Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

sabato 9 settembre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 182

An Eagle Mountain man was sentenced to a possible life sentence in prison after being found guilty of sexually abusing two underage girls for more than five years.
In July, a jury convicted David Bills, 67, of nine separate first-degree felonies of aggravated sexual abuse of a child. He was exonerated of 23 other first-degree aggravated sexual abuse charges.
Fourth District Court Judge James Brady imposed the maximum sentence, 15 years to life in prison, on all nine charges. Seven of the charges will run concurrently with each other, but consecutively to the other two. Those two will run concurrently to each other.
Brady recommended Bills receive credit for the 450 days already served in the Utah County Jail.
Bills’ attorneys have already filed an appeal of the verdict to the Utah Court of Appeals on the grounds of admission of certain testimony and evidence at trial.
Bills was arrested in July 2016 after two underage girls told detectives with the Utah County Sheriff’s Office that Bills had sexually assaulted them.
One, a 10-year-old girl in 2016, said Bills would touch her inappropriately and force her to shower with him, reports state. He would also force her to watch pornography with him.
The other girl, an 8-year-old in 2016, told police she too had been inappropriately touched both under and over her clothing.
A 69-year-old Lompoc Valley resident was arrested late last month on child molestation charges and the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office is now seeking public assistance to identify any additional victims.
Conrad Bruce Nickerson was arrested at his home in the unincorporated area of Lompoc on Aug. 31 by sheriff’s detectives. Nickerson is suspected of molesting two female juveniles over the course of several years, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
Nickerson was arrested without incident and booked into the Santa Barbara County Jail on two counts of continuous sexual abuse of a child, with bail set at $200,000. Nickerson posted bail and was released from custody the same day, the Sheriff's Office reported.
On Wednesday, the Sheriff’s Office sent out a statement asking for help from the community to identify any potential additional victims associated with Nickerson. 

Anyone with information regarding the case, or any others involving Nickerson, is asked to contact the Sheriff’s Criminal Investigations Division at 934-6170.
An Endicott man will spend eight years in prison for a sex crime against a child victim.
Jared Hotaling, 41, pleaded guilty in Broome County Court to a felony count of attempted first-degree criminal sexual act in connection with a six-count indictment that listed two girls and one boy as victims of alleged abuses going back to 2001.
At sentencing Wednesday, Assistant District Attorney Lisa Bideaux said the plea agreement and prearranged prison term was negotiated with consent of the victims "to spare them from the trauma" of further court proceedings. The charge he admitted to carried a possible maximum of 15 years in prison.
"It's despicable," Bideaux said, that Hotaling seemed unwilling to accept responsibility for his conduct when questioned by the probation department for a pre-sentence report.
Regardless of the defendant's statements to a probation officer, Judge Kevin Dooley said, what counts is what Hotaling admitted to in court. 
"You've got some problems, some issues, and you can deny them to other people," Dooley told Hotaling in court Wednesday. "The lives of these children were impacted; they'll have to deal with this for the rest of their lives."
After serving the prison term, Hotaling will spend 15 years on post-release supervision. He also will be required to register as a sex offender.
The Broome County grand jury in September 2016 indicted Hotaling on 10 felony counts, the most severe of which was predatory sexual assault against a child, which carried a possible penalty of 10 years to life in prison if he were convicted.
Prosecutors accused Hotaling of attempting to engage in oral sexual conduct by forcible compulsion with a 15-year-old girl during the summer of 2012.
Hotaling also had been charged with having sex with the same girl at some time between January and March in 2012, according to the indictment.
Endicott police investigated the case, which resulted with Hotaling's arrest in May 2016. At the time, police said, a girl had recently disclosed abuses that were committed by Hotaling.

A Lacey’s Spring man was sentenced to 10 years in prison after a jury convicted him of enticing a minor into a vehicle for immoral purposes.
Harlan LaShane Nesmith, 36, of Lacey’s Spring, was arrested in 2016 after a Morgan County grand jury indicted him on charges of first-degree sexual abuse, sexual abuse of a child less than 12 years of age, and enticing a minor into a vehicle for immoral purposes. He was acquitted of two sex-abuse charges.
The indictments came after the Morgan County Sheriff’s Office investigated a complaint that Nesmith had inappropriate sexual contact with two minors in November 2015 and turned the case over to prosecutors for presentation to a grand jury.
A jury acquitted Nesmith of both sex-abuse charges, but found him guilty of enticing a minor for immoral purposes. Due to a prior felony conviction, Nesmith faced two to 20 years in prison for the conviction.
One of two victims in the case stood with prosecutors during the sentencing hearing.
“The victim is here and willing to stand in front of you,” Assistant District Attorney Garrick Vickery said.
Before the sentence was delivered, defense attorney Timothy Shelton asked the court to set aside the verdict, arguing there were inconsistencies in testimony from one of the victims at trial.
“The evidence that was probably the most damning at trial was Mr. Nesmith’s own statement by having furnished this toy — I’ll call it — to her,” Shelton said, adding later that there was “insufficient evidence to connect the supplying of that toy to the illicit purposes set forth.”
Absent a ruling to set aside the verdict, Shelton asked the court to sentence Nesmith to time served, plus probation.
Nesmith declined to speak on his own behalf when asked by Circuit Judge Glenn Thompson if he had anything to say before sentencing. Thompson sentenced him to 10 years imprisonment without probation, while giving him credit for time served.

The court case involving a Boulder City man charged with numerous counts of sexual assault of a child under the age of 14 has been closed.
On March 16, Clifford Charles Curran III pleaded guilty to one count of lewdness with a child under the age of 14. Three months later on June 20, the case was adjudicated, and he was charged with that one count and sentenced to a minimum of 10 years and a maximum of life in prison. He also will have to register as a sex offender and have lifetime supervision.
Curran was given credit for the 730 days he had already spent in jail.
Curran initially faced 11 felony counts of lewdness with a child under the age of 14, two felony counts of sexual assault with a minor under 14 years of age, and three counts each of indecent exposure and open or gross lewdness, both gross misdemeanors.
According to the district attorney’s office, the abuse occurred in Henderson and Boulder City between June 2006 and July 2014 and involved three children.
Curran was booked into the Clark County Detention Center on May 27 and was held on $475,000 bail. He was represented by attorneys Violet R. Radosta and Gary Modafferi.
His wife, Bernice Smith, was charged with one count of child abuse, neglect or endangerment. Her case was adjudicated, and on Jan. 26, 2016, Smith was sentenced to a minimum of 12 months and a maximum of 30 months in prison. She was given credit for the 10 days served in jail.

Man gets minimum 10-year sentence in sexual assault case involving children Celia Shortt Goodyear Boulder City Review September 6, 2017

A Sulligent police officer has been suspended from duty following allegations of sexual abuse.
Gary Farrior, 60, was charged Tuesday under a 12-count indictment including 10 count of sexual abuse of a child younger than 12, first-degree sexual abuse and attempted sexual abuse.
The allegations involve three female victims, including two who are younger than 12, said 24th Judicial Circuit Chief Assistant District Attorney Andy Hamlin. The abuse is alleged to have happened in Lamar County this year, and was reported to authorities around the first of June.
Farrior has been suspended from the Sulligent force, with pay, since the allegations were made. He is a former Fayette Police officer.
Alabama Law Enforcement Agency’s Bureau of Investigation handled the case because Farrior is a law enforcement officer. They presented the case to a grand jury in August.
State agents arrested him at his home Tuesday morning.
Farrior was being held in the Lamar County Jail Wednesday with bond set at $500,000.
Court records didn’t indicate whether he has hired or been appointed an attorney.

A member of a Newcastle grooming gang has been jailed for 20 years for repeatedly raping a teenager who was addicted to the drugs he gave her.
Iranian Eisa Mousavi was jailed at Newcastle Crown Court for three counts of rape, drugs and prostitution offences.
The 42-year-old took girls round to his flat in a tower block in Arthur's Hill, Newcastle, and raped one of them in his bedroom while she was "mortal drunk" while the others shouted outside for him to stop.
John Elvidge QC, prosecuting, said: "He told them if they didn't stop shouting they wouldn't get any drugs."
Judge Penny Moreland sentenced him to 20 years, saying: "You showed remarkable persistence over a long period in targeting and grooming young girls under 16."
Mousavi, assisted in court by an interpreter, had told police the reason he had contact with so many young girls on Facebook was to improve his English.
The judge rejected his excuse.
A mother living above one flat where the gang groomed and sexually abused girls said their all-night parties made her life "hell", the court was told.
Taxis would come and go outside the property in Joan Street in Newcastle's west end and the noise from bottles clinking made it sound like a nightclub, the resident said.
It was the home of Nashir Uddin, 35, another of the five grooming gang members being sentenced.
Mr Elvidge said the woman lived above it with her young son and she was disgusted by the smell of cannabis which came into her flat from Uddin's.
Locals noticed taxis arriving and the drivers going in with girls, with sometimes four cars parked outside.
Teenage girls would then be seen leaving at 7.30am and getting in the taxis outside.
Mr Elvidge said the noise from Uddin's flat of slamming doors and bottles disturbed the woman and her son.
"She described it as like living above a bar or a nightclub," he said. "The noise became routine, night after night.
"The girls were white, aged 15 or 16, although they might have been older. The males were all of Asian ethnicity."
She heard noises of people having sex, the parties went on all night and she had to use air fresheners to disguise the smell of cannabis.
Mr Elvidge said: "She said living at (the flat) was hell." She has since moved away.
Uddin, known as Nash, was jailed for 11-and-a-half years for sexual assault, drugs offences and conspiracy to incite prostitution.
Gang members would use his home for parties known as sessions where vulnerable girls were given drink and mephedrone, and were persuaded or forced into having sex.
Jamie Hill QC, defending, said Uddin had borderline learning difficulties, an IQ of just 75 and was put into the flat after a period in mental hospital.
Mr Hill said other gang members were more sophisticated than Uddin and they used his flat for parties.
Northumbria Police, which mounted the widespread Operation Shelter inquiry, were criticised after it emerged they paid a child rapist known only as XY £10,000 to be an informant.

Man jailed for 20 years for repeatedly raping teenage drug addict 7 September 2017



GALLIANO, La. — A Galliano man who was out of jail on bond for a sexual battery of a teenage girl charge has been arrested again, this time for first-degree rape of a juvenile.
According to the Lafourche Parish Sheriff’s Office, Charles Hebert, 35, was arrested.
In mid-August, juvenile detectives opened an investigation after a victim came forward with allegations of being raped by Hebert.
The victim claimed being raped multiple times with the first instance occurring approximately 13 years ago when the victim was a juvenile. Following an investigation, detectives obtained a warrant for Hebert’s arrest.
Hebert was booked into the Lafourche Parish Jail in Thibodaux on the charge of first-degree rape. His bond is set at $100,000.
Hebert was out on bond from an arrest on February 21, 2017, for sexual battery of a teenage girl. He had been released on August 16 after posting a $30,000 bond.
Matthew Gates was sentenced to 70-140 years in prison for sexual abuse of a young Wheeling girl in Ohio County Circuit Court.

Judge James Mazzone and the prosecutor said this is the worst child sex case they have ever seen in their careers.
"In my 17 years on the bench, I cannot recall a case that was more disturbing or repugnant than this,” Mazzone said.
"I have never had a case this horrific, nor has Ohio County Sheriff Lt (Doug) Ernest,” assistant prosecutor Shawn Turak said. “He's never investigated atrocities like these, and we are not the victim, but this day has been a long time coming for her.”
Prosecutors called the house where the abuse happened -- on Station Lane in Ohio county -- "a house of horrors."
They say Gates tortured the girl with sadistic sex acts while also acting as her stepfather.
The victim says Gates took her virginity and caused her to suffer from PTSD and other mental issues.
"The monster that he is, I do not wish him in society ever again,” the victim said. “He should be in prison.”
Prosecutors also say Gates threatened to kill the girl's family if she told anyone about the crimes.
Gates will spend a lifetime in prison. He asked for mercy, but the judge denied that request saying he saw no reason for any leniency. Gates was convicted on seven counts of sexual abuse in July after a jury trial.

CHILD RAPISTS 181 8 SETTEMBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 180 8 SETTEMBRE 2017

Paedo pastor arrested for sexual abuse of 4 children 9 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo deacon jailed in child sex case 9 SETTEMBRE 2017


"A haven for child abusers" 9 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo priest who sexually abused children ruled a sexually violent person 9 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo teacher charged with child porn, child sexual abuse  9 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo gym teacher arrested for sexually abusing student 9 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo Catholic priest jailed for child sexual abuse, child porn 8 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo Senator charged with child pornography, child sex trafficking 8 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo pastor raped 4 minors inside the church 8 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo teacher had sex with schoolgirl in car parks 8 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo surgeon recruited 2 nurses to sexually abuse children 8 SETTEMBRE 2017


13-year-old boy forced into home, raped by 59-year-old man 8 settembre 2017


Police hunt man after two women raped in Finsbury Park 8 settembre 2017


Man who raped daughter over 600 times sentenced 8 settembre 2017


Young mother raped, murdered after party 8 settembre 2017


19-year-old girl gang-raped by 15 men in front of her boyfriend 8 settembre 2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...