A hardcore pedophile declared a long-term offender is on the loose.
The Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement (R.O.P.E.) Squad is requesting the public’s assistance in locating federal offender Stephane Voukirakis, 48, who is wanted on a Canada-wide warrant.
Cops say he breached his parole.
For nearly 20 years, Voukirakis has been in and out of jail on a variety of child sexual abuse beefs.
Voukirakis was busted in October 2008 when he schemed to meet two teens — ages 14 and 15 — over the Internet.
A promise of marijuana in exchange for sex was agreed upon but one of the teen’s parents found out and detectives took over the lurid chat sessions and arrested him.
Since 1991, Voukirakis has been convicted on three separate occasions on a variety of child sex charges.
And despite the pervert’s chilling criminal record, he managed to get hired in a Quebec youth hostel.
When he was sprung from jail, he had vowed to not take a job that would put him in contact with children. A little more than two weeks after his release, he was working with kids.
Voukirakis is described as 5-foot-6, 154 pounds, and is known to wear glasses.
He has served a sentence of five years for the crimes of invitation to sexual touching, possession of child pornography, and luring a child under the age of 16.
He is currently bound by a long-term supervision order until 2025.
Voukirakis is known to frequent the Greater Toronto Area and Montreal.
Paedophile Warren Kirkby has jail term increased to 16 after judges rule his original sentence was 'unduly lenient' 16th October 2017
CHILD RAPISTS 203 18 OTTOBRE 2017
A Wichita Falls man is accused of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old boy he was helping home school since December of 2016.
Nelson Christopher Head, 48, is charged with two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child. He remained in the Wichita County Jail in lieu of $500,000 total bail.
According to arrest warrant affidavits:
On Sept. 15, an investigator with Child Protective Services contacted Wichita Falls police about a case of possible sexual abuse.
CPS told police they had spoken with the boy at school, who made statements about possible sexual abuse by Head.
The child was then forensically interviewed at Patsy's House on Sept. 19.
The boy told the interviewer he was removed from school by his mother during the 2016-17 school year. He said Head began to help the family by home schooling him.
While he was at his residence alone with Head, the boy said Head would take him into a bedroom and sexually abuse him.
The boy gave numerous details consistent with the act of aggravated sexual assault committed by Head and "that a 10-year-old child would and should not know unless they had experienced it."
During medical follow-up exams, the boy gave similar details of the sexual abuse to two different medical professionals that were consistent with those given during the forensic interview.
Man accused of sexually assaulting 10-year-old boy Patrick Johnston, Times Record News Oct. 16, 2017
The Angelina Sheriff’s Office arrested a Lufkin man on charges of continuous sexual abuse of a child under the age of 14.
Kenneth Wayne Brookshire Jr., 34, was in the Angelina County Jail as of press time on charges of sexual abuse of a child and driving while intoxicated, according to county records. No bond had been set for either charge. The sexual abuse allegations stem from July 27.
Brookshire’s arrest affidavit notes that his victim, a seven-year-old girl, made the outcry to another young girl, who then told the victim’s mother.
The victim’s mother had received a list of things her daughter said Brookshire had done to her on a paper, written in crayon by the other girl. This list was presented to authorities during initial interviews. Among the allegations on the list made toward Brookshire are that he made the child touch him, that he touched the child, that he made her unclothe herself in front of him and that he masturbated in front of her.
Following the initial outcry, the child was given a forensic interview at Harold’s House on Aug. 2. According to the affidavit, the child was uncomfortable with speaking about the incident. Following the forensic interview, an ACSO officer interviewed the child again, where she stated Brookshire would take her to his bedroom, lock the door and make her do things to him. The child was unsure of how long it had been happening, but knew it happened every time she was at Brookshire’s home.
Following the second interview, the child was given a sexual assault examination, where she stated to the nurse that Brookshire touched her with his hands and mouth. The affidavit notes that the examination resulted in the child not exhibiting signs of injury.
Two days later, on Aug. 4, an ACSO officer met with the other girl to confirm that the paper she had written on with crayon was indeed done by her, as well as what the child victim had said to her in private, with no one else in the room.
On Sept. 5, Brookshire was interviewed. The affidavit states that he denied ever being alone with the child for “more than a second,” and also said he had not been alone with her recently. Further, he made comments more than once that he was waiting to go to jail for this allegation, or that someone was going to kill him for it.
WEST PALM BEACH
A 58-year-old West Palm Beach man promised a child candy, as long as the 5-year-old didn’t tell anyone about the “tongue touch” game.
Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office records from as early as March detail the 5-year-old’s accounts of the “game,” as well as the physical evidence indicating the child been sexually abused.
Douglas Newby told authorities it was only a “childish game” and that he’d put a candy from his mouth into the child’s, nothing more. He denied inappropriately touching the child.
After a months-long investigation, Newby was arrested on charges of sexual assault and lewd behavior with a minor. He is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail without the possibility of posting bond.
The relationship between Newby and the child is redacted from sheriff’s office records, as is the location of where the abuse occurred.
The child mentioned to relatives in March the “tongue touch” game that Newby played about a dozen times with the child. The 5-year-old then used a teddy bear to show relatives where Newby inappropriately touched the child while giving the child a bath in December.
Newby was watching the 5-year-old while the child’s caregivers were with a relative who had been put on life support, records state.
Newby briefly spoke with authorities about the allegations on at least two occasions, according to sheriff’s office records. An arrest report indicates Newby’s last communication with authorities was in June when he said he wouldn’t provide a statement about the allegations.
Charges were filed against Newby in late September, court records show, and he was arrested about two weeks later.
JUST IN: West Palm man, 58, arrested in sexual assault of child, 5
Palm Beach Post Staff Writer Oct. 16, 2017
Lake Bluff man was charged with predatory criminal sexual assault of a child, according to Lake Bluff police.
Robert E. Bruce, 96, of the 400 block of Park Lane, was charged after turning himself in to the Lake County Sheriff's Department on Oct. 11, according to Lake Bluff Police. Bruce was released after paying 10 percent of a $100,000 bond, said Cynthia Vargas, spokeswoman for the Lake County State's Attorney.
Bruce engaged in sexual conduct with a child under the age of 13 in his home on Park Lane, police said. The victim was a child of guests at Bruce's home, police said.
Neither Bruce nor his attorney could be reached for comment.
Family members notified police on Oct. 6 of the molestation, saying it had occurred earlier in October, police said. Lake Bluff Police and the Lake County Children's Advocacy Center jointly investigated, police said.
Bruce's next court date is Nov. 9 at Lake County Circuit Court in Waukegan, Vargas said. If convicted, he would face six to 30 years in prison, she said.
96-year-old Lake Bluff man charged with criminal sexual assault of child Mark Lawton Pioneer Press October 16 2017
A videographer and entrepreneur with deep links to the British tech scene has been jailed for seven years for a series of offences relating to children.
Chris Leydon, who is 28 years old, appeared at Worcester Crown Court on October 6 and was found guilty of rape of a child under 13, sexual assault of a child under 13, inciting a child under 13 to engage in sexual activity, and four counts of making indecent photographs of a child.
Leydon had pleaded not guilty to the historical offences. We first saw the news of Leydon's sentencing via Worcester News.
He was ordered to pay £140 into a victim surcharge fund, which funds services for victims. He is also restricted from contact with children, and from using internet-connected devices. The court also made a forfeiture and destruction order on Leydon's computer and hard drive.
Leydon was well-known in UK tech circles, filming high-profile events prior to his conviction such as Pitch@Palace, London Web Summit, and Startup Grind. His work also appeared on TechCrunch.
He was originally arrested in March 2013 in Worcester for the seven charges. The images found on his MacBook Pro were rated between one and five on the COPINE scale, a child sex abuse ratings system with a maximum rating of 10.
Business Insider is unable to give further detail as there are strict restrictions on reporting child sexual abuse cases in the UK.
Detective Inspector Mark Walters, of West Mercia Police, said: "The decision of the court and the sentence given reflects the gravity of the offences committed. I would like to thank the victims of the offences for their bravery in coming forward which has enabled the offender to be brought to justice.
"I hope this case gives a clear warning to offenders that West Mercia Police will fully investigate all allegations of sexual abuse irrespective of when they took place and are committed to bringing those responsible to justice."
Anyone who has been a victim of a sexual offence is encouraged to report the incident to police.
Business Insider was unable to contact Leydon's lawyer for comment.
Leydon has been a regular face on the UK tech scene since around 2012, some years after setting up his video production company Keyone, and a web conference targeted at young entrepreneurs called "Tomorrow's Web Meetup." He was employed in 2011 as a freelance video producer for TechCrunch, according to his LinkedIn account, and was involved with The Europas tech awards. He also had partnerships with The Financial Times and the BBC, according to his profile. To be clear, there is no evidence any of these organisations could have known about Leydon's criminal activities in the years after 2011.
However, Breitbart reported in April 2015 that Leydon had been found guilty on the four counts of creating indecent images of children. At that time, the jury was unable to reach a verdict on the three more serious charges.
He continued to be employed by tech firms and conferences after this time on a contract basis, though his website shows fewer videos after 2015. According to his website, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles, Leydon was contracted to work for around 30 organisations between 2011 and 2017, mostly filming events.
London startup bank Monzo hired Leydon on a one-off basis to film an event in August last year. A spokeswoman said: "We hired Chris Leydon for a one-off freelance job one evening in August 2016. At the time we weren’t aware of his criminal record and we regret our failure to properly vet him. His actions are appalling.
"We have always had rigorous measures in place to properly vet anyone permanently employed by Monzo, and will put appropriate measures in place for anyone we employ on a freelance or temporary basis going forward."
According to tweets from Leydon's Twitter account, he filmed an internal hack event at Microsoft last July. The company has told Business Insider it is investigating further but has not given further comment.
A videographer embedded in the British tech scene has been jailed for 7 years for child rape Shona Ghosh October 17 2017