Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

lunedì 25 dicembre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 260

A Penn Township man is accused of raping a teenage girl over the period of six months, according to police.

Penn Township Police say Alex Horen Kailian, 56, raped the teen between October and April of this year.
Kailian is charged with rape, statutory sexual assault, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with someone under 16, aggravated indecent assault, sexual assault, corruption of minors and indecent assault, among other charges.
Investigation: Police began their investigation in late October, when someone had reported that Kailian admitted to having sex with the girl, who is 15, charging documents allege.
Police say Kailian had sex with the girl, whom he knew, about 10 times. 
The victim told officials she was afraid Kailian would hurt or kill her or her family if she told anyone, court documents state.
Court documents state Kailian touched her genitals, and they had intercourse on several occasions. 
Kailan was sent to York County Prison in lieu of $100,000 bail. He does not have an attorney listed.


In what was one of two major victories for Madison County prosecutors, a 50-year sentence was handed down for a Stanford man who repeatedly raped a child, beginning when the child was 7 and continuing for at least the next four years.
Christopher John Wade, 49, was sentenced by Madison Circuit Court judge Jean Logue to the maximum sentence of 50 years each on five counts first-degree rape and three counts first-degree sodomy. The sentences will run concurrently, however.
Wade will have to serve at least 20 years of his sentence before becoming eligible for parole, according to guidelines from the Kentucky Department of Corrections.
Wade was arrested in October 2015 as the result of a Kentucky State Police investigation. A warrant issued for Wade's arrest stated that the victim suffered serious physical injury. An indictment returned against Wade in December 2015 stated the abuse began in 2005, and continued until 2009.
Wade also was sentenced to 10 years each on charges of second-degree rape and one count class A felony incest and one count class B felony incest. Those sentences also will run concurrently. Wade's sentence also includes five years post-incarceration supervision following his release.
The sentence comes after Wade pleaded guilty to the charges. The case was mediated, but an agreement was not reached during the mediation process. Prosecutors were able to come to a deal with Wade afterward, however, Madison County Commonwealth's attorney David Smith said.
According to jail records, Wade has remained in the Madison County Detention Center since his Oct. 6, 2015, arrest on the charges.

An 85-year-old Dunedin man who sexually abused six girls over two decades has been jailed for eight years.
Murray Oscar Kannewischer was found guilty of 21 charges following a jury trial last month at the Dunedin District Court.
He was sentenced by Judge Michael Crosbie, who called it “systematic abuse”.
You preyed on these defenceless young women when they were all at about the same stage of physical and emotional development,” he said.
“Make no mistake, this is very grave offending.”
The crimes included 18 counts of indecency, two of rape and one of indecent assault.
The defendant’s sexual offending spanned the period of 1963 to 1983 but only came to light when one of the victims came forward in early 2015.
Other women were interviewed by police over the course of the year and as a result the man was charged at the start of 2016.
One witness told the jury at trial she had been violated while the defendant’s wife was in hospital giving birth.
Others spoke about Kannewischer repeatedly groping them. 
One victim said the defendant would enter her room late at night and fondle her "quite roughly" on a regular basis.
"It seemed to go on forever," the woman said.
Another said after she was molested, Kannewischer forced her to lie on the floor where she was then raped.
Multiple victims said the defendant told them the lewd behaviour would help them "become a woman" and he would also warn them not to tell anyone about what had happened.
The victims read their emotional impact statements in court this morning.
You stripped me of my childhood,” one woman said.
She described a multitude of psychological problems suffered since the prolonged ordeal and said she had attempted suicide in the past.
Other victims sought refuge in alcohol and overeating to numb their pain, the court heard.
One woman faced the man today, as he sat in the dock, with one question: “Why?”
“The trial brought back many hidden nightmares, so the tears once again have flown freely and black thoughts have come back,” another victim said. 
But she was resolute and said she would get through the trauma with the help of the other victims.
Judge Crosbie praised them for speaking “bravely and candidly”.
“You are a strong formidable group of women and you are all survivors.” he said.
He addressed Kannewischer: “Deep down, I hope that what you heard in court today was hard to listen to.”
Crown prosecutor Craig Power said there was “an aspect of brazenness to the offending”, which often took place when there were others present.
“The effects have been lifelong and profound,” he said.
Mr Power noted Kannewischer had no remorse and was assessed by Probation as having minimal insight into his behaviour.
He had told Probation one of the victims was his “favourite” while another he labelled a “schemer”, the court heard.
“There is a degree of flippancy and avoidance,” the prosecutor said.
Defence counsel John Westgate said his client maintained his innocence, which explained the perceived lack of contrition.
While Kannewischer's physical health was poor, Judge Crosbie said his cognitive functioning was not impaired and the man knew the gravity of the situation.

A Catholic bishop has taken the rare step of writing to parishioners about a paedophile priest who is about to be released from jail.

Father Finian Egan, 81, is walking out of Sydney's Long Bay prison.

He was sentenced in 2013 to eight years behind bars for rape and seven counts of indecent assault on young girls during the 1960s to 1980s.

Broken Bay Diocese Bishop Peter Comensoli has written to parishioners, in northern Sydney and the Central Coast, informing them he had banned Father Finian from even referring to himself as a former priest.

'This development will occasion different reactions and emotions for many of you, even distress, especially for those who may have known Finian, and most particularly for those who have been offended against and hurt by him,' he said in his letter.

The paedophile priest is also banned from exercising any priestly duties, living in an area where he was previously a minister of religion or attending any Catholic churches in the Broken Bay Diocese.
The State Parole Authority had allowed Father Finian to be released from jail, after serving four years of an eight-year sentence, because they considered him too old to reoffend.

He was convicted of indecently assaulting three girls, aged between 10 and 17, between 1961 and 1987 while he worked as a priest at Leichhardt, in Sydney's inner-west, Carlingford in the city's north and at The Entrance on the Central Coast.

His release from jail comes only five days after the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse held its final sitting in Sydney to mark the end of a five-year, $500 million investigation. 


SPRINGFIELD — A Springfield man faces two counts of first-degree rape for the sexual assault of two people, including a child under age 10.
The second victim, Springfield police said, is an adult.

First-degree rape is a Measure 11 offense that carries a mandatory mini­mum sentence of eight years and four months, or 25 years if the victim is under 12.
Tyler Joseph Jentzsch, 40, was arrested. He’s also charged with first-degree sodomy and two counts of second-­degree encouraging child sexual abuse, related to his possession of child pornography discovered when police served a search warrant on Jentzsch’s computer.
Lane County Circuit Court records show that Jentzsch was convicted of second-degree encouraging child sexual abuse in 1999.
In 2015, he petitioned Lane County District Attorney Patty Perlow for relief from sex offender registration requirements, which was granted Sept. 22, 2015.
The rape victims, police said, were known to Jentzsch.
Police declined to disclose additional details.


EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (WEAU) -- A man charged with 17 different child sex crimes had his initial appearance in Eau Claire County Court.
Bond was set at $100,000 cash for Davy Cole, 29. He’s charged with child enticement, sexual assault of a child, trafficking a child, and various other child sex crimes.
According to a criminal complaint, Eau Claire Police found the evidence of child porn on Cole's phone when they were searching it, and social media records, as part of a separate criminal investigation.
Detectives said there were seven victims between the ages of 14 and 16 years old.


ABILENE, Texas - An elderly north Abilene man is facing charges for paying $1,000 to watch a 16-year-old girl have sex with her 18-year-old friend and also perform a sexual act on the underage teen.
Howard Taylor Collier70, has been charged with sexual assault of a child and for inducing or authorizing the sexual performance of a child.
Collier was arrested Dec. 7 and released from the Taylor County Jail the next day after posting bail.  His bonds had totaled $60,000.
According to court documents:
A sibling of one of the victims told police in November that her 16-year-old sister had mentioned receiving money from Collier.  The sister said Collier allowed teens, ranging from 13 to 19 years old, to enter his home in the 500 block of Jolly Rogers Road in north Abilene and “get money … for performing sexual acts on each other or him.
She said she decided to report Collier after she met him and “he creeped her out.”
She said she "heard of juveniles purchasing new and high-dollar vehicles with money” received from Collier. Her sister, she said, had been seen with “wads of cash.”
She said her sister goes to Collier’s house three or four times a week to obtain money from him. At first, her sister told her she was getting paid to do work around his house.  Later, when pressed, she said her sister told her that she and an 18-year-old friend had sex while Collier watched. He also performed a sex act on her and paid them $800, her sister said.
In addition, her sister told her that one of her friends attempted to use their phones to try and blackmail Collier “by texting him on his phone and told him that if he didn’t pay them money, they would tell the cops how he raped them.”
When speaking with an investigator, the 16-year-old admitted that she did have oral sex with her 18-year-old friend while Collier watched and that he paid her money for “the act.”
When interviewed, Collier described a “one-time act” of the two performing oral sex on each other as he watched and that he did perform oral sex on the 16-year-old girl. He said he paid them $1,000.


Abilene police: Elderly man paid to watch, have sex with teens  Doug Myers Dec 15, 2017


An arraignment hearing is set for a Paris man accused of six counts of child sex crimes.
Ronald Glen Anderson, 33, was indicted late last week for child sex crimes including one count of continuous sexual abuse of a child under 14, four counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child and indecency with a child.
According to Lamar County records, the charges stem from four different occasions from June 2013-April 2014. He is being held in Lamar County Jail on $300,000 in bonds.
Anderson was arrested Nov. 21 in the 10 block of 30th Street N.W. According to Paris Police Lt. John Berry in a statement released after his arrest, police received reports of the allegations Oct. 04.
“An investigation was conducted and probable cause existed for the issuance of the warrants,” Berry said.


SIOUX FALLS, S.D. – Disturbing details emerged in a rape case against a 59-year-old man accused of inappropriately touching a 10-year-old girl.
The charges came about after the young girl reported the abuse to her assistant principal.

Robert Warfield Flyinghawk was taken into custody after the State’s Attorney requested a warrant for his arrest.

He’s facing ten charges, multiple counts of first degree rape as well as several charges of sexual contact with a child.

Court documents show the victim told investigators Flyinghawk touches her up three or four times a day.

She says Flyinghawk has also forced her to perform oral sex on him.

She details a specific incident where he entered her bedroom multiple times a night and abused her in her bed.

The victim in this case told investigators the abuse has been going on for about four years starting back when she was about six years old.

Flyinghawk is being held in the Minnehaha County Jail on a $100,000 bond.

Registered Md. Sex Offender Accused of Soliciting, Raping 12-Year-Old Boy Dec 19, 2017


SILOAM SPRINGS (KFSM) — A Siloam Springs man is accused of sexually abusing a 10-year-old girl for roughly two years, according to a probable casuse affidavit.
Siloam Springs police on Sunday (Dec. 17) arrested Jose Rufino Garcia-Chicol in connection with two counts of rape.
The victim said Garcia-Chicol has raped or molested her probably 15 times since 2015, according to the affidavit. She said Garcia-Chicol last abused her earlier this month.
Garcia-Chicol, 33, denied the allegations and laughed when asked directly if he had sex with the girl.
He told police reports of him kissing the girl were inaccurate, and that they only came face-to-face after she slipped and he caught her, according to the affidavit.
When asked how some of his DNA might be on the girl, Garcia-Chicol said he’s caught her playing with his used condoms.
Garcia-Chicol was being held Tuesday (Dec. 19) at the Benton County Jail on a $75,000 bond. 

A Central Otago businessman who sexually abused his step-daughter and three of her friends has been sentenced to 12 years four months' imprisonment.
The man in his 60s – who was granted permanent name suppression to protect the victims – was also ordered to pay each of them $5000.
After an October trial at the Dunedin District Court, the jury found him guilty on three charges of rape, three of indecency with a girl under 12, two of committing indecent acts on a young person under 16 and one of sexual violation by unlawful sexual connection.
Judge Michael Crosbie rejected the defence allegation that the sex attacks were “sporadic and opportunistic”,
“It seems to me there must have been an element of planning if not preying on young and vulnerable women who you knew were in your home and on whom you carried out these acts,” the judge said.
He also stressed the man in the dock had previous convictions for groping two teenagers and had then been sentenced to community detention and community work.
The allegations which led to the prosecution arose in 2015 when a woman came forward to say the defendant had abused her when she was a child.
Prompted by her complaint, three others came forward with similarly distressing stories.
One victim read a statement today calling her ordeal “the most horrific night of my life”.
“All it takes is one thought, word or feeling to provoke all the memories of that night,” she said.
While some people got closure from confronting their abuser, the woman said it had the opposite effect; it reopened old wounds.
“I find myself with questions regularly: why didn't I fight? Why didn't I leave? Why didn't I tell my parents?”
Like her, another victim said she had self-harmed in the years following the trauma.
It was the second woman whose allegations sparked the police enquiry - she said she was inspired by seeing a sex-abuse survivor speak on television.
Her mental state reached such depths she spent time in hospital for drug addiction, the court heard.
The offending has affected every part of my life,” the victim said.
He has pretty much murdered me, because I was so young. My life was taken.”
Most of the abuse took place between 1999 and 2006, the court heard, with some as recently as 2010.
The defendant's step-daughter told the jury about watching one of her friends being raped while the defendant filmed it.
The victims spoke of other instances when the man would lay them on a towel and cover them in baby oil or powder.
One spoke about a scenario where all four girls were on the defendant's bed and were each forced to rotate and take a turn lying next to him.
She told the jury how her abuser would play adult movies for the girls and he was “always sexual”, which saw her become upset and ask to go home on one occasion.
The defendant threatened to put her in a dog kennel if she did not behave.
In a recent pre-sentence interview, he continued to deny the offending and claimed he was “set up” by the quartet.
But after being visited in prison by his counsel Bill Dawkins three weeks ago he wrote an apology letter making some concessions.
“Arguably there's a bit of minimising still going on, they're not articulate . . . parts seem to be a bit clumsy. But the point I try to make is . . . it's a start,” Mr Dawkins said.
Judge Crosbie said the letters were not indicative of genuine remorse.
“They fall short of that,” he said.
"You apologise for emotional harm. You apologise for overstepping the mark . . . a complete understatement. Where you say you apologise for your behaviour, your letters don't take ownership of what that behaviour was.”
The judge fixed a minimum non-parole period of six years two months

Central Otago man who 'preyed' on four girls jailed 19 December 2017 Rob Kidd


JUDGES, PORN AND CHILD RAPE LINDA HARVEY Dec 20 2017


Paedo music teacher sexually abused 22 young girls 25 DICEMBRE 2017



4-year-old boy raped by neighbour 26 dicembre 2017


19-year-old girl raped, strangled to death 26 dicembre 2017


19-year-old girl gang-raped in a taxi 26 dicembre 2017


11-year-old girl raped by 19-year-old neighbour 26 dicembre 2017


5-year-old girl raped by 20-year-old 25 dicembre 2017


SERIAL RAPISTS 53 25 dicembre 2017



Gang-rape, murder of 27-year-old woman, 4 arrested 25 dicembre 2017


Uber driver confessed to rape-murder of British diplomat 24 dicembre 2017




22-year-old arrested for raping 4-year-old girl 24 dicembre 2017


6-year-old girl picked up from toilet, gang-raped 24 dicembre 2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...