Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

lunedì 4 dicembre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 241


PRINCETON — A new trial date was set for a Mercer County man facing dozens of sexual assault and abuse charges which could amount to hundreds of years in prison.
Bobby Lee Smith, 54, of Princeton was brought before Circuit Court Judge William Sadler for a pretrial hearing. Smith was initially charged with 30 counts of first-degree sexual assault; each count carries a possible sentence of 25 to 100 years in prison. 

He was also charged with 30 counts of first-degree sexual abuse, which carry a possible sentence of five to 25 years imprisonment apiece. And 30 charges of sexual abuse by a parent, guardian or custodian; each with a possible 10 to 20 years in prison. He was also charged with one count of child abuse resulting in injury.
Smith was arrested last August. Detective K.L. Adams of the Mercer County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office said in his report that he was tasked with investigating the physical and sexual abuse of two female juveniles. The abuse occurred when they were in elementary school and continued until both were in middle school. Both the victims are now adults.


CHILD RAPISTS 163 16 AGOSTO 2017


Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office investigators arrested a Madisonville man accused of raping and inappropriately touching a 9-year-old girl.
Gregory Luker II, 31, was booked Nov. 22 with first-degree rape and indecent behavior with a juvenile, according to Lt. Jason Rivarde, spokesman for the department.
Detectives opened the investigation in July when then victim's mother contacted the Sheriff's Office to report the abuse by Luker, who is known to the victim's family. The girl's mother had learned of an abuse allegation involving Luker and another child, Rivarde said.
When she asked her daughter about Luker, the girl said he made her feel uncomfortable during hugs, an incident report said. The girl also told her mother that he had come in contact with her "personal areas."
The girl was examined by doctors at Children's Hospital in New Orleans and interviewed by investigators. Detectives eventually determined that Luker had raped the girl on at least one occasion and inappropriately touched her several times at a River Ridge residence, Rivarde said.
Luker was booked into the Jefferson Parish Correctional Center in Gretna. Jefferson Parish Magistrate Commissioner Paul Schneider set his bond at $300,000, court records said.
Schneider also issued an order of protection barring Luker from contact with the victim for 18 months. No information was available about the other abuse allegation.

Madisonville man booked with rape of 9-year-old girl Michelle Hunter mhunte NOLA.com


A Barry County man was found guilty of sexual abuse of a child in Stone County.
Carl Selph, 44, formerly of the Lampe area, was found guilty of four counts of first-degree statutory sodomy and one count of child molestation. The case was tried in Barry County because Selph requested a change of venue.
Selph was found guilty of first-degree statutory sodomy and child molestation. He is scheduled for sentencing Jan. 29.
The case goes back to 2013, when the victim, a 13-year-old girl, revealed to a family member that she had been molested by Selph. An interview with an investigator revealed that she had been sexually touched by Selph and that Selph had threatened her not to tell.
A jury deliberated for five hours before finding Selph guilty of the five felony charges. 
The jury found him not guilty of two other counts of child molestation and could not come to an agreement on a rape charge.
“I was very pleased with the jury’s decision,” Stone County Prosecutor Matt Selby said in a press release. “This was a difficult case for the jury and they obviously took their responsibilities seriously, thoroughly considered the evidence, and came to what they believed to be the proper decision.”
Selby also gave credit to the Lakes Area Child Advocacy Center for their help investigating the case.
Selby lamented how long it took to get the case to trial.
“My office prosecutes between 500 and 800 felony cases per year,” Selby said. “We have one circuit judge, Jack Goodman, who covers Barry and Lawrence counties in addition to Stone County. Between the three counties there are probably over 200 cases set for trial every year and there is no possible way that those will all be heard. So cases get delayed over and over. A child and family, or any victim, should never have to wait years to get their case resolved, but there is not much option at this time.”
Selby said Selph could face up to 30 years in prison.

A sex offender from Bristol Township was sentenced to state prison for sexually assaulting a 6-year-old girl.
William E. McEvoy, 44, was sentenced by President Judge Jeffrey Finley to 18 to 40 years behind bars. He also was ordered to undergo mental health, substance abuse and sexual offender treatment while in prison, according to the Bucks County District Attorney’s Office.






The Pennsylvania Sexual Offenders Assessment Board did not find that McEvoy met the criteria to be declared a sexually violent predator, but he will be required to register as a sex offender for life.
McEvoy, according to prosecutors, sexually assaulted the 6-year-old on December 10, 2015 in a Bristol Township apartment. He exposed himself to the girl and forcibly performed a sex act on her.






In 1994, McEvoy pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a 12-year-old-girl in Bristol Borough.
“I have serious questions about whether you are a person who should ever see the light of the community again,” Finley said to McEvoy. “The fact that you molested a child when you were 20 and then did it again when you were 42 makes me believe you are a pedophile” who is likely to re-offend.
Assistant District Attorney Megan Stricker said the most recent victim, who is now 8, does well in school and her mother decided it would not be best if she testified against McEvoy. Instead, a letter from the girl was submitted to the court.
“I was very mad because he hurt me. After he hurt me he told me not to tell my mom, but I did anyway. Since this happened I get scared at night and sleep in my mom’s bed. I have been getting better and have started sleeping in my own bed again. I have trouble trusting people now, even my own dad,” the girl wrote.
McEvoy, who has a history of DUI, resisting arrest and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, blamed the sexually assault on being extremely drunk. He said his crimes have mainly happened due to alcohol problems.
In court, McEvoy said he has been drinking since age 13 and has been in and out of mental health facilities since a young age.

Majed Issac Ijong, the area man on the run after being accused of sexually assaulting a child, was found and arrested by the U.S. Marshals Service over the weekend in California.
He's expected to waive extradition in a California court and be brought back to Rochester, where he'll face two counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and two counts of second-degree criminal sexual conduct, all felonies.
Other criminal charges are expected in connection with his flight from authorities.
The investigation began Oct. 13, when deputies responded to a home in Stewartville for a report of disorderly conduct. It was the child's mother, who admitted to "flipping out" after learning about the abuse.
She told officers she reacted after her child told her Ijong had sexually assaulted her, the report says.
The victim, who is younger than 13, told investigators Ijong had touched her genitals both under and over her clothing, the complaint says. The abuse included oral contact, the court document continues.
At the time of the disclosure, Ijong was in detox; he was released before a law enforcement hold could be placed, and apparently immediately left the area.
Officials believed he may have left the state; indeed, he did, said Sgt. Kirby Long of the Olmsted County Sheriff's Office.
Ijong spent some time with family members in Las Vegas, but they kicked him out after discovering he was wanted by law enforcement, the report says.
He then traveled to central California, where he also has relatives. Ijong was arrested in Pacific Grove, and remains in custody while awaiting extradition to Minnesota.
The child's mother was with Ijong in Las Vegas, Long said; a female was with him at the time of his arrest in California, the report says, but it's unknown if it's the same woman.

POLK COUNTY, TX (KTRE) -
The Polk County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s help in locating a Livingston man accused of sexually assaulting a child.
Matthew Edward Ward, 23, is wanted on a charge of continuous sexual abuse of a child.
According to a press release, the sheriff’s office received a call on Nov. 17 concerning allegations of sexual abuse.
Detectives with the office began interviewing a child victim, who made outcries of sexual abuse and detectives determined the suspect is Ward.
Anyone with information on Ward’s whereabouts are urged to call the sheriff’s office at 936-327-6810.


A Winnipeg firefighter and jiu-jitsu instructor charged with sexually assaulting a woman and two underage girls is back in custody.
Manuel Ruiz, 52, was arrested and charged with obstruction of justice.
Ruiz spent a month in custody before being released on bail on Oct. 25.
Court documents allege Ruiz attempted on Oct. 2 to persuade a man "to locate the victims and interfere with the course of justice."
Ruiz was arrested on multiple offences in September, including sexual assault of a child, forcible confinement and luring a child, stemming from accusations of sexual abuse of three people dating back to 2001.
Among other allegations, Ruiz is accused of sexually assaulting a girl at a jiu-jitsu studio in 2001.
During the investigation into that allegation, officers found a woman who reported being sexually assaulted by Ruiz at a different location in 2005 and 2006.
A third victim, who is still under 18, said Ruiz contacted her through an online advertisement for sex services and paid her for sex from 2015 until a short time before his arrest.

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - A man is facing charges of sexual abuse involving a child.
Andrew K. Seadler, 28, of Louisville, was taken into custody Nov. 27 at his home.
Police were called to Seadler's home around midnight on Nov. 2. While there, Seadler's arrest report says he told them he had sexually abused a six-year-old girl.
Seadler gave police the name of the young girl and details about the incident. Police said the victim also disclosed what happened during a later interview.
The court granted Seadler work release but instructed him to have no contact with any person under the age of 18. 

Holmen, WI (WXOW) - The Holmen School District says a high school educational assistant, Timothy Schilling, has been arrested on suspicion of charges related to sexual assault of a child.
According to the district attorney's office, Schilling is currently facing charges of first degree sexual assault, repeated first degree sexual assault of the same child and child abuse with the intent to cause harm.
The school district said based on information it received from law enforcement, there is no evidence the current charges involve the school district or its students. In a letter sent to parents, the district says the arrest will not interfere with its commitment to our student's education.
According to the district, the matter is being considered a confidential personnel matter. Schilling has been placed on unpaid leave and the determination of his continued employment with the district is under review.
The letter goes on to say the district will not comment any further on the personnel matter. 
Schilling was released from the La Crosse County Jail on a $10,000 signature bond and several stipulations including no contact with minors. He is scheduled to return to court on December 6 according to the District Attorney's office. 

Holmen School District employee facing child sexual assault charges Caroline Hecker Nov 28, 2017 

A convicted rapist has been jailed for the serious sexual assault of a young girl.
Pourau Sir Charles Albert previously pleaded guilty to raping the victim on two occasions between 2009 and 2010, when she was aged between 8-10 years of age.
It was revealed during the 59-year-old's sentencing in the Hāwera District Court that he had been convicted of raping a woman in 1998 and also jailed in 2013 for indecent assault. 
The victim of the indecent assault was the same girl he raped, however she did not disclose the more serious abuse until later on.
Judge Chris Sygrove said the first attack took place in 2009, when the girl was eight. 
She had been lying in bed watching a DVD. After getting the child a hot chocolate, Albert lay down next to her and started to touch her, the judge said.
Albert then removed the child's pants and raped her.
In 2010, when the victim was 10, Albert walked into the girl's room and ordered her to lie on top of a nearby desk, where she was sexually assaulted.
"You held her down to prevent her from moving. You then left the room," the judge said.
Judge Sygrove said Albert had expressed to the probation officer how had he had changed his ways after finding religion behind bars and also acknowledged the pain and suffering of the victim.
During the court hearing, Albert stood quietly in the dock as the horrors of his actions were dictated by Judge Sygrove.
All the while, he clasped a small bible in his hands which he would glance at from time to time.
Prosecutor Stephanie Simpkin said the aggravating factors included the harm caused to the victim and her young age at the time of the sexual abuse. She said Albert's previous sex offending history also needed to be taken into account.
A starting point of 13 years jail was sought by Simpkin, who also asked for a minimum period of imprisonment of 50 per cent be imposed.
Defence counsel Rajan Rai submitted a lower starting point of jail time for Albert, of between 7-8 years.
Rai said when the defendant was confronted with the allegations, he admitted them immediately.
He said Albert had been psychologically assessed prior to his sentencing and the report outlined how the man had been sexually, physically and verbally abused by members of his family as he grew up and that he rarely went to school.
After dropping out of education at 13, Albert joined a gang and fell into drug and alcohol use.
He eventually moved to Taranaki, from Auckland, for a fresh start, Rai said.
In considering the case, Judge Sygrove said the only thing Albert deserved credit for was his early guilty pleas.
Albert was jailed for eight and a half years, and will have to serve a minimum period of four years,before becoming eligible for parole.
At the time of his release from prison for the indecent assaults, Albert was placed onto a 10-year extended supervision order, which is monitored by Corrections. It was due to run until 2026.

Recidivist sex offender jailed for raping young girl DEENA COSTER November 29 2017




The number of youngsters calling Childline about child sexual exploitation is on the rise Beth Abbit 29 NOV 2017



Pentagon Accused of Blocking Report On Child Sex Abuse By Afghan Allies NOVEMBER 28, 2017 LEILA MILLER

CHILD RAPISTS 240 4 DICEMBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 239 4 DICEMBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 238 4 DICEMBRE 2017

   

  •    

  • Paedo arrested for sex abuse crimes against an infant 4 DICEMBRE 2017



    SERIAL RAPISTS 51 3 dicembre 2017


    TEEN RAPISTS 55 3 dicembre 2017



    Ti piace?

    Nessun commento:

    Posta un commento

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...