Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

mercoledì 27 settembre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 193

LAS CRUCES - A Las Cruces man was sentenced for coercing a 7-year-old girl into performing a sexual act on him in 2016. 
The Doña Ana County District Attorney's Office reported Noel Mendoza, 31, was given 10 years in prison.

Mendoza was arrested June 28, 2016, after the victim in the case disclosed during a forensic interview that Mendoza had used chocolate syrup to entice her into performing a sexual act on him. The interview was being conducted in connection with an investigation into another sexual abuse case. The victim is a relative of Mendoza’s, the DA'S office reported.

During an interrogation, Mendoza admitted an incident had taken place, but claimed that he had been asleep at the time. He told investigators he awoke to the child performing a sexual act on him.

Mendoza pleaded no contest in July to one count of criminal sexual contact of a minor under the age of 13, a second-degree felony. The charge carries a maximum sentence of 15 years in prison.

“While we asked for the maximum possible sentence, we are satisfied with today’s outcome,” District Attorney Mark D’Antonio said in a news release. “While nothing can undo the irreparable harm he inflicted upon the victim in this case, today’s sentence provides assurance that he will not be able to victimize anyone else for a long, long time. We applaud the victim for her strength and courage in coming forward to report this abuse.”

Defense attorney Peter Giovannini, representing Mendoza, asked for the mandatory minimum sentence of three years. Assistant District Attorney Tomas Medina, who represented the state at Thursday’s sentencing, asked the court to impose the maximum 15-year sentence.

District Judge Fernando R. Macias, calling Mendoza’s actions “morally repulsive,” imposed a prison sentence of 15 years, but suspended five years of the sentence, the DA's office reported. Upon release, Mendoza must successfully complete five years of supervised probation, and he will have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

A Galliano man will serve 25 years in prison for sexually abusing a girl starting when she was 9 years old and ending when she was 14.
Anthony Chouest, 54, pleaded guilty to second-degree rape and sexual battery today in state District Judge Walter Lanier’s courtroom in Thibodaux. Per an agreement with prosecutors, he was sentenced to 25 years on each count, with the sentences to run concurrently.
Chouest will not be eligible for parole. He must also register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.
“We took into consideration that (the victim) is still a minor,” Assistant District Attorney Jason Chatagnier said. “Instead of putting her through the pressures of going through trial, we all agreed that this was the best outcome. Justice was served, and this gives her closure. It’s technically not a life sentence for the defendant, but considering his age, it’s close. So we were satisfied.”
The victim provided a statement, which Chatagnier read in court today.
In the statement, the girl said she dropped out of school and is now being home-schooled because she didn’t want to be teased about her abuse.
The girl said she won’t even wear a bathing suit to the beach because she’s concerned about older men watching her.
“I will never fully be able to trust a man,” she wrote.
The Lafourche Parish Sheriff’s Office arrested Chouest on May 26, 2016, and charged him with first-degree rape. Prosecutors later added the sexual battery charge.
Baton Rouge attorney Jim Holt, who represented Chouest, said this was the best outcome he could have hoped for in this case. Had he been convicted of first-degree rape, Chouest would have faced a mandatory sentence of life in prison without parole.
“In view of the evidence, my client did not want to put his family through the stresses of a trial,” Holt said. “After consulting with his family, he thought that it was in his best interests to accept responsibility and get this behind him. We’re hoping he’ll get an opportunity to get back out and have some life left.”



TULSA, Oklahoma -
A 26-year-old Tulsa man has been charged with two counts of sexual abuse of a child under 12 for the abuse a 6-year-old girl who was in his care, online court records state. 
Patrick Ellis Leffler was charged and he was taken into custody. 
In an arrest affidavit, the 6-year-old victim told police Leffler put his hand down her pants and touched her in her private areas and also touched her chest while she was asleep. The victim also told police it happened more than once.
The abuse took place at Leffler's apartment between April and July of 2017, the affidavit states. 
Leffler later admitted to police that on more than one occasion, he had touched the victim under her clothes and that he, "was pretty sure she was asleep."
Leffler is due in court September 27. 
WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) A man charged with the rape and attempted murder of a seven-year-old girl appears in court for a hearing.
Corbin Breitenbach spoke in court on against his counsel's advice.
He is charged with attempted capital murder after police say he raped and strangled a child at a west Wichita apartment.
During the hearing, Breitenbach asked not to have to wear an orange jail jumpsuit in court and also his use of the victim's name in a court motion he wrote and submitted himself.
"It's absolutely ridiculous to say please don't air the victim's name when I'm not alleging that she wasn't a victim, what I'm saying is who was the criminal is the problem."
Breitenbach's expected back in court in November.

Man accused of raping 7-year-old girl appears in court Sep 21, 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 132 23 giugno 2017


An El Paso man accused of sexually assaulting a child multiple times was arrested.

Police said Elpidio Elizondo, 42, assaulted a young girl between Jan. 1, 2015, and Sept. 15, 2017.
According to court documents, the 9-year-old victim contacted a school counselor to report the incidents.
The girl said Elizondo raped her more than 20 times over the course of two years, according to the documents.
Elizondo was arrested on charges of aggravated sexual assault of a child.
He was booked into the county jail on a $50,000 bond.

A Delaware County volunteer firefighter is behind bars after being hit with 100 counts of various charges related to sexual assault of a child, according to court records.
Anthony Tinney, 30, of Eddystone, faces 20 counts each of felony indecent assault of a person less than 13 years old; felony corruption of minors; felony unlawful contact with a minor; indecent assault of a person less than 16 years old; and indecent assault without the consent of others, court records show.
Tinney, a member of the Ridley Park Fire Company and listed as a member of the board of directors, is behind bars on $200,000 bail, which was set on Sept. 20 at his preliminary arraignment in a Delaware County court.
According to the Delaware County Daily Times, Tinney turned himself in Wednesday, Sept. 20 after authorities launched an investigation into sexual abuse of a 13-year-old girl who was a family friend of Tinney's.
A police affidavit states Tinney may have penetrated the young girl while playing a "game," but Tinney told investigators that he never penetrated her.

WAXAHACHIE — After almost two hours of deliberation, an Ellis County jury sentenced Dennis Ray Avery to five life sentences in prison and five $10,000 fines.
The sentences for the 57-year-old Waxahachie resident will run consecutively.
Avery pleaded guilty to four charges of aggravated sexual assault of a child and one charge of continuous sexual abuse of a child under 14 years old.
According to the indictments, Avery sexually abused children under six-years-old. He was booked into the Wayne McCollum Detention Center at 11 p.m. on May 16, 2016, and has remained in custody ever since with bonds totaling $400,000.
LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) – A Lancaster man is accused of sexually abusing a child for several months.
Derek Lee Parrett, 33, is charged with felony counts of aggravated indecent assault of a child, unlawful contact with a minor, indecent assault of a child, corruption of minors, and endangering the welfare of children.
Manheim Township police said Parrett had ongoing sexual contact with a child from February to April. They said the abuse was discovered after the child told their mother about the abuse.
Parrett was arrested and sent to Lancaster County Prison on $200,000 cash bail.

Man arrested for child sexual abuse Myles Snyder, ABC27 News 

A North Carolina man was sentenced on Thursday to 80 to 110 years in prison for kidnapping a 6-year-old girl, sexually assaulting her and chaining her to a tree in the woods, PEOPLE confirms.
Douglas Nelson Edwards, 47, was found guilty of attempted murder, kidnapping, assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury, statutory sex offense and taking indecent liberties with a minor. Edwards’ attorney could not be reached for comment.
“It was a really bad case,” New Hanover County, North Carolina, District Attorney Ben David tells PEOPLE. “It was one of the worst I have seen in 20 years as a prosecutor.”
Edwards, a registered sex offender, is now set to return to prison, where he already served 16 years for first-degree sexual offense and indecent liberties with a minor, for kidnapping the first-grader from outside her home around 4:45 p.m. on Sept. 14, 2016.
David says Edwards was hunting children when he came across the victim and her sister, who were playing outside the Royal Palms mobile home park in Wilmington, North Carolina. Their mother had been watching the girls and had just stepped inside to help her 9-year-old son with homework when Edwards pounced, according to David.
“He was there for four minutes,” the prosecutor says. “He was like the lion on the Serengeti. He was waiting for the little baby to be separated.”
“Predators go after the weakest in the herd and they go after the kid with autism,” David says, “and in this case it was the kid with a language barrier and her parents were here illegally.”
David says that Edwards initially chased after the girl’s 4-year-old sister, but “she was faster and got to the stairs first. The victim was behind her and he got her.”
David says Edwards fled with the girl on his moped and an AMBER Alert was issued immediately after her mother called 911.
Edwards was pulled over within 45 minutes of the 911 call but was let go because of the initial description, which was mistranslated from the sister’s account (in Spanish) that he was wearing black, David says. He was taken into custody and questioned again at 6 p.m. but was released.
“We didn’t arrest him that night because we thought he would go back to where she was,” David explains. “He didn’t. He went right to sleep. We looked through the night.”
A break in the case came the following morning, at 7:30 a.m., when a bus driver called police to report that she had seen Edwards struggling with a little girl on a moped the night before.
Law enforcement took a bloodhound to where the bus driver saw Edwards and they searched the surrounding woods. The girl was found lying on the ground at 9 a.m. about 460 feet from the road, where a chain had been double-wrapped around her neck, binding her to a scrub oak. The chain was individually padlocked and wrapped around the tree and padlocked with a second lock.
“She had been on the tree for 17 hours,” David says. “The officer who first got to the tree thought he was going up to a dead body. Just as he got to her she whipped her little head around and said, ‘Are you here to take me to my mama?’ ”
“We know from cell phone records he was in her presence for 32 minutes total,” David says. “We thought we were going into a body recovery in the woods. It stunned us when she was alive.”
The padlock keys, David says, were found in Edwards’ pocket.

The Kidnapper Speaks

At his trial, Edwards reportedly told jurors that he got off early from work at a construction site the day of the abduction because he didn’t feel well and had no memory of taking the girl.
“The next thing I remember is being in a neighborhood I had never been in before and there was a girl on my moped,” he testified, according to local TV station WECT.
“It scared me that I had a kid on my moped and I didn’t know where she came from,” he said.
Edwards denied molesting the girl and claimed he only kissed her forehead to quiet her down and chained her to the tree for her own protection. He claimed he then went to his mother’s home to figure out his next plan and always planned to release the girl.
David still doesn’t buy that defense.
“I think he was going to come back and sexually assault her and kill her,” he says. “He has been convicted before and spent nearly 20 years in prison and I don’t believe he was going to leave a witness.”
“She was born here in Wilmington,” he adds. “I said in closing this family came in search of the American dream and what they were given by Edwards is every parent’s worst nightmare.
“He deprived her of her liberty and almost cost her her life. There are real scars that remain. She is painfully shy in public, she hides from strangers and she doesn’t play outside anymore.”

N.C. Man Sentenced to At Least 80 Years for Molesting 6-Year-Old and Chaining Her to a Tree CHRISTINE PELISEK SEPTEMBER 22, 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 192 27 SETTEMBRE 2017



CHILDRAPISTS 190 23 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo arrested for sexually abusing children at McDonald's 27 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo babysitter sexually abused 5-year-old girl 27 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo priest sexually abused 6 children 27 SETTEMBRE 2017


75 paedo priests listed by Santa Fe Archdiocese 26 SETTEMBRE 2017


21-year-old girl raped by indian godman for 8 months 27 settembre 2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...