Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...


mercoledì 18 ottobre 2017


Police in Fort Dodge said a registered sex offender is facing new charges in a September case.
Repeat sex offender Cody Steven Zuspann, 23, is charged with third-degree sexual abuse, second offense and sex offender registration violation.

The Fort Dodge Police Department said officers were dispatched to the Unity Point Hospital Emergency Department for the report of an assault on September 27.

Fort Dodge police said officers discovered that a sexual abuse upon a minor had taken place.

With help from the Division of Criminal Investigation, authorities learned Zuspann sexually assaulted three victims under the age of 18.

"We're hoping that there's no more victims out there, but if there are more victims we encourage them to come forward so we can get them closure and justice for these crimes,” Fort Dodge Police Chief Roger Porter said.

Zuspann was convicted of a similar crime involving a 15-year-old in 2015.

Porter said he wants to share a message with parents in the community.

"You know, just keep an eye on your kids, and if there's something out there you might see as a red flag, please call us and let us investigate it,” Porter said. “That's what we're here for. Nothing’s too small. We'll come and check it out."

Authorities arrested Zuspann in Council Bluffs, and he is scheduled to be extradited back to Webster County. 

Fort Dodge police said the Webster County attorney would provide updates as the case unfolds. 

A Wagoner County man accused of what investigators call heinous crimes against children is back in the area.
Investigators say 62-year-old Henry Piette raped an 11-year-old girl 1995, and court documents say he held her captive until she escaped in 2016.
The victim, now 33, has shared her story with national publications like People Magazine.
Investigators say Piette married the victim, identified as Rosalynn Michelle McGinnis, when she was only 11. They say Piette's 15-year-old son officiated the wedding in a van.
Court documents show that Piette then took McGinnis and his children, who he’s accused of abusing, traveling around Oklahoma and later to Mexico. The documents claim Piette changed their names several times so the victim's family and law enforcement could not find them.
In 2016, McGinnis escaped and went to the U.S. embassy for help.
Court documents say Piette then tried to get a passport in Mexico. He was detained Thursday and brought back to the U.S. the next day.
Officials brought him back to Wagoner County Wednesday.
When FOX23 talked to Piette, he said he wants people to know he’s innocent.
“Most of it are lies,” he said. “99 percent are lies….I’m telling the truth."
When FOX23 asked Piette about the allegations of rape, he maintained his innocence.
“I never raped any children,” he said. “I made love to my wife. We were married.”
He also claimed the children he’s accused of abusing were part of the Mexican mafia.
“[My children] are involved in the [Mexican] mafia, and they don’t like me,” Piette said.
Investigators say Piette has deep ties to Mexican criminal organizations.
In Oklahoma. he is charged with lewd molestation, first degree rape of a victim under the age of 14 and child abuse by injury.

A state appeals court has upheld the conviction of a 29-year-old Houma man who is serving life in prison for raping a child in 2013, court records show.
Douglas Ford was arrested in 2014, and a jury found him guilty Feb. 26, 2016, of raping a 6-year-old girl in 2013.
Ford’s Baton Rouge attorney, Prentice White, contended the state improperly obtained his client’s medical records and that the trial court had erred when it denied Ford’s request to suppress those records. White also argued that Ford’s client-doctor privilege was violated when the court allowed his medical history to be introduced during the trial.
White also argued Ford’s life sentence was excessive and that the evidence against his client was insufficient because his identity was never established during the trial.
The trial court reasoned Ford’s medical records were legally obtained from Terrebonne General Medical Center through a warrant, and the state narrowed its search to only records pertaining sexually transmitted diseases.
In their Sept. 27 ruling, judges of the Louisiana 1st District Court of Appeal agreed with the trial court’s decision.
“We find no reason to disturb the ruling of the trial court,” the ruling says. “As noted, the state’s search warrants and search warrant applications were carefully drafted so as not to include any facts or information that the state may have obtained when it possessed the defendant’s medical records prior to filing the search warrants. Thus, the ... warrants were based on a completely independent source of information, and the probable cause obtained therein was predicated on those facts alone.”
Because the victim had tested positive for chlamydia, obtaining Ford’s medical records from local providers was necessary to determine if he had ever been diagnosed with or treated for the disease, the appellate court said.
In their ruling, appellate judges said the victim testified that Ford had raped her vaginally more than once and in different locations including Houma. She also testified Ford was the only person who raped her.
The victim’s testimony alone is “sufficient to prove elements of the offense,” the appellate court said.
“After a thorough review of the record, we find the evidence supports the jury’s verdict,” the judges said in their ruling. “We are convinced that viewing the evidence in the light most favorable to the state, any rational trier of fact could have found beyond a reasonable doubt, and to the exclusion of every reasonable hypothesis of innocence, that the defendant was guilty of the aggravated rape of (the victim).”
In terms of Ford’s life sentence, the appeals court found there was nothing “particularly unusual” about the defendant’s circumstances that would warrant a departure from the mandatory sentence under the law. However, the appellate court did amend the sentence to reflect Ford was sentenced to life at hard labor without the benefit of parole, probation or suspension of sentence.
Assistant District Attorney Ellen Doskey, who handles appeals for the District Attorney’s Office, said she was satisfied with the case’s outcome.
“We agree with the appellate court’s decision to affirm the conviction and are happy to be one step closer in providing finality for the victim of this case,” Doskey said.
White declined to comment.
Ford is currently serving his life sentence in the Louisiana State Penitentiary in Angola.

FREEPORT, Ill. (WIFR) – A 55-year old man is arrested for sexual abuse of a child in Freeport.
55-year old Arnold Yenney was arrested on October 11, 2017 for sexual abuse charges involving a child he received in July of 2017. After the warrant for his arrest was issued, he was arrested at his home without incident.
Yenney is charged with aggravated sexual abuse, criminal sexual abuse, and criminal exploitation of a child under the age of 13. His bond is set at $800,000.

55-year old man arrested for sexual abuse charges involving a child WIFR Newsroom | Oct 11, 2017

Testimony in the trial of a St. John’s man accused of sexually assaulting five children in the 1960s and 70s wrapped up in Newfoundland and Labrador Supreme Court Wednesday morning, with the defence calling no evidence.


Chris Snow, 68, had indicated to the court through his lawyer Jason Edwards on he wanted to testify, but did not take the stand when his case resumed. Edwards called no other witnesses.

Five people — both women and men — testified that Snow sexually assaulted them over a period of years between 1965 and 1976. A sixth complainant had been scheduled to take the stand but declined at the last minute, resulting in two of Snow’s charges being withdrawn.

Snow — who is known in St. John’s for driving a truck decorated with boughs and coloured lights and playing music during the Christmas season — has pleaded not guilty to 14 charges related to sexually abusing children, beginning when he was 18 years old.

The complainants gave testimonies of Snow sneaking into their bedrooms at night and fondling them, sometimes leaving them money. The men spoke of Snow forcing them to fondle him or forcing their mouths on his genitals. One man told the court Snow attempted to penetrate him anally on a number of occasions, beginning when he was nine years old. He gave details of three alleged incidents in particular, the most violent taking place when he was 13 and Snow was 24, he said.

All the witnesses said Snow assaulted them many times over the years.

“Once a week would be guaranteed,” one man said. “Sometimes it would be every second night.

“It was always the same repeated incident, some more aggressive than others.”

In addition to the complainants describing symptoms of physical and emotional trauma, one of them said she had been working with a psychiatrist in the late 1970s and had blocked out memories of her childhood for a period of time as a way of dealing with what Snow had done to her. Edwards questioned her on the accuracy of her memories as a result.

The woman acknowledged memory issues, but was adamant she was recalling the details of the abuse accurately, even if she was unable to provide a better timeline for them.

“I was a kid,” she said. “You don’t remember everything that happened when you were a kid. But I know it happened.”

Another woman said she had memory issues because of car accidents and surgeries, and had remembered many of the assaults through having flashbacks. Often times the flashbacks were brought on by seeing Snow’s truck or other encounters with him as an adult, she told the court.

“Just to be clear, everything we’re hearing today (from you) is based on flashbacks?,” Edwards asked the woman.

“Absolutely, yes,” she replied.

Justice William Goodridge asked Edwards and Crown prosecutor Tannis King to provide examples of case law involving flashbacks and recovered memories flashbacks when they provide their final submissions in the case Friday morning.

In an unrelated case, Snow’s son, David Snow, is facing charges of sex crimes against children in relation to incidents alleged to have occurred between 2011 and 2015. The 35-year-old, who is currently in custody, has been charged with two counts of sexual assault, two counts of sexual interference, three counts of exposing his genitals to a child under 16, and 10 counts of observing a person for a sexual purpose. He’s also charged with making and possessing child pornography. He has not been convicted and his case is making its way through the courts.

A 35-year-old Corvallis man is facing sexual abuse charges for abusing a young girl, Benton County Circuit Court records show.
Allen Kenneth Flaming is charged with two counts of first-degree sexual abuse for incidents that occurred Oct. 5, according to a charging document filed by state prosecutors on Wednesday. The charges are Measure 11 offenses carrying minimum six-year prison terms upon conviction.
According to the document, the victim was born in 2011.
Corvallis police arrested Flaming and took him to the Benton County Jail.
Flaming appeared in court via video conference from the jail. Defense attorney Rob Corl entered not guilty pleas to the charges on Flaming’s behalf.
Deputy District Attorney Kristen Farnworth requested a $200,000 bond in the case. She also asked that Flaming not be allowed to have contact with any minors should he be released from jail.
Judge Locke Williams imposed the requested bond and release condition.

Henrietta, N.Y. (WHAM) - Should a New Hampshire man accused of repeated child sexual abuse be allowed back on campus at Rochester Institute of Technology, pending his trial?
The judge overseeing the case has given his approval, even though he has been issued an order of protection that might apply to some other students on campus.
"I think it's a disgusting crime, and I think that it shouldn't be dealt with on our campus," said Rachel Mahoney, a senior from Utica. She said she had no idea a fellow student - in her same major of study - was also an accused child predator.
Joshua Pouliot, 21, is just beginning his senior year in chemistry and biomedical research at RIT. While on campus this fall, his phone rang. It was a call from detectives in Londonderry, New Hampshire, who wanted to talk to him about the abuse of a child some four years earlier.
"On August 13, we began this investigation after the alleged victim spoke to a family member about what happened," said Detective Chris Olson of the Londonderry Police Department.
Police say over a two year period, Pouliiot raped and sexually assaulted a boy who was nine years old, sometimes forcing him to the ground. Some of the alleged incidents occurred at New Hampshire's Puckaway State Park.
The child, who is now 13, has come forward, and also says another young family member was abused.
"We are still working on this investigation, as we believe there may be a second victim," said Detective Olson.
Pending his trial, the judge granted Pouliot permission to leave his home state to return to RIT, even though the same judge has also issued a restraining order preventing the 21-year-old man from having unsupervised contact with anyone younger than 18.
"I believe there are 17-year-olds on campus," said Elliot Patnode, another RIT senior. When asked if that was a concern, he told 13WHAM's Jane Flasch, "I think it's probably a different scenario than a 9-year-old."
Mahoney disagreed.
"That's definitely a concern. Even the academic buildings are being used by high school students for competitions. They're here all the time," she said.
RIT could not speak to this specific case, citing student privacy. However, the university has the "sole discretion" to impose an interim suspension for any student for the safety of themselves or others. During that suspension, the student is denied access to campus housing, classes, and all activities associated with RIT.
Citing privacy concerns, RIT could not say whether it has taken action with this student. Independent sources, however, confirmed to 13WHAM News Wednesday evening that Pouliot is no longer on campus.
Calls to Pouliot's attorney, Kristin Weberg, were not returned. She also did not respond to a voicemail specifically inquiring whether her client would return to school.
Some students are trying to differentiate between what it means to be accused of a crime, versus convicted of one.
"Anyone can be accused of anything," said RIT sophomore Ryan Moore. "But even if the evidence proves it, he's innocent until proven guilty."
A former Maryland City youth soccer coach received an 18-year prison sentence after he was convicted of sexually abusing a player earlier this year.
Eris Murray, 56, of Hanover was sentenced by Circuit Court Judge Cathy Vitale after he was found guilty of sexual abuse of a minor, second degree sex offense and sodomy.
The player, now a teenager, told investigators last year Murray sexually assaulted him while he was staying at Murray's home on two occasions between 2008 and 2012.
He was between 8 and 12 years old during that period.
The juvenile told investigators Murray was the coach of his Maryland City Mustangs youth soccer team during the same time period.
A spokesman for the league said last year Murray only coached when his son was a player and had not been with the team since.
According to charging documents, the now-16-year-old told investigators two incidents took place at Murray’s home.
In the first, the juvenile said he went to Murray’s house in Laurel to spend the night with Murray's son.
Murray’s son was not home, and the coach told the juvenile to wait on the couch for his son to return. Murray then sexually assaulted the child, charging documents state.
The juvenile told investigators that a second incident took place six months later, again while he staying with Murray's son at the coach's home, according to charging documents.The juvenile said he had fallen asleep on the couch watching television but woke up in Murray's bedroom, where he was sexually assaulted, according to charging documents.
Murray turned himself in on Dec. 22, but pleaded not guilty to all charges.
A man already serving life for “an unrelenting journey of sexual abuse” of children has now been jailed for 19 years for similar offences committed with another young victim.
James Mitchell, a former chairman of Sittingbourne Christmas Lights Association, was handed a minimum term of 14 years in October 2012 for a catalogue of offences involving two girls and two boys.
The latest sentence will not add to his time behind bars as he will serve half - nine-and-a-half years - in custody.
The 61-year-old, formerly of Invicta Road, Sheerness, continues to maintain he is innocent of all of the charges levelled against him.
A jury convicted him at Maidstone Crown Court last month of the repeated rape of a boy.
The victim told in a police interview in April 2015 how Mitchell forced himself on him and he was too shocked to fight him off.
“He just wouldn’t stop,” he said.
“I tried and tried to get him off me but he just wouldn’t move. There was nothing I could do.”
Mitchell denied eight rape charges. He was cleared of four of the offences.
"You robbed that child of his childhood... you controlled and manipulated him to maintain his silence" - Judge Philip St John-Stevens 
The abuse was reported by the victim three years after Mitchell was jailed for 26 offences - three of rape eight of indecent assault, three of sexual activity with a child, one of gross indecency and 11 other serious sexual offences.
They were committed by Mitchell from the age of 16 or 17 and spanned almost 40 years.
Sarah Morris, defending, said there had been a delay in the latest offences being reported to the police and in the matter being prosecuted.
“It took the police eight months to visit him in prison and a further year to charge him,” she said.
“The court should bear that heavily in mind.”
Miss Morris added Mitchell had suffered heart attacks earlier this year and he was taking 13 different forms of medication.”
Judge Philip St John-Stevens told Mitchell: “It was an unrelenting journey of sexual abuse by you.
“Justice caught up with you for the previous offences, save for (the latest victim) who had the courage to come forward.
“You controlled him and told him you would go to prison and his family would not love him if he told anyone, that his family would hate him.
“He said you would do it whenever you got the chance. Sadly, he reflected in this way: ‘I just grew up thinking it was normal.’
“It didn’t stop until you were arrested.
“He describes the profound effect your offending had on him, to such an extent he felt worthless and self-harmed, and reflected on whether he should continue to live.”
Judge St John-Stevens said he was satisfied Mitchell was dangerous and he would not be released until the parole board was satisfied he no longer posed a risk.
It was sexual abuse in the most extreme form,” he continued.
“You robbed that child of his childhood. You controlled and manipulated him to maintain his silence.”
Deep and abhorrent anguish was left in the victim’s mind. Mitchell had shown no remorse, the judge added.
Run by volunteers, Mitchell joined the Christmas Lights Association in February 2008. He was appointed chairman in 2010 and his last involvement was in January 2011.

A court in Machinga sentenced to 14 years in prison a rapist who raped his one-year-old stepdaughter.
The rapist has been identified as Kabichi Botomu aged 36.

Machinga police publicist Davie Sulumba said Prosecutor Sub Inspector Cliff Kalawa based at Ntaja Police Post told the court that the sexual offender married a mother to the victim in August this year and he found her with three children including twins aged one.
On September 13 this year, the mother woke up early in the morning to draw water from the borehole and she went with one of the twins leaving the other baby with her stepfather.
When she came back, she was surprised to find her daughter crying with blood oozing from her private parts.
When the rapist was asked what had happened to the child, he failed to explain and this made the mother to report the matter to Mangamba police unit.
She later took the child to Mangamba Health Centre for medical examination and treatment where tests showed that the baby had been raped.
In court, the rapist was found guilty after the state paraded three witnesses.
Prosecutor Kalawa asked the court to impose a stiff punishment to the convict.
Liwonde First Grade Magistrate Jones Masula then sentenced the rapist to 14 years in prison.
Botomu hails from Kalonga village, Traditional Authority Chowe in Mangochi District.
14 years for raping one-year-old stepdaughter  ARCHANGEL NZANGAYA OCT 12, 2017


9 and 10-year-old girls targeted by pedophiles on kid's game 18 ottobre 2017

Paedo filmed himself sexually abusing Filipino children 18 OTTOBRE 2017

Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...