Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...


martedì 28 novembre 2017


AN ‘EVIL and cruel’ pervert who groomed a vulnerable 15-year-old girl before repeatedly raping her has been jailed for 11 years.
Pornography addict Paul Hayton, 59, plied the child with money, cigarettes and alcohol to sexually abuse her over a three year period, Bradford Crown Courtheard.
Hayton, of Allerby Green, Woodside, Bradford, was labelled a danger to girls by Recorder John Thackray, who said the former soldier was willing to take risks to engage in deviant behaviour.
Hayton was convicted by a jury in September of three offences of rape, three counts of sexual activity with a child and a charge of engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child.
While he was remanded in custody awaiting sentence, his probation officer assessed that he posed a danger to the public.
Hayton’s victim said in a statement, read out to the packed courtroom: “Words cannot describe what you have done to me. Because of you I am broken inside and out.
You are like a constant nightmare that never goes away and will never stop torturing me.
The young woman said she felt ugly and worthless. She had considered suicide, self-harmed and turned to alcohol to try to get Hayton out of her head.
He is an evil, cruel, perverted man,” she stated.
In mitigation, Hayton’s barrister Stephen Uttley said his client was a self-confessed porn addict but he was a hardworking man who had served in the Army and he had no previous convictions.
Recorder Thackray said Hayton planned to abuse the girl, touching her bottom.
When she was afraid to tell her parents, he groomed her with money, cigarettes and alcohol and watched pornography in her presence.
Hayton, a widower, targeted the vulnerable teenager, who was 15 when he first raped her, the court was told.
Addressing Hayton, Recorder Thackray said: “She was a child and she made it clear that your advances were completely and utterly unwanted.”
Recorder Thackray said the complainant had suffered severe psychological harm, battling depression and anxiety, thinking of suicide and self-harming and turning to alcohol.
He told Hayton: “Your offending has had a profound effect on her and it will continue for the rest of her life.”
Hayton was given a 14-year extended prison sentence made up of 11 years in jail and three years on extended licence.
He must serve at least two thirds of the 11 years behind bars and he will not be freed until the end of the prison term unless the Parole Board decides it is safe to release him earlier.
He must sign on the sex offender register for life and the judge made an indefinite Sexual Harm Prevention Order.
Hayton, who wore a red casual jacket for the court hearing, sat impassively in the dock throughout the proceedings.
After the case, an NSPCC spokesman said: “Hayton’s crimes against his young victim are utterly despicable and his behaviour is a sadly all-too-familiar example of the way groomers target vulnerable children.
“His victim has shown incredible courage in speaking out and this case shows that victims can come forward with the confidence they will be listened to.
We want every child to be able to spot exploitation for what it is and, if they find themselves in danger, know that it is categorically not their fault.
“Anyone with concerns about a child can call the NSPCC Helpline 24/7 in confidence on 0808 800 5000, children who need help can call Childline on 0800 1111.”

A pervert who sexually abused a little girl when she was as young as three has been caged for 16 years. 

Police who investigated the horrific case branded Barry Anthony Woodhead a “predatory sex offender” who manipulated his vulnerable young victim for years. 

He had denied raping and attacking the youngster more than a decade ago. But jurors found the 41-year-old, of no fixed abode, guilty of a string of 24 charges after a four-day trial at Preston Crown Court. 

Det Sgt Steve Ollerton, of Lancashire Police, said: “Barry Woodhead is a dangerous individual who manipulated and abused a young girl in the most horrific way, targeting the victim to satisfy his own depraved urges. I am glad to say a predatory sex offender has been taken off the streets and I hope the fact Woodhead is now behind bars will enable the victim to move forward with her life. It is clear however that his actions will have a long-lasting effect on her.” 

Each of the new charges were specimen counts covering Woodhead’s ongoing behaviour over each year the abuse took place, between 2002 and 2010. They include seven counts of rape, seven of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, two of indecent assault, two of indecency with a child and six of sexual assault of a child

Burnley Crown Court was told the abuse began in 2002 with a series of indecent assaults and progressed over the years. The abuse took place in the Chorley area. Judge Sara Dodd said the offences were so serious that Woodhead must serve an extended licence once he is released by the parole board. 

An NSPCC spokesman said: “His despicable behaviour is likely to have a lasting impact on the vulnerable young girl who has displayed extraordinary courage in speaking out. That bravery has helped bring Woodhead to justice and ensuring she receives ongoing help and support is now vitally important.”

Arshid Hussain, who is already serving a 35-year sentence for 23 child sex offences, was found guilty of a further count of indecent assault carried out against a 13-year-old girl. 

It took jurors at Sheffield Crown Court less than an hour to convict Hussain of the offence, which took place in Rotherham between January and March 2003, when he was aged 27.

Hussain, 42, who has not been present throughout the one-week trial due to 'health problems,' is due to be sentenced by Judge Sarah Wright at Sheffield Crown Court. He claims to be a paraplegic after being shot in 2005. 

Opening the case, prosecutor, Peter Hampton, told the court how the girl, then aged 13, was ‘goaded’ into performing oral sex on Arshid in his red Subaru vehicle near a loading bay close to an alleyway next to Boots in Rotherham town centre.
He said the girl and her friends met Arshid, formerly of of High Street, East Cowick, Goole, through his cousin Sageer Hussain, and believed they were her friends. 

Mr Hampton said: “They would meet these lads in Rotherham Town Centre. The girls trusted these friends.” He explained how Sageer ‘took the lead’ in grooming the girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, and introduced her to older men, including Arshid and Arshid’s brother, Basharat Hussain

Sagheer Hussain established a pattern of abuse whereby he encouraged his friends and family to have sex with her as well as raping her himself. "They threatened not to remain friends with her if she refused. " Too naive to know better, she regarded their friendship as important to her. "They also told her, a 13-year-old, she owed them something as they had given her cigarettes, alcohol and cannabis,” continued Mr Hampton. 

In a separate incident, the girl was also pressured into performing oral sex on Basharat in the same location, while she was in his sky blue Subaru car, the court was told. 

Mr Hampton told jurors how Sageer, Basharat and their cousin Asif Ali, were convicted with five other men of the sexual exploitation of the girl, following a trial last year. Arshid’s victim, who is now 28-years-old, first went to the police about Sageer’s offending only in 2003, but was ‘intimidated’ into dropping the case. She went back to the police in 2013 when she realised the force were investigating historic child sexual exploitation in the Rotherham area

She also reported Arshid’s offending at this time. In February last year, Arshid was jailed for 35-years after a jury found him guilty of 23 offences against nine victims after denying all charges against him.

A “surrogate father” who raped and sexually abused a teenage boy he met at Elm Park station has been jailed for 16 years.

Snaresbrook Crown Court heard how Stephen Webb, 57, groomed his 14-year-old victim and routinely sexually assaulted the boy at his home in Weston Green, Dagenham.
Webb told the victim, who had recently come out as gay, that he would look after him after meeting him and a 16-year-old friend through an internet chatroom.
He picked up the pair from Elm Park station and drove them back to his house, where the 14-year-old confided in him about how coming out had affected his home life.
Webb told him he would look after him and allowed the victim to stay at his house. He stayed overnight on several occasions, sleeping on Webb’s sofa, in 1999 and 2000.
But Webb soon started telling the boy to sit on his lap, where he kissed and sexually assaulted him, despite him trying to pull away. He would also get the victim to watch pornography with him, including home-made videos involving children that were filmed in his house.
One evening, Webb told the boy to sleep in his bedroom upstairs. The victim did not want to upset Webb, who he saw as his “knight in shining armour”, so he agreed. From that point on he slept in Webb’s bed, where he was sexually assaulted.
The court heard how on one occasion, Webb pinned the victim down and raped him.
He confided in a friend staying in the spare room but was too traumatised to report the abuse until fourteen years later in August 2014.
Webb, who was jailed, was charged in December last year and following a trial, was found guilty of one count of rape of a child under 16 and four counts of indecent sexual assault in June. He was acquitted of a further count of rape of a child under 16.
He had pleaded guilty to three counts of making an indecent video of a child.
Det Con Charlotte Carter said: “The victim saw Webb as a surrogate father figure and someone he could confide in about being gay. Webb abused this position of trust to exploit a vulnerable teenager for his own satisfaction. Webb has failed to show any remorse for his despicable actions throughout.
“I would like to pay tribute to the victim who had the courage to report this distressing crime to police, and attend court to give evidence against Webb.”
Det Insp Keith Ward added: “This conviction is another example of how the passage of time should not be perceived as a barrier to tackling offenders.
“We remain committed to giving victims the chance to come forward and tell us what they have endured so that we can help find them justice.”

LACONIA — A Barnstead man convicted of repeatedly sexually abusing a teenage girl by using manipulation and even threats to sell the horse she loved, was sentenced to 25 to 60 years in prison.

What you did is a profound betrayal of trust. In effect you are a thief of the victim’s childhood,” Judge Larry Smukler told George Colbath, 64, as he stood shackled before him.

Following a two-week trial in Belknap County Superior Court that concluded Sept. 13, a jury deliberated for less than an hour before returning guilty verdicts on all 17 counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault.

Defense Attorney Mark Sisti asked the judge to stay his order authorizing Barnstead and Alton police to either return or destroy evidence in the case for 30 days, as he plans to file an appeal with the New Hampshire Supreme Court.

Sisti said his client denies the allegations and did not wish to make any comment during the sentencing hearing. Colbath is being treated for both skin and bladder cancer, his lawyer said.

“The allegations in whole have been denied. The state’s sentence is excessive and quite frankly is life without parole,” Sisti said.

“George is a coward, not to own up to what he did,” the victim said. “It devastated me at first that he lied and didn’t take responsibility. But, over time, I’ve evaluated it and see that it’s part of his character it’s who he is, a coward.

“I lost out on my childhood, he should lose out on the rest of his life. I am asking you to make it so I never have to think about him or hear the name George Colbath again,” she told the judge.

The woman with whom the victim now lives described how Colbath kept the victim cloistered and made her believe that her own family was uncaring and that no one would believe her if she disclosed the abuse.

I now know that (the victim) was being punished any time she would attempt to refuse to participate in a heinous sexual act that George Colbath regularly forced her to participate in,” she said. “No person committing crimes as disturbing and graphic as those in this case should ever be free to roam the streets and put other children at risk.”

“He deserved to feel and understand what (the victim) felt like during those years of abuse, to know what it means to lose your freedom, to lose your autonomy, and to have the control of your life be in the hands of someone else,” the woman said in asking the judge to “punish” Colbath “for the violent and unthinkable crimes he committed on a vulnerable child.”

Colbath initially stood trial in January, but following six days of testimony, Judge Peter Fauver ruled that the wording in the indictments outlining the charges against Colbath were lacking, and as a result the case couldn’t go to the jury.

In court, the victim recounted how difficult it was to testify about the abuse not once but twice.

“It’s a painful thing to do, I don’t think people can really understand it unless they’ve been through it,” she said.

In arguing for a 30-year sentence, prosecutor Annaliese Wolf said sexual victims suffer throughout the course of their life.

“George has been a weasel looking to escape responsibility and has continued to manipulate,” Wolf said.

Colbath was credited with serving 128 days in pretrial confinement and will be eligible to have five years of one of his minimum sentences suspended if he completes the sexual offender program. Upon release he is to have no unsupervised contact with anyone under age 18, or any contact with the victim or her guardian.

SILOAM SPRINGS (KFSM) — Early Sunday (Nov. 19), a Springdale man was arrested on charges of sex trafficking of a minor, sexual assault 4th degree and internet stalking of a child, according to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office detainee information web page.
Eleuterio Flores, 33, was pulled over on a traffic stop by  Siloam Springs Directed Patrol Officers.
Siloam Springs Police Lt. Derek Spicer said the stop resulted in a warrant arrest out of Washington County.
Flores was booked into the Washington County Detention Center at 2:50 a.m. and is held on $50,000 bond.  

A 47-year-old convicted rapist, who was serving a 30-year prison sentence at Vaughn Correctional Center, has died.

Alfred Simmons died at 7:26 a.m. Friday while at a hospital outside the prison, said Kate Weber, a spokeswoman with the state Department of Correction. He had a prolonged illness.

In March 2003, New Castle County police said Simmons entered the bedroom of a 12-year-old girl and assaulted her.

He then fled in a truck.

An officer spotted the truck traveling at a high speed on Del. 100 near Kirkwood Highway and pursued it until it crashed on Del. 100 near Maryland Avenue. Simmons, who at the time lived in the Lancaster Court Apartments, was arrested when he crawled from the wreckage after the crash.

Simmons was convicted of first-degree rape by a person of trust.

CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Clay County man has been arrested on child sex charges.
Deputies from the Clay County Sheriff's Department say they started investigating Harley Wilson III earlier this month.
Police say they received a tip that Wilson was involved in possible sexual abuse of two female juveniles.
Over the course of the investigation, police allege the abuse started back in 2012.

A former Kenosha County foster parent was charged with sexually assaulting a teenager in his care more than two decades ago, and investigators said additional foster children may have been victimized.
Gary M. Reed, 65, of Manitowoc, was charged with repeated sexual assault of a child. According to the criminal complaint, Reed lived in Twin Lakes and Randall during the time the assaults occurred.
The criminal complaint states the investigation into Reed began when a now 37-year-old man contacted a detective with the Twin Lakes Police Department, telling the detective he had been sexually assaulted when he was a foster child in the village about 23 years ago. Detectives from the Kenosha County Sheriff’s Department joined the investigation on Nov. 16.
According to the complaint, the 37-year-old man told detectives he had been in the foster care system and was sent to live with Reed when he was about 13 years old. He lived with Reed until he was about 17½ years old. During that time, according to the complaint, the former foster child told the detective he had been sexually assaulted by Reed many times. “(He) reports that the assaults occurred two to four times a week the entire time he lived with (Reed).
A second former foster child, now 33, also told police he was assaulted by Reed, but has yet to make a formal statement, according to the criminal complaint. The second former foster child “speculated that approximately 22 other foster children may have been sexually assaulted by the defendant, indicating that the defendant had favorites and gave his ‘favorites’ special privileges and would tell them that he was their last chance in life,” the complaint states.
The now 37-year-old who originally came forward with the accusations said that Reed would tell him that his home was the last place he could stay “and if he didn’t, he would end up in a halfway house or other terrible place.” He would threaten to call his social worker if he did not perform sexual acts, the complaint states. He also said that Reed would bribe him with wine and marijuana.
The Twin Lakes detective “assisted” the former foster child in making a recorded phone call with Reed, according to the complaint. During that call, the complaint states, Reed admitted that he engaged in a sexual relationship with the former foster child.
Assistant District Attorney James Kraus said that if convicted, given Reed’s age, “he is facing perhaps spending the rest of his natural life in prison.”
At Reed’s initial appearance in court, defense attorney Larisa Benitez-Morgan said Reed is disabled, lives on Social Security and has no criminal history.
Information on Reed’s history as a foster parent in Kenosha County was unavailable.
Reed’s bond was set at $100,000.
A SERIAL sex offender who refused to admit he was a sexual deviant despite having 125 counselling sessions while in prison will remain in jail for the rest of his life.
Supreme Court Justice Kevin Nicholson ruled that convicted child sex offender Kingsley Thomas Kelly, 45, would be subject to indefinite detention in the state’s prison system when his current sentence for indecent assault and unlawful sexual intercourse against a nine-year-old girl is complete.
Kelly was sentenced to 13 years in prison with a non-parole period of eight years in 2007 but has his sentence extended by three months after assaulting a prison officer.
Despite 125 counselling sessions over 15 months two specialist forensic psychiatrist agreed Kelly was a “high risk of sexual reoffending” when released into the community.
When interviewed by a forensic psychiatrist, Kelly refused to admit he had deviant sexual fantasies towards children. “This is very concerning, considering the amount of treatment he has received,” the psychiatrist wrote.
A second psychiatrist concluded Kelly was unwilling to change and was “unduly reliant” on religion to control urges. The court heard that Kelly’s previous offending was highly opportunistic and often took place shortly after he had been released from jail and even while in custody he continued to offend.
Justice Nicholson agreed Kelly posed an unacceptable risk if he was released, ordering he be held indefinitely. Kelly will be able to apply for release on licence but will have to demonstrate rehabilitation. 

Supreme Court rules repeat child sex offender Kingsley Thomas Kelly should be held in prison indefinitely as he poses an “unacceptable risk” to society Mitch Mott, The Advertiser November 20, 2017



Paedo Jesuit priest charged with sexually assaulting child 30 NOVEMBRE 2017

Paedo jailed for raping girls at children's home 30 NOVEMBRE 2017

Paedo gymnastics instructor raped 2 little girls 30 NOVEMBRE 2017

Paedo football coach sentenced for raping teenage girl 30 NOVEMBRE 2017 

Paedo babysitter raped 2 children, recorded sexual assaults 29 NOVEMBRE 2017

21-year-old woman gang-raped by her father, brother and 2 uncles 30 novembre 2017

Minor girl raped, killed 30 novembre 2017

Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...