Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

sabato 2 settembre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 177

WARRENTON, Ore. (AP) — A man known as the "Candyman" for handing out sweets to children has been arrested on multiple counts of child sexual abuse dating back more than 20 years.
Carl Axel Hagnas, 68, of Warrenton, faces 12 counts of first-degree sexual abuse and one count of sodomy.
An attorney for the 68-year-old Hagnas did not return a call. He remains in the Clatsop County Jail.
Court documents show some of the allegations against Hagnas date to 1995 and others to 2015.
The Clatsop County Sheriff's Office says the case involves three girls whose families all know Hagnas.
The older allegations were not reported to police until 2005.
Hagnas is well known for his work as a handyman at rental properties and previously volunteered at Oceanview Cemetery, according to the sheriff's office.
VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. - A Volusia County father and son remain in the county jail without bail after they were arrested on charges of abusing two children, deputies said.
9 Investigates reporter Daralene Jones found out this isn’t the first time the family has been investigated. 
Leslie Ross Senior and Leslie Ross Junior are accused of abusing one of the girls starting with when she was 3 years old and the other when she was 5; both are family members, investigators said. 
One of the girls said the abuse continued until three weeks before the police report was filed, investigators said. 
Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood told Eyewitness News that sex abuses cases are most common among family.
“We teach kids in school, someone calls you to a car, don't go over, clearly there's a threat there. The biggest threat, in my opinion, is internal, coming from your family members,” Chitwood said. 
Leslie Ross Senior has lived in the same DeLand home for more than 40 years. 
Ross Jr. was a teacher at T. Dewitt Taylor Middle-High School, in Pierson, and was investigated for having a sexual relationship with a student in 1999 and again in 2006 with two different 17-year-old students. 
9 Investigates learned he married his first victim and they later had a child. They divorced when she learned Ross Jr. cheated with another student in 2006 at Taylor-High School. 
He had worked for the school since 1997 but resigned the day after the accusation was made, a school spokesperson said. The state later revoked his teaching license. 
The cases involving Ross Jr. were never prosecuted because the victims did not cooperate, investigators said. 
Ross Sr. was accused of molesting one of the victims in 2006, but the prosecutor declined to file charges, according to reports obtained by 9 Investigates. 
The state attorney’s office and the Volusia County sheriff could not explain why charges were never filed. 
Both face charges of sexual battery and lewd and lascivious molestation. If convicted, both face life in prison.
PLANKINTON — A Plankinton man was sentenced to 87 years in the state penitentiary for sexual abuse, officials announced Wednesday.
Christian Thomas, 43, was convicted on May 6 on 26 counts including fourth-degree rape, sexual contact with a child under 16, sexual exploitation of a minor, aiding or abetting fourth-degree rape, aiding or abetting sexual contact with child under 16 and possession of child pornography.
The charges stem from incidents that occurred in a Plankinton residence involving two minor victims. The incidents took place between November 2008 and August 2014.
“This conviction and sentence involve very serious sexual acts against children,” said Attorney General Marty Jackley in a press release Wednesday afternoon. “The horrific facts in this case justify the lengthy sentence needed to protect the public. The investigators and prosecutors should be commended for the difficult and important work on this case.”
The case was prosecuted by the Aurora County State’s Attorney’s Office and Attorney General’s Office and investigated by Aurora County Sheriff’s Office and the Division of Criminal Investigation.
One of the victims, who testified at Thomas jury trial in May, said the incidents occurred when she was as young as 12 years old.
The girl, who was 20 years old at the time of the trial, testified about several incidents, including a group sex incident with Thomas’ wife, Elizabeth, and Thomas’ friend, Larry Unruh, sexual activity inside a Dodge Durango and taking a shower with one of the girls inside Thomas’ home in Plankinton.
Elizabeth Thomas, 37, was sentenced in May to serve 18 months in prison for her role in the sexual abuse. Unruh was sentenced in November 2015 to serve 20 years in prison for sexual contact and rape of a minor.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, Aug. 30, 2017 (Gephardt Daily) — New charges alleging sexual abuse of a minor have filed against a Murray man who made headlines in August of last year after being arrested in the company a South Ogden 12 year old whom he’d lured from his parents’ home.
Weston Ray Kubbe, 38, has now been charged with sexual abuse of a 16-year-old South Jordan boy who says the two met for sex six times between March and November of last year.
The other five boys Kubbe is charged with abusing are an 11 year old, a 12 year old, two 14 year olds and one boy of 15 or 16, according to charges.
In all, Kubbe faces  29 felony charges, eight of them first degree. The charges stem from his meetings with six underage boys, who said they met Kubbe over the Internet.

A Stafford County man pleaded guilty to three counts of repeatedly raping two girls over a period of several years.
Christopher Ryan Huestis, 47, had faced 18 counts related to the sex offenses, but entered Alford pleas to three counts. The other charges were dropped as part of the plea agreement. An Alford plea means a defendant does not admit guilt, but acknowledges that evidence supports a conviction.
Prosecutor Edward Lustig said Huestis began grooming the two girls when they were about four or five years old and soon started having sex with them. The abuse continued until the girls were teenagers.
Lustig said Huestis would reward the girls with such things as candy and fast food and told them what they did was not wrong, but needed to be kept a secret.
The girl’s mother had suspicions, but did not know what was going on, Lustig said.
Things started unraveling for Huestis when he was arrested in 2014 on possession of child pornography charges. He pleaded guilty to five counts of using a computer to commit obscenities and served only two months in jail in a case Lustig said was difficult to prove.
After that, Huestis’ wife divorced him. Following his release from jail, he ended up homeless. Last year, one of the girls he had abused also became homeless and she and a boyfriend ended up staying in a tent with Huestis in Fredericksburg, according to Lustig.
The boyfriend awoke one night to find Huestis videotaping the girl as she slept. She then told the boyfriend about the sexual abuse. 
Detectives with the Stafford County Sheriff’s Office got involved.
Detectives set up a phone sting in which one of the girls called Huestis and he incriminated himself, Lustig said. At one point during the phone conversation, Huestis told the girl, “I’m not the monster I once was.”
Huestis later confessed during a lengthy interview with detectives, Lustig said.
Each of the three rape charges carries a sentence of five years to life.
BUSHWICK, Brooklyn — A man who raped a 10-year-old girl in Brooklyn in 2015 was sentenced to 10 years to life in prison.
Edwin Caizaguano raped the 10-year-old, causing her significant injuries, at a Moffat Street home in Bushwick on Oct. 19, 2015. He then left New York and was apprehended on Jan. 11 in Saint Pail, Minnesota by the the NYPD’s Fugitive Apprehension Team.
His victim was taken to an area hospital where she was required surgery to recover from her injuries.

Man rapes 10-year-old girl in Brooklyn, gets 10 years to life AUGUST 30, 2017 ALIZA CHASAN

The preliminary hearing for a Monongahela Township man charged with child rape was postponed after his public defender expressed concerns in court about the suspect’s mental health.
Public defender Timothy Ross said that his client, Matthew S. Perry, 39, of 197 Hartley Road, is refusing to bathe and the Greene County jail currently has him on suicide watch. Ross asked for a continuance in the case so that Perry can undergo a mental health evaluation.
“We’ve had nothing but nonverbal communication with him,” Ross told District Judge Lee Watson before the hearing was set to begin.
Perry was charged by state police in early June with rape of a child, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, aggravated indecent assault, indecent assault and corruption of minors after he raped an 11-year-old girl on several occasions beginning last summer.
Police said the girl told them the assaults occurred while she stayed overnight at Perry’s home. The girl told police that on one occasion Perry raped her in his vehicle in a wooded area, according to court documents.
The girl told police Perry would also tell her how to pose for “provocative” pictures he would take of her on his cell phone and camera, the complaint said. Police said the sexual relationship began last summer and continued through March.
According to a search warrant filed by state police, the girl told them that there may be at least one other victim. According to the warrant, police searched Perry’s residence and found a camera, but did not divulge if they found any evidence on it.
Perry was arrested Aug. 10 by U.S. marshals in Morgantown, W.Va., near a mosque where he had been hiding. Perry’s laptop was confiscated from the mosque, state police wrote in the search warrant.
Perry was arraigned Aug. 22 and is being held at the Greene County jail on $150,000 straight bond. He is expected back in court in about a month.
POLICE praised the bravery of victims of rapist Paul Colquhoun after helping bring him to justice.
As reported in last week’s Gazette, the 49-year-old was jailed for eight years for a catalogue of sexual offences against young women and children.
The High Court in Glasgow heard Colquhoun, of Wellmeadow Street, Paisley, plied the primary school pupil with alcohol and, when she was drunk, removed her clothing and raped her.
He also attacked two other teenagers and raped two sleeping women over a 12-year period.
Detective Chief Inspector Fil Capaldi said: “The case against Paul Colquhoun highlighted a history of extremely serious sexual offending against young vulnerable woman and children.
He preyed on their innocence and manipulated relationships in order to subject his victims to the most horrific abuse, which will no doubt have had a major impact on their lives.
“The victims have shown true bravery and strength in providing detailed accounts of their horrendous experiences to police and then standing up to testify against the man responsible in court.
“Together they have cemented Colquhoun’s future behind bars and ensured that he is no longer free to abuse anyone else. I hope this sends a clear message to other perpetrators who think they can escape justice for this type of abhorrent behaviour.
“Police Scotland will not tolerate it in any form and our specialist officers will work to unearth your crimes, identify your victims and offer them the support to bring you to justice.”

A Davenport man is charged with two counts of sexual abuse after Davenport police allege he fondled a child in July of 2016.
Marco Thomas Carrillo, 38, is charged with two counts of second-degree sexual abuse.
The charge is a Class B felony under Iowa law that carries a prison sentence of up to 25 years.
According to the arrest affidavits filed by Davenport Police Detective Maureen Hammes, police began an investigation of Carrillo on June 14 after a report was filed alleging a sexual assault.
During the investigation it was determined that Carrillo was at his residence in bed with a child under the age of 12 and fondled the child.
While investigating the Davenport case, it was learned that Carrillo also fondled the child while watching a movie at a residence in Eldridge in July 2016.
Carrillo was booked into the Scott County Jail at 11:06 a.m. Wednesday on a $50,000 bond cash or surety. He was released at 4:47 p.m. after posting bond through a bonding company.

Davenport man charged with sexually abusing child Thomas Geyer qctimes.com Aug 30, 2017 

KARACHI: A sessions court sentenced a man to life in prison in a case pertaining to the rape of a minor girl.
Abdul Karim, said to be a relative of the victim, was found guilty of subjecting the 12-year-old girl to sexual assault in a neighbourhood of Korangi Industrial Area in June 2015.
The additional district and sessions judge (East), Ahsan Khan Durrani, read out the conviction order after recording evidence and concluding arguments from both sides.
The court also directed the convict to pay Rs100,000 in compensation to the victim and in case of default he would undergo an additional six-month imprisonment.
The court said that the victim had given an explicit testimony about the incident and categorically deposed against the accused while the medical reports also corroborated her evidence.
According to the prosecution, the accused and the victim were relatives and resided in Gulzar Colony in Korangi Industrial Area and on June 5, the accused visited the house of the girl and raped her after finding the victim alone.
A case was registered under Section 376 (punishment for rape) of the Pakistan Penal Code on the complaint of the victim’s father at the KIA police station.
The accused was produced in custody and after the pronouncement of the judgement, he was sent back to prison along with the conviction warrant to serve out the sentence.

Child rapist jailed for life Ishaq Tanoli August 31, 2017



CHILD RAPISTS 176  2 SETTEMBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 175 1 SETTEMBRE 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 174 1 SETTEMBRE 2017



Paedo used website aimed at children to sexually abuse hundreds of girls 2 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo Boy Scout leader sentenced for sexual abuse of 5 children 1 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo teacher sexually abused 12-year-old girl for years 1 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo pedagogical assistant sexually abused multiple children 1 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo pastor sentenced for sexual abuse of 9 young girls 1 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo catholic priest on trial for raping children 1 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo couple faces life sentences for sexually assaulting 3-year-old girl, making child porn 1 SETTEMBRE 2017


Paedo jailed for raping 2 girls aged 5 and 6 26 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo boy scout leader sexually assaulted 3 boys for years 26 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo pastor sentenced for sexually abusing teens 26 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo sentenced for raping and filming children 26 AGOSTO 2017


CHILD PORN ADDICTION 16 28 agosto 2017


"Operation Bane" against rising online child sexual exploitation 1 settembre 2017

In Italia 11 stupri al giorno 2 settembre 2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...