Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

martedì 3 ottobre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 195

Felony charges were filed against a man accused of sexually assaulting a foster child that was being cared for at a Hudson home.
St. Croix County prosecutors charged 21-year-old Desmond M. LaPean with one count of first-degree sexual assault of a child under 12 and repeated sexual assault. St. Croix County Circuit Court Judge Eric Lundell ordered the Minneapolis resident held on $50,000 cash bond at his initial appearance Monday, Sept. 18.
According to a criminal complaint:
Hudson police received a Child Protective Services report last week that stated the child's adoptive mother had written a letter to the girl's therapist after learning "Desie" used to "touch" the child while she lived in a foster home. The abuse occurred while the child was between the ages of 5 and 6.
A Hudson investigator interviewed the child, who described how LaPean had sexually assaulted her. LaPean also lived at the home at the time of the assault.
The child told the investigator the assaults stopped because she told the foster parent what had happened. The foster parent confronted LaPean, the child reported, who went on to say LePean later moved to Hawaii.
LaPean agreed to an interview with police in which he admitted to some of the sexual abuse allegations. He said there were about five assaults that occurred when he was 17 and 18 years old.
LaPean told the investigator he didn't abuse another girl in the house "because she had a big mouth."
"He knew that if he did anything to the (other girl), that the consequences would be immediate, and as to (the victim) the consequences would be delayed," the complaint states.
In the interview, LaPean — described as apologetic and concerned for the victim's well-being — said he had been also been victimized as a child and it impacted his behaviors.
He told the investigator he didn't believe the foster parent was aware of the abuse he inflicted.
St. Croix County Assistant District Attorney Erica Ellenwood said the case remains under investigation. Hudson Police Chief Marty Jensen said LaPean "looks like the only suspect" in the case and that no other arrests were likely.
LaPean, who also has a misdemeanor drug-related case in St. Croix County, had a preliminary hearing Sept. 20 for the sex-assault case.

Former Hudson man accused of raping child Mike Longaecker 


A Newark man this week was sentenced to 25 years in prison for sexual abuse of a child.

Raymond Webster Myers, 68, had been found guilty of sexual abuse of a child continuous: victim under 14 during a trial in May. His sentencing hearing in front of visiting Judge Vicki Isaacks was Monday in 271st District Court in Decatur.


According to court documents, the victim in the case was a 10-year-old female, and the continuous charge indicated that at least two acts of sexual abuse took place between April 1, 2012, and March 30, 2016.


The first degree felony charge carried a possible punishment range of 5 to 99 years or life in prison.


In addition to the prison sentence, Myers will be required to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.


Man sentenced for sexual abuse of child Brian Knox September 23, 2017

A RAPIST who treated an underage girl "as a rag doll" in a city centre restaurant's toilets has been jailed for 11 years.
Jurors heard Daniel Lee Cameron Bostock, 26, silenced the girl with a death threat when someone came into the toilets while he was raping her.
They convicted him of three charges of raping the girl, the second time in a year a jury had convicted him of sexual offences.
In April a jury at Teesside Crown Court convicted him of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl. He had denied the charge. All the offences occurred in York city centre.
Jailing him for the rapes at Leeds Crown Court, Recorder Bryan Cox QC said he had “opportunistically” taken advantage of the girl’s condition knowing that she had been drinking and taking drugs.
He said she regularly took drugs and drank alcohol with friends which were sometimes provided by “older men such as yourself.”
Bostock had pulled her into a cubicle in the toilets where he raped her.
“She made it plain she did not want to engage in sexual intercourse," the judge said. "She physically resisted you but was unable to stop you.
“You effectively treated her as a rag doll for your own gratification.”
Bostock, 26, formerly of Lowfield Drive, Acomb, York, was jailed for 11 years and was ordered to register as a sex offender for life.
Temporary Detective Sergeant Elaine Arnott of North Yorkshire Police, who led the investigation, said: “The verdict and sentence sends a clear message that rape and child sexual exploitation is a despicable crime that will be punished.
“The victim has shown tremendous courage throughout the investigation and trial. With continued support, she can look to the future knowing that justice has been served.”
Bostock was already serving 18 months for the sexual assault on the 13-year-old girl which was committed after police served him with a child abduction notice forbidding him to go near her.
Recorder Cox said it was clear Bostock was sexually attracted to teenage girls.
Louise Reevell prosecuting told the jury in the rape trial that the complainant did not report what Bostock had done to her until 2016 saying at the time she had “locked” it all up inside her.
In a police video played to the jury, she said initially she had struggled but “after about five minutes I didn’t have the energy to fight him off because of what I had been taking.”
“I tried to push him away but I couldn’t overpower him.
“I was saying 'stop, no'. He just wouldn’t listen. I had no fight left in me.”
She said at one stage someone came into the toilets and Bostock put his hand across her throat. “He said if I made a noise he would make sure I wasn’t breathing.”
She said afterwards she felt disgusted and did not want to let anyone get close to her.

Rapist jailed for 11 years for targeting underage girl Olwen Dudgeon September 25 2017

A six-day jury trial begins for a Philomath man accused of sexually abusing a child over a six-year period.
Raymond Merl Turner faces 38 charges for the abuse, which prosecutors say spanned the years between 2009 and 2016 and involved a child born in 2003, according to court documents.
Turner faces 12 counts of first-degree rape, 12 counts of first-degree sodomy, 12 counts of first-degree sexual abuse and two counts of second-degree rape.
Prosecutors initially charged Turner on March 9, one day after he was booked into the Benton County Jail, where he remains on a $4.3 million bail.
Benton County sheriff’s deputies arrested Turner after interviewing the victim.
Turner faces an additional nine sex abuse charges for abusing a different victim between 2005 and 2007. The victim in that case was born in 2001.
Turner is charged with three counts of first-degree sodomy, three counts of first-degree unlawful sexual penetration and three counts of first-degree sexual abuse in that case. 
The sheriff’s office also investigated the case and interviewed the victim. Prosecutors first filed the charges March 15 and an indictment was filed April 24. Turner pleaded not guilty May 12.
An alcoholic paedophile who raped and abused teenage girls for his own perverse sexual gratification has been jailed for 11 years.
Former newsagent William Smith, 56, of Balsalm Park, Wincanton, had been due to stand trial for a number of sexual offences including rape.
But on the day of his trial, he admitted four charges of rape spanning a three-year period.
He had previously admitted one charge of rape and four charges of sexual assault by penetration.
Four other charges were ordered to lie on file.
Prosecuting, David Sapiecha said: "There are two young girls involved in this case, with one of those coming forward in January last year."
Smith had been drunk when he had attacked her, Mr Sapiecha said.
She told police she had been afraid to tell anyone because Smith had threatened to hurt her family if she spoke out.
One of his victims was described as being 'particularly vulnerable'.

When arrested by police, Smith denied the allegations, but his DNA was found on the girl's underwear.
Defending, Patrick Mason said Smith had a difficult childhood and had developed a drink problem which he had been battling since he was a young man.
"He has some driving offences, but nothing of this nature," he said. "He used to run a newsagent in Wincanton, but his drink problem has always been in the background."
Sentencing, Judge David Ticehurst said: "You are now 56 years old and for the rest of your life you will be known as someone who rapes young girls.
"The harm you have done to those two girls is incalcuable. You have harmed those girls and they will live with the consequences for the rest of their lives.
"Drink problem or not, you were old enough to know better. You knew exactly what you were doing."

Smith was given a combined sentence of 11 years in prison and made the subject of a Sexual Harm Prevention Order and made to sign the Sex Offenders' Register for the rest of his life.
He was also ordered to pay a £170 surcharge.
A 75-year-old man has been jailed for 15 years after being found guilty of raping and indecently assaulting a child in Doncaster in the 1990s.
Mehmood Hussein, formerly of Glyn Avenue, Doncaster, was at Sheffield Crown Court on trial charged with offences relating to two victims (both now adult women, who cannot be named for legal reasons).
On Tuesday 19 September, a jury acquitted Hussein of offences against one victim but found him guilty of offences against a second victim. This included three counts of rape of a girl under 16-years-old, two counts of rape of a woman over 16-years-old and two counts of indecent assault of a girl under 14-years-old.
The investigation into Hussein began in 2014, when one victim came forward to disclose child sexual abuse in Doncaster. Enquiries by officers from Doncaster’s Public Protection Unit led them to a second victim who also disclosed years of abuse at Hussein’s hands.
Detective Constable Cheryl McCorkell, the investigating officer, said: “This depraved individual preyed on a vulnerable young child for his own sexual gratification and I am pleased he is likely to spend the rest of his life behind bars for his horrific crimes.
“The women have demonstrated incredible courage in coming forward, talking to officers and participating in the trial process, which is a distressing experience for anyone to go through and for their support throughout our inquiry I am very grateful.
“I hope this successful sentencing of a dangerous child sex offender reiterates our commitment to victims that we will always investigate crimes of this nature, we will listen to you and we will pursue those individuals who exploit and sexually harm children, bringing them before the courts wherever we can do so.”
If you wish to report child sexual abuse, you can call police on 101 or 999 if a life is at risk. You can also call or text the national helpline Say Something on 116 000, call the NSPCC helpline on 0808 800 5000 (if you’re under 18 you can also call 0800 1111).

Fifteen years behind bars for child rapist September 27 2017

FRAMINGHAM – A Framingham girl told police that an acquaintance of her family sexually assaulted her repeatedly for 12 years, ignoring her pleas to stop, a prosecutor said in Framingham District Court.
Police arrested Edwin Sandoval, 39, after an investigation that began when the girl reported the assaults, prosecutor Tim Cochrane said during Sandoval’s arraignment.
The girl detailed several incidents, including one that occurred when she was 6 years old.
“The defendant made sexual advances, kissing her on the face, neck and between her legs,” said Cochrane. “As she became older, his sexual advances became more direct.”
The girl told police Sandoval twice raped her, at least once when she was 12. While speaking to the police, the girl detailed six different sexual assaults, the prosecutor said.
“It was against her will,” said Cochrane. “She told the defendant she didn’t want this to happen. He told her she shouldn’t tell anyone what happened.”
Police arrested Sandoval at his 26A Beaver Park Road apartment and charged him with two counts of statutory rape of a child and one count of indecent assault and battery on a child younger than 14.
Cochrane asked Judge Martine Carroll to hold Sandoval on $50,000 bail. Sandoval, Cochrane said, is in the country illegally, and has no real ties to the community. He also asked, if Sandoval posts bail, that he be ordered to wear a GPS monitoring bracelet and ordered to stay away from the girl and her family.
Sandoval’s lawyer, Meryl Kukura, said the allegations are a lie made up by an angry teenage girl. About a year and a half ago, Sandoval caught the girl doing drugs and she got in trouble. The allegations are revenge, she said.
“She has been threatening him since with these allegations,” Kukura said.
During the last year, the girl has been demanding Sandoval pay her or she would make the rape allegations, Kukura said.
She also said Sandoval is not a flight risk. He has lived in Framingham for 16 years and has no criminal record. Kukura asked the judge to set Sandoval’s bail at $2,000.
Carroll set Sandoval’s bail at $10,000 and ordered him to wear a GPS monitoring bracelet if he posts the bail. Sandoval is due back in court on Oct. 26 for a pretrial conference.
A child rapist who carried out sexual offences over 18 years has been jailed.
David Norman Hazell, 62, was sentenced to a 20-year term, after a trial at Coventry Crown Court.
Hazell was convicted of offences including four counts of rape of a child under 13 and three counts of causing or inciting a child under 13 to engage in sexual activity.
The defendant, of Ladbroke Road, of Bishops Itchington, abused a boy and a girl, between 1994 and 2012.
He was sentenced on Monday after also being convicted of indecent assault and rape.
Det Con Jenny Baker said: "The victims in this case showed huge courage in reporting their ordeal to police meaning that this man is now in prison and unable to cause further harm."
Warwickshire Police said support was available for any victims of abuse who could call police on 101 or 999 in an emergency.

STATESVILLE, N.C. - A man has been arrested by Iredell Sheriff's Office deputies following an investigation into multiple reports of sexual abuse on a 10-year-old girl across the Carolinas last year.
John David Wasse, 51, is alleged to have had inappropriate sexual conduct with a minor girl over a 4-month period from August to November of 2016.
The first incidents reported to police occurred when Wasse lived in Iredell County.
During the investigation, the child disclosed that the sexual abuse not only occurred in Iredell County, but also in Charlotte, North Carolina and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.  A report was also made with those law enforcement agencies concerning the allegations.
Wasse was arrested and charged with one felony count of Indecent Liberties with a Child, and was given a $25,000 secured bond. Wasse has also been charged and arrested for the allegations against him in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. He is currently out on bond on the charges in Myrtle Beach.
The Iredell man also has a prior conviction of violation of a Domestic Violence Protective Order. 
Wasse was expected to have his first appearance in court Tuesday.

Paedo coerced 2 women to sexually assault children, making child porn 3 OTTOBRE 2017


Paedo filmed himself repeatedly sexually abusing 3-year-old 3 OTTOBRE 2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...