Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

mercoledì 27 settembre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 194

ELYRIA – A 73-year-old Amherst man was sentenced to life in prison after a jury found him guilty of rape, gross sexual imposition and sexual battery.


Gary May will be eligible for parole after 15 years are served.

Prior to sentencing, May told Judge John Miraldi that the prosecution “probably got me mixed up with someone else.”

May’s attorney Stourton Smith said May plans to appeal the decision.

Smith said May is accused of rape and gross sexual imposition stemming from incidents from 2004 to 2008 involving girls who were ages 5 and 8 at the time.


79-year-old Marlow resident James Edgar Woods turned himself in to the Stephens County Sheriff’s Office after a Felony warrant was filed for his arrest for the charge of Child Sexual Abuse under 12.

Woods’ charges stem from his crimes against an eight to nine year old minor child. Those crimes include molestation and rape. The crimes were reported to have been committed over the period of a year in 2008 and 2009.

The Felony charge of Child Sexual Abuse Under 12 is punishable by no less that 25 years in prison, a fine of no more than $5000 and if convicted, Woods must serve at minimum 85% of his sentence before becoming eligible for parole.

Woods’ bond was set at $10,000. Woods, who turned himself in to the Sheriff’s Office Friday, was bonded out by bail bondsman Randy Cain and is represented by attorney, James L. Kee of the Hammond, Archer and Kee Law Firm in Duncan.

James Edgar Woods is scheduled to appear in District Court to answer the charge against him Nov. 15 at 9 a.m. Woods must have no contact with state witnesses, must obey all laws at all levels and must keep an attorney retained, or his bond will be revoked.



A man who subjected a girl to a 10-year ordeal of sexual abuse has been jailed for five years.
Ian Highton, 54, of Kyle of Lochalsh, began abusing the girl when she was a primary school pupil.
He was caught by police after his victim and her family recorded conversations he had with her last year.
At Inverness Sheriff Court, Highton admitted a total of 10 charges, including seven sex offences.
He also pleaded guilty to having indecent images of children and showing them to the girl.
The offences were committed in Wester Ross between June 2006 and June 2016.
Highton was placed on the sex offenders register for an indefinite period.

'Appalling offences'

Jailing him at Inverness Sheriff Court, Sheriff Margaret Neilson described Highton's background report as "extremely depressing".
She said his sentence would have been for seven-and-a-half years had he not pleaded guilty at an early opportunity.
The sheriff said Highton had shown no remorse for his actions.
She said: "Instead, you seek to blame the girl and her family.
"This was a lengthy course of criminal conduct against a child for a period of over 10 years.
"These are appalling offences and the background report makes extremely depressing reading.
"It is one of the most depressing things I have read in my life."


A midstate man has been sentenced to 13 to 26 years in state prison after being convicted of raping a 6-year-old Middletown girl.
John H. Snyder, 33, of Newport, received that penalty from Dauphin County President Judge Richard A. Lewis this week.
In June, a county jury convicted Snyder on charges of rape of a child, aggravated indecent assault of a child, indecent assault, unlawful contact with a minor and corruption of a minor. Those convictions came during Snyder's second trial on the charges. Another jury wasn't able to reach a verdict during his first trial in March.
Deputy District Attorney Christopher Jason said Friday that Snyder molested the girl in 2012, but she did not report the abuse immediately.
When he was convicted in the child rape case, Snyder already was serving a 6 1/2- to 13-year prison sentence for aggravated assault of a 2-year-old boy. Steelton police said the boy, the son of Snyder's girlfriend, was choked while Snyder baby-sat him in August 2014. Investigators claimed Snyder also slammed the tot's head against a wall.
Lewis sentenced Snyder in the assault case in December. The judge ordered Snyder's prison term for the rape conviction to run consecutively to his jail sentence for the assault, Jason said.
"Judge Lewis and the jury did the right thing in protecting the community from a really dangerous guy," the prosecutor said.
Police seek 42-year-old man suspected of raping young girl
Las Cruces police are asking for the public’s help in finding a man who they said sexually assaulted a young girl.
Vidal Galvan Jr., 42, raped a 12-year-old girl, police said.
The incident happened between July 12-14, according to investigators.
Galvan, who has no permanent home, is facing two counts of criminal sexual contact of a minor and one count of attempted criminal sexual penetration of a minor.
Police have not been able to find him.
If you know of his whereabouts, you're asked to call the Las Cruces Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
Galvan is Hispanic, 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs about 290 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
Las Cruces Crime Stoppers is offering a reward up to $1,000 for information that helps police locate and arrest Galvan.

The Police in Ebonyi State have arrested a man, aged 70 in Akpoha, Afikpo North local government area of Ebonyi state for hypnotising and repeatedly raping a seven-year-old orphan.
The suspect, Simon Alobu, popularly known as Papa Eke was handed over to the police by the Family Law Centre, where the case was first reported by the victim’s relatives.
It was also learnt that the victim moved to her aunt’s home shortly after the death of her parents.
The suspect, who lives in the same compound with the girl and her aunt was reported to the centre by the victim’s aunt who also alleged that the man had raped her when she was a little girl.
The victim, who narrated her ordeal to journalists in Abakaliki, said the man raped her recently after she prepared food for him.
“The man said I should come and prepare food for him. After preparing the food, my brother who lives with me said he was not eating and left immediately.
When my brother left and I was still eating, the man locked the door and carried me to his bed and raped me,” she said.
The suspect, it was also learnt, first raped the little girl in 2014 and since then has reportedly repeatedly raped her.
Her aunt, Martha Enya, said she started ‘suspecting’ after the young victim complained of severe pains in her private part.
But all efforts to make Favour name the culprit were not successful until recently when she revealed what happened.
According to the woman, she took the girl to Afikpo where the rape was confirmed but efforts to make her reveal the identity of the rapist failed as he (suspect) continued the act until this year.
“Favour confessed by herself and we went to the man and he agreed that he is the one raping Favour and that he has raped her five times”, she said.
She alleged that the suspect also mutilated Favour’s buttocks with a razor blade where he presumably applied some charms to prevent the girl from revealing his identity.
The suspect when quizzed confessed that he had carnal knowledge of the girl but added that he committed the act under the influence of alcohol.
A man who had his sexual abuse convictions overturned on a post-conviction relief ruling has avoided a re-trial by pleading guilty to the charges he was facing.
Christopher Simpson, 48, formerly of Fort Dodge, pleaded guilty to two counts of third-degree sexual abuse and one count of second-degree sexual abuse during a hearing in Webster County District Court Friday morning.
Under questioning from Judge Thomas Bice, of the 2nd Judicial District, Simpson admitted that he inappropriately touched two teenage boys between the dates of May 1, 2007 and Oct. 31, 2008.
He said the boys were about 14 or 15 years old at the time.
He further pleaded guilty to inappropriately touching a third boy, who was younger than 12 years old, between May 1, 2007 and Aug. 31, 2009.
Back in 2010, Simpson was convicted by a Webster County jury of two counts of second-degree sexual abuse, second or subsequent offense.
Because Simpson had been convicted of sex crimes back in 1991, the 2010 convictions were enhanced and he received two life sentences.
However, earlier this year, the Iowa Court of Appeals overturned Simpson’s convictions based on the testimony of an expert witness during the 2010 trial.
Webster County Attorney Jennifer Benson said that witness “was necessary to explain to the jury how sexual predators groom children to desensitize them to sexual abuse. She did not talk specifically about the fact of Simpson’s case or these victims specifically, but rather explained to the jury how sexual predators desensitized children.”
The court ruled that, in cases of sexual abuse, the child alone needs to convince the jury.
At Simpson’s guilty plea hearing Friday, Susan Krisko, assistant Iowa attorney general, explained to Bice the reasoning behind negotiating the guilty plea with Simpson and his attorney, Charles Kenville.
Krisko said one of the victims, who is now an adult, was hesitant about returning to testify in front of a jury again about the abuse that had happened to him.
Another victim, who is also now an adult, was willing to testify, but Krisko said both he and the victim who was hesitant about testifying both want to put the abuse behind them.
“They have wanted to move on,” Krisko said. “They wanted to go forward with their lives.”
Bice also asked Krisko if the passage of time between the offenses, which happened more than 10 years ago, was a factor in leading to the decision to pursue the plea agreement.
“To try to resurrect a case that old…becomes very difficult for all involved,” Bice said.
Krisko agreed.
“The passage of time, I believe, hinders the prosecution the most,” she said.
Krisko also indicated that there will be victim impact statements that are read at the sentencing hearing, including one from the mother of a victim who is still underage.
Simpson faces a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison on each of the third-degree sexual abuse charges and 25 years in prison on the second-degree sexual abuse charge.
The court indicated that the three sentences would likely run concurrent to each other, meaning Simpson would face a maximum sentence of 25 years in prison.
Simpson would have to serve 70 percent of that sentence before being considered for parole.
Simpson’s sentencing is Oct. 23.
A Prescott Valley man who worked for the City of Prescott has been charged with child sex offenses, after a victim came forward and alleged that he had assaulted her 20 years ago, Prescott Valley Police Sgt. Jason Kaufman said.
Neil Campbell, 59, was charged with one count each of continuous sexual abuse of a minor, sexual contact with a minor, and child molestation.
The victim, now 33 years old, came to police in July, and said Campbell had committed the acts when she was between 5 and 13 years old, and lived between Tucson and Prescott Valley.
“Based on the information received, the Prescott Valley Police Department began working cooperatively with detectives from the Tucson Police Department,” Kaufman said.
Prescott Police Deputy Chief Amy Bonney said that Campbell had worked for the City of Prescott since 2003, first as an Animal Control officer and then as a Parking Enforcement officer, but has been fired.
Campbell was arrested and booked into the Camp Verde jail.
MONTEREY COUNTY, CA — A Seaside man has been found guilty of molesting seven children. 

Juan Francisco Gonzalez, 57, has been found guilty of three counts of a lewd act on a child under the age of 14 and five counts of continuous sexual abuse on a child under the age of 14, according to Monterey County District Attorney Dean Flippo.
The jury, composed of eight men and four women, deliberated for four hours after hearing testimony from seven victims ranging in age from 9 to 17, the district attorney's office said. 
In 2015, one of the victims reported that she was touched in 2014 by Gonzalez, who is her brother's uncle, the district attorney's office said.
In the course of two weeks, six more victims came forward to the Seaside Police Department and reported inappropriate sexual contact with Gonzalez, the district attorney's office said. The victims were interviewed at the Archer Child Advocacy Center and Bates-Eldredge Child Sex Abuse Clinic.
The interviews revealed that Gonzalez had been molesting young girls from 2010 through 2015, the district attorney's office said. Gonzalez faces a maximum sentence of 175 years to life. He will be sentenced Oct. 25, according to the district attorney's office.
A McHenry County judge has ordered a north suburban sex offender committed to a mental health facility after ruling him a “sexually violent person.”
Judge Sharon Prather ruled that 47-year-old Robert Bacci of Woodstock must remain in the custody of the Illinois Department of Human Services, according to the Illinois Attorney General’s office. He is being detained at the IDHS SVP Treatment and Detention Facility in downstate Rushville.
Bacci is currently serving a two-year prison sentence for a 2014 conviction for attempted aggravated criminal sexual abuse of a 5-year-old child, prosecutors said.
He has been a registered sex offender since 2002, according to the Illinois Sex Offender Registry.
“The offender’s history of sex offenses clearly shows the danger his release would pose to the community,” Attorney General Lisa Madigan said in the statement. “I appreciate the judge’s decision to prevent him from re-entering society.”
Under the state’s Sexually Violent Persons Commitment Act, prosecutors can seek to have a person convicted of a sexually violent offense, and who suffers from a mental disorder, committed to IDHS custody, the attorney general’s office said.
In such cases, prosecutors must prove that the person is likely to commit future acts of sexual violence if released.

CHILD RAPISTS 193 27 SETTEMBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 192 27 SETTEMBRE 2017



CHILDRAPISTS 190 23 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo arrested for sexually abusing children at McDonald's 27 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo babysitter sexually abused 5-year-old girl 27 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo priest sexually abused 6 children 27 SETTEMBRE 2017


75 paedo priests listed by Santa Fe Archdiocese 26 SETTEMBRE 2017


21-year-old girl raped by indian godman for 8 months 27 settembre 2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...