Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...


lunedì 20 novembre 2017


A Bossier City man is behind bars after being accused of sexually assaulting a girl under the age of 13.
Victor Allen Kunce, 64, was arrested and faces charges of first-degree rape.
Detectives with the Bossier City Police Department secured a warrant following a two-month long investigation into a complaint that Kunce had sexually assaulted the victim on several occasions over the past few years.
Kunce was booked into the Bossier City Jail with a bond set at $250,000. 

A man who pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting an 8-year-old girl was sentenced to 30 years in prison.
Aaron Wilkey, 27, of Effingham, pleaded guilty Sept. 21 to criminal sexual assault of a victim under the age of 13, a Class X felony. Under a plea agreement, prosecutors agreed to cap the possible sentence at 30 years. The minimum is six years and the maximum is 60 years.
Wilkey told police he might have raped the girl while he was sleeping, but while he was awake he touched her genitals at least 30 times, Effingham Detective Aaron Lang testified on Monday during the sentencing hearing.
Police were informed when the girl's mother saw her rubbing her genital area, Lang testified. When asked why she was doing that, the girl reported that is what Wilkey did to her, the detective said.
Wilkey told police he often heard voices in his head telling him to do violent things. He told police he generally didn't have to act on the actions, including one that told him to disarm one of the interviewing officers and "choke out" the other.
The voices were not sexual, but generally violent, Wilkey told police.
"I think about sticking a knife in (the girl's) throat so she can't talk," Judge Alan Lollie quoted the police report as saying.
Lollie said that was one of the most disturbing parts of the testimony.
Effingham County State's Attorney Bryan Kibler argued for the 30-year sentence.
"Mr. Wilkey has already gotten a huge break," Kibler said, referring to the plea agreement that capped the maximum sentence.
The prosecutor said the state could have gotten a sentence of 60 years if the case had gone to trial. However, prosecutors didn't want to expose the girl, now 9, to the difficulty of a trial, Kibler said.
Effingham County Public Defender Scott Schmitt argued that Wilkey should be sentenced to six years in prison. Schmitt said the requirement of lifetime registration as a sexual predator and possibility of lifetime supervised release provide sufficient protection to the public.
Ryan Myers, a former roommate of Wilkey, testified that Wilkey was reliable in his rent payments and consistently employed. Wilkey was an "all-around good, responsible friend," Myers said.
Darren McKinney, another former roommate, also testified that Wilkey was a good roommate and co-worker.
Wilkey made no statement during the hearing.
Wilkey's previous criminal history is limited to pleading guilty to reckless endangerment. In that, he accidentally shot the same girl in the left temple with a BB gun. Doctors did not remove the BB, telling the family that doing so risked damaging her vision.
Judge Lollie noted that Wilkey will serve at least 25 years in prison, with truth-in-sentencing and credit for time served.

Double killer Colin Pitchfork has been seen on Britain's streets for the first time on a shopping trip to prepare him for life outside jail after 30 years, it was revealed today.
The 56-year-old child rapist, the first murderer to be caught with DNA evidence, was photographed browsing Bake Off books and eating a pulled pork roll in Bristol city centre.
Pitchfork, who now uses the surname Thorpe, also went to three banks and the job centre, clearly more preparation for his release.
29 years ago he was jailed for raping and murdered Leicestershire schoolgirls Lynda Mann and Dawn Ashworth in 1983 and 1986.
He dumped their bodies within a mile of each other in Narborough - and one of the attacks took place as his baby son slept in the back of his car nearby.
The baker, then 27, became the first criminal in the world to be convicted based on DNA fingerprinting, following the first mass screening of 5,000 men in three neighbouring villages.
After his arrest he confessed to his crimes and when asked why he is said to have shrugged to detectives and said: 'Opportunity. She was there and I was there'. 
He was given life and a minimum sentence of 30 years, reduced to 28 years on appeal, which he has now served.
Now, despite his appalling crimes, he is in HMP Leyhill, an open prison in Gloucestershire, and has been allowed back on the streets for up to six hours at a time before being taken to prison. 
Lynda Mann's mother Kath Eastwood, 69, told The Sun: 'He shouldn’t even be breathing and should, at least, be locked up forever'. 
Pitchfork raped and murdered Lynda, 15, in Narborough in 1983. 
Three years later, he murdered Dawn Ashworth, also 15, in a similarly brutal fashion.
He was jailed in 1988 following the largest manhunt Leicestershire Police has ever mounted.
In June this year, the girls' families were told Pitchfork had been allowed out of prison under escort.
However, they have now been told that he has been cleared to progress to the next stage - leaving custody on his own.
Temporary day release is part of the process of assessing whether a long term prisoner is ready for eventual full-time release.
Rebecca said the family was unwavering in its belief that Pitchfork - who is not yet 60 - remains a potential danger to the public.
The exact circumstances of any day release, including the dates and locations, have not been made available to the families.
They do not know in which prison he is being held.
However, Pitchfork is not allowed anywhere in Leicestershire or to knowingly approach any of the girls' relatives.
Rebecca said: 'If it carries on like this, it's only going to be a matter of months before he's allowed out on his own for weeks at a time.
'When he is out on his own he will be able to speak to people and they will have no idea who he is and what he has done.
'He is not allowed in Leicestershire or to approach any of us.
'But we don't know what he looks like now or even what part of the country he is in.
'He's still in his 50s. He still has a lot of time ahead of him and we still think he is a danger to the public.'
Pitchfork was deemed suitable to be moved to an open prison last year following an assessment by probation officers and other specialists.
He is said to have made exceptional progress and is reportedly a model prisoner.
However, more than 20,000 people have signed an online petition, set up by Lynda's family, to call for his release to be blocked. A further 7,000 signed a paper version.
The letter to the families states: 'The offender is now progressing through the process and is reaching the next significant stage, which will be unescorted day release.
'This has been approved and the series of unescorted releases on temporary licence will be happening in the near future.
'There will be a robust risk management plan in place.'
In June, a Ministry of Justice spokesman said they could not comment on individual cases.
However, a spokesperson said at the time: 'All offenders must meet strict criteria and pass a full risk assessment before being considered for release on temporary licence (ROTL).
'ROTL is considered for offenders towards the end of their sentence, taking into account their individual resettlement needs. It helps build and maintain family ties, which is proven to help re-offending.
'Those who fail to comply with the conditions of a ROTL can be returned to closed prisons where they may have to serve additional time.'
Pitchfork was the first person in the world to be convicted on the basis of DNA evidence pioneered at the University of Leicester by Sir Alec Jeffreys. 

SERIAL RAPISTS 44 11 settembre 2017

The Lebanon Police Department said a 34-year-old man pleaded guilty to two counts of rape of a child .
According to the LPD, Juan Javier Garcia will serve two concurrent 40-year sentences to be served at 100 percent. In December 2016, he was charged with two counts of rape of a child, defined as the unlawful sexual penetration of a victim by the defendant or the defendant by a victim, if the victim is more than three years of age, but less than 13 years of age.
"The Lebanon Police Department, along with the Wilson County District Attorney’s Office, pray that the conclusion of this case will begin to bring closure to all those affected," police said in a news release.

A truck driver who sexually abused twin sisters in Waco over a five-year period was sentenced to life in prison plus 20 years.
Judge Ralph Strother of Waco’s 19th State District Court sentenced Roque Alfonso Gonzales to three concurrent life prison terms and five concurrent 20-year prison terms, ordering Gonzales to serve one of the 20-year terms consecutively with one of the life terms.
Gonzales, 59, must serve at least 50 years in prison before he can seek parole. Gonzales pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child and two counts of indecency with a child in one case and two counts of sexual assault of a child and three counts of indecency with a child in incidents involving the second girl.
Gonzales pleaded guilty to the judge without benefit of a plea bargain recommendation from prosecutors Hilary LaBorde and Christi Hunting Horse.
Gonzales sexually abused the girls beginning when they were 11 and continuing until they were 16.
The girls had a troubled home life and lived for a time with their grandmother. Many of the assaults occurred at their grandmother’s home when she was away at work, court records show.
Both victims are now 19. One lives in Mexico with her husband and was unable to attend Monday’s plea hearing.
Her sister, in an emotional victim-impact statement, told the judge about the trauma the sexual abuse put her through. She said Gonzales sexually assaulted her more times than she can count over the five-year period.
“If he could have done it three times a day, he would have,” she said.
Gonzales’ attorney, Francisco Maldonado, of Temple, declined comment on the case.

Man gets life plus 20 years in sexual abuse of family members  TOMMY WITHERSPOON

A 31-year-old Elgin man faces prison after admitting to sexually assaulting and abusing a girl under 13 during a four-year period.
Freddy D. Copeland, of the 1200 block of Fleetwood Drive, recently pleaded guilty to predatory criminal sexual assault of a child and aggravated criminal sexual assault, both felonies.
Copeland is accused of having sexual contact and molesting the victim from Dec. 1, 2011, through Dec. 31, 2015, according to Kane County court records.
He entered a "blind" or "cold" plea in which a defendant admits guilt without having a punishment agreed upon with prosecutors beforehand and leaves the decision up to a judge, in this case Linda Abrahamson.
Copeland faces six to 30 years in prison and lifetime registration as a sex offender when he's sentenced Jan. 31. Other, less severe charges were dismissed as part of the guilty plea, records show.
He has been held at the Kane County jail on $100,000 bail since early May 2016.
Copeland also has another criminal case pending for misdemeanor child endangerment, court records show. Copeland is accused of falling asleep Nov. 3, 2015, and allowing his toddler son to leave his apartment wearing only a T-shirt and diaper. The boy was found 500 feet east of South McLean, record show.
The child endangerment charge carries a top sentence of 364 days in jail.

LOGAN — A 27-year-old Logan man has been arrested and charged with sexually abusing a young child. 

Rodney J. Thinn was booked into the Cache County Jail.
Logan City Police Capt. Tyson Budge said Thinn was arrested following an investigation that he sexually abused the girl on October 7. The victim is reportedly four-years-old and an acquaintance of the suspect.
Court records show, prosecutors charged Thinn with aggravated sexual abuse of a child, a first-degree felony. Judge Thomas Willmore assigned him a public defender and ordered him to appear again in court November 21, for a continued initial appearance.
Thinn is currently in jail on $25,000 bail.
State court records show, Thinn was previously convicted of felony drug possession in 2013. He served 40-days in jail and was finishing his three-year probation when he was arrested on November 8.

Logan man arrested for sexually abusing child November 13, 2017 Will Feelright

JOLIET – A Joliet man was arrested on charges of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child, criminal sexual assault and aggravated criminal sexual abuse.
Police officers reportedly executed a search warrant at the home of Wallace R. Briones, 65, of the 2300 block of Francine Avenue.
During the search of Briones’ residence, the officers found nude photos of an underage girl Briones had abused for several years, Joliet Deputy Police Chief Al Roechner said.
Briones was arrested and booked into the Will County jail. His bond was set at $2.5 million bond after a court appearance. Briones needs to post 10 percent of that to get out of jail.
Roechner said Briones’ victim is a family member who reported to a school counselor on Nov. 6 that Briones sexually abused her for years and took nude photos of her. Roechner said the victim was younger than 17 when the abuse was perpetrated and that it began when she was in the sixth grade.
After the police were contacted, they obtained a search warrant Nov. 8 and visited Briones’ home the next day.

A vile sex predator who filmed himself raping a child has been jailed for life.
Cleaner turned care worker Barry Gibbens, from New Romney, then uploaded the sick images onto his computer.
But despite the damning evidence – shown to the jury – the 52 year old denied carrying out the attacks and tried to blame someone else.
Now Gibbens, who has since moved to Eastbourne, has been given a life sentence and told he cannot apply for parole until he is 67 years old.
Even then, the sex fiend will be kept behind bars until the Home Secretary rules he is safe for release into the community.
There was an audible gasp in the public gallery at Canterbury Crown Court as Judge Simon James passed sentence on the man convicted of 12 separate sex offences.
Defence barrister Paul Hogben said that despite the jury’s verdict, Gibbens was still in denial.
But the judge told the abuser: “Your abuse involved you raping the child and subjecting her to a host of indignities.
Your abuse of her was filmed and images showing her violation were then uploaded onto your computer, which had also been used to access images of other children being sexually abused.
The judge added that the abuse had been “chilling and calculated” and Gibbens had shown a lack of remorse, demonstrated by his attempt to blame the attacks on someone else “who was entirely innocent”.
He sat with his head bowed as the judge told him: “Because of the age of your victim, it is impossible to gauge with accuracy what the full effects upon her will be.
Experience shows that memories of trauma of this magnitude stay with people permanently, with intrusive memories re-emerging without warning.
The judge ruled Gibbens posed a significant risk of committing further offences in the future.
“In my judgement, it is impossible for any right-minded person who has heard about - let alone watched, as I have done - what you did to this child, to come to any conclusion other than you pose a significant risk," he added.
Gibbens was told sentencing guidelines would have meant he could have faced minimum jail terms totalling 70 years.
Speaking after sentencing, an NSPCC spokesman said: “This is a deeply distressing case in which a defenceless toddler was subjected to unimaginable abuse.
“Gibbens' continued lack of remorse and his failed efforts to lay the blame elsewhere only add to the chilling nature of these crimes.
"He is a very dangerous paedophile whose sentence reflects the severity of his offences.
“As the judge in this case has highlighted, the effects of child sexual abuse can last a lifetime.
"But with the right support victims can move forward with their lives and it’s important this child receives all available help.”

Barry Gibbens, from New Romney, jailed for child rape Paul Hooper 13 November 2017


Paedo priest sexually abused children on Caldey Island for decades 18 NOVEMBRE 2017

3-year-old girl raped by her mother’s partner, critical 20 novembre 2017

27-year-old deaf-mute woman raped, murdered 20 novembre 2017

13-year-old girl raped, killed by 19-year-old 19 novembre 2017

2 five-year-old girls raped by school boys 19 novembre 2017

24-year-old woman gang-raped by ex husband, his 3 friends 19 novembre 2017

13-year-old girl raped to death by 30-year-old man 19 novembre 2017

19-year-old girl jumps off ambulance after driver tries to rape her, critical 19 novembre 2017

TEEN RAPISTS 53 18 novembre 2017

5-year-old girl raped by 13-year-old boy 18 novembre 2017

5-year-old girl raped by 35-year-old teacher 18 novembre 2017

Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...