Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

martedì 12 settembre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 184

A SICK killer who raped and murdered a six-year-old girl has had boiling water poured over his crotch in prison.

Gregory Keith Davies, 74, was attacked at Port Phillip Prison in Australia in July and is in "extreme discomfort" as skin grafts heal.
He had been due in court later this month for a plea hearing and to be sentenced for the 1984 murder of Victoria schoolgirl Kylie Maybury.
But his defense argued for an extension given his injuries.
In May evil Davies admitted assaulting and killing Kylie in a suburb of Preston.
She had been sent to get sugar for her mum Julie but she never returned.
Her murder remained a mystery until new DNA evidence retrieved from semen in the girl's underwear led investigators to Davies last year.
He was arrested at his Waterford Park home in June 2016 and charged with her killing.
On May 29 he pleaded guilty and was due to appear in court again on 21 September.
But defense lawyer David Gibson told the Victoria Supreme Court on Wednesday: "He is in extreme discomfort, he's had skin grafts to 15 per cent of his body.
"Those grafts are now tightening up and causing him considerable pain".
It is not thought that any charges will be brought against his prison attacker, according to the Australian Associated Press agency.
Justice Lex Lasry said he couldn't refuse an adjournment, and Davies will now appear on 27 November.


On July 8, 2017, at approximately 5:35 p.m., deputies, from the Sheriff's Central Station, Loma Linda Patrol, responded to the victim's address for a rape report. Deputies were notified that Steven Haley, 32, of San Bernardino had raped a 17-year-old mentally disabled female. 

Haley fled the scene prior to deputies arriving. Detective K. Allen conducted the investigation and authored a warrant for Haley's arrest for Rape. Haley was aware law enforcement was actively searching for him, but refused to turn himself in.
On September 8, 2017, Haley was arrested by San Bernardino Police Department and booked into the West Valley Detention Center for the PC 261 Rape warrant and additional charges.
Detectives are releasing Haley's booking photo, anyone with information regarding this incident, or other incidents, is urged to contact Central Station at (909)387-3545. Callers wishing to remain anonymous are urged to call We-Tip Hotline at 1-800-78-CRIME(27463) or you may leave information on the website at www.wetip.com.

San Bernardino man arrested for raping a mentally disabled teen September 8, 2017


A judge sentenced a carnival worker to a maximum of 115 years in prison for sexually assaulting a 5-year-old boy whom he kidnapped from a Casper bowling alley last year.
As Natrona County District Court Judge Thomas Sullins handed down the sentence, the mother of the victim hugged her boyfriend while former carnival worker Joshua Winters rocked back and forward on the soles of his feet.
Joshua Winters received a 50- to 70-year sentence for kidnapping and 30 to 45 years on merged charges of first and second-degree sexual abuse of a minor. That sentence will begin after Winters completes his first sentence, meaning he would need to serve 80 to 115 years in prison. He received credit for 416 days served.
Winters, 34, was convicted in May after a four-day jury trial in which he took the stand in his own defense.
The victim’s mother spoke soon thereafter, saying “It takes a lot of courage to come up here.”
She said Winters had HIV, and her son had to be tested for the virus.
Thus far, the results have come back negative, Oldham said later.
The victim, who splits time between his parents’ homes, visited Casper over the summer, which his mother described as traumatic. She said he may not return to the town again.
Halfway through her statement, she said “I have so much more to say but I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to,” as her voice quivered.
She said her son was undergoing counseling as a result of the trauma he endured at Winters’ hands, and said Winters will “have to live with (his actions) the rest of his life.”
After the hearing ended, prosecutor Kevin Taheri described the sentence as “appropriate when you consider the crimes (Winters) was convicted of.”
The victim’s mother said the boy and his brother were both having a hard time healing from the event. She described the past year as “the most horrifying...year ever in my entire life.”
Winters “blaming” his alcohol use and childhood trauma for his actions was “unbelievable,” she said.
“I’m glad he’s gone,” she said. “Justice has been served.”

The victims of a convicted sex offender are looking for justice in the form of lottery money.
43-year-old Timothy Poole, who recently won Florida’s $3 million scratch off lottery, was arrested in 2001 for molesting a boy in 1999 when he was 9 years old. Now, two brothers who allege that Poole molested them in 1996 have sued the lottery winner, claiming that he owes them for psychological damages. The brothers were 5 and 9-years-old at the time of the incident.
“We are not attempting to get him any additional prison time,” attorney Mark NeJame said. “He has served his time to society, but he has not served his dues for the alleged massive damage caused to these children." NeJame and attorney Jason Recksiedler are looking to have Poole’s winnings frozen until the suit is settled in case he attempts to “squander, hide or otherwise dispose of assets.”

According to WPTV, the state “eliminated a statute of limitations for victims of sexual battery younger than 16” in 2010, allowing victims to bring cases forward no matter how much time has passed. 
Poole’s $20 scratch off won him the prize earlier this month, which he opted to receive in a $2,219,807.90 lump sum. The winning sparked controversy; with many claiming that Poole, who recently has worked as a taxi driver, should not be allowed to keep his fortune. Despite the public outcry, there is no law that prevents sex offenders from playing the lottery.
Sources: NY Daily NewsWPTV / Photo Credit: nydailynews.com
Syracuse, NY -- A Syracuse man continually interrupted the judge and rambled on in court today as he was sentenced for repeatedly abusing a young girl for four years.
Latief Jackson, 26, was found guilty after a non-jury trial in May of predatory sexual assault against a child. He abused the girl "most days of the week" from the ages of 7 to 11, prosecutor Jordan McNamara said. The abuse ended in 2015.
He was sentenced today to 22 years to life in prison.
Jackson delayed sentencing for months while he fought the judge's conviction. He had waived his right to a jury.
Assigned defense lawyer Eric Jeschke said that Jackson was complaining that he was handcuffed during part of the trial, prejudicing the judge. Typically, a defendant is seated in street clothes without handcuffs in the presence of a jury.
But Dougherty said he didn't remember whether Jackson was handcuffed or not during parts of the trial. He said the verdict was based on the victim's testimony and other evidence.
The victim and her brother both testified about the abuse. Jackson took the stand to say he never abused the girl.
Jackson continued to complain as the judge announced his sentence, mumbling as the judge talked over him.
That sparked a member of the victim's family, in the gallery, to say sarcastically, "He's so tough!"
Dougherty eventually finished explaining his sentence. Jackson could have faced a minimum of 25 years in prison, but the judge shaved off three years because Jackson was a first-time offender.
The maximum punishment will be life in prison.
James Cottle, 77, of Lewisville was sentenced to spend the remainder of his life in prison after being convicted of continuous sexual abuse of a child. 

Judge Brody Shanklin handed down the sentence Aug. 23.
Assistant District Attorney Rick Daniel said that the victim of Cottle’s crime was molested from the ages of 6 to 13. The case was investigated by Lewisville Police Department when the child later informed a parent.
Two days into his trial, after the victim testified, Cottle changed his plea from not guilty to guilty. But according to Daniel, the plea was not part of a bargain.
“He was 77 years old, and the minimum punishment for the offense was 25 years, so he wasn’t going to make it out of prison no matter what happened,” Daniel said. “[His] attorney said he just was remorseful about what he did. He may have wanted to see if we were going to actually go through with it and [the victim] was actually going to testify against him.”
Cottle will begin his sentence with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice at Huntsville but as of Thursday was still held in Denton County Jail.
Because of the nature of the crime and that the victim was a child at the time of the molestation, The Lewisville Texan Journal is not publishing any identifying information.
Daniel said that he believed there was another victim that chose not to come forward in this case.
A statement released by the Denton County District Attorney’s office thanked those involved in the prosecution:
Assistant district attorneys Rick Daniel and Jesse Eyer presented evidence and argument for the State of Texas. Detective Rick Crociata of the Lewisville PD did an excellent job investigating this heinous crime. Our office will continue to work relentlessly prosecuting and bringing to justice those who prey on young children.
Daniel also credited Children’s Advocacy Center and Child Protective Services. “Everybody worked together to do a really good investigation,” Daniel said.


CHILD RAPISTS 172 29 AGOSTO 2017



US paedo groomed and abused hundreds of children online 11 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo brothers jailed for sexually abusing 2 girls 11 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo teacher raped student in classroom 10 SETTEMBRE 2017


9-year-old girl raped by 2 boys aged 10 and 11 12 settembre 2017


20-year-old Finnish woman raped by 22-year-old Bengali man in central Rome 12 settembre 2017




8-year-old girl raped by 66-year-old man 12 settembre 2017


Woman gang-raped by up to 20 men 12 settembre 2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...