Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

martedì 12 settembre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 183

CARTER COUNTY, Ky. (WKYT)- Kentucky State Police have arrested a man they say engaged in sexual intercourse and sodomy with a juvenile beginning when she was under twelve years of age.




Levi Hershberger, 39, of Olive Hill Kentucky is facing a multiple of charges including sexual abuse, two counts of sodomy, rape, and incest.




Officials began investigating when they received a report that Hershberger had been engaging in illegal sexual activity with a child. They arrested Hershberger on Wednesday.




He is now lodged in the Carter County Detention Center. 

Kentucky man accused of sexually abusing child WKYT Sep 07, 2017

A man who sexually abused two children over two decades has been jailed for 27 years.

Robin Matthews, 63, of Hobart Road in Cambridge, was convicted of 21 offences following a week-long trial at Cambridge Crown Court last month (July).
He was arrested on July 1, 2015, after a man and a woman disclosed historical abuse by Matthews when they were children.
His victims were as young as four and nine-years-old when the abuse began, occurring on and off between 1970 and the early 1990s.
The woman told officers her earliest childhood memory was of Matthews sexually abusing her at the age of four and the abuse continued on a regular basis throughout her childhood years.
The man recalled the abuse starting while he was still at primary school, being anally penetrated by Matthews on a regular basis until he was about 16-years-old, describing Matthews as a “bully”, being “drunk and aggressive” and threatening him if he told anyone about the abuse.
On Friday, July 28, Matthews was convicted of 13 counts of indecent assault, seven counts of buggery and one count of child cruelty. Today (Thursday, September 7) he was sentenced to 27 years in prison with an extra year on licence. He has also been made subject of a Sexual Harm Prevention Order indefinitely preventing him from having any contact with children under the age of 18. An indefinite restraining order has been put in place prohibiting from contacting either of the victims.
Detective Constable Helen Tebbit, from the Child Abuse Investigation and Safeguarding Unit (CAISU), said: “Both victims were subjected to sustained abuse over the course of 22 years. Matthews is a dangerous individual who threatened and manipulated his victims when they were both vulnerable children.
“I would like to thank the victims for giving evidence against Matthews, I know this would not have been easy, but I do hope they both find some closure knowing their abuser is now behind bars and they can move on with their lives.”

A PAEDOPHILE has been locked up for 18 years for a string of sexual offences against children.
Andrew Williams, aged 50, of no fixed address, was convicted of 20 charges in total – including making indecent images of children, sexual exposure and even rape.
The victims were aged between four and 10 years old at the time of the crimes, which occurred in the Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire areas and spanned over 13 years.
The charges include the sexual assault and rape of a girl under 13 in Bedford between 2004 and 2006.
He also pleaded guilty to the indecent assault against a girl in Houghton Conquest between 2001 and 2002 and two counts of causing a child to watch a sexual act at Hemel Hempstead.
Upon sentencing the Judge said: "The case speaks for itself: Five victims over a long period of time in which you represent a clear and obvious danger.
"You have no insight into who you are, and so when, if ever you will not be a danger is difficult to say."
On Thursday (August 31) he was sentenced to 18 years imprisonment and a seven year licence period.
Williams will remain on the Sex Offenders' Register for life.

Detective Sergeant Beth Hanna from the Joint Child Protection Investigation Team (JCPIT) added after the verdict: "Williams knew his young victims and abused their trust to groom them and carry out his abuse over a prolonged period of time.

"The Judge deemed that he poses a significant risk and to ensure that children are protected from further harm he passed a lengthy sentence along with an extended seven year licence period, which aims to provide extra protection to the public by keeping Williams under continued supervision when he is released from prison.
"He must serve at least three quarters of his sentence behind bars before being considered for parole and he will remain on the Sex Offenders' Register for the rest of his life.

"The young victims and their families have been incredibly brave during the police investigation and the subsequent court case. I hope that this sentence will allow them to begin to move on with their lives safe in the knowledge that Williams can cause no further harm.

"I would also like to take this opportunity to praise officers within JCPIT and our colleagues in Bedfordshire who have worked hard to ensure Williams was brought to justice and have also provided support to the victims and their families."
Williams will remain on the Sex Offenders' Register for life.





A Broken Arrow man was sentenced to 25 years in prison after being found guilty by a jury in June of child sexual abuse against a girl younger than 12.
Prosecutors accused Christopher Lee Douglas, 47, of sexually abusing the girl between July 2011 and the summer of 2013, when she was around 10 to 11 years old. A jury found him guilty June 22 and recommended a 25-year sentence, which is the statutory minimum for such a charge, and decided Douglas should pay a $2,500 fine.
District Judge Kelly Greenough upheld the jury's recommendations.
Authorities said the girl reported the assault to her mother, who notified the Broken Arrow Police Department on Aug. 16, 2013.
The girl alleged Douglas also abused her in Kentucky and in other places in Oklahoma, and the Oklahoma Department of Human Services substantiated the girl's claims, authorities said.

A 32-year-old Elgin man was being held on $250,000 bail after being charged with sexually assaulting and abusing two girls he knew from 2009 through 2017.
Humberto Cordero-Hernandez, of the 600 block of North Liberty Street, was charged this week with eight felonies, the most severe being predatory criminal sexual assault of a child younger than 13, which, according to authorities and Kane County court records, occurred between August 2009 and August 2012.
Cordero-Hernandez also is charged with criminal sexual assault of the same girl from August 2012 through August 2015, and aggravated criminal sexual abuse of a second girl from September 2014 to August 2017, according to court records.
The Elgin Police Department did not immediately respond to a Freedom of Information Act request seeking additional information regarding the investigation.
The Kane County Child Advocacy Center, which investigates crimes against children for the state's attorney's office, does not comment on ongoing cases.
Cordero-Hernandez is next due in court Wednesday. If convicted of the most severe charges, he faces up to 30 years in prison with no chance of probation and a lifetime requirement to register as a sex offender.

Elgin man charged with sex assault, abuse of two girls over 8-year span 9/7/2017


A former Olympia bus driver, convicted in 2011 of molesting three girls, has again been accused of sexually assaulting a student.
Gary Shafer, 39, has been serving a 14-1/2-year sentence at Stafford Creek Corrections Center in Aberdeen since pleading guilty to three counts of child molestation, and one child pornography possession charge.
The new allegation of sexual abuse involves a boy and occurred about 10 years ago. It surfaced as the Thurston County Prosecutor’s Office investigated another alleged sex crime.
Shafer appeared in Thurston County Superior Court on Thursday, and Judge Chris Lanese found probable cause for one first-degree child rape charge. Shafer is currently being held at the Thurston County jail, although he has about seven years left on his previous sentence.
Olympia police arrested Shafer’s former roommate, Jimmy Wall, 51, last year. Wall, also a former Olympia school bus driver, is charged with four counts of first-degree child rape, and two counts of first-degree child molestation involving a 10-year-old boy during the 2007-2008 school year.
During an interview with prosecutors, Wall’s victim also accused Shafer of sexually assaulted him, according to court documents.
The victim reported that he became close to Wall during the school year, and Wall invited him to go geocaching at Lions Park and LBA Park, both in Olympia. Wall picked up the child in a white van on weekends and on weekdays during the summer.
The two would go to secluded areas of the woods where the boy said Wall would sexually assault him. The boy said Wall had sex with him on more than 10 occasions.
The boy told detectives that he was part of the YMCA after-school program at Madison Elementary, and that Wall was frequently present, according to court documents. The boy said Wall would take him to a storage shed and touch his genitals under his clothes. He also alleged that Wall would sexually assault him near the school’s stage, where it was dark.
The boy’s mother confirmed some of his statements; she said she remembered Wall taking her son geocaching and remembered seeing him at the after-school program, according to court documents.
A detective went to Stafford Creek Corrections Center and talked to Shafer, who said he remembered Wall taking children geocaching — and remembered him taking the boy specifically on several occasions.
Shafer said he found it “strange” that Wall was alone with children, according to court documents.
However, the boy told investigators that Shafer accompanied him and Wall on geocaching trips about five times. On those occasions, Shafer also sexually assaulted him, the boy reported.
Shafer insisted during the interview that he had only sexually assaulted girls, according to court documents. He also said he had never gone geocaching with Wall and the boy.
Shafer was transferred from Stafford Creek to the Thurston County Jail on Sept. 1 for court proceedings. Olympia detectives visited him, and informed him that he would likely be charged with first-degree child rape, as a co-defendant in Wall’s case.
Wall’s case had been scheduled to begin next week, but was postponed because a witness was not available. The trial is now scheduled for Oct. 9.
The Olympia School District faced multiple civil suits after Shafer’s case. One family settled their lawsuit for $1.4 million.
Acting on a tip, investigators with Waukegan's Criminal Investigations Division took a 40-year-old man into custody at an area motel for predatory criminal sexual assault of a child in 2003.
Cmdr. Joe Florip said Cesar Cruz was taken into custody on Wednesday at an area hotel without incident and was being held at Lake County jail in lieu of $1 million bail. Florip said the suspect is a known transient between Mexico and the United States, and Cruz had a U.S. passport for crossing the border.
The investigation began in July 2017 when the victim, who is now an adult, came forward and reported the sexual abuse that occurred when she was around 13 years of age. Florip said the crime occurred over a two-year period between 2003 and 2004 in Waukegan. The investigation led to a warrant, he said.
Cruz was charged in the warrant with two counts of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child, and two counts of criminal sexual abuse, he said.
Cruz's criminal background involves mainly traffic citations and some small claims judgments, according to the Lake County Circuit Court public records. Cruz is scheduled to appear in court on Oct. 2.
A child rapist is starting a six-year jail term after he was found guilty of raping a 16-year-old girl.
Lea Dean was sentenced after a jury found him guilty of one charge of rape.
The 26-year-old had previously admitted four counts of sexual activity with a 15-year-old girl.
The defendant, of Parton Grove, Weston Coyney, was convicted at Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court following an investigation by Staffordshire Police’s Child Exploitation Team.
DC Andy Hayes, of the Child Exploitation Team, said:
It has been shown that Lea Dean has an unhealthy, sexual interest in young girls.
Dean pleaded not guilty to the rape, forcing the young victim in the case to give evidence at trial.
I would like to acknowledge the bravery of the victims in this case for coming forward to give evidence against this predator.
– DC ANDY HAYES
Dean was arrested and charged with all offences in December 2016.

US paedo groomed and abused hundreds of children online 11 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo brothers jailed for sexually abusing 2 girls 11 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo teacher raped student in classroom 10 SETTEMBRE 2017


9-year-old girl raped by 2 boys aged 10 and 11 12 settembre 2017


20-year-old Finnish woman raped by 22-year-old Bengali man in central Rome 12 settembre 2017




8-year-old girl raped by 66-year-old man 12 settembre 2017


Woman gang-raped by up to 20 men 12 settembre 2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...