Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

sabato 28 ottobre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 213

CASPER, Wyoming, October 23, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — A “transgender” Wyoming man who identifies as a woman has been convicted of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl.
Miguel Martinez was found guilty in a jury trial Wednesday of first-degree and second-degree sexual abuse of a minor, the Casper Star-Tribune reported. He faces up to 70 years in prison. Sentencing will be at a later date.
Martinez's public defender, Tracy Hucke, said at a previous hearing that her client identifies as a woman and goes by the name Michelle, according to the Billings Gazette.
The victim’s mother reported to Casper police last March that her daughter said Martinez sexually assaulted her in the bathroom of a residence.
The girl told police that Martinez, who is a family friend, asked her to come into the bathroom before sexually assaulting her. She reported the assault to her mother immediately.
Staff at the Wyoming Medical Center completed an exam on the victim and found evidence of sexual assault.
Police officers later found Martinez passed out on a couch in an Evansville home, according to the Tribune.
Martinez was extremely intoxicated and hard to wake up, the police report said. A breath test showed he had a blood alcohol concentration of .218, nearly three times the legal limit to drive.
Officers then transported Martinez to the Casper Police Department for an interview.
Martinez became “noticeably hostile and defensive” when a detective asked about the girl’s allegations.
Martinez had responded that the child had been “talking crap” earlier that day and denied being a child molester. He also said the accusations were a “publicity stunt” and refused to continue speaking with the detective.
During the trial, prosecutors played a video of the victim recounting the assault to a forensic interviewer for the Children’s Advocacy Project. She told the interviewer that Martinez should go to jail.
Martinez pleaded not guilty on both counts of sexual abuse in May. 

‘Transgender’ man faces jail time for sexually abusing a child Lisa Bourne Oct 23, 2017


An adult female reported to Davidson County deputies that she was raped by a 39-year-old male. The report was made to deputies in September.
The victim advised that the rape happened in August. In addition to this incident, she advised deputies that Jimmy Dale Blackwell Jr. had also raped her when she was 13-years-old.
"She advised she was aware of sexual incidents involving another female when she was a juvenile," a press release said.
According to deputies, in 2006, the second victim disclosed sexual battery by Blackwell Jr.
"Detectives made contact with the victim and she disclosed that in addition to the battery incident, she was raped regularly by Blackwell when she was 13 and 14 years old," a press release said.
Blackwell was charged with multiple counts of statutory rape, statutory sex offense, indecent liberties, second-degree rape and second-degree sex offense.

13-year-old victim "raped regularly" by 39-year-old man, deputies say Oct 24, 2017 DaVonté McKenith

A man raped an eight-year-old girl while he was living with the girl’s mother in 2011, police said.
Police arrested Jermie Wolfe, 27, in Plymouth after a weeks-long investigation that started when the victim, now 15, reported Wolfe’s prior actions to Children and Youth Services.
The Citizens’ Voice does not identify victims of sexual assault.
The girl told authorities that Wolfe was dating her mother in 2011 when she was 8 years old and one day, Wolfe asked her if she could keep a secret. She told Wolfe she could, and authorities said Wolfe told the girl to take off her clothes and lie on her bed. Wolfe then unbuckled his pants and forced the girl to have sex with him, police said.
The girl told authorities that Wolfe said he’d pin her down if she didn’t let him do “what he wanted to do.”
Wolfe frequently forced the girl to perform sex acts on him, police said, and if she did not comply or tried to fight him off, she said he would tie her arms and ankles to the bedposts with orange extension cords.
The girl said everything occurred when her mother would leave the residence, according to an affidavit. She said Wolfe often watched her shower and would put socks in her mouth so no one could hear her cry for help, the affidavit states.
Officer Mike Lehman of the Edwardsville Police Department said Children and Youth Services brought the case to the police department’s attention earlier this month.
“We wanted to get this guy off the streets,” he said.
Lehman said police located Wolfe and arrested him after a “brief pursuit.”
Wolfe faces charges of rape by forcible compulsion, rape of a child, statutory sexual assault, unlawful restraint, indecent assault of a person less than 13 years of age, corruption of minors and related counts.
He was arraigned before Magisterial District Judge Michael G. Dotzel on Tuesday night and sent to Luzerne County Prison in lieu of $300,000 bail. The judge ordered Wolfe not to have any contact with the victim or anyone under the age of 18.

Man accused of raping 8-year-old girl SARAH SCINTO OCTOBER 25, 2017



NEW PHILADELPHIA Tuscarawas County officials are proceeding with a child rape charge against a former Port Washington resident who is serving two life prison sentences for raping a 9-year-old Massillon girl in 2016.
Prosecution and defense attorneys held a pretrial conference with Tuscarawas County Common Pleas Judge Edward O’Farrell regarding the case against 47-year-old Dennis L. Menefee, who is currently incarcerated at the Belmont Correctional Institution.
Menefee’s Tuscarawas County indictment charges him with rape, sexual battery, unlawful sexual conduct with a minor and sexual imposition.
The case involved an offense against a 15-year-old in the Port Washington area on June 9, 2015, according to Scott Deedrick, assistant county prosecutor. He declined to name the victim’s gender.
Deedrick said the outcome of the pretrial hearing will be a letter from the judge to Menefee outlining the sentence he would get if found guilty of the charges. The defendant’s response to the letter will determine whether a trial will be scheduled.
The prosecutor said any appeal which might be filed in the Stark County case would be unlikely to succeed. Menefee pleaded guilty in that case July 31, and was sentenced two life prison terms with no chance of parole.
Deedrick also said the outcome of the Tuscarawas County case would have no practical effect on Menefee’s prospects.
“It’s unlikely that this sentence would affect his ability to be released because in light of the Stark County sentence, he’s not going to see the light of day again,” Deedrick said.
Menefee’s criminal history includes a 1999 guilty plea to manslaughter in Wyoming. He picked up a woman in his truck that January, drove her to a remote location, and sexually assaulted her before forcing her from the truck in 30-degrees-below-zero weather, causing her to die of hypothermia, according to court records.
Menefee is represented in the Tuscarawas County case by public defender Mark Perlaky.


An 80-year-old man from Burnley has been jailed for three and a half years for sexually abusing three girls over a number of decades. 

Jack Bell, of Hogarth Avenue, pleaded guilty to six offences of sexual assault, causing or inciting a girl to engage in sexual activity, indecent assault and inciting a child to engage in gross indecency at Preston Crown Court. 

His victims were aged between six and 15 years old when they were abused by Bell. 

In 2014 the first victim came forward, supported by the second. Officers investigating the offences then spoke to a third victim in 2016 who said she had also been abused by Bell.

The offences spanned between 1970 and 2008. Judge Andrew Woolman jailed Bell and made him the subject of a lifetime Sexual Harm Prevention Order (SHPO) with lifetime notification requirements, on Friday October 21st. 

DC Rachel Norris, of Lancashire Constabulary’s East Division, said: “I am satisfied with the result and would like to thank the court for taking this case as seriously as we did. 

“The three victims have shown a great deal of bravery in coming forward and I hope they are now able to take some comfort from this result and begin to move forward with their lives.

“I also hope it also sends the message that this type of crime will not be tolerated in Lancashire and that any victim of a sexual offence should report it to us safe in the knowledge they will be taken seriously and will be treated compassionately and sensitively at all times.”




A Kettering man has been jailed for four years after being convicted of a string of child sex offences.

Andrew Desborough, 44, was found guilty at Northampton Crown Court of seven counts of indecent assault against a child

The court was told the offences were committed in the early 1990s and only came to light two decades later. 

DC Mark Allbright from Northamptonshire Police’s child protection team said he welcomed the sentence handed down by the judge. 

He said: “These offences came to light many years after they happened but we are pleased to have secured this conviction and potentially protected further vulnerable victims from harm. 

“I hope today’s result gives the victim some comfort and I’d like to commend their bravery in coming forward. 

“Northamptonshire Police takes all allegations of sexual abuse, non-recent or otherwise, very seriously and we would urge anyone with any concerns to contact us on Northamptonshire Police on 101.



LONOKE COUNTY, Ark. (KTHV) – The Lonoke County Sheriff’s Office received a complaint about a sexual abuse allegation from the Ward area.
Information given to the sheriff’s office stated 34-year-old David Lee Washburn Sr., has been having sexual contact with a child.
After receiving the allegation, investigators looking into the matter. On Oct. 23, 2017, Washburn was arrested and booked into the Lonoke County Sheriff’s Detention Center.
He is being charged with two counts of Rape and two counts of Incest.
SALT LAKE CITY — The operator of a bounce house business in Heber City has pleaded guilty in a sex abuse case involving three boys who worked for him.
Bryce Johnson, 33, pleaded guilty Oct. 18 to three counts of attempted aggravated sexual abuse of a child. While the charges remained first-degree felonies, they were reduced from allegations of aggravated sexual abuse of a child.
A fourth count of aggravated sexual abuse of a child and one count of sexual battery, a class A misdemeanor, were dismissed in exchange for his plea.
As part of the deal, Johnson pleaded guilty in a second case against him to two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, a second-degree felony, while 18 more identical charges were dismissed.
Prosecutors agreed to recommend that sentences in the two cases run concurrent to each other, but may argue to have the individual charges in each case run back-to-back. They also agreed not to use the words "consecutive" or "concurrent" as they argue at the sentencing hearing, according to court documents.
A Heber resident, Johnson is the owner and operator of Fun Stuff LLC, which runs Heber Bounce, a company offering a bounce house, waterslide and other activities catering to children.
Johnson is scheduled to be sentenced Dec. 13. Each of the first-degree felonies carries a potential maximum sentence of at least three years and up to life in prison, while the possible prison sentences for second-degree felonies are at least one and up to 15 years.
Johnson admitted in court documents to convincing two boys to perform sexual acts on each other while he watched, and to photographing a third boy in his underwear. Charging documents alleged the boys were paid to participate.
The charges had also accused Johnson of touching a fourth boy inappropriately and telling him he wanted to have sex with the boy when they were together at an ice rink.
Johnson also admitted to having two images of child pornography.
Johnson remains in custody in Wasatch County Jail with bail set at $100,000 cash. Fourth District Judge Jennifer Brown declined to reduce Johnson's bail in June.
Those who have experienced sexual violence can be connected to trained advocates through Utah's statewide 24-hour Rape and Sexual Assault Crisis Line at 888-421-1100.
HILLSBORO, Ore. – A wanted man accused of sexually abusing children in Washington County was caught after law enforcement says he fled to Shanghai, China.
Toby Mendenhall, 41, was booked into the Washington County Jail on sex abuse charges. His bail is set at $2,500,000.
Detectives with the sheriff’s office first started investigating Mendenhall in June 2016 after getting reports he may have been sexually abusing multiple children.
One of his former neighbors in Portland says Mendenhall lived next door for about two years with his girlfriend, her daughter and son. He said they mostly kept to themselves until June 2016.
"The police showed up and escorted him out of the house. He actually took off running and they chased him," said Ernest Coufal.
Months earlier, Coufal found a letter from Mendenhall's girlfriend taped to his mailbox, along with all the mailboxes in the neighborhood, warning of Mendenhall's behavior. Her identity will not be revealed to protect the victims in the case.
The letter, dated Feb. 3, 2016, read:
"My name is...I'm your neighbor @ ...Toby Mendenhall is not to be here, around us, nor is he to contact us in any way. He is under criminal investigation. If you see him or his black Escalade, PLEASE call the police! My Children and I are working with DHS to apply for help. We will be moving sometime this summer, though we don't have dates yet. If you have any questions, please let me know, I'll answer what I can."
"Of course, I ask her what was up. It was revealed that there was some abuse that was happening," said Coufal.
An arrest warrant was issued for Mendenhall on Dec. 2, 2016 for two counts of first-degree sodomy and eight counts of first-degree sexual abuse.
After learning he may have fled to China, the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force managed to locate him in Shanghai. Chinese authorities worked to help bring Mendenhall back overseas.
They believe there may be more victims throughout the Portland metro area, Vancouver and even online. 
"The known victims were obviously in his circle of friends and family but the ones he was reaching out to were not," said Detective Mark Povolny from Washington County Sheriff's Office. "Our concern is that he has been doing this for quite some time."
Officials said Mendenhall lived in several places across the Portland metro area. If you have any helpful information in this case, call detectives at (503) 846-2500.

KOTA TINGGI: A 50-year-old assistant lorry driver was sentenced by the Sessions Court to a total of 81 years' jail and eight strokes of the rotan for raping and molesting his daughter for a period of four years since she was 11 years old.
He pleaded guilty to five charges - committing carnal intercourse against the order of nature via oral sex, two rape charges and two charges of using criminal force to outrage the modesty of his daughter who was now 17.
The man, who was deaf, committed the offences in his house in Taman Sri Saujana and at a relative's flat in Felda Air Tawar 3 here between 2011 and 2015.
Judge Zahilah Muhammad Yusoff sentenced the man to 28 years' jail and three strokes of the rotan for committing incest on the girl at a house in Taman Sri Saujana here at 2pm on March 2012, and another 25 years' jail and three strokes of the rotan for incest at a flat in Felda Air Tawar 3 here at midnight on Nov 2014.
He received a six-year jail sentence for using criminal force to outrage the modesty of his daughter in Felda Air Tawar 3 at 5pm on Oct 2014; and another seven years' jail for a similar offence at the same location at midnight in February 2015.
He was also jailed 15 years and two strokes of the rotan for committing carnal intercourse against the order of nature via oral sex at a house in Taman Sri Saujana at 4pm on May 2011.
Zahilah ordered the sentences to run consecutively.
The accused was seen adjusting his ear piece several times in the proceedings. When the sentences were meted out, he grabbed hold of his shirt to wipe away his tears.
Earlier at the same court, a 36-year-old contract worker, who was the uncle of the victim, was sentenced to five years' jail for outraging the modesty of the victim at a house in Felda Air Tawar in May 2015.
Deputy public prosecutor Noor Dayana Mohamad urged the court for a heavy punishment on both men as they had betrayed the trust given to them as adult guardians of the victim, and had ruined her future.
"The father is supposed to be the protector of his daughter, yet he betrayed this trust. This also applies to the uncle," she said.
The two men were represented by lawyer Salwa Sulaiman who appealed for a low sentence especially on the father who was disabled and already an elderly man.
The girl, who is second of six siblings, was said to have been raped at her own house and at a relative's house.
The facts stated that she told her mother about it which led to a big fight between the mother and father. The couple were recently divorced.
However, it was only when the girl confided about her rape to her aunt did her nightmare end.
The aunt lodged a police report on Sept 2 and the girl underwent a medical examination at the Sultan Ismail Hospital on the same day.
The examination revealed that the girl had an old tear in her hymen.
Police arrested her father and uncle the following day.


Paedo priest jailed for sexually abusing 11 boys 27 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo arrested for raping a 6-year-old girl he was babysitting 27 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo sentenced for filming himself molesting 9-year-old girl 27 OTTOBRE 2017


Woman dragged out of her house, gang-raped by 8 men 27 ottobre 2017


TEEN RAPISTS 50 23 ottobre 2017


Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...