Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

lunedì 25 dicembre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 262


A San Francisco police officer who killed himself after being pulled over by police in a neighboring city was under investigation for child sexual abuse in Las Vegas, authorities said.

Antonio Cacatian, 49, shot himself after San Francisco police requested help arresting him.
Police in the nearby city of Richmond, where Cacatian lived, pulled him over in a shopping mall parking lot. Officers retreated to their cars when they heard a gunshot, Lt. Felix Tan said.
Tan said that the windows of Cacatian's vehicle were tinted and that officers could not see inside. One used a gun that fires bean bags to break a window and discovered Cacatian's body.
Cacatian was under investigation over allegations that he may have committed sexual acts with a child younger than 14 in 2014, Las Vegas Metropolitan police spokeswoman Laura Meltzer told the San Francisco Chronicle.
Cacatian apparently knew the child, Meltzer said.
Detectives hadn't secured a warrant for his arrest but informed San Francisco police about the case last week, Meltzer said.
Cacatian was a nine-year veteran of San Francisco's police department.



A Bradenton man has been arrested again in connection to allegations that he raped one of the girls in his care during his more than 12 years as a foster father.

Albert Ferrell, 65, was arrested again after the State Attorney’s Office filed an amended charge of sexual battery on a victim between the ages of 12 and 18 by someone in custodial authority. He is being held at the Manatee County jail on a $250,000 bond.
Ferrell appeared to have altered his appearance since he was released from jail a week earlier with his new jail booking photo showing him with light brown hair, not black, as shown in his mugshot from his initial arrest on Nov. 30.
He had been released on Dec. 14 after posting bonds totaling $101,500.
Ferrell was a licensed foster parent through Camelot Community Care from March 2001 through August 2013, Camelot president Michael DiBrizzi confirmed. How many children Ferrell had fostered was not immediately available, DiBrizzi had said at the time, citing that records needed to be retrieved from storage.
Camelot declined to comment further, DiBrizzi said in an emailed response to a follow-up request for the additional information.
Bradenton police have been continuing their investigation into Ferrell to determine how many foster children he had and whether there are any more potential victims.
Ferrell’s alleged victim, now 19, had been removed from her biological mother’s custody when she was 2 years old and was placed in 16 different foster homes before ending up in Ferrell’s care. He also fathered her now 4-month-old daughter, according to investigators.
— A third trial will be scheduled in the child rape case against Charles Hiser, 37, of Troy. 
The first trial in October ended in a mistrial after some jurors said they had seen or heard about media accounts in the case. The second trial ended Friday, Dec. 15, in a hung jury when jurors said they were unable to reach a verdict after 10.5 hours of deliberations.
Lawyers in the case met Wednesday, Dec. 20, with Judge Christopher Gee. A scheduling conference will be held Jan. 2 once witnesses for the case are contacted about availability.
Hiser faces eight felony rape charges for sexual contact and sexual conduct with a person under age 10 and then under age 13 between February 2012 and late 2016 in Piqua and Troy.

Gee said he would consider a request for a reduced bond this week. A written decision will be filed on the request. Hiser's bail is $550,000.
Public defender Steve Layman asked after the hung jury was declared for reduced bail or a recognizance bond for Hiser, saying he had been jailed since Feb. 9. Layman said Hiser was willing to follow whatever conditions were set by the court. 
Janna Parker, assistant county prosecutor, opposed the request for reduced bail. She cited the “severe nature” of the allegations and the possible penalty faced by Hiser. 

Troy man to face third trial on child sex allegations December 20, 2017 Nancy Bowman



WARNING: This story contains graphic details that some readers may find upsetting.
More than 40 years after their childhoods were stolen from them, five people who were repeatedly sexually assaulted by Chris Snow left a St. Johns courtroom feeling at least a little bit vindicated.
Snow, 68, was sentenced to 10 years in jail for what he did to the five of them as children in the 1960s and 1970s.
Its a very happy day.  Very happy, one of the female complainants said outside the courtroom. We werent able to be saved as children, but we were able to save the children of the future and thats a victory. Ten years is good. I wanted more but I figured at this stage, any time he has to serve behind bars is good time. Justice has been served.
Snow is known to many in the St. Johns area as the man with the Christmas truck: he often drove around the metro area in a pickup decorated with coloured lights and tree boughs, blaring music.
In sentencing Snow on 12 counts involving indecent assaults and acts of gross indecency, Justice William Goodridge told him his actions were cruel and despicable, among the worst things you could ever do, and noted Snow had preyed on his victims, some as young as six years old, while they had no way of escaping.
As far as Im concerned, you took advantage of them in their own beds, where children should feel the safest, Goodridge said. You saw it here yourself: theyve lived their whole lives with trauma. In my view, from hearing their victim impact statements, you took their whole childhoods away from them.
The five complainants — male and female — testified individually about what Snow had done to them as children. He fondled them in their beds while also fondling himself, they said, and would sometimes leave them money. He tried to force the boys mouths and hands on his genitals and attempted to anally penetrate one boy a number of times, starting when the boy was nine. Goodridge noted two of the children were physically injured by the assaults, which happened on a near-daily basis.
In one incident, Snow locked a boy in a closet until he agreed to his demands.
Goodridge noted there were a few mitigating factors in the case, particularly when it comes to Snows own childhood. The court heard he was raised in an abusive home, which Goodridge called a house of horrors. Snow had received no parental guidance, Goodridge said, and his father had taken him out of school in Grade 2 to essentially be a slave, forcing him to perform strenuous chores and beating him into submission with a stove poker.
I say it was mitigating because your parents didnt intervene and you had nothing to tell you right from wrong, Goodridge said, But this was a long time ago.
Snow cried while the judge summarized the details.
The closest Snow had come to expressing remorse for his crimes, Goodridge noted, was when he spoke at his sentencing hearing, saying he understood he had to do jail time and promised not to be back before the court.
Goodridge noted the violent nature of Snows assaults on the children and their lifelong effects, saying the victims raw emotional pain was obvious when they testified in court.
At a time when other children were enjoying playful innocence of youth, these five victims were forced into lives of fear and depravity at the hands of someone from whom they could not escape, Goodridge said.
In addition to the 10-year prison term (minus credit for the 65 days he has been in custody awaiting sentencing), Goodridge ordered Snow to provide a DNA sample, banned him from firearms for 10 years after his release, and ordered him to be named to the sex offender list. He also banned Snow for life from attending a public park or swimming area where children under 16 could be expected, as well as daycares, school grounds, playgrounds and community centres; banned him from seeking employment or volunteer work that involves being in a position of trust or authority of children under 16, and banned him from using a computer to communicate with anyone under 16.
Snow’s son, David Snow, 35, is also facing child sexual abuse charges, in unrelated incidents said to have happened between 2011 and 2015. David Snow has been charged with two counts of sexual assault, two counts of sexual interference, three counts of exposing his genitals to a child under 16, 10 counts of observing a person for a sexual purpose and one count each of making child pornography and possessing child pornography. David Snow is also in custody, and will make his next appearance in Supreme Court in January, at which time he’s expected to make a plea deal.
Chris Snows victims said they have no regrets about going to the police with what he had done to them, even though it was years ago.
One of them said shed like to become an advocate for those whove suffered sexual abuse, and had advice for others who may be contemplating going to the police.
Please dont wait 50 years, she said. If its happening to you, come forward. You will never be alone. Take your power back.

CHILD RAPISTS 203 18 OTTOBRE 2017




CATAHOULA Parish - A Rhinehart man has been arrested for sexual abuse of a child in Catahoula Parish.
Louisiana State Police Bureau of Investigations Special Victims Unit/Alexandria Field Office arrested Frank R. Alexander (W/M 63 yrs) of Rhinehart, LA for felony sexual battery on Tuesday, December 19, 2017.
Earlier this month, LSP’s Special Victims Unit received a complaint/information, involving Alexander, which centered on the sexual abuse of a child in Catahoula Parish.
As a result of the investigation and information obtained, Alexander was arrested in Harrisonburg, LA.
LSP investigators have reason to believe that there may be other victims within our state.
Anyone that feels they may be a victim of Alexander, or anyone with information regarding such, is asked to contact LSP investigators at 318.484.2154.
Alexander was booked into the Catahoula Parish Detention Center without a bond. The investigation remains ongoing.
The Louisiana State Police online reporting system is also available to the public through a convenient and secure reporting form that is submitted to the appropriate investigators. Citizens can access the form by visiting www.lsp.org and clicking the Suspicious Activity link.
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) -
A 37-year-old Montgomery man is facing charges after documents say he sexually abused a child for nearly 10 years.
Javier Miquel Gonzalez is charged with sexual abuse of a child under 12 and sodomy first degree.
Court documents indicate from January of 2008 until December of 2017, Gonzalez sexually abused the victim while the child was in his care and the mother was working.
Documents do not indicate the relationship of Gonzalez and the victim. No additional details of his arrest have been made available to the public.
Gonzalez was taken to the Montgomery County Detention Facility under $90,000 bond.


EVANSVILLE, Ind. — A jury convicted an Evansville man of two child molesting charges.

Mark A. Farmer, 56, was found guilty of molesting a 6-year-old girl after a trial in Vanderburgh County Superior Court.

The investigation by the Vanderburgh County Sheriff’s Office began when the girl disclosed the abuse to her mother. A forensic interview was conducted at Holly’s House in which the child detailed multiple instances of sexual abuse by Farmer. The abuse occurred over a period of time at his residence.

According to Vanderburgh County Sheriff’s Detectives, Farmer admitted to at least two instances of sexual abuse involving the victim during an interview in February.



URBANA — A Champaign man convicted of sexually molesting a child in her own home earlier this year has been sentenced to three years in prison.
Judge Tom Difanis sentenced Roberto Pedro-Francisco, 23, who last lived in the 500 block of South Lynn Street, for aggravated criminal sexual abuse. A jury convicted him of that offense in September for sexual activity that took place with a girl under the age of 13 in her own home in April or May.
That same jury acquitted Pedro-Francisco of a more serious charge of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child.
The girl testified that she was home sick from school with her younger sister when she came out of the bathroom to find Pedro-Francisco in their apartment. Her family knew him from living in the same building.
She told the jury that he gave her younger sister a sucker and a cellphone to play with while he took her into her mother's bedroom and committed sex acts with her.
The allegations came to light in early May and her parents contacted Champaign police.
Difanis gave Pedro-Francisco credit for 220 days already served on his sentence. He had no prior criminal convictions.


KINGSTON, N.Y. >> A 60-year-old man admitted that he sexually assaulted a 4-year-old girl.
Michael D. Terpening, of 478 Main St., St. Remy, pleaded guilty in Ulster County Court to one count of first-degree attempted sexual abuse, admitting that he touched the young girl’s private area.
Terpening was arrested on June 8, and charged with felony course of sexual conduct against a child, following an investigation that revealed he had sexually assaulted the child on numerous occasions.
Although Terpening admitted to authorities that he touched the child at least six times over the course of a year, Ulster County Senior Assistant District Attorney Katherine Van Loan said there were legal impediments to charging him in the other instances.
Terpening was released on $25,000 bail following his arrest and fled the state. He was found by authorities to be living in Texas.
Ulster County Judge Donald A. Williams said he intends to sentence Terpening “to the maximum ... allowed by law.” Attempted sexual abuse carries a maximum sentence of four years in state prison.
“I want the victim’s family and the public to understand that I don’t believe this sentence appropriately addresses this crime, not for a second,” Williams said.
And, he said, “I don’t want anyone here to think for a second that I will be deviating from the maximum sentence.”
Williams said that in addition to sentencing Terpening to the maximum, he will order him to repay the county the $3,000 cost of extraditing him from Texas and will order that the bail he posted for his release be forfeited.

St. Remy man, 60, admits molesting 4-year-old girl Patricia R. Doxsey 12/20/17


GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. - A former Kent County foster father sentenced to prison has lost a bid to have two sexual assault convictions overturned.
The state Court of Appeals this week upheld the 2015 convictions of Louis Charles Chandler. A Kent County jury found him guilty of two counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct for sexual assaults on his foster daughter, who was eight years old at the time.
The abuse occurred in 2010, but he was not prosecuted until 2015.
In his appeal, Chandler said the girl fabricated the story. He also argued that certain testimony involving conduct with another child many years earlier should not have been presented at trial.
The Court of Appeals disagreed. Now 63, Chandler is serving a 25 to 75-year sentence at the Ionia Correctional Facility.  He is not eligible for release until 2040.
In November 2010, the Kent County Sheriff's Department received a referral from Child Protective Services when an elementary school student revealed that her foster father put his hands on her private parts, according to court records.
The girl said it happened at Chandler’s home of Blenheim Drive SW near Ideal Park in Cutlerville.
The girl was re-interviewed at the Children's Assessment Center in Grand Rapids in 2015 after another child disclosed that she had been touched inappropriately. 
Chandler was charged with two counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct with a victim less than 13.  A Kent County jury deliberated about five hours in July, 2015 before finding him guilty.
A policeman accused of raping five underage girls appeared in the Motherwell Magistrate’s Court in Port Elizabeth.
The 47-year-old warrant officer raped the girls after buying them alcohol and taking them to the beach.
The case against the Port of Ngqura-based policeman was postponed to January 4 for a formal bail application.
He will remain in custody until then.
National Prosecuting Authority regional spokesman Tshepo Ndwalaza said: “According to information, there were five girls on the day of the [alleged] incident, but, at the moment, only three of these young girls are confirmed to have been raped. “The investigation is continuing.” The suspect was arrested by the Independent Police Investigating Directorate (Ipid).
Ipid spokesman Moses Dlamini said: “The incident happened in Port Elizabeth, where the suspect met [the girls] at a car wash and made arrangements through WhatsApp with one of the victims that he would take them out to the beach the following day.
“He met them at [a petrol station] and bought alcohol and food for them.
He later took them to the beach in a secluded area and raped them after they had consumed alcohol,” he said.

UK Lotto millionaire accused of defilement and rape of an underage Irish girl served with book of evidence Dec 20 2017

Cousin sentenced to 18 years for rape Gugu Myeni Dec 20 2017




'Guilty secrets' catch up with pensioner who still claims abuse victim was 'willing participant' Gareth Lightfoot 21 DEC 2017




Another $10M suit filed against church alleging child sex abuse Dec 21, 2017 Krystal Paco


CHILD RAPISTS 261 25 DICEMBRE 2017



Paedo music teacher sexually abused 22 young girls 25 DICEMBRE 2017



4-year-old boy raped by neighbour 26 dicembre 2017


19-year-old girl raped, strangled to death 26 dicembre 2017


19-year-old girl gang-raped in a taxi 26 dicembre 2017


11-year-old girl raped by 19-year-old neighbour 26 dicembre 2017


5-year-old girl raped by 20-year-old 25 dicembre 2017


SERIAL RAPISTS 53 25 dicembre 2017



Gang-rape, murder of 27-year-old woman, 4 arrested 25 dicembre 2017


Uber driver confessed to rape-murder of British diplomat 24 dicembre 2017




22-year-old arrested for raping 4-year-old girl 24 dicembre 2017


6-year-old girl picked up from toilet, gang-raped 24 dicembre 2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...