Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

giovedì 21 settembre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 188

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A Bullitt County man has been arrested after authorities say he raped and sexually abused an 8-year-old girl.
According to an arrest warrant, the crimes occurred sometime between March 5, 2016 and July 5, 2017. The Hillview Police Department says 33-year-old Leonard Corbin fondled the child, and raped her.
The child was known to Corbin, according to the arrest warrant, and the abuse took place when she was of the ages of 7 and 8.
A warrant for Corbin's arrest was issued on Wednesday, Sept. 13, and he was taken into custody later that same day. He is currently being held in the Bullitt County Detention Center.
Corbin is charged with first-degree rape and first-degree sexual abuse.

A Rome man arrested is accused of having sexual encounters with two boys under the age of 18, according to the Oneida County Child Advocacy Center.

Eric Green, 27, is charged with two counts of endangering the welfare of a child and one count of second-degree sexual abuse, officials said.

Green was arraigned in Rome City Court and sent to Oneida County jail in lieu of $1,500 bail, officials said.

Additional charges may be filed through the Oneida County District Attorney’s Office. Anyone with additional knowledge or concerns can contact the Child Advocacy Center at 315-732-3990.



Arrest warrants accuse a 51-year-old Raleigh man of raping a young girl after kidnapping her on a Wake County road on Labor Day.
Robert Junior Forbes was arrested by Wake County sheriff’s investigators at Sedgewood Drive and Knickerbocker Parkway in northwest Raleigh and held in lieu of $1 million bail.
The arrest warrants charge Forbes with first-degree kidnapping, two counts of statutory rape of a child under 15 years old and taking indecent liberties with a child.
Sheriff Donnie Harris declined to discuss details of the case but said the kidnapping charge was based on evidence that Forbes had picked up the girl in a car along a road.


FORT EDWARD — A farm worker who is in the U.S. illegally has been indicted on three charges forsexual assault of a 14-year-old girl earlier this summer.
Ricardo Barajas-Suarez, 33, was charged with first-degree criminal sexual act, second-degree criminal sexual act and first-degree sexual abuse in an indictment handed up by a Washington County grand jury. The charges accuse him of sexually assaulting the teen in a home in southern Washington County, near a farm where he had been working.
He was charged with a single criminal sexual act count in July after an investigation by State Police from the Greenwich station.
State Police were called after the girl, with whom the defendant was acquainted, ran from her room screaming about the attack, authorities said. She suffered no apparent physical injuries, police said.
Police said Barajas-Suarez is a native of Mexico who had been arrested by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents in Washington County last November when he was found to have overstayed a work visa, but he was released a short time later because he “did not meet the (federal) administration requirements” for deportation at the time, officials said.
State Police did not identify the farm where Barajas-Suarez or the other immigrants who were detained during the investigation had been working.
Barajas-Suarez has pleaded not guilty to the indictment and is being held in Washington County Jail pending further court action. He faces up to 32 years in state prison.

Immigrant faces new charges in child sex assault September 15 2017


ROCKFORD — David Seaton, 55, was found guilty of sexual assault to a child, Winnebago County State’s Attorney Joe Bruscato said.
Seaton’s wife has owned and operated an at-home daycare called Pam’s Daycare near Winnebago. The two victims were younger than 13. The abuse occurred between February 2000 and February 2005. Seaton was charged in 2015.
A jury in Judge John Lowry’s court found Seaton guilty of one county of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child and three counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse.
Seaton is set to be sentenced on Oct. 31.
He faces up to 30 years in prison and will be required to register as a sex offender.
A 37-year-old College Station man who had been accused of sexually assaulting a 9-year-old girl in June 2010 was acquitted by a jury.
Hugo Nieves Leiva had been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child, a first-degree felony that carries a sentence of up to 99 years in prison. Jurors deliberated for almost four hours before delivering the not guilty verdict, immediately after which Leiva began crying into his hands, sobbing audibly over 85th District Court Judge Kyle Hawthorne's dismissal of the jurors. 
John Brick and Kara Comte, Brazos County assistant district attorneys, created a timeline in their closing argument that suggested Leiva inappropriately groped and made sexual comments to the 9-year-old's two sisters, and they rejected the defense's argument that inconsistencies in the now-16-year-old's description of her abuse meant she had been lying.
"It's a process," Brick said of the timelines child sexual assault survivors take to fully disclose their abuse.
In her closing argument, Comte said the nature of the offense precludes witnesses or availability of evidence. She also said the defense's assertion that the nature of the assault survivor's disclosure implied she was lying "flies in the fact of all the research," since, "children will come forward to see if someone will believe them... before they actually tell all the details."
Once the jury rendered their verdict, Leiva, still crying, turned toward his family, who altogether occupied about half of the courtroom. The crowd then left the 85th District courtroom to pray in the Brazos County Courthouse's halls.
"We believed him all along, and we're thankful the jury believed in us," Ask said after the verdict.

CLEVELAND, Tenn. (WDEF) — A twenty-year-old man, who was in the military, is accused of child rape in Bradley County.
Brent Austin Miolen is charged with two counts of child rape. The allegations were reported to the Cleveland Police Department on April 13. The victim was nine years old at the time.
According to Cleveland Police, Miolen was a member of the United States Army, stationed in Germany.
The Army’s Criminal Investigation Division was contacted by detectives and they worked together to bring Miolen to Texas to be held in custody pending results of a Grand Jury.
Once the indictment was handed down on August 16, Miolen was released into the custody of the El Paso Sheriff’s Office. After he waived his right to an extradition hearing, officials say plans were made for him to be transferred back to Bradley County.
Miolen will be in court on October 16th.

A Canton man was sentenced to life in prison with no chance for parole in a child rape case.
A jury convicted William P. McClellan, 24, of Hammond Avenue SW, of rape following a trial this week in Stark County Common Pleas Court.
Judge John Haas sentenced him to the life term, citing the portion of state law for rapes of children less than 10 years old.
Haas had the option of sentencing the Canton man to a life prison term with parole eligibility after 15 years, said Christy Donnelly, assistant county prosecutor.
“We think it was completely appropriate in this case,” Donnelly said of the sentence. “And we’re pleased with that result.”
McClellan sexually assaulted a 7-year-old girl earlier this year, according to court records filed in the case by the Stark County Prosecutor’s Office.
McClellan was the boyfriend of a woman who babysat the girl, Donnelly said. The rape occurred while McClellan was filling in for the regular babysitter, Donnelly said.
Donnelly said that DNA evidence linked McClellan to the crime. He also had confessed to Canton police, she said. The victim also testified.
McClellan was represented by the Stark County Public Defender’s Office. The defense did not present any witnesses during the trial. Deliberations took about 90 minutes before jurors reached a verdict on Wednesday.

Two men who sexually abused a child and uploaded photographs to their child pornography website were each sentenced Friday to life in prison.
Benjamin Faulkner, 26, and Patrick Falte, 27, pleaded guilty in federal court in Richmond earlier this year to the aggravated sexual abuse of a minor.
They were taken into custody after Faulkner, of Canada, and Falte, whose address is unavailable but is from out of state, traveled to an undisclosed address in Hanover County — which had no apparent connection to the offenses — and then to Northern Virginia where the crimes occurred.
Records indicate a third man charged in federal court in connection with the case has pleaded guilty to related state charges in Northern Virginia and is in jail awaiting sentencing.
Falte made three trips and Faulkner two to Virginia in 2015 and 2016 to sexually abuse the child, according to court documents. The abuse was filmed during at least two of the trips and uploaded to their website. Faulkner and Falte “groomed” the child with pizza, ice cream and toys.
Falte and Faulkner each faced a minimum term of 30 years when sentenced Friday by U.S. District Judge John A. Gibney Jr., whose sentence was longer than that even sought by the government.
Under the plea deals, prosecutors agreed not to ask the judge for a term greater than 50 years and the defendants reserved the right to seek the minimum term of 30 years. Lawyers asked that Falte and Faulkner get 30-year terms citing, among other things, their projected ages when released and their amenability to treatment.
Both men, according to court documents, have attempted suicide since their arrests last October.
Their lawyers wrote in sentencing memorandums that each quickly admitted guilt after their arrest and pleaded guilty, sparing the victim the need to testify and a jury the awful duty of viewing images and hearing about the nature of the crimes.
In arguing for the 50-year terms, the government wrote of each man: “The defendant’s abusive, exploitative actions are those of a truly depraved individual. Our society places a great and justified importance on the safety of our children, and the defendant’s actions demonstrate, beyond any doubt, that he is a threat to our children.
Court documents indicate the two are also facing related charges in federal court in Tennessee along with two other men.

A Ukiah man has been convicted of continuous child sexual abuse following a report by an 11-year-old girl, according to the Mendocino County District Attorney’s Office.
David John Richard, 52, of Ukiah, pleaded guilty Friday to continuously sexually abusing a child under the age of 14.
He was arrested Sept. 8 by the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office, one month after the report of abuse was received by the Mendocino County Department of Child Protective Services.
Richard confessed to having committed the abuse over a period of 18 months, including at least five and up to 10 or more acts of substantial sexual conduct with a young girl, now 11 years old.
Richard’s criminal history dates back to 1992, when he pleaded guilty to grand theft, admitting to taking more than $200 from an undercover agent during a sting operation that summer, the Daily Journal reported. Then 26, Richard had been an officer with the Ukiah Police Department for two years. He was arrested Aug. 17, 1991, after he reportedly removed $220 from an undercover Department of Justice employee’s wallet.
Ukiah police set up the sting after two men Richard had arrested, non-English speakers, reported to police they were missing money. Richard fell for the ruse outside a North State Street bar, the agent posing as a drunk man who did not speak English.
Preliminary hearing testimony stated that Richard took the money from the agent’s wallet on the way to the county jail. A fellow officer later observed him hiding the bills, wrapped in a booking sheet, under a planter box near the courthouse.
Richard was sentenced to 270 days in jail with three years probation and 200 hours of community service for that crime. He was also ordered to pay $300 in restitution to the UPD.
For the recent charge of continuous child sexual abuse, Richard accepted the DA’s offer of a 16-year sentence in state prison with good time or work credit reduction limited to 15 percent of the 16 years, or two years and three months. Richard will also be required to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life, once released on parole.
The unusually speedy court process was handled by District Attorney David Eyster and Deputy District Attorney Beth Norman. Richard awaits sentencing by Judge John Behnke, set for 9 a.m. on Oct. 13.

Ukiah man pleads guilty to sexually abusing child for 18 months Ukiah Daily 09/15/17

CHILD RAPISTS 187 21 SETTEMBRE 2017





Paedo sentenced for forcing kids to sexually abusing other kids 21 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo businessman sexually abused, filmed many vulnerable young girls 21 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo priest sexually abused boys at summer camp 20 SETTEMBRE 2017



SERIAL RAPISTS 45 21 settembre 2017


9,000 rapists: Sexual Abuse Epidemic 21 settembre 2017



21-year-old serial child rapist arrested 21 settembre 2017


7-Year-Old Twins Raped By Step Father 21 settembre 2017


23-year-old indicted in kidnapping, rape of 4-year-old girl 21 settembre 2017


11-year-old girl kidnapped, raped by 21-year-old met on social media 21 settembre 2017


Girl raped by 38-year-old teacher, blackmailed for 3 years  21 settembre 2017


18-year-old girl commits suicide after gang-rape 21 settembre 2017


Man publicly hanged for rape, murder of 7-year-old girl  21 settembre 2017


19-year-old girl raped, murdered by Cabify driver 19 settembre 2017


17-year-old girl abducted, gang-raped by 4 for 10 days 19 settembre 2017


18-year-old girl raped by 2 bus drivers 19 settembre 2017


14-year-old girl raped, filmed by 20-year-old neighbour, 2 of his friends 19 settembre 2017


7-year-old girl raped by 45-year-old neighbour 19 settembre 2017


Homeless mom raped, strangled to death by 18-year-old 19 settembre 2017


7-yr-old girl raped by 22-year-old neighbour 19 settembre 2017


16-year-old girl brutally gang raped by 3 men 19 settembre 2017


Eight-year-old girl raped by 19-year-old uncle 19 settembre 2017


70-year-old mother raped by son over 2 Years 19 settembre 2017


Imam arrested for raping, killing 11-year-old student 19 settembre 2017


Woman kills son who tried to rape granddaughter 19 settembre 2017



Ti piace?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...