Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

sabato 28 ottobre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 214

A Scranton man is accused of raping an 11-year-old girl earlier this month.
James Bazick, 30, 1849 Stafford Ave., Apt. 11A-A, is charged with child rape, statutory sexual assault and related charges stemming from an incident on Oct. 16.
Investigators interviewed the girl at the Children’s Advocacy Center of Northeastern Pennsylvania. The girl said Bazick raped her and then told her not to tell anyone “because he knew kids that could hurt her,” according to court documents.
The Times-Tribune does not identify victims of sexual assault.
Investigators also talked to Bazick at police headquarters. Bazick initially denied any contact with the girl, but then told detectives that the girl forced herself on him. He explained that he was unable to fight her off because he had been incapacitated due to a recent foot surgery, according to court documents.

Scranton man accused of raping 11-year-old girl CLAYTON OVER, STAFF WRITER / OCTOBER 26, 2017

A man who raped a teenage girl in an east London park has been told he will have to serve at least 16 years in prison.
Otis Morrow from Leyton was handed a life sentence with a minimum term of 16 years at Snaresbrook Crown Court on 20 October after being found guilty of attacking the 17-year-old at Leyton Jubilee Park in April. 
The court heard that police were called to the park at around 7pm on 19 April where the girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was found in a distressed and dishevelled state. 
The girl said Morrow had approached her in the park and had asked her for a light for his cigarette. She said they then sat together and talked for a while before he asked her for help moving some items in the park.
Once they were in a secluded area of the park the 38-year-old pushed her to the ground, before sexually assaulting and then raping her. 
Detectives from the child abuse and sexual offences command attended the scene and were able to identify Morrow from the girl's description.
Two hours later Morrow was arrested and taken to an east London police station where he was charged.
He was subsequently remanded to appear at Thames Magistrates Court where he pleaded not guilty and was transferred to the Crown Court. 
Investigating officer Detective Constable Henry Marshall said: “This was a horrible attack on a girl who innocently wanted to help Morrow when he asked for help. He abused her trust, deceived and then caused her further physical and psychological harm.
“I hope the sentence served will allow her to move on with her life and be a warning to those intent on causing harm to others.”

Man jailed for raping teenage girl in London park Caroline Mortimer October 26 2017

A serial sex attacker from Airdrie who had his life sentence quashed has been jailed in France for raping two schoolgirls.
Depraved Francis Kelly was branded a danger to the public by a psychiatrist when he was caged for revolting crimes back in 1999.
The 47-year-old was locked up for life and ordered to serve at least three-and-a-half years. He could only be released when a parole board no longer considered him a threat.
However, three judges – Lord Justice General Rodger, Lord Allanbridge and Lord Caplan – decided the life sentence was too harsh and reduced it to seven years.
But Kelly has now been jailed for 16 years in France after he attacked two girls – aged 13 and 10 – within a year of being released on parole.
He has also banned from all French territory and will be transferred to a Scottish prison, where he will serve his sentence, within the coming months.
Kelly attacked the daughter of a French penpal he befriended whilst in Peterhead prison, and another girl.
He ended up marrying the woman – a widow named Camille – and moved in with her in the south of France in 2004, after he romanced her with letters from his cell.
Within a year, however, he had preyed on his new wife’s daughter and another youngster.
Camille, 43, of Ardeche, told our sister paper the Sunday Mail: “He first wrote to me in 2002 after he found my address in a penpal list.
“He never told me he was in jail. When I asked what HMP in his address meant, he didn’t answer. I looked it up in the international phone book and found it was a jail for sex offenders.
“I was shocked but he spun me lies and said he had been drunk when he offended. He said he was so sorry but he was clever and manipulating.
“We went on writing and developed a lot of affection. He made me these big promises that he was going to change his life when he was out – he was going to be a husband for me and a father for my children.
“I was naive – I know that now. But I believed what he told me.”
Kelly was jailed in 1999 for molesting a woman and sexually assaulting another. He also admitted other sex attacks which had not been reported to police.
At that time, he was already on parole for assault and robbery and had spent four years in prison.
A psychiatrist branded him a danger to the public and he was jailed for life – but the term was reduced on appeal.
He was also given a 10-year sentence to be served if he offended while on parole and placed on the sex offenders’ register.
Kelly was released from Peterhead in 2003 and moved to France the following year – a breach of his licence conditions. He was extradited back to Scotland in 2007 following a joint operation between French and Scottish authorities.
After Kelly’s crimes in France emerged, moves then began to extradite him again – this time back to France to face trial.
He was sent back in June last year and held until his trial last month, when he was convicted of rape and sentenced to 16 years.
A senior Scottish prison source said: “Having been found guilty, it’s likely the French authorities will wish to move him back to Scotland as quickly as possible.
“This may not take long and is likely to be a matter of months rather than years.”

Freed Airdrie sex attacker jailed in France for raping two young girls Airdrie And Coatbridge Advertiser 25 OCT 2017


A Queens man was arrested after police say he had sex with a child.
State police from the Wappinger barracks charged Ronald Lasso, 24, of Woodside with third-degree rape, a felony, and endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor.
A police investigation revealed that Lasso had sexual intercourse with a female victim under the age of 16.
Lasso was arraigned at the Village of Wappingers Falls Justice Court, and his bail was set at $25,000 cash or $50,000 bond. 

OLATHE, Kan. (AP) Authorities say a former Kansas foster parent has been sentenced to more than 25 years in prison for sexually assaulting some of the children in his care.
Forty-eight-year-old Sean Murphy, of Edgerton, was sentenced for two counts of child rape and one count of child sexual exploitation. A Johnson County prosecutor's office spokeswoman says Murphy was working overseas as a contractor when he was arrested in April and entered a no contest plea in June.
Court documents say he recorded two of the victims engaging in sex acts to create child pornography.
The Kansas Department of Children and Families didn't immediately respond to an email message from The Associated Press. But the agency said earlier that Murphy had passed the required home inspection and a criminal background check.

Former Johnson County foster parent sentenced for child rape Oct 25, 2017

A man was arrested for sodomising an 11-year-old foreign student over the last four years at a private school in Greater Noida.
The man was identified as Ashok Mishra, a resident of Delhi. He has been sent to 14-days judicial custody.
“During questioning, the accused admitted to having committed the crime,” said Girish Kumar Kotiya, station house officer of Surajpur police station.
Following the allegations of sexual assault, police teams scanned footage of CCTV cameras installed in the school premises to obtain more clues.
Kotiya said, “The CCTV footage only contained the data of last 10 days and nothing pertaining to the criminal act was caught by the cameras.”
“We’ve inspected the classroom of the victim and the entire floor. Although the floor, including the corridor leading to the girls’ washroom, was under CCTV surveillance, it was found that the cameras did not cover the corridor leading to the boys’ washroom,” he said.
According to the police, the accused, a member of the school administration who runs a stationery shop on the premises, had been sodomising the boy by luring him into the shop. The victim remained silent all these years as he was allegedly being threatened with dire consequences by the accused.
“The accused has been sent to judicial custody for 14 days. The parents had said that he is a shopkeeper, but we have been told that he works with the school’s administration department. The child was medically examined yesterday. We will also talk to other students with the help of child counsellors,” a senior police officer said.
The accused used to abuse the boy once or twice a month over the last four years, the senior police officer said. The police said that the child finally revealed the ordeal to his parents after his mother confronted him over the rapid decline in academic performance and changes in his behaviour.
The school principal said that the school adheres to the safety guidelines set by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
“The administration was shocked to come across such an incident. We have also formed a six-member committee to look into this matter. Every child and parent is important to us and we shall take all necessary steps and help the police with their investigation,” the school’s principal said.

A former teacher from Cranbrook has been convicted of sexually assaulting pupils in their own homes during the 1980s.
Geoffrey Oborn was employed to give private maths tuition after placing adverts in a local newspaper, but instead used the time to repeatedly abuse children in his care.
Oborn, now aged 79, and of Wheatfield Drive, Cranbrook worked in his home town as well as other parts of Kent.
A Kent Police investigation began in 2014, when a man reported that as a child he was targeted by Oborn at a school in Tenterden. Two women then came forward in December 2015 and March 2016, alleging historic sexual abuse inside their own homes. Oborn was arrested, but denied any wrongdoing.
At Maidstone Crown Court Oborn denied 13 charges of indecent assault against a child and one further charge of gross indecency with a child. The offences all took place between September 1981 and January 1985.
He was convicted by a jury of all charges. Sentencing has been adjourned to the same court on December 1.
Detective constable Annie Lefebve said: “Oborn was responsible for predatory abuse against children. He placed adverts in the local press to help find potential victims and then abused his position of trust for his own sexual gratification.
“It has taken a long time for his victims to get justice and I only can only commend their courage in helping us ensure Oborn has now been convicted. This case illustrates once again our determination to investigate all reports of historic sex offences and I hope it will encourage other victims of this type of abuse to come forward, no matter how long ago it was. I would also like to assure any victims of abuse that they will be treated with the utmost care and understanding.”

Salina Police have made an arrest on a Salina man after the mom of the victim reported the man to the police.
Police Capt. Mike Sweeney says that they have arrested 34-year-old Richard Pulkkinen after police were called to a central Salina home on a sexual abuse case on Oct. 24.
According to Sweeney, Pulkkinen was found to be having sexual relations with a pre-teen female. The mother of victim found out and called the police.
After an investigation, Salina Police arrested and charged Pulkkinen with rape, criminal sodomy and aggravated indecent liberties.
Pulkkinen is an acquaintance to the family of the victim.

LOS ANGELES, Oct. 25 (Xinhua) -- A 75-year-old man in the U.S. state of California was sentenced to 330 years to life in prison for molesting children, the Tulare County District Attorney's Office said.
According to the office's press release, Alex Lopez, who lived in Visalia, 340 km north of Los Angeles, was found guilty of 22 counts of lewd act upon a child under the age of 14.
Lopez committed lewd acts on four girls and a boy over a nearly 16-year period from July 1993 to May 2009, involving multiple victims who were 10 or younger.
"I am proud of the Crimes against Children Division for securing justice for families who suffered at the hands of this heinous offender," District Attorney Tim Ward said in the press release. "Nothing hurts a community more than a crime against a child."
Child molestation is a form of child abuse in which an adult or older adolescent uses a child for sexual stimulation. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services reported in 2005 the administration received 83,600 substantiated reports of sexually abused children that year.

CHILD RAPISTS 157 4 AGOSTO 2017


A man who sexually abused his twin sisters over a six-year period when he was a teenager has been jailed for 10 years for the “callous” abuse.
William McGlone (34) robbed his sisters of their childhood by manipulating and abusing them from when they were just eight years’ old, Justice Patrick McCarthy said in the Central Criminal Court.
McGlone was jailed for 10 years for 21 counts of sexual assault, rape, oral rape of his sister Wendy McGlone between July 1995 and October 2001 and one count of sexually assaulting his sister Stacey McGlone between April 1995 and June 1996. Both victims waived their right to anonymity in court.
McGlone, formerly of Cherry Orchard Avenue, Ballyfermot, Dublin, was 13 years old when he began the abuse. His sisters were four years younger than him.
He told gardaí that when the assaults began his “moral compass” was askew because he had been sexually abused himself and was told it was a normal thing to do.
“My moral compass was wrong at the time,” he told them.
He admitted sexually assaulting his sister Stacey when she was around eight years of age.
During a number of garda interviews, he later admitted regularly assaulting and raping his sister Wendy.
These attacks included raping her with a shampoo bottle and, on another occasion, with a vibrator, which he also used on himself. “I admit it. I wish to say I’m sorry. I’m a horrible person and a brother,” he told gardaí.
McGlone pleaded guilty to seven counts of sexually assaulting Wendy McGlone and three counts of raping her. He pleaded guilty to one count of sexually assaulting Stacey McGlone.
However, he went on to deny further rape and sexual assault charges and stood trial last January.
He gave evidence at trial, during which he admitted sexually abusing Wendy at times but also called her a “liar” when it came to other instances of abuse.
He was found guilty by a jury of three counts of sexual assault, seven counts of rape and one count of attempted rape of Wendy McGlone.
McGlone, a father-of-one whose partner is expecting his second child, was previously jailed in 2012 for the sexual assault of a 14-year-old girl in the city centre on April 14, 2009.
He was given a three-year sentence with the final 20 months suspended. In a victim impact statement handed into court, Wendy said she “grew up being abused and raped while her friends were being read bedtime stories”, Mr Justice McCarthy said.
The court heard she would lie awake in bed terrified she was going to become pregnant.
She was “heartbroken” when she heard her twin sister was also abused. She still suffers from insomnia and debilitating nightmares, the court heard.
She said sitting through the trial was the “most distressing experience of her life”. In her victim impact report, Stacey said: “When I was eight years’ old I was robbed of my innocence by my brother.”
Both sisters reported feeling shame and embarrassment growing up and realising that their brother’s behaviour was not normal.
The court heard that McGlone’s attacks on Wendy took place up to four times a week from the age of eight to the age of 15. When she turned ten he began raping her around once a week.
Mr Justice McCarthy said the victims “lived a devastating childhood”. He said it was hard to put into words the seriousness of the offences committed by their brother. “He manipulated his victims,” the judge said, adding McGlone was “callous in his pattern of offending”. He noted that McGlone persisted in his offending until he was 19 years old. “His moral culpability increased the older he got,” he said.
Mr Justice McCarthy noted McGlone had a history of alcohol and drug abuse and had been diagnosed with a personality disorder but said he was “unimpressed by the relevance” of that diagnosis. He accepted McGlone’s assertion that he had been sexually abused when he was aged between six and 12.
The court heard McGlone wrote a letter to the judge expressing his remorse. He now accepts the verdict of the jury. Mr Justice McCarthy noted McGlone was at a high risk of re-offending and he expressed concern for his children upon his release.
He ordered that McGlone be subject to post-release supervision for a period of seven years. He backdated the sentence to when McGlone first went into custody in February this year.


CHILD RAPISTS 213 28 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo priest jailed for sexually abusing 11 boys 27 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo arrested for raping a 6-year-old girl he was babysitting 27 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo sentenced for filming himself molesting 9-year-old girl 27 OTTOBRE 2017


Woman dragged out of her house, gang-raped by 8 men 27 ottobre 2017


TEEN RAPISTS 50 23 ottobre 2017


Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...