a tip off earlier this week finally led police to a Cardiff park and Perry was found and jailed for 20 years followed by an extended licence period of five years. He will also remain on the Sex Offender Register for life.
Detective sergeant Kay Redfern, from the force’s Public Protection Unit, said: “We are delighted that, with the assistance of the public and our colleagues in South Wales Police, we have removed a dangerous sex offender from our streets. We wish to thank everyone who contacted us with information that led to the capture of this man.
“I hope this brings comfort to his victims who showed tremendous courage in coming forward and reporting their horrific experiences.
“West Midlands Police has an excellent track record of bringing historical sex offenders to court and there is a raft of agencies we work with to assist survivors of sexual abuse on their journey to justice."

A Raleigh swim coach was arrested and charged with multiple counts of sex crimes involving a child, according to an arrest warrant obtained by WRAL.
Nathan Weddle, 43, of 1941 Blackwolf Run Lane in Raleigh, was arrested and charged with four counts of indecent liberties with a child and six counts of statutory rape with a child under the age of 16.
The warrant indicates the incident that lead to his arrest occurred in August.
He appeared in court for the first time.
Weddle is being held at the Wake County Detention Center under a $5 million bond.
Weddle is the head coach of the Capital Area Swim Team, which trains at a facility in North Hills.
He is also listed online as the coach for a neighborhood swim team, the Hedingham Sharks. 

His biography indicates he has been coaching the team for at least seven years.

Raleigh swim coach charged with sex crimes involving a child Dec 22 2017



A judge sentenced a 37-year-old Weber County man Wednesday, Dec. 20, to no less than 15 years in the Utah State Prison after the man pleaded guilty to first-degree felony aggravated sexual abuse of a child.
James Thomas Millus — whose additional charges of first-degree felony forcible sodomy and second-degree felony forcible sexual abuse were dismissed without prejudice — reached a resolution with prosecutors on Nov. 2, according to documents filed with Ogden’s 2nd District Court.
Millus will serve no less than 15 years and up to life in the state prison, as well as paying restitution totaling $1,500 plus interest. 
Weber County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrested Millus on Aug. 15 after deputies were dispatched on a sexual assault call. 
According to court documents, Millus was attempting to kill himself when deputies arrived at the home in an unincorporated part of Weber County. 
The teenage victim wrote a letter describing Millus’ actions and told authorities with the Children’s Justice Center that the behavior had been going on for about a year-and-a-half. 
Millus turned himself in after a sheriff’s deputy was able to convince him not to harm himself. 

CHILD RAPISTS 170 25 AGOSTO 2017



Maximino Sanchez, 36, of Trenton, has been charged in connection with an ongoing sexual assault of a child that took place in 2013, Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony P. Kearns, III said.
Sanchez was taken into custody by the U.S. Marshal's Fugitive Task Force and has been charged with first-degree aggravated sexual assault, second-degree sexual assault and fourth-degree lewdness, according to the prosecutor's office.
The assaults on a child under the age of 13 took place in Lambertville.
An investigation into the assaults took place in 2016. It wasn't until this month that authorities were able to locate him, the prosecutor's office reported.
His arrest was the result of a joint effort by the prosecutor's office, Lambertville police and the U.S. Marshal's Service, Kearns, Chief of Detectives John J. Kuczynski and Lambertville City Police Director Bruce Cocuzza jointly announced.

Trenton man charged with sexual assault of child, prosecutor says  Craig Turpin NJ Advance Media for NJ.com


ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police arrested a "drill instructor" accused of sexually assaulting a child at a behavioral boot camp.
Emory Dale Phillips, 30, of Abilene, is charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child. His bond was set at $150,000.
According to court documents, the victim reported the abuse to a relative in July. She said it happened at a behavioral boot camp in October 2013 when she was "eight or nine years old."
The victim said Phillips “cornered her in her room” and told her to pull down her underwear. He then touched her "no-no spot" and touched “in there.”
Phillips – who was featured as one of Abilene’s Wanted Criminals in October – was out on probation for an injury to a child conviction. He kicked a young girl in the torso, 11 days after the sexual assault.


A 63-year old has been jailed after admitting historic sexual abuse against a young girl in the 80s and 90s.
Thomas Kennedy of Churchfield Road, Houghton Regis in Bedfordshire pleaded guilty to seven counts of non-recent indecent abuse and sentenced to 13 years in prison.
Kennedy tormented his young victim with a sickening reign of sexual abuse against her over a period of years, and I believe the length of the sentence handed out reflects the severity of his actions.
This case is yet another example of how committed our force is to tackling child sexual abuse and bringing perpetrators to justice, and I'd like to thank all officers involved in the case.
No matter how long ago the abuse took place, we will always follow every line of enquiry to prosecute offenders, while providing full support to victims.
– DETECTIVE CONSTABLE MARTIN HART, BEDFORDSHIRE POLICE.


A Great Falls man pleaded not guilty to seven counts of sexual abuse of children.
David Dean Komeotis was initially charged in May with one count of sex crimes against children. Last week, prosecutors filed six more child sex abuse charges against him. 
According to the charging documents filed Dec. 12, allegations against Komeotis came to light about a year ago when the victim's mother contacted police. The victim, a 9-year-old boy, said Komeotis had molested him about two years ago. 
Interviews conducted later on with the victim reportedly revealed more incidents of abuse, of both the initial victim and an a pre-teen girl. The girl reportedly told police the abuse had happened from ages 6 to 11.
If convicted, Komeotis could be sentenced 100 years in prison per charge. His trial date is not yet set.
A school bus driver who lives in Wolcott is accused of sexually assaulting a child for eight years, according to police. 
Wolcott officers said a complaint alleges that Joseph Addona began to assault the child when she was 4 years old in 2002, until she was 12 years old in 2010.
Addona was a school bus driver for the New Britain Transit and is known by the victim's family, police said. 
The victim told police that after she turned 12 years old, Addona would still contact her and urge her to come to his house. She contacted police after disclosing the abuse to a therapist.
The 60-year-old was arrested and admitted that he had visited the girl's home but denied having sex with her, Wolcott police said. 
Addona was charged with first-degree sexual assault, first-degree harassment and risk of injury to a minor. His bond was set at $250,000.
Addona was fired after New Britain Transit learned of the police investigation.




WACO, Texas (KWTX) The McLennan County Grand Jury has indicted two Robinson brothers in a continuous child sexual abuse case in which a 14-year-old girl was abused over a 10-month period.
The two are named in indictments charging one count each of continuous sexual abuse of a child, sexual assault of a child and indecency with a child by contact.
Both men remain in the McLennan County Jail
George Jones is held in lieu of bonds totaling $150,000.
His brother’s bond is set at $100,000.
Robinson Police Chief Phillip Prasifka said the sexual abuse happened continuously over a 10 month period, from August of 2016 until this June at a home in the 600 block of Coahuila Drive.
Police were notified in mid-July, and the resulting investigation resulted in the execution of the arrest warrants and a search warrant in October.
MUMBAI: Maintaining that a victim of child sexual assault suffers "mental and psychological trauma" all her life, the Bombay high court recently refused to release on bail a 75-year-old man convicted of sexually assaulting a six-year-old girl.
Accused D B Chaudhari, who was sentenced to seven years' imprisonment, had approached the high court to release him on bail while his appeal against the conviction was pending.
Justice Anant Badar said facts like the accused's age and that he was earlier on bail were irrelevant.
"The mental and psychological trauma of such sexual assault troubles the minor child throughout her life resulting in depression, anxiety and post traumatic stress disorder. Such sex abuse is a particularly sinister type of trauma because of the shame it instills in the victim, which lasts throughout life," said Justice Badar.
The court rejected the plea for leniency. "The fact that he was on bail throughout the trial pales into insignificance. Age of the applicant also becomes irrelevant," said the judge.


Chaudhari was booked in 2016 for the digital rape of the girl who was then in class I. A sessions court, earlier this year, convicted the accused for the offence under the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act (POCSO) for sexual assault and under the Indian Penal Code for making unwanted sexual overtures.


The trial court had sentenced Chaudhari to seven years' imprisonment.


In his application before the high court for suspension of his sentence, Chaudhari claimed he was falsely implicated as he and the child's mother were not on good terms. The court, however, pointed to the statements of the child and the mother before the court, as well as the medical report which confirmed sexual assault. "After due trial, the accused was found guilty of the offence of penetrative sexual assault on a minor female child of six years of age," said the high court and dismissed his application, but ordered that the hearing of his appeal be expedited.










CHILD RAPISTS 262 25 DICEMBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 261 25 DICEMBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 260 25 DICEMBRE 2017



Paedo music teacher sexually abused 22 young girls 25 DICEMBRE 2017



4-year-old boy raped by neighbour 26 dicembre 2017


19-year-old girl raped, strangled to death 26 dicembre 2017


19-year-old girl gang-raped in a taxi 26 dicembre 2017


11-year-old girl raped by 19-year-old neighbour 26 dicembre 2017


5-year-old girl raped by 20-year-old 25 dicembre 2017


SERIAL RAPISTS 53 25 dicembre 2017



Gang-rape, murder of 27-year-old woman, 4 arrested 25 dicembre 2017


Uber driver confessed to rape-murder of British diplomat 24 dicembre 2017




22-year-old arrested for raping 4-year-old girl 24 dicembre 2017


6-year-old girl picked up from toilet, gang-raped 24 dicembre 2017



Ti piace?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...