Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...


mercoledì 15 novembre 2017


A 69-year-old Cork man has been sentenced to ten years in prison for regularly raping one of his daughters over a period of five years and indecently assaulting another daughter on a regular basis.
Jerry O'Keeffe, a former soldier, of Oakhill, Youghal in Co Cork, pleaded guilty to nine sample charges out of a total of 78 original counts, shortly before his trial was due to start in July.
Both daughters have waived their right to anonymity, the Central Criminal Court heard.
The court heard that one of O'Keeffe's daughters reported the abuse to gardaí when she was 16, but her parents put her under pressure to withdraw her statement.
The abuse was reported to the Southern Health Board in 1999, after both sisters went to the Rape Crisis Centre.
No further action was taken after O'Keeffe agreed to move out of the family home. He remained in the army until 2004. The sisters reported the abuse to gardaí again in 2014.
Mr Justice Patrick McCarthy said these were extremely serious offences and it beggared belief that a man could behave in such a fashion.
The offences date back to 1980, when the oldest daughter, Amy, was just seven years old.
She said her father would ask her to sit on his lap before sexually abusing her and then taking her to his bedroom and raping her.
Prosecuting counsel, Timothy O'Leary, told the court that she tried to get her father to stop but she was limited in what she could do as she was such a young girl.
The rapes occurred on a regular basis until she was 12 years old in 1985.
The court heard the indecent assaults against Melissa O'Keeffe began when she was just 11 years old and went on for six years.
They would usually happen at night, when her father returned from the pub, the court heard.
Victim will never forget physical pain
In her victim impact statement, Amy Barrett told the court the rapes had a very traumatic effect on her and she would never forget the physical pain of the abuse.
She said her father had betrayed her and she felt a "mixed bag" of confusion and terror.
Mrs Barrett told the court she found it hard to make friends as she felt different to everyone else.
She said in her teenage years, the anger grew inside her and she left home as soon as she was old enough and tried to put the abuse behind her.
However, she said the memories would never leave her.
She eventually contacted the Rape Crisis Centre and social workers became involved when it emerged that there were younger children at home.
Mrs Barrett told the court this put a strain on her relationship with her family. She said she felt suicidal and very alone.
She also said she was constantly looking over her shoulder for fear her children or anyone else's children would be around her dad.
She said in the lead-up to the trial, she hoped her dad would do the right thing and she was very hurt that her father was prepared to put her through all of this. 
She said time was supposed to heal all wounds but this would never go away. 
Mrs Barrett added the abuse left her with feelings of guilt that she had not reported it earlier.
She said she felt shame, embarrassment and hurt but today she was giving those feelings back to her father.
O'Keeffe's daughter felt alone and hurt
The victim impact statement of Amy's sister, Melissa was read to the court.
She said she did not understand what was going on when she was abused, but she knew it felt wrong. She said she felt very alone and hurt. 
She thought that if she called out to her mother she would get into trouble.
She also asked how she could explain it to her mother when she barely understood it herself.
Ms O'Keeffe said when she was 16 she made a statement to gardaí, but her parents told her to withdraw it, as her father would lose his job and they would lose their house.
She said she told gardaí that she had made it up and she had to try to move on.
When she raised it later with an aunt, she said she was again told by her parents to stop talking about it.
Ms O'Keeffe said she had found the last year, in the lead-up to her father's trial, very difficult.
But she said today meant so much to her. She said she now finally had her voice, which she was not allowed when she was 16.
Sergeant John Sharkey told the court that O'Keeffe was separated from his wife and had no previous convictions.
O'Keeffe's defence counsel, Ronan Munro, said O'Keeffe was clearly conflicted between self-preservation and admitting his behaviour.
In garda interviews in late 2014, he had denied the allegations but he now took full responsibility for what he had done and apologised to both of his daughters.
The court was told O'Keeffe had been in the Army from 1982 until 2004 and had served three tours of Lebanon. 
After his daughters went to the Rape Crisis Centre in 1999, O'Keeffe had made some admissions to a psychiatrist. 
The court heard he agreed to leave the family home and an investigation by the Health Service Executive "petered out".
At one stage, he had alleged to one psychiatrist that he himself had been abused when he was a child.
Crimes destroyed childhoods - Judge
Handing down sentence, Mr Justice Patrick McCarthy said O'Keeffe's rape of his daughter Amy over a period of five years, starting when she was eight years old, seemed to be a commonplace event and she was subjected to repeated, extremely serious abuse.
He said these were extremely serious offences and it beggared belief that a man could behave in this fashion.
He said the assaults against his daughter Melissa began when she was 11 and went on for six years.
The effect on the victims was extremely serious and led to the destruction of their childhoods, he said.
He added their victim impact reports showed a degree of pain and hurt that was very difficult to understand.
The judge said it was summed up by Amy's statement that she loved and trusted her dad, and he had betrayed that trust.
Mr Justice McCarthy said O'Keeffe had pleaded guilty and this must be taken into account in mitigation, but he said the plea came after the legal proceedings commenced and came "at five minutes to midnight" before the trial got under way.
The judge said this case merited consecutive sentences relating to each daughter.
He said if O'Keeffe was a younger man, the rape offences against Amy would have merited a sentence of ten years with mitigation and the indecent assault offences against Melissa would have earned a six-year sentence.
However, he said the appropriate total period of imprisonment in this case should be ten years.
He imposed seven-year sentences for the rapes and three-year sentences for the indecent assaults, to run consecutively.
Amy Barrett and Melissa O'Keeffe said afterwards that they were happy with the sentence. 
Mrs Barrett said it was never about the sentence for either of them.
She said it was always about the admission of guilt, about keeping their father away from other kids and about closure.
Mrs Barrett described their feelings as being "happy sad" - She said ten years sent out a good message that the abuse and rape of a child was never right.
She said it did not matter how long it took a victim to come forward - it was never too late.  But she said they were sad because O'Keeffe was still their dad.
She said it was almost like they were going to be in mourning for him now.
Ms O'Keeffe said she felt like justice had been done.  Both women said they would try to get on with the rest of their lives.
Ms Barrett said it would never leave them but they would try to get on with things as best as they could.
Mrs Barrett said she felt the HSE could have done more in 1999, when she reported the rapes to the Rape Crisis Centre. 
She said the HSE became involved because there were still young children at home. 
The court heard that O'Keeffe agreed to leave the family home and investigations at that stage "petered out".
Mrs Barrett said she wanted to thank the Rape Crisis Centre and Sergeant John Sharkey for everything they had done for them.

Albert Wilcox confessed to a shocking series of sexual offences on child victims. 

Newcastle Crown Court heard one teenager made a report and was interviewed by police about a sickening attack he had subjected her to but the case against him was dropped. 

It was only when the most recent victim made a report that Wilcox had raped her that the case from twenty years ago was resurrected and he has now, finally, been brought to justice. 

Wilcox, 55, of Clovely Road, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, admitted four offences of indecent assault in relation to a child he targeted when he was just a teenager himself. 

He pleaded guilty to indecent assault carried out in relation to a teen who bravely made a report at the time despite being "scared" of Wilcox. 

Wilcox also admitted four offences of rape and four of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity in relation to another young victim, who he targeted recently. 

The latest young victim said in a heartbreaking impact statement: "Sometimes I think he will be able to come and hurt me again. "I never spoke out because he said I would never be believed." 

Wilcox had faced further allegations relating to another three alleged victims but the offences were left on file after he admitted the 13 charges and will not be proceeded with. 

Mr Recorder Ben Nolan QC sentenced Wilcox to 15 years and three months behind bars with an extended licence period of seven years. 

The judge said Wilcox, who must now sign the sex offenders register for the rest of his life, poses a danger to the public and could serve the entire 15 years and three months in prison, unless the parole board decide he is safe to be back on the streets earlier. 

Recorder Nolan told him: "It is difficult to imagine more warped and depraved behaviour. "There is a significant risk of you causing serious harm to members of the public by committing further, serious, specified offences. 

"You will only be released on licence when the parole board consider it safe to release you, if not you will spent the whole custodial term in prison." 

Prosecutor Michael Hodson told the court one victim had told her mother what had happened to her and the attack was reported to the police but the case was "not proceeded with". 

Mr Hodson added: "When (the third complainant) came forward to tell what had happened to her, the police checked the police records in relation to this defendant and found the earlier complaint was in the system and it was resurrected and the defendant has pleaded guilty." 

Tony Hawks, defending, said Wilcox has "lost everything" because of his own behaviour and had led an otherwise hard working life. 

Mr Hawks added: "The defendant knows there is very little I can say. "I cannot take issue with the fact he will be found to be dangerous." 

Speaking after the sentencing, DCI Phil Bond, of Northumbria Police, said: "Police carried out a full investigation into allegations of indecent assault. Albert Wilcox was charged with these offences and put before the courts. Unfortunately, before the trial was due to begin, the victim was unable to give evidence and the trial did not go ahead. 

"Earlier this year, we received reports of sexual offences, again naming Wilcox as a suspect. Officers not only investigated the new allegations but they also proactively revisited the case. "They have worked extremely closely with all the victims and provided the utmost support to ensure they were all able to come forward and give evidence against Wilcox in court. 

"The most important people in all of this are the victims and because of their bravery in giving evidence, this has ultimately led to the conviction of Wilcox and will now be spending a considerable amount of time behind bars." 

Anyone who has been a victim of any sexual offence, recent or non-recent, is urged to come forward and report it to police or a third-party organisation or charity such as Victims First Northumbria

An NSPCC spokesperson said: "The victims in this case have shown incredible bravery in coming forward and recounting the terrifying experiences they endured. "It is their courage in speaking out that has helped to ensure justice is finally served. "Wilcox’s campaign of abuse will have had crushing effects on each of his victims and it’s important they continue to receive any support they need. 

"Anyone who has been the victim of a sexual offence can speak to the NSPCC in confidence on 0808 8005000, while children seeking advice and support can contact Childline on 0800 1111."

David Salinas was arrested for sexual abuse, sexual assault of a child and indecency with a child.  
The sexual assault was reported by his daughter on Oct. 16, 2017. The victim says that the last time he touched her was in 2011 when she was about 15 to 16 years old. But the victim says the abuse started much earlier than that when she was only 12-years-old.  
The daughter is the only one that officially pressed charges, but she is not the only victim. Her mother also reports to have been sexually assaulted by Salinas when she was also 12-years-old and Salinas was her stepfather. At the age of 17-year-old, the mother of the victim says Salinas manipulated her into marrying him and they conceived a child and had a family.  
A cousin to the victim, through photographed messages, admitted that she was also touched inappropriately by Salinas.   
Carrie Brounaugh of Harmony Home in Odessa says this is common for victims to not report sexual assault to police in fear of retaliation from the abuser.    
"Victims are told by their perpetrators, not to tell that to their family members or the people that they love will be hurt or they won't believe them. If it's a mother or father abusing, they may say you will never have a mother or a dad," said Brounaugh.  
City statistics show there are on average 70 to 80 sexual assaults in Odessa each year and there is no statue of limitations on sexual assaults when it comes to reporting it to law enforcement.  
"It's never too late to come forward and report these," said Cpl. Steve LeSueur with the Odessa Police Department.  
As a reminder for parents or adults when handing children that come forward to you, always be gentle with them.  
"When a child comes to you and makes an outcry, remain calm, tell them that you believe them. Don't ask as many question as you want to know. Let the experts, law enforcement, Child Protective Services, and of course Harmony Homes Children Advocacy Center," said Brounaugh.  
You can contact the Harmony Home Children's Advocacy Center at (432) 333-5233.

A 51-year-old Nebraska City man faces four counts of first-degree child sexual assault after two girls he abused them several times since 2008, according to court documents.
Troy L. Rakes remained in Otoe County jail Tuesday on $500,000 bond following his arrest in a case that began last month.
Otoe County Attorney David Partsch said two girls who know Rakes told forensic interviewers at the Child Advocacy Center office in Auburn that Rakes sexually abused them.
The girls, who were 4 and 6 when the abuse began, first reported it to family members, Partsch said.
Rakes appeared in Otoe County Court and a judge set his bond and appointed the public defender's office there to represent him.
The judge also ordered Rakes not to contact anyone younger than 18.
The public defender's office declined to comment on the case Tuesday.
If convicted, Rakes faces a minimum of 20 years imprisonment and a maximum of a life sentence on each charge.
MADISON — The Neligh man charged with first-degree sexual assault of a child and conspiracy to commit child abuse has had his trial continued.
Darryl Lierman, 51, appeared in Madison County Court with for a pre-trial conference.
Lierman has also faces similar charges in Antelope County in an ongoing case involving the same victim.
Smith presented the court with amended information on the counts against Lierman of first-degree sexual assault of a child. The amended information adds third-degree sexual assault of a child and child abuse charges.
Bond was continued in the amount of 10 percent of $500,000, and Lierman remains incarcerated at Madison County Jail.


Riverhead, NY - November 7, 2017 - A jury in Riverhead convicted a 46-year old Copiague man on sex abuse in the first degree and endangering the welfare of a child after a two day trial.
Luis Saravia of Copiague will be certified as a sex offender and faces up to seven years’ incarceration.
Saravia sexually abused a seven year old female in March of this year.  
The jury deliberated two hours before convicting the defendant of both counts in the indictment.
Judge John Toomey continued Saravia’s $75,000 bail and the defendant is incarcerated in the county jail.

Nevada County prosecutors characterized Jerry Mattson — whose sodomy trial began  — as a man who took advantage of a vulnerable girl, sexually abusing her after becoming her confidant.
In his opening statement, Deputy District Attorney Jesse Wilson said that Mattson, 27, abused the girl, under 14 years old at the time, twice in one day before offering her a deal: Allow him to abuse her once more with the understanding he'd then stop.
But Mattson didn't stop, he added.
"She continues to go his house," Wilson said. "Continues to associate with him."
Defense attorney David Alkire, who represents Mattson, said the girl who's accused his client also has accused four other men of molesting her. Alkire said jurors would hear that multiple investigations by the Sheriff's Office revealed those accusations were unfounded.
"She was known … as being a liar," Alkire said.
Held on $500,000 in bond, Mattson faces two counts of sodomy of a person under 14 years old and one count of continuous sexual abuse. He faces three special allegations in connection with the sexual abuse charge, which focus on the acts Mattson is accused of performing, records state.
According to Wilson, the victim was a vulnerable child who knew Mattson. She trusted and confided in him, and he used that relationship to abuse her.
"The abuse went on for a couple of years," Wilson said. "It progressively got worse."
In January 2015 the victim was at Mattson's home, where he sodomized her three times that day after promising the abuse would stop. It didn't and she continued to associate with him, Wilson said.
The victim came forward in mid-2015 when she discovered other victims existed, he added.
The charges against Mattson, arrested in June 2015, involve only one victim.
Delivering his own opening statement, Alkire began by writing five names on a large piece of paper, including Mattson's. The victim over the years had accused all of them of molesting her. All investigations into those allegations proved unfounded, he said.
The victim had issues with school and at one point was suspended. Her mother asked Mattson to watch her one day, saying she couldn't cope, Alkire said.
On that day in January 2015 a social worker arrived at Mattson's home after he sodomized her twice. That person is required by law to report any abuse, he added.
"No report was generated," Alkire said. "No observation was made of abuse."
The victim later colluded with another girl, telling her she intended to accuse Mattson. At one point, once authorities became involved, the other girl wore a hidden recording device and spoke to Mattson, Alkire said.
"She attempted to get Mr. Mattson to agree that he had supposedly done these things to (the victim)," Alkire added. "He vehemently denied, strongly denied."
The trial is expected to continue into next week.

A jury has convicted a Madison man of sexual battery of a 7-year-old girl, Michael Guest, district attorney for Madison and Rankin counties, announced.
Marcus Wade McCammon, 57, was sentenced to 30 years in prison. He will serve the first 20 years without the possibility of probation, parole, or early release. The last 10 years will be suspended, and he will be placed on five years of supervised probation following his release. Upon his release, McCammon must register as a sex offender
Last November, the Madison Police Department was contacted regarding the child. Law enforcement went to the home and interviewed a family member and made arrangements for a forensic interview of the child to be conducted by the Mississippi Children’s Advocacy Center.
During the forensic interview, the child disclosed that McCammon had forced her to engage in a sexual act, authorities said.  
McCammon, who was advised of his rights and agreed to speak to investigators, confessed, authorities said.
McCammon was indicted by a Madison County grand jury in January  and convicted following a two-day trial.  
“The verdict of the jury and the sentence imposed by the court will require McCammon to spend the next 20 years behind bars paying his debt to society for the crimes he committed. The verdict and sentence will also protect not only this child but others from possible abuse at the hands of the defendant,” Guest said.
“It took great courage for this child to face the defendant and to tell the jury about the abuse she suffered. Her testimony, along with the outstanding work of the Madison Police Department, provided the jury with the evidence they needed to return a verdict of guilty and has allowed us to remove a child predator from our streets,” Guest added.
Each young woman told a similar story, detailing horrible sexual acts done to them as children while living at a Haitian orphanage in the seaside city of Jacmel.
One young witness was so uncomfortable that she could not say the word vagina, and kept referring to her “front” through a Creole translator to describe how the man who ran the home “was always touching the children.” Another, who testified that her abuse started at age 6, described how he would hold her head and she would struggle as he forced her to perform oral sex on him.
Three others recounted additional episodes of abuse.
A Miami federal jury found Daniel John Pye, 35, guilty of traveling to Haiti from Miami on three separate dates for the purpose of engaging in illicit sexual conduct with minor girls in his care. He was found not guilty on a fourth count.
Pye faces up to 30 years in prison one each of the three counts. Sentencing is set for Jan. 10.
Prosecutors painted him as a missionary with a dark side who went to Haiti for one reason: to sexually abuse underage girls.
“The kids did not exaggerate their testimony,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Benjamin Widlanski told the jury on Monday during closing arguments. “He was going there and he knew exactly what he was going to do, to have illicit sexual conduct....Focus on the words of the victims.”
Defense lawyer Joel DeFabio, however, argued that the witnesses’ memories “were all over the place,” and even after Pye and his wife Leann, who testified on his behalf, had left Haiti, some of the children still kept in touch via FaceBook.
“Did he get too close to the children? Obviously so, but not in a sexual manner,” DeFabio told jurors. “Undisputed, he ran an orphanage, he traveled to the U.S. for supplies and fund-raising. He did not have sexual acts with children.”
The jurors disagreed. After a day and a half of deliberations, they convicted Pye on three of the charges.
“We are disappointed with the decision and I find the charges problematic in that this is something that allegedly happened in Haiti and yet he’s being tried in the United States,” DeFabio said afterward. “He’s not charged with sexual misconduct but that’s the inflammatory testimony they brought in to convict him.”
Pye, who is originally from Bradenton, was arrested in March in his hometown of Ashtown, Arkansas, on child sex tourism charges after a lengthy probe by Homeland Security Investigations. The U.S. government has become increasingly interested in prosecuting sex crimes involving offenders who travel from the United States to a foreign country to abuse underage children.
Among the government’s witnesses: Steve Daugherty, a pastor who testified that Pye had confessed to him that he had “been in an inappropriate relationship with one of the kids.”
She was 12 years old,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Ilham Hosseini reminded jurors.
“They all said they liked the defendant,” Hosseini said referring to the young women, who were flown from Haiti to Miami to testify in the case. “He did good things for them...but they did not like what he did to them.
“He secretly fondled their breasts, fondled their vaginas, performed oral sex on them and had them perform oral sex on him,” she said.
But DeFabio said the testimony was inconsistent and that the witnesses didn’t remember exact days when they said the abuse occurred.
One of the victims testified that the abuse went on during Hurricane Gustav in 2008 and lasted 15 to 30 days — but DeFabio said Pye wasn’t in Jacmel then.
He cited as proof a blog written by Leann Pye about her husband being away when the storm hit. “Travel records show that he traveled to Fort Lauderdale on Sept. 1 and back to Haiti on Sept. 6, and back to Fort Lauderdale on Sept. 11 and back to Haiti. The record, which is undisputed, showed she’s wrong about her allegations.”
LeAnn Pye, who denied several witnesses’ accounts that she argued with her husband after finding one of the orphans performing oral sex on her husband underneath a sheet, “was flustered and agitated,” Hosseini said.
“They told you what happened to them, what they saw,” she said. “We need to prove he had the intent and we have proven that.”


Faces of Evil - the Taunton men who have raped and abused children Laura LinhamTaunton, Court, Crime And Special Investigations 7 NOV 2017




Paedo priest charged with 500 counts of child pornography 15 NOVEMBRE 2017

Paedo church volunteer sentenced for sexually abusing a 4-year-old girl 15 NOVEMBRE 2017

Paedo Anglican Dean arrested for child sexual assault 14 NOVEMBRE 2017

Paedo taekwondo instructor arrested for child sex abuse 13 NOVEMBRE 2017

Paedo priest charged over historical child sex abuse 12 NOVEMBRE 2017

Paedo filmed sex with Filipino girl aged under five 12 NOVEMBRE 2017

Paedo coach jailed for indecent assaults on boys 12 NOVEMBRE 2017

Paedo elementary teacher charged with 84 counts of child sexual abuse 10 NOVEMBRE 2017

Paedo sentenced to 3,000 years for sexually assaulting children 10 NOVEMBRE 2017

Paedo nurse jailed for filming himself raping 3-year-old girl 6 NOVEMBRE 2017

CHILD PORN ADDICTION 21 7 novembre 2017

Porn Addicted Rapists 59 7 novembre 2017

5-year-old girl raped by 16-year-old 15 novembre 2017

Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...