Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

lunedì 4 dicembre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 239


A judge sentenced a Casper man to a three- to seven-year prison term for sending explicit text messages and photos of himself in his underwear to a young girl.


Judge Daniel Forgey sentenced Jason Lee Park during a hearing in Natrona County District Court.

Forgey said he received letters of support for Park, but that didn't change the sentence, which was agreed upon in August when Park pleaded guilty.

If the case had gone to trial and Park was convicted, he could have been sentenced to up to 15 years of imprisonment and a $10,000 fine.

Besides the prison term, the plea agreement included the dismissal of two additional counts of the same crime, plus fees and other requirements.

In August, Assistant District Attorney Dan Itzen cited a new criminal case in which authorities allege Park violated a protection order by threatening to hurt the victim's mother's new boyfriend.

Forgey doubled the bond amount to $50,000. Park was able to post it, but was taken into custody after the hearing.

The case began in March when a woman contacted an agent with the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigation. She reported her ex-husband, Park, was sending disturbing text messages to her 13-year-old daughter.

The woman claimed Park, who was 37 at the time, was trying to convince the victim to send Park pictures of herself in her underwear, adding that Park had already sent the victim a photo of himself in a state of arousal.

The DCI agent was familiar with Park because of an April 2016 Casper police investigation in which Park was suspected of sexually abusing a child.

An affidavit says the mother of the victim in the current case allowed agents to search the girl's cell phone. Agents discovered text messages between Park and the victim dating back to Nov. 1.



A convicted sex offender has been sentenced to a possible life sentence in prison for sexually assaulting three children who lived in a home where he was staying.
John E. Cornell, 41, pleaded guilty Oct. 20 to four counts of sex assault on a child by a person in a position of trust, according to the Douglas County district attorney’s office.
The children’s mother, Amanda Perea, 41, lost custody of her children and was sentenced to 30 days in jail, 50 hours of community service and two years of probation for her involvement.
Perea helped Cornell destroy evidence, pornographic images he’d taken of the victims, after officials found out about the abuses. She pleaded guilty in June to tampering with evidence and was sentenced in September.
A therapist of one of the children had notified authorities in November 2016 about the assaults after the child mentioned seeing “bad” images of Cornell molesting her sister, according to a news release.
Another child had told Perea of the abuse, but the mother failed to notify authorities and continued to allow Cornell to live in her home.
Prior to the case, Cornell had a lengthy criminal record, including a sex assault, and he was a registered sex offender. In 2016 he was released from prison and moved into the Highlands Ranch home with Perea and the  children. Cornell’s parole officer approved the sex offender’s residential arrangement with Perea, despite children living in the residence, prosecutors said.
“Our poorly led Department of Corrections bears some responsibility for this horrible case,” District Attorney George Brauchler said. “The parole system failed these children, and their mother betrayed them.
Cornell was sentenced Nov. 17 by District Judge Shay Whitaker to 70 years to life in prison. Cornell’s plea agreement led to 69 counts against him being dropped. It also meant the victims did not have to testify in the case.
One of the three children assaulted was a niece of Perea’s.
“Anxiety follows me, clouding over me every day,” the niece wrote in a letter to the court, which was read during sentencing. “I remember what he did to me every night, like a horrible nightmare playing in my mind.”


ROME – A Rome man is facing a felony charge after he raped a child, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office’s Chief Deputy Joseph Lisi, director of the Oneida County Child Advocacy Center.
Antonio Gualandi, 28, was arrested on an indictment warrant from Oneida County Court on a charge of felony third-degree rape. According to Lisi, an investigation found that Gualandi had sexual intercourse with a female child under the age of 17 while in the city of Rome.
Deputies say Gualandi was held pending his arraignment.
The victim has been offered counseling services through the Child Advocacy Center.
The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office and the Rome Police Department assisted the Child Advocacy Center in this investigation.


GREENEVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A Greeneville man was indicted for rape after being placed on the TBI “Top 10 Most Wanted” list last week.
A grand jury indicted Justin W. Pridemore, 24, for rape of a child.
Pridemore has charges pending against him for aggravated sexual battery.
TBI and the Washington County Sheriff’s Office searched for Pridemore after receiving a tip. He was found and placed in custody.

Greeneville man indicted for child rape WATE 6 On Your Side staff 


ST. LOUIS • Prosecutors have charged a St. Louis man with raping two children in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Nathaniel J. Martin, 23, of the 3300 block of Chippewa Street, was charged with two counts of statutory rape and four counts of statutory sodomy.
Charging documents say Martin raped two child relatives at a home in the 3400 block of Winnebago Street between 2012 and 2014. The children were between 8 and 9 years old at the time of the crimes.
Martin, who has a 2013 conviction of drug possession, was jailed on a $100,000 cash-only bail.


A man who served as the director general of the city of Lorraine for two decades will be sentenced in December for having sexually abused four boys, including at least two during a time when he worked for the city. 
Roger Lepage, 76, of Lévis, is facing the possibility of a five-year prison term followed by five years of close surveillance as a long-term offender when Quebec Court Judge Pierre Labelle delivers his decision in December. The sentence was part of a joint recommendation proposed by prosecutor Cynthia Gyenizse and defence lawyer Mia Manocchio at the Montreal courthouse on Thursday.
Lepage was originally arrested, along with 14 other men, early in 2016 as part of an investigation led by the Sûreté du Québec dubbed Operation Malaise. It uncovered a sophisticated, computer-savvy network of pedophiles who shared information. After Lepage was charged in Operation Malaise, investigators learned he had abused boys over a long period of time between 1995 and 2003. Lepage worked as city manager of Lorraine between 1980 and 2000. 
On Dec. 16, 2016, Lepage pleaded guilty to six child porn charges filed against him in Operation Malaise and to several other charges, including sexual interference, sexual exploitation and invitation to sexual touching.
Gyenizse told Labelle that three of the four victims Lepage abused were unable to make victim-impact statements in open court because they are still deeply affected by what happened to them as boys. She said Lepage manipulated his victims by giving them gifts, buying them clothes and taking them to places their parents couldn’t afford. He also gave them alcohol and, in some cases, drugs. One of the victims feels guilty to this day because he invited his friends over to Lepage’s home and his boat and they were abused as well. 
“We can imagine what state he is in today,” Gyenizse said. 
The one victim who was able to address the court is now a young man (his name and age cannot be published because of a publication ban) who said he has difficulty controlling his emotions, which caused him to lose his job. 
“I am now in debt and I don’t see a way out of it,” said the victim, who could be seen squeezing a stress ball inside the courtroom before and after he testified.
A special constable was strategically placed between Lepage and the two victims who were in court. Lepage’s face reddened and he kept his eyes fixed on the floor as he listened to what the victim said.
The young man also said the pain Lepage caused him has made social interaction awkward. He said he hesitates every time he thinks of hugging his three-year-old niece because he wonders if it is appropriate to touch her. 
“I’d rather stay in my bubble. It’s less complicated,” the victim said, asking Labelle to accept the sentence recommendation. “He ruined the lives of many children, not just mine.”  
Five other men who were arrested in Operation Malaise have been sentenced so far. They include Claude Paquette, 33, of Waterloo, who was teaching Grade 3 students at a French primary school on Nuns’ Island when he was arrested on Jan. 27, 2106. He pleaded guilty to possessing, producing and distributing child pornography and was sentenced on April 28 to a 22-month prison term, which worked out to the equivalent of time served. He was also sentenced to three years of probation and his name will be kept in Canada’s national sex offender registry for 20 years. 
Jean-Marc St-Hilaire, 68, of St-Eustache, who pleaded guilty to several charges on Dec. 8, including five in a case in which he was co-accused with Lepage of having sexually abused two boys in 2000, has a sentence hearing scheduled for Friday.  


An Iredell County man is charged with sexually abusing a 7-year-old girl, and investigators say the man is suspected of committing similar crimes against two of the girl’s family members more than a decade ago.

Iredell man charged with sexual assault of three girls 

  • A THIRD victim has come forward revealing she was also raped as a child by a sex monster controversially spared jail because of his high cholesterol and sleeping problems.
  •  

    The woman said she was sexually assaulted by the Dubbo offender — who can only be identified as TM because of court suppression orders — over a three-year period starting when she was 12 years old in 1987.


    The Daily Telegraph can reveal the Director of Public Prosecutions will attempt to lift the suppression on the case in court, meaning TM and victims who want to speak out will be able to be identified for the first time.


    The latest victim said TM, who would have been about 25 when the abuse started, had been a family friend and took her to his own house to molest her when he was meant to be giving her guitar lessons. She said the abuse started with “kissing and cuddling” and escalated to rape.


    SALESMAN JAILED FOR 32 YEARS OVER SICK ACTS WITH GIRL


    “Still till this day I’m shattered by it,” she said. She had considered going to police but was worried about the effect a court case would have on her.


    I’m horrified he did this to other girls but hasn’t been given jail time,” she said. “It brings up so much pain and hurt.”


    The Daily Telegraph revealed that 55-year-old TM had been given a suspended sentence despite pleading guilty to 10 counts of child sex abuse that occurred on two young girls from his church from 1981-87.


    Judge John North granted “a discount” for a variety of reasons including TM’s health and that he was “sexually inexperienced” because of his conservative upbringing and hadn’t taken sexual education classes in school.


    Attorney-General Mark Speakman said he was considering introducing a provision recommended by the Royal Commission that would mean historic child sex crimes would be sentenced according to current standards and not those that existed at the time of the crime. He said the proposal could be taken to cabinet next year.


    Significant numbers of victims only come forward many years after the offences only to have their abuser sentenced according to principles and practices in place at the time the offences were committed,” Mr Speakman said. “These sentences can often fail to reflect the current understanding of the long-term harm of child sexual abuse.


    The case sparked a war of words in question time with Opposition Leader Luke Foley calling for Mr Speakman to use his special powers now to lodge an appeal against the ­inadequate sentence.


    Dubbo sex offender: Third victim says she was raped as child ANNABEL HENNESSY, The Daily Telegraph November 22, 2017 





  • A MAN has been jailed for 20 years following his conviction for a range of sex offences against young girls.
    Alan Clarke, 55, from White Paddock, Maidenhead, was sentenced ollowing his conviction for a string of sex offences, which included the rape of a child under 13, four counts of sexual assault of a child under 13, and inciting sexual activity with a child under 13 – in addition to indecent assault, and indecency with a child. 
  • The offences occurred in Maidenhead between 2003 and 2014. He targeted three girls in total, one one of whom was aged between nine to eleven at the time of his offences. Another of his victims was aged just 11, and another was aged 14. In addition to his 20-year sentence, he has also been placed on the sex offenders register for life, and given a sexual harm prevention order, also for life.

    Detective Constable Frankie Worley of Thames Valley Police's Child Abuse Unit, based in Windsor, said: "This has been a complex investigation and we would like to thank the victims for their bravery in coming forward and throughout this case.

    "The sentence given by the court reflects the extremely serious nature of what the victims endured and I hope that they can now find closure and move forward with their lives.

    "We would urge anyone who may have experienced this type of crime to come forward to police. We will offer you full support and all reports of this nature will be investigated and offenders held accountable through the criminal justice system, without discrimination." 

    Maidenhead man jailed for string of sex offences against young girls Greg Taylor 24th November 2017




  • A minister associated with several churches that meet regularly at the Satellite Hotel in Colorado Springs was arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting children after a months-long investigation, the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office said.

    Romello Leach, 22, is being held without bond in the El Paso County jail on multiple felony counts of sexual assault on a child, pattern of abuse. The investigation began in May, according to the news released from Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Jacqueline Kirby.

    Through his association with the churches that met at the hotel at 411 Lakewood Circle, Leach has had access to an unknown number of children and teens, Kirby said. 



  • CHILD RAPISTS 238 4 DICEMBRE 2017

     


  • Paedo arrested for sex abuse crimes against an infant 4 DICEMBRE 2017



    SERIAL RAPISTS 51 3 dicembre 2017


    TEEN RAPISTS 55 3 dicembre 2017


    Ti piace?
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...