Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

lunedì 4 dicembre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 242



A Manchester man who began sexually abusing a girl when she was just seven years old has been jailed for 20 years.
Vinh Van Vu, 32 and of Blackley, was jailed following a two-day trial at Woolwich Crown Court.
Vu was found guilty of multiple counts of sexual assault and rape on the same victim - a girl under 13.
The victim is a schoolgirl who was known to Vu. The abuse started when she was seven years old and is estimated to have taken place between 2011 and 2016 at different addresses in Greenwich, London.
The offending was first reported to police on 15 February 2016, when officers received a phone call from the girl after she had made contact with Childline using their internet chat room service.
She had explained to Childline staff that Vu had been abusing her since she was seven years old. She communicated with Childline on the internet a number of times before deciding to tell police.
Detectives spoke to the victim on the phone and then sent specialist officers to her address where she was able to give them more details about the history of abuse she had suffered.
Vu was arrested later that day - February 15, 2016 - and subsequently charged.
DS Colin Cooper, of the Met's Child Abuse and Sexual Offences Command, said: "Vinh Van Vu is a dangerous individual who poses a serious risk to children and I am content that he has been put behind bars for a significant amount of time.
"The courage of one young girl speaking up against what is wrong has helped justice to be served today.
"I want this case to demonstrate how any child or vulnerable person who is currently suffering abuse needs to speak to just one person - any person they trust.
"Once the abuse has been reported, we will take it from there. We have specially trained officers who handle cases sensitively and will support victims through the process of giving evidence to police and bringing offenders to justice.
"I would also like to highlight the work of Childline, who spoke to the victim a number of times via a chat room, supported her and made her feel confident enough to report the horrific abuse she had suffered to police. This service proved to be invaluable in this case."






ELIZABETH, NJ — An Elizabeth man who was hired last year to take care of a young child has admitted to sexually assaulting her in a motel, acting Union County Prosecutor Thomas Isenhour announced.
Before state Superior Court Judge John Deitch, the defendant, Jonathan Tavara-Nima, pleaded guilty to a single count of first-degree aggravated sexual assault.

Tavara-Nima, who was 31 at the time that the abuse took place in 2017, was arrested as a result of a Union County Prosecutor’s Office Special Victims Unit investigation initiated by a referral from the Union Police Department.
The investigation revealed that Tavara-Nima was hired by the then-6-year-old victim’s family last year via the website Care.com and was entrusted to look after her on a regular basis, according to Union County Assistant Prosecutor Tracy Boyd, who prosecuted the case.
Tavara-Nima, would still travel to the victim’s home after his employment as a caregiver ended, sometimes uninvited, and take her to a local park or out to the movies, Boyd said. On May 15, 2017, he told the victim’s mother that he was going to take her to the movies, but instead traveled with her to a store to buy her a new dress and stockings, ordered a takeout meal and took her to the Benedict Motel in Linden, where he sexually assaulted her, according to the proesecutor's office.
Under New Jersey’s Jessica Lunsford Act, a conviction on a charge of aggravated sexual assault against a child under 13 carries a mandatory minimum of 25 years in state prison, with the full term to be served before the possibility of parole.

HENRICO COUNTY, Va. – Police said 35-year-old Joseph Jackson was arrested on felony and misdemeanor assault charges, involving a victim under 15 years of age.
Arrest warrants indicate that Jackson is charged with taking indecent liberties with a child, exposing genitals to a child, and assault and battery against a juvenile.
The warrants also indicate that there were several dates in questions and multiple incidents.
Jackson’s neighbors said many children live nearby and they are shocked, and concerned.
Jackson has been on the registered sex offenders list since 2011, after he was convicted of similar charges with underage victims in 2007.

Listed Henrico sex offender arrested for sexual assault of teen NOVEMBER 28, 2017 JASMINE NORWOOD


An Orem man was arrested on reports of sexually abusing a child.
Hector Vazquez, 50, was arrested by the Orem Police Department on suspicion of three counts of the first-degree felony of aggravated sexual abuse of a child, according to a police report.
Officers received information about a possible sexual abuse case from a local school, police reported.
From interviews, the child told officers Vazquez had inappropriately touched her at gatherings multiple times and she had tried to stop him, according to the report. She also said she had seen him do this other children, according to the report.
Vazquez told officers he had not touched the child, police reported.


KINGFISHER – A 34-year-old Kingfisher man was charged in Kingfisher County with three felony counts of child sexual abuse, from reported incidents with a 12-year-old girl. 
Osvaldo Esparza Orozco, faces a possible punishment of up to life and/or a fine of $500 to $5,000 on each of the three child sexual abuse felony counts, according to court documents. 
A deputy and a forensic interviewer interviewed the 12-year-old girl, who disclosed multiple events of sexual abuse, according to the affidavit.
On Nov. 20, Orozco was driving a car with the girl in the passenger seat, and put his hand on her leg multiple times, according to the affidavit. The girl said Orozco asked her to kiss him and when she refused, Orozco pulled the car over and reclined the passenger seat. 
The girl told interviewers Orozco pulled her pants and underwear down and sexually abused her, according to the affidavit. She said she told Orozco "no" and "to stop" and that she pushed and hit Orozco in an attempt to get him to stop. 
After Orozco stopped, the girl pulled her clothes back on and noticed Orozco's genitals were out, and that he was masturbating, according to the affidavit. 
"She stated that he told her, 'I am going to buy you a new phone and you won't do this for me?'" the deputy wrote in the affidavit. 
The girl told interviewers she believed the first time it happened was this year, but that it could have been when she was as young as 10-years-old, according to the affidavit. She told interviewers details about prior incidents of sexual abuse
She also said she believed another girl was a victim of similar abuse by Orozco, according to the affidavit. The deputy wrote that during the interview, information was transmitted to deputies in Kingfisher County who effected an arrest based on the girl's disclosures. 
Bail was set at $100,000, according to the affidavit.
According to court documents, if convicted, Orozco will be required to serve a minimum of 85 percent of the sentence imposed prior to becoming eligible for parole. People convicted of this offense are not eligible for earned credits or any other type of credits which have the effect of reducing the length of the sentence to less than 85 percent of the sentence imposed. 


JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Police arrested a Riverside manon multiple counts of sexual abuse of a minor child. 
Ethan Obrien Todd, 51, was charged with two counts of sexual battery, two counts of molestation of a child 12 years of age or older, but younger than 16, and one count of selling/distributing or showing obscene material to a child
A parent of a teenager told First Coast News her daughter was a sexual abuse victim of Todd's. The victim's mother, whose identity is being withheld, said she believes threats made by Todd kept her daughter from revealing the abuse for two years.
"The pain is indescribable as a parent, my child's innocence has been taken from her," the mother said.
Todd is currently in the Duval County jail on a $500,001 bond and awaiting arraignment on December 13. 
First Coast News reached out to Todd's attorney who declined to comment on pending cases. Todd has no prior felony arrests or convictions in Jacksonville. 
The victim's mother said her daughter would visit Todd's house to play with his daughters. The mother said she worries her daughter's story is not isolated. 
"I told [my daughter] she's the bravest person I know and that because she shared her story, she's protecting other children," the mother said. "[My daughter] looked at me so surprised, because she didn't realize that. If this has happened to [another] child, you have to find out about it and get [that child] hel, this will affect them their entire lives."
James M. Sutton, 34, of Crocker is facing multiple charges in relation to the  of a female child.

According to court documents, the child alleges that the sexual incidents began in July of this year and continued through September until the child told one of her family members about the incidents.

Court documents reveal graphic details of the sexual abuse of the child and won’t be repeated here, but include the allegation that Sutton “held her down threatening her with a pistol” during the sexual assaults.

“She went on to explain during these incident(s) Sutton would threaten her with a pistol if she told anyone,” The detective in the case wrote in the probable cause statement.

The detective went on to write that the victim said “she was afraid and did what Sutton told her to do.“

The probable cause statement said that the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department executed a search warrant on Sutton’s residence in the Crocker area. During the search, the detective in the case noted in the probable cause statement that a “semi auto-matic pistol matching the description of the pistol” given by the victim was discovered in the “top drawer of his dresser” along with another item described as being used in the course of the sexual assaults.

“While continuing searching the master bedroom on the side table were three large separate pieces of paper with flow charts written in marker. The flow charts read of how much a lawyer would be to go to trial on charges of statutory sodomy and child molestation and the jail sentences if he took a plea deal or not,” The detective wrote in the probable cause statement about executing the search warrant at Sutton’s residence.

The detective also noted in the probable cause statement that criminal history check of Sutton “revealed a history of domestic battery and aggravated assault charges,” prompting the detective to write that he believes “based on the past history of Sutton he is a danger to the victim and the community.

Sutton has been charged with one count of Child Molestation in the first degree, a class B felony for which he could be sentenced to between five and 15 years, if convicted. He has also been charged with Statutory Sodomy in the second degree, a class D felony for which he could be sentenced to between two and seven years, if convicted. The final charge is Endangering the Welfare of a Child in the first degree, a class D felony for which he could receive a sentence between two and seven years, if convicted.

Sutton’s bond has been set at $500,000 cash only and the case has been set for an advice of council hearing on December 5 at 9 a.m.


A 54-year-old man has been jailed for over four years after pleading guilty to sexually assaulting a Doncaster girl.
Kenneth Geoffrey Sweeting, formerly of Moorends, Doncaster, appeared before Sheffield Crown Court on Monday 27 November where he was sentenced to four-and-a-half years in prison.
He pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual assault of a girl under 13-years-old and one count of causing/inciting a girl under 13-years-old to engage in sexual activity at an earlier hearing.
The court heard how Sweeting abused his victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, in the Doncaster area between 2009 and 2011.
PC Adam Frost, from Doncaster’s Child Abuse team, said: “Our investigation into Sweeting’s horrific crimes began in 2015, when his victim bravely came forward to report the abuse.
“He has accepted responsibility for his unacceptable and despicable actions before the court and is now behind bars.
“I hope this conviction, along with the knowledge that her abuser is now in prison, offers the victim the strength to move forward in her life and recover from this awful abuse.”
Sweeting was also placed on the Sex Offenders’ Register for life. 

Man jailed for sexually assaulting Doncaster child Nov 30 2017

A rural Nashua man has been arrested for having sexual contact with three different children under 12 in separate incidents in 2013.
Chickasaw County sheriff’s deputies arrested William Maurice Dooly, 38, of 3065 Addison Blvd., for three counts of second-degree sexual abuse. His bond was set at $25,000. Charges were filed on Nov. 16.
The incidents happened in the summer of 2013, and the victims include one girl and two boys who were age four, six and seven at the time, according to court records. Dooly is accused of touching the children inappropriately in the bathroom of a camper at his home.
One of the children told interviewers he was told to keep the incident a secret and Dooly had threatened him with a gun, records state. Another child was told to keep the incident a secret because it was inappropriate.
Dooly, described as a white male with brown eyes and black hair is officially charged with three separate accounts of sexual abuse in the second degree. Dooly is 6-foot-4 and 185 pounds. 
Sexual abuse in the second degree is considered a Class B Felony in Iowa. Dooly could face up to 25 years in prison for each count.
Dooly has been appointed counsel at the state’s expense, and will be represented by a public defender. His preliminary hearing was Thursday morning, Nov. 20, at 9:15 a.m. at the Chickasaw County Courthouse.
Court records show Dooly was arrested in March 2014 on a charge of indecent contact with a child for an incident that happened in December 2013. He pleaded guilty to an amended charge of misdemeanor assault in June 2015 and was sentenced to 10 days in jail, record state.

Nashua Man Arrested For Sex Abuse 11/29/2017 JAMES GROB


ATTLEBORO — A city man was convicted in Fall River Superior Court of raping and sexually assaulting a 6-year-old girl he knew.
Robert J. Brien, 36, was convicted by a 12-member jury of statutory rape, two counts of indecent assault and battery on a child younger than 14 and possession of child pornography, according to a spokeswoman for the Bristol County District Attorney’s office. Brien was ordered held in jail without bail pending sentencing Dec. 6 before Judge Sharon E. Donatelle.
His lawyer, Brenda Klein of Brockton, said her client has always maintained his innocence and will appeal the verdict.
“Obviously, he’s extremely disappointed in the verdict. He put his faith in the jury system. He’s disappointed,” Klein said.
The verdict came after an eight-day trial.
The judge issued a directed verdict of not guilty on a charge of disseminating material harmful to a minor before sending the case to the jury.
Brien, whose only brushes with the law were for traffic offenses, was arrested in July 2012 and was indicted the following year. Three months before his arrest, Brien and his wife came to the aid of an elderly woman who suffered a medical episode and crashed into a house on West Street, according to an article in The Sun Chronicle.
His arrest came after an investigation by now retired Detective Lt. Arthur Brillon and officers Timothy Cook, now a detective lieutenant, and Dennis Fleming, now a sergeant. 


CHILD RAPISTS 241 4 DICEMBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 240 4 DICEMBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 239 4 DICEMBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 238 4 DICEMBRE 2017

    

  •      

  • Paedo arrested for sex abuse crimes against an infant 4 DICEMBRE 2017



    SERIAL RAPISTS 51 3 dicembre 2017


    TEEN RAPISTS 55 3 dicembre 2017



    Ti piace?
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...