Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

martedì 26 dicembre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 257

A child rapist was sentenced in Dona Ana County. Ace Garcia, 34, of Las Cruces, was sentenced to 24.5 years in prison after being convicted in November of second-degree criminal sexual penetration of a minor and other crimes.
Garcia was convicted on Nov. 7 on four counts in connection with the rape of a 14-year-old girl.
An investigation revealed that Garcia, who lived in the home with the girl, was asked to drive the victim to school on the morning of Dec. 2, 2015.
Instead of taking her to school, Garcia returned her to the family home where police say he encouraged her to drink “several shots of alcohol” against her will, according to court records.
Later that day, Garcia sexually assaulted the girl while she was changing clothes.
According to the police report, Garcia offered to purchase the Plan B pill for the girl so she wouldn’t get pregnant.
The victim disclosed the attack the following day to a relative, who then notified the Las Cruces Police Department.
Detective Amador Martinez investigated the case for the Las Cruces Police Department.
A Las Cruces jury convicted Garcia of criminal sexual penetration of a child 13 to18 by force or coercion, a second-degree felony; criminal sexual contact of a minor in the fourth degree; contributing to the delinquency of a minor, a fourth-degree felony; and concealing identity, a petty misdemeanor.
The victim spoke to KFOX14 and said she is satisfied with the sentencing but says her life will never be the same again.
“I’ve tried to end my life two times after the situation happened and I thank everyone who’s ever helped me because I wouldn’t be here today without them,” she said.
Garcia still didn’t believe he deserved to go to jail.
“It’s unnecessary for me to go back to prison. I just want to say that I do forgive for what this turnout came to be,” Garcia said.
The victim’s parents also addressed the courtroom saying their daughter had been traumatized but hope she will heal with time.
Upon release, Garcia must also complete an indeterminate period of supervised probation ranging from five to 20 years, and must register as a sex offender for life.

A Kanawha County man has been charged with sexually abusing a 6 year old.
Michael Ray Moles Jr., 41, of the Campbells Creek area was charged with one count of sexual assault of a minor, one count of sexual abuse of a minor and one count of sexual abuse of a minor by a custodian/guardian, according to a news release from the Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office.
On November 30, deputies received a complaint regarding inappropriate messages being exchanged over a cell phone. The inappropriate messages were pertaining to sexually abusing children.
Detectives interviewed potential victims and witnesses and were able to identify a 6-year-old child victim, the news release said. Criminal charges were then obtained against Moles.
Moles was arrested by members of the Kanawha Bureau of Investigation at his job in Campbells Creek. Moles was arraigned before a Kanawha County magistrate and was unable to post the $50,000 cash only bond. Moles was transported to the South Central Regional Jail.
Deputies said the investigation is continuing and further charges may follow. Anyone with information about the case is asked to contact Detective S.D. Ferrell at 304-357-0089, or submit a tip on the sheriff’s office website at www.kanawhasheriff.us or through email at tips@kanawhasheriff.us.


A Bristol, Tennessee man was given 10 years to serve in prison today for the sexual abuse of three young children.
Gary Wood was ordered in Sullivan County Criminal Court to immediately begin serving the sentence. Police say all the victims were under 10 years old and were abused for an extended period of time.
Wood pleaded guilty in July to attempted aggravated sexual battery, attempted rape of a child and other charges. He originally faced 27 sex related charges.
As part of punishment, Wood is required to register as a sex offender.
NEW KENT COUNTY, Va. -- A caretaker has been arrested and charged with sexual misconduct with a girl under the age of 13, according to Crime Insider sources.
The New Kent Sheriff's office confirms that Allen Scott Rutherford, Jr. has been charged with child abuse, object sexual penetration, aggravated sexual battery and indecent liberties with a minor in a custodial role.
Crime Insider sources say Rutherford is a caretaker of the girl and not her parent.
However, the same sources say Rutherford was living with the victim and the sex incidents happened between August and October.
More charges are pending in the case.
"When you have a child witness, they will only charge a fraction of the entire case, because they don't want to have to put that child through the ringer for all the offenses at once,” said CBS 6 legal analyst Todd Stone. “They can go back and indict the rest in circuit court strategically, and it will save the child from testifying more than one time."
Rutherford is being held at Henrico Jail East with no bond.


JUNEAU — Following a two-day jury trial, a 52-year-old Hartford man was found guilty of repeatedly sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl.
Steven Baran appeared before Dodge County Circuit Court Judge Steven Bauer.
On June 29, 2015, Hartford police officers met with Baran, who said he wanted to turn himself in for raping a girl seven years earlier. According to the criminal complaint, he told officers that the assault had been “weighing heavy on him.”
Baran told officers that in 2008 he was living with a couple and their two children in Hustisford. Baran admitted to having sexual intercourse with the female child who was then 12. Baran admitted to sexually assaulting the child five or six more times over the course of three months.
According to the criminal complaint, Baran asked officers to take him into custody immediately because he was feeling the urge to have sex and felt that he may rape again. When asked how he might select a victim, Baran said he would probably go to a local park or meet someone on the street. He said he did not care if the victim was an adult or child.
Officers made contact with the victim who told officers that she was sexually assaulted by Baran. She said that she was raped by Baran at least 75 times. The victim said that Baran was unemployed and had many health issues which is why he resided with her family for at least six years.
The victim said she never disclosed the sexual acts because Baran threatened her and threatened to kill her parents if she told anyone what happened.
 — A Raleigh man has been arrested in connection with the rape of a 6-year-old girl.
Willie Norman Bryant, 67, of 5209 Fayetteville Street, was charged with rape of a child and indecent liberties with a child.
Arrest warrants said the incidents occurred between Sept. 1, 2012 and Nov. 30, 2012 in Clayton.
Bryant was being held at the Wake County jail under $525,000 bond.

Raleigh man charged with rape of 6-year-old girl Dec 13 2017



A Forest Park man is in custody on accusations that he raped two minors over many years.
Police said Jose Moreno, 45, has been charged with two counts of rape.
According to investigators, the first rape was in 2003. His victim was a young teenager at the time and the abuse went on for several years.
Police said that victim came forward after finding out about a second teenage victim who had been sexually abused recently, also for many years.
Officials said they want to share this information in case there are other victims who may want to come forwar.
Moreno was taken to the Hamilton County Jail.

Police: Forest Park man accused of raping 2 minors for years Dec 14, 2017 WLWT Digital Staff

A woman says she was just four years old when a neighbor man raped her 27 years ago in West Palm Beach.
Now, finally, the woman’s story is in front of a jury.
For starters, it took the woman 17 years to come forward.
Then, the case essentially got lost electronically for another eight years at the police department.
76-year old John Sheehan is on trial, accused of violating the four-year-old back in 1990 and ‘91, while he watched the child for her mother.
Prosecutors played three different recordings where they say Sheehan confessed.
One piece of audio was the victim confronting Sheehan in a controlled police phone call, which got emotional.
“I have regretted that over the years,” Sheehan can be heard saying.
I’m 29 and I’ve lived through hell,” the victim later says. “This is the videotape that never stops.”
Jurors also heard the surreptitious recording when detectives first spoke with Sheehan. The officers said Sheehan told them he had no problem talking with them, because of the statute of limitations.
“That was 25 years ago,” Sheehan says in the audio. “That’s beyond the statute of limitations.”
One of the detectives later told Sheehan there is no statute of limitations in this kind of case.
Police said the victim came forward in 2008. Trial testimony revealed the case essentially got lost at the police department.
West Palm Beach Police spokesman, Sgt. David Lefont, told CBS12 a rookie officer got the case.
Lefont said while the officer waited for an agency in another state, where the woman had moved, to conduct a photo lineup, that officer rotated out of the detective bureau.
The case remained in the officer’s electronic files at the detective bureau— untouched— until that officer returned to the bureau eight years later, according to Lefont.
Lefont called it an honest mistake, but one that detectives were able to recover from, and finally bring charges.
Sheehan prepared to take the witness stand in his own defense, expected to tell jurors of his various medical issues, and that he was not in top mental form when speaking with police.

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KSFY) - A Sioux Falls man is facing multiple charges after he kept a boy from leaving his workplace and tried to grope him.
Sioux Falls Police arrested Robert Frederick Larson, 65, for kidnapping, sexual exploitation of a minor, sexual contact with a child under 16, contributing to the abuse or neglect of a child and indecent exposure.
According to court documents, the Sioux Falls Police Department received a report of a 13-year-old boy who ran away from a Sioux Falls middle school around 5:15 p.m. on November 27.
The boy told a school resource officer that he went to several stores after leaving the school and ended up at the Super America on W. 41st Street around 11 pm. The boy told police an employee he referred to as "Bob" -- who authorities later identified as Larson -- would not let him leave.
He said the man told him it wasn't safe outside and that he should sleep in his van.
In an interview with police, Larson said the boy was in the store when he arrived to work at 11 p.m. He told the boy not to leave because it wasn't safe and told the child to sleep in the van.
The boy told Child's Voice in an interview included in court documents that when he got into Larson's van at one point during the night, the "child locks" were on and he could not get out. When he tried to get out the passenger's side door, Larson used the gas pump's speaker to say, "You better get back in the middle."
Larson told police the boy helped him with work in the store during his shift and he offered the child a hot dog and soda. The boy told Child's Voice that Larson tried to grope him while he was sweeping the floor of the gas station.
Larson said they left the store at 6:30 a.m. and went to Burger King for breakfast. They then went to Larson's home in the 3900 block of S. Terry Avenue where the child played with his cats and Larson fell asleep in a chair.
In an interview with Child's Voice, the boy stated that Larson again tried to grope him after he came out of the bathroom at Larson's home, and said Larson was naked when it happened. Larson had been clothed when the boy went into the bathroom, according to court documents.
The boy said he covered his eyes and told Larson to put clothes on. Larson laughed and tried to grope the child again, according to court documents. The boy told him no and asked to be taken to school.
According to court documents, he drove the boy home around 9 a.m. on November 28.
Larson denied any sexual contact with the boy, but according to court documents, a polygraph examination at the Sioux Falls Police Department indicated "significant deception" from Larson.
He is currently registered as a sex offender. The South Dakota Sex Offender Registry lists a previous conviction for sexual contact with a 10 year old boy.

Sex offender arrested on sexual exploitation, kidnapping of 13-year-old boy Dec 12, 2017





OKLAHOMA CITY — A federal grand jury in Oklahoma has indicted a 63-year-old man accused of kidnapping his stepdaughter and holding her captive for 19 years in Mexico and elsewhere while fathering her nine children.
Henri Michelle Piette is accused of kidnapping Rosalynn Michelle McGinnis in 1995 or 1996 and traveling with the intent to have sex with her, according to an indictment a grand jury in Muskogee, Oklahoma, handed up.
“Knowing that the man who physically took 22 years from me, leaving me with a lifetime of painful challenges, has been captured makes today one of the most pivotal times of my life,” she told People magazine in an online article published on Oct. 9.
McGinnis’ phone number is not publicly listed and she could not be reached for comment.
Piette also faces state charges of first-degree rape of a victim under age 14, child abuse by injury and two counts of lewd molestation, according to online Wagoner County court records.
FBI agent Adam Reynolds wrote in an affidavit in the federal case that Piette first had sex with McGinnis when she was 11 or 12 in the back room of a residence in the eastern Oklahoma city of Wagoner, where she shared a bunk bed with another female.
McGinnis was about 11 when Piette “took her to a van and married her” at a ceremony in Wagoner where Piette “gave her a ring,” the affidavit states.
Piette changed McGinnis’ name as well as his own “numerous times in an attempt to stay hidden,” the affidavit says. They traveled throughout the U.S. and Mexico but occasionally returned to Oklahoma to mail letters so people would think they were still in the state, the document says.
McGinnis conceived two children with Piette while she was younger than 18 and another seven after she had turned 18, the affidavit says. Federal officials obtained DNA samples from Piette and eight of the nine children for comparison. The ninth child was not at the same location when the samples were collected, according to the affidavit.
Now 33, McGinnis says she managed to escape from Piette last year in Mexico, where they were living, and she went to the U.S. Embassy, where she secured passports for herself and the children so they could enter the U.S.
McGinnis provided statements to federal officials about her ordeal and reported that Piette was living in Mexico at the time “and had strong connections with the Mexican Mafia.” He is currently in custody in Oklahoma.
Federal court records do not list an attorney for Piette. Piette’s attorney on the state charges, Lauren Blake of Tulsa, Oklahoma, did not immediately return a telephone call seeking comment.
If convicted of kidnapping, he faces a sentence of up to life in prison and a $250,000 fine. Travel with intent to engage in sexual act with a juvenile is punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
The state first-degree rape charge is also punishable by up to life in prison. Child abuse by injury can also carry a life prison sentence, and lewd molestation is punishable by up to 25 years in prison if the victim is under 12. 

CAPE TOWN - A 45-year-old man has appeared in the Mitchells Plain Magistrates Court for raping and molesting three girls in the area.
Abduleezah Abrahams’ case has been postponed to 18 January for a formal bail application and he remains in custody.
The girls involved are aged between five and seven.
The Mitchells Plain Impact Association’s Joanie Fredericks says they support the family and will do whatever it takes to keep rapists behind bars.
“We were called by the family members about this situation and we acted immediately. The suspect was arrested and he appeared in court. We are happy that another perpetrator will spend the festive season behind bars.”

A 24-YEAR-OLD HIV-positive Marondera student pastor who raped an 11-year-old girl who had come to buy vegetables at the church premises was slapped with an 18-year jail term by regional magistrate Clever Tsikwa, who found him guilty of rape charges.

Douglas Munetsi, a student pastor with Family of God Church based at Bethel Mission near Dormavale Farm, had pleaded not guilty to the charges of raping the juvenile, but was nailed due to overwhelming evidence levelled against him. He will, however, serve an effective 15-year jail term after three years were suspended on condition of good behaviour.
According to court papers, on November 10, at around 1200hrs, the complainant was coming from Bethel Mission to buy vegetables when she saw the convict walking behind her.
Munetsi then approached the juvenile and offered her some snacks and she accepted.
The accused dragged the juvenile behind a rock in a nearby bush and raped her once.
On November 14, the complainant revealed her ordeal to her teacher, who then reported the matter to the police, leading to Munetsi’s arrest.

HIV+ pastor caged 18 years for raping congregant December 15, 2017 Jairos Saunyama


Man convicted of child rape in Tennessee arrested in Arizona DEC 12 2017 

Marshals arrest man in Hanover Twp. for alleged child rape in California Times Leader Staff | December 12th, 2017  

Former bus driver sentenced to 10 years in  prison JOE HIGGINS Dec 15 2017


Danville man guilty in child rape case; could face 100 years in prison Karen Blackledge Dec 13 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 258 26 DICEMBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 259 18 DICEMBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 263 25 DICEMBRE 2017



Paedo music teacher sexually abused 22 young girls 25 DICEMBRE 2017



4-year-old boy raped by neighbour 26 dicembre 2017


19-year-old girl raped, strangled to death 26 dicembre 2017


19-year-old girl gang-raped in a taxi 26 dicembre 2017


11-year-old girl raped by 19-year-old neighbour 26 dicembre 2017


5-year-old girl raped by 20-year-old 25 dicembre 2017


SERIAL RAPISTS 53 25 dicembre 2017



Gang-rape, murder of 27-year-old woman, 4 arrested 25 dicembre 2017


Uber driver confessed to rape-murder of British diplomat 24 dicembre 2017




22-year-old arrested for raping 4-year-old girl 24 dicembre 2017


6-year-old girl picked up from toilet, gang-raped 24 dicembre 2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...