Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

martedì 3 ottobre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 197

A pervert who sexually abused three schoolgirls - raping one at knife point -has died in Lincoln prison while serving an 18 year prison sentence.
James McCann, 70, died in HMP Lincoln and was serving a sentence for rape and indecent assault after he groomed the youngsters, convincing them he was seriously ill and that sex could help him get better.
He threatened to kill their parents if they told anyone.
McCann died on January 20 2017 after suffering from tongue cancer for a number of months, an inquest heard.
The inquest was held on Thursday, September 21 2017 at Lincoln Cathedral Centre and it found that he died from natural causes after he was too ill to carry on his treatment.
He was transferred from Leicester prison in March 2016 and was complaining of a prolonged sore throat when he arrived at Lincoln prison.

The children were abused in Newbold Heath, Leicester.
They were taken to the attic and made to take part in various sex acts.
The incidents between 1978 and 1983 were said to have destroyed the lives of the victims who felt their childhood innocence was stolen.
McCann pleaded guilty to two rape offences upon a girl aged nine to 11 years old.
He also admitted two specimen indecent assaults upon a second victim, a girl aged seven to eight.
He also admitted two specimen rapes upon a third victim who was once forced to have sex while he held a knife against her neck, when she was between 11 and 14.
He had been serving his sentence in Leicester prison since October 30, 2015.

McCann first started receiving treatment for tongue cancer on December 8 2016 but on January 16 2017 he asked to stop his treatment as he was too unwell to continue.
McCann had previously requested not to be resuscitated as he had no children and did not wish to live a lower standard of life so officers did not attempt CPR when they found him.
Police constable Spink, who attended the scene of his death, said that he walked into the cell and found McCann on his back and observed that there were no signs of trauma.
Coroner Paul Smith stated that McCann was given an excellent level of healthcare while in the prison and the conclusion he drew was that he died from natural causes while in the prison.

A Suffolk man who carried out a “disturbing catalogue of sexual abuse” including rapes and indecent assaults on young girls has been jailed for 15 years.

Karl Garnham, 27, formerly from the Grange Farm Avenue area of Felixstowe, had pleaded not guilty to nine offences, meaning his young victims had to give evidence.
During a hearing at Ipswich Corwn Court in May this year, Garnham was found guilty of all charges, which included four sexual assaults on girls under 13 years old, three of rape and two of sexual activity with a child.
The charges relate to four girls, with offences dating back from 2003-2016 in the Felixstowe area.
Police were initially contacted in January 2016 to reports a young girl had been sexually assaulted by Garnham a few months prior. An investigation was launched, during which a further three victims came forward.
He was back before Ipswich Crown Court on Thursday when he was given a 20-year sentence – 15 years’ imprisonment and an extended licence period of five years. He was also given a Sexual Harm Prevention Order.
Suffolk police’s Dc Hayley Kennedy said: “Whilst these offences began when Garnham was himself underage, he continued a disturbing catalogue of sexual abuse into adulthood which has had a significant effect on his victims.
“The victims, some of whom remain children, have been remarkably brave throughout this police investigation.
“I cannot take away what has happened to them but I hope that today’s result offers them some comfort in the knowledge that this man is now behind bars for his crimes against them.
“I hope, too, that it encourages other victims of sexual abuse to come forward and reassure them that we will always investigate any allegations of sexual abuse thoroughly and as a consequence bring offenders to justice.”
Sue Whitwood, NSPCC Service Centre Manager also praised the victims’ courage.
“Abuse like this ruins childhoods and by denying his crimes Garnham put his victims through even more suffering by making them recall their horrific ordeals in court,” she added.
“Their bravery in doing so must be commended and we hope they are receiving all the necessary, on-going support that they need.”
Children can contact Childline free on 0800 111 or visit here for help.

NORRISTOWN >> After a highly emotional trial at which a woman confronted the Cheltenham man who raped her more than a decade ago when she was a child, a jury delivered a guilty verdict.
In Joong Kim, 68, formerly of the 7800 block of New Second Street, was convicted in Montgomery County Court of multiple charges of rape and aggravated indecent assault in connection with three incidents that occurred when the girl was in his company between April 2001 and March 2002. Kim, who knew the victim’s family, was 58 years old at the time of the sexual assaults and the girl was 10.
“With that verdict the jury completely believed the victim,” county Assistant District Attorney James Price said after the verdict was announced. “This girl was so affected by what happened 15 years ago that even testifying today you could see the scars of trauma on her.
“When she took the stand she couldn’t even get herself to look toward the defense counsel table. She was so scared that when she walked in she tried to turn around. The trauma was written all over her face,” Price said.
The jury acquitted Kim of three other charges of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse.
During the four-day trial, the woman, who avoided eye contact with Kim, reacted emotionally when she viewed a photograph of Kim and positively identified him as the man who raped her when she was a child. The assaults took place at Kim’s home and at the victim’s Cheltenham home while she was in Kim’s company, according to court documents.
Judge Garrett D. Page, who presided over the trial, deferred sentencing so that court officials can complete a background investigative report about Kim. Kim, who remains in the county jail without bail pending sentencing, faces a possible maximum sentence of 45 to 90 years in prison on the charges.
The trial had been delayed because Kim, who was represented by defense lawyer John W. Aitchison, left the U.S. during the investigation in 2002.
Fourteen years later, on July 28, 2016, Kim was detained by police at JFK Airport in New York on a warrant from Cheltenham police after attempting to enter the country from South Korea.
“He thought it was safe to come home. Customs checked his background and found the active warrant from 15 years ago and they arrested him,” Price explained.
“This is justice delayed. This should have happened 15 years ago. The family has had to live knowing this man was out there living in Korea living his life despite what he did,” said Price, vowing to seek a lengthy state prison term against Kim. “There’s no question that he deserves state time.”
The defense strategy during the trial was that Kim was falsely accused and that someone else had committed the sexual assaults.
According to court documents and trial testimony, the girl was examined at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia after the allegations came to light in 2002 and she was diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease that resulted from the rape incidents.


A man is accused of having sex with a child under the age of 11, according to Syracuse Police.
Timothy A. Widger Sr., 38, was arrested and charged with Rape in the first degree on Wednesday, police said.
The rape occurred at a residence in Washington Square, investigators said. Widger and the victim knew each other prior to the incident, according to detectives from the Syracuse Police Department Abused Persons Unit.
Widger was sent to the Onondaga County Justice Center, police said.

A Riddle man is behind bars after police say he drugged and raped a 15-year-old girl.
In April, the Douglas County Sheriff's Office began investigating the case after the juvenile reported she had been raped by 45-year-old Jason Robert Budel, of Riddle.
Detectives interviewed Budel about the incident and promptly arrested the man. He was taken to the Douglas County Jail and lodged on suspicion of first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy, second-degree sex abuse, methamphetamine delivery to a person under the age of 18, and a probation violation. 
RENO, Nev. (News 4 & Fox 11) — A 28-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of sexual assault after police in Sparks followed up on a runaway case, according to the Reno Police Department.
Sgt. Curtis Lampert said in a statement that police in Reno learned on Thursday that a minor might have been sexually assaulted. The investigation began with Sparks police following up on a reported runaway case on Wednesday night.
A Sparks police officer found the suspect, identified as Joseph Martinez, in the downtown corridor with another female runaway victim, according to Lampert. Nevada Parole and Probation also responded due to Martinez being on probation.
Detectives with Reno Police's Sex Crimes/Sex Abuse unit began an investigation. Two female minors were taken to the Child Advocacy Center for interviews, while Martinez was taken to the Reno Police Department.
As a result of the interviews, Martinez was arrested on suspicion of six counts of sexual assault of a minor, one count of lewdness with a minor and one count of statutory sexual seduction, Lampert said.
Investigators believe there could be more victims, and that the suspect allegedly sought young females through social media.
The investigation is ongoing, and anyone with information is asked to contact Reno Police Detectives at 775-657-4601 or Secret Witness at 322-4900, www.secretwitness.com, or text the tip to 847411 (TIP 411) keyword – SW.
A 25-year-old man has been arrested by police in Benue for raping a six-year-old girl in Opa-Adoka community of Otukpo Local Government Area of the state.
The suspect, Edoh Otache, a choir master at Chosen Zion Ministry located at Opa-Adoka admitted to have committed the crime but he blamed the devil for his action.
"I'm here because I raped a six year old girl. I knew her from the church because her parents are members of the church where I'm a choirmaster. I raped her at a primary school premises about 4pm when no one was in sight," he said.
Otache added that the bubble burst for him after the child returned to her mother at the market crying profusely and that upon enquiry, he was picked up by the police for committing the act.
State Commissioner of Police, Bashir Makama, paraded the suspect among many others apprehended for various crimes across the state.
The suspect disclosed further that he committed a similar act in 2013 with his former pastor's daughter who was 13-year-old then as he pleaded with the law to be lenient on him, vowing never to repeat his actions.

FLORENCE — A Lauderdale County grand jury has indicted a Florence man on charges that he sexually abused a young girl while he was staying with her grandmother.
Courthouse officials said Thomas Anthony Hughes, 48, 2234 Norwood Boulevard, has been indicted on charges of first-degree sodomy and sexual abuse of a child under 12.
Hughes was indicted during the recently concluded grand jury session.
He was arrested June 28 after the child’s grandmother caught Hughes in bed with the child, who was 5 years old at the time.
Reports indicate the incident occurred at a Florence apartment complex.
Police said Hughes had been in a relationship with the grandmother for several months and had just moved into the apartment. Reports indicate the grandmother has custody of the child.
According to information in the arrest complaint, Hughes had been staying there for about 3 to 4 weeks.
During a bond hearing, Detective Drew Harless, the lead investigator on the case, read a portion of an affidavit that summarized an interview authorities had with the girl. According to the affidavit, the interview indicated the child had been sodomized and sexually abused.
The affidavit also contained information that the girl's grandmother walked in on Hughes in bed with the girl committing the acts.
According to the affidavit the grandmother yelled at Hughes, grabbed the girl and took her into the bathroom, where she asked the child, "Did he touch you?"
The girl told her what happed and what Hughes did, according to the affidavit.
Hughes is being held in the Lauderdale County Detention Center on bail of $500,000. He also has a stipulation that if he gets out of jail, there can be no contact with the child or her family.
First-degree sodomy is a Class A felony and carries a punishment of 10 years to life in prison, if convicted. Sexual abuse of a child under 12 is a Class B felony and is punishable by 2 to 20 years in prison if found guilty.


CHILD RAPISTS 140 4 LUGLIO 2017


An Elburn man who was released from custody on a signature bond after being charged with soliciting a minor for sex is back in custody on new charges of alleged sexual abuse of a different child.
Kane County prosecutors, after an investigation by the Kane County Sheriff's Office, charged 49-year-old Richard L. Herra, 400 block of East Reader Street, with six counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse, a Class 2 felony, according to a press release from the Kane County State's Attorney's Office.
Kane Country State's Attorney Joe McMahon alleges that in late July, Herra committed an act of sexual conduct with a minor younger than 17.
Recently, Herra was charged with indecent solicitation of a child, a Class 3 felony; attempted aggravated criminal sexual abuse, a Class 3 felony; and indecent solicitation of a child through the Internet, a Class 4 felony.
Authorities took him into custody in that case and a Kane County judge, over the objection of the Kane County State's Attorney's Office, released Herra on his promise to appear in court, according to the release.
A warrant for Herra's arrest on the newest charges was issued Friday and bail was set at $250,000. Herra was taken into custody late Friday morning by Kane County Sheriff's detectives. He appeared Friday afternoon in Kane County bond court.
Herra's next court appearance remains Oct. 12 at the Kane County Judicial Center.
If convicted of the most serious offense, Herra faces a sentence of probation or between three and seven years in prison.
In addition to the prison term, Herra would have to register for life as a sexual offender in accordance with the Illinois Sexual Offender Registration Act if found guilty.
The case remains under investigation. Anyone with information about Herra is asked to call Kane County Sheriff's investigators at 630-444-1103.
SHREVEPORT, La. - A local  marriage and family counselor is facing more charges of child sexual abuse after news of his August arrest on sexual molestation of a juvenile prompted other victims to speak out.
Dr. Robert Minniear, 84, of the 3300 block of Terrace Drive in Shreveport, was taken into custody at his residence Thursday. Minniear was out of jail on a $200,000 bond stemming from his August 24 arrest.
Investigators with the Shreveport Police Department’s Sex Crimes Unit obtained the warrant after learning Minniear allegedly touched a juvenile in an inappropriate manner on multiple occasions between 1994-1997.
Minniear’s August arrest came after Sex Crimes investigators received reports that an adult male had repeatedly assaulted a juvenile over a period of several months. Through victim statements and evidence gathered during the inquiry, investigators identified Minniear as the suspect, and he was subsequently arrested.
Minnear was booked into the Shreveport City Jail around 1 p.m. Thursday and charged with Sexual Battery. His bond was set at $350,000.

CHILD RAPISTS 196 3 OTTOBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 195 3 OTTOBRE 2017




Paedo coerced 2 women to sexually assault children, making child porn 3 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo filmed himself repeatedly sexually abusing 3-year-old 3 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo jailed for raping 2 children 1 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo Vatican diplomat sought on child porn charges 1 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo Prime Minister sexually abused boys young as 11 1 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo jailed for raping 12-year-old girl he met online 29 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo priest sexually abused over a dozen girls 29 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo soccer coach arrested for raping teens 28 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo school bus attendant jailed for sexually abusing children 28 SETTEMBRE 2017


CHILD PORN ADDICTION 18 2 ottobre 2017



"Epidemic: America's Trade in Child Rape" 29 SETTEMBRE 2017


Policeman arrested for rape of 7-year-old girl 3 ottobre 2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...