Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

mercoledì 25 ottobre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 209

HAMPTON -- A Hampton man has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for sexually abusing a child.
Police in April said Michael Lynn Rodemeyer Sr., 72, sexually abused a child over a two-year period in Hampton and rural Franklin County.
Rodemeyer was initially charged with two counts of felony second-degree sexual abuse and one county of felony third-degree sexual abuse.
He pleaded guilty to an amended charge of three counts of third-degree sexual abuse in August, according to court documents. Two charges — second-degree sexual abuse and violation of a no-contact order — were dismissed through a plea bargain.
Judge Gregg Rosenbladt ordered a special sentence for Rodemeyer, committing him to to the custody of the Department of Corrections for the rest of his life, with eligibility for parole. The sentence begins upon completion of the prison term, according to court documents.
Rodemeyer was also ordered to register as a sex offender. A $3,000 fine was suspended.

RUSSELL COUNTY, Ky (LEX 18) A Russell Springs man has been arrested on rape and sodomy charges.
The sheriff's office said that 40-year-old Billy Joe Bennett was arrested just before noon on Thursday and charged with rape 1st degree and sodomy 1st degree after they say he admitted he raped a female child under the age of 12. 
Bennett was lodged in the Russell County Detention Center. The investigation is ongoing. 

Man Arrested On Rape, Sodomy Charges Oct 19, 2017

A Golden Gate man accused of sexually assaulting a minor over the course of about four years was arrested.
Wilson Cardenas, 44, faces felony charges of lewd and lascivious molestation of a child younger than 12 and sexual battery of a child younger than 12, according to a Collier County Sheriff's Office arrest report.
Cardenas' actions escalated from forcing the girl to kiss him to raping her, the report states.
The girl's younger sister told a counselor that the girl "told her a secret," saying she had been "raped by" Cardenas, the report states. The state Department of Children and Families and the Sheriff's Office were notified.
The girl talked to DCF and Sheriff's Office investigators Oct. 13, the report says. She told investigators she told the man to stop and kicked him once, according to the report.
When investigators talked to Cardenas, he denied the allegations and agreed to take a polygraph test Oct. 19, the report states.
On Oct. 18, a woman went to the Sheriff's Office Golden Gate substation and told investigators that Cardenas planned to fly back to Honduras, officials said. The woman told detectives that Cardenas wasn't planning to show up for the polygraph exam, the report states.
Detectives contacted Cardenas and told him they needed more paperwork filled out before the polygraph test, the report states. The man agreed to meet with investigators and was arrested, officials said. 
Cardenas was booked at the Naples Jail Center. Bail has not yet been set.

HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) – A Dauphin County man with a previous child sexual abuse conviction is going back to prison after pleading guilty to molesting a young girl.
Jason Startzman, 42, of Lower Paxton Township, entered the plea to counts of aggravated indecent assault, indecent assault, corruption of minors, and unlawful contact with a minor, District Attorney Ed Marsico’s office said.
Startzman is accused of indecently touching the girl in April 2016. She reported the abuse to a school resource police officer the next school day.
Startzman is in Dauphin County Prison on $150,000 cash bail, with sentencing scheduled for Jan. 18.
In 2013, Startzman was ordered to serve 20-40 months in state prison after he pleaded guilty to indecent assault of a person less than 13 years old, according to court records.
An Abilene man who pleaded guilty to multiple child sexual assault charges was sentenced to 30 years in prison.
David Lee Longman, 23, was charged with two counts of online solicitation of a minor, two counts of sexual assault of a child and one count of continuous sexual abuse of a child. He has been in the Taylor County Jail since April 20 on bonds totaling $440,000, according to jail records.
Longman was sentenced to 30 years for continuous sexual abuse of a child, 10 years for online solicitation of a minor, and 20 years for sexual assault of a child. He will serve those sentences concurrently.
Police suspected Longman of using phone applications like KiK, MeetMe, Snapchat and other online social media platforms to target and engage underage girls. He would pretend to be an underage boy and ask children to send him obscene photos.
Two underage girls told police they had sexual contact with Longman, according to court documents. One 12-year-old girl had been abused for over a year.
Longman also reportedly waived his rights and confessed to the sexual assaults, court documents state.

ROCKFORD, Ill. (WIFR) - Rockford police say 54-year-old James Abron has been found guilty of several charges related to a child sexual abuse case.
In 2016, police say a 14-year-old child reported that Abron had sexually assaulted them leading to an investigation. Officers found photos of the child on Abron's phone from when the child was 11-years-old.
Abron was found guilty of one count of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child, three counts of criminal sexual assault, and eight counts of child pornography on Wednesday.
According to the Winnebago County State's Attorney's Office, Abron faces six to 60 years in prison followed by three years to natural life mandatory supervised release for the one count of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child.
They say for the criminal sexual assault and two of the child pornography charges charges, Abron faces four to 15 years for each count. For these charges, Abron is required to have two years to natural life of mandatory supervised release after prison.
For the other six child pornography charges, Abron faces two to five years in prison per count. For these charges, Abron is required to have one year to natural life of mandatory supervised release after prison.
He will also be required to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.
Predatory criminal sexual assault of a child is a class X felony, criminal sexual assault is a class one felony, the two counts of child pornography are class one felonies, and the remaining six charges are class three felonies.
Abron will be back in court on December 21.

Man facing more than 150 years in prison for child sexual assault charges WIFR Newsroom Oct 19, 2017

McKINNEY (CBSDFW) – A Collin County judge sentenced a Mexican national to life in prison without the possibility of parole for continuous sexual abuse of a child.
24-year old Cruz Daniel Feliciano-Salinas was apparently living in the country legally and staying with a family in McKinney when he began abusing the child. Officials say he spent years molesting a young girl until she turned 8-years-old. He threatened her if she told anyone.
Shortly after Salinas returned to Mexico, the girl told her mother about the abuse. Salinas was later arrested when he tried to re-enter the US.
Collin County District Attorney Greg Willis says there’s a good chance that if Salinas had not left the country the crime against the child would have continued.
“This courageous child ensured that this vile predator can never harm another child,” said Willis.
The jury returned a guilty verdict and Judge Carmen Rivera-Worley assessed punishment of life in prison without the possibility of parole for continuous sexual abuse of a child.

McKinney Man Sentenced To Life For Sexual Abuse Of A Child October 19, 2017


Christopher M. Wright, a Pendleton man who pleaded guilty in February to attempted second-degree criminal sex act, was charged with another 10 sex offenses on Oct. 13 and an additional six offenses.
Wright, 45, was charged with first- and second-degree sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child after he was arrested last December following a 24-hour manhunt that prompted lockouts at local schools. 
After his guilty plea, Wright was placed on interim probation May 31, and was scheduled for sentencing Nov. 15. 
Capt. Bruce Elliott, of the Niagara County Sheriff’s Office, said the new offenses involved “multiple” underage victims and all occurred prior to Wright’s arrest last year. Elliott declined to provide the number of victims, their ages or any other details about the offenses.
Elliott said investigators recently received information about Wright’s alleged offenses.
On Oct. 13, Wright was charged with one count of first-degree sexual abuse, two counts of second-degree criminal sex act — both class-D felonies — and six counts of second-degree sexual abuse, a class-A misdemeanor. Wright was arraigned in Pendleton Town Court before Justice Kevin Mack, and had bail set at $200,000 cash and $400,000 bond.
Wright appeared in Niagara County Court on Oct. 17, and was remanded to Niagara County Jail without bail on his previous charges. The next day, Wright was again brought to Pendleton Town Court and charged with another two counts of second-degree criminal sex act and four counts of third-degree sexual abuse, a class-B misdemeanor.
Wright is due to appear again in Pendleton Town Court at 1 p.m. Oct. 25.
A former Henrietta pastor and teacher accepted a plea bargain and pleaded guilty to child sex abuse in the 97th District Court.
Robert Todd Davis, 51, was sentenced to eight years deferred adjudication after his plea on one count of sexual abuse of a child younger than 14.
The 97th District Attorney’s Office confirmed that the Davis case was closed and he had accepted the plea offer, which includes registering as a sex offender for 10 years.
The incidents charged in the indictment against Davis happened between May 2009 and May 2013. The allegations included one act of sexual penetration and two acts of indecency with a child.
Davis was employed at Henrietta Junior High School as a science teacher but left the school in 2011.
He was also employed with Wichita Christian School as a high school Bible teacher and was one of their cross-country coaches. The school confirmed he was no longer employed there in 2016, according to a previous Times Record News article.
Davis was a pastor at the Henrietta Church of Christ prior to the warrant in 2016. The church’s website no longer lists him as a minister or pastor.

A Jamaica man is going to prison for up to 18 years to life — six years for every one year he sexually assaulted a little girl, starting when she was 7.
The sentence faced by Shaking Jones, 36, was announced by the office of Queens District Attorney Richard Brown.
Jones had been convicted last month of predatory sexual assault against a child, first-degree course of sexual conduct against a child and endangering the welfare of a child following a three-week jury trial.
First-degree course of sexual conduct against a child is committed when an adult engages in two or more acts of sexual conduct that include at least one act of intercourse, oral sex, anal sex or aggravated sexual contact with a child less than 13, and does so over at least three months. Predatory sexual assault against a child is a higher charge encompassing any one of several sex crimes.
Jones had been dating the victim’s mother. The assaults started Aug. 1, 2012 and went on until July 2015, the DA said, when the girl told an adult cousin what was happening.
Brown said the sentence was more than deserved for a “frightening ordeal of sexual violence that went on for years.”

Prison for 3-year child sex abuse October 19, 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 208 25 OTTOBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 207 23 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo tech CEO sexually abused his own son 25 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo Catholic priest sentenced for the sexual abuse of 3 boys 25 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo sport journalist jailed for sexually abusing14 years old girl 24 OTTOBRE 2017



Paedo pastors arrested for raping minor girls 24 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo karate instructor arrested for child rape 24 OTTOBRE 2017


Mom finds video of rape of 7-year-old daughter 25 ottobre 2017


Reverend sister raped, killed 25 ottobre 2017


5-year-old girl raped by her teenage neighbour 25 ottobre 2017


15-year-old girl kidnapped, raped by 2 youths 25 ottobre 2017


55-year-old woman brutally gang-raped by 3 young men 24 ottobre 2017


6-year-old girl gang-raped 24 ottobre 2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...