Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

sabato 2 settembre 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 176

A 39-year-old northern Utah man who pleaded guilty to sexually abusing two children after being charged with several counts of sodomy will spend more than 20 years in prison before he can be considered for parole.
Judge Kevin Allen ordered Dustin Mangum of Richmond, Utah — a town just south of the East Idaho border — to serve consecutive terms of six years to life in one case, based on an agreement included with his negotiated plea deal, and 15 years to life in the second case against him.
“That is with my recommendation that the Board of Pardons doesn’t deviate from that — and if you are ever released, then I hope it is when you are a very, very old man,” Allen said.
Mangum was charged in 2016 with 25 counts of sodomy of a child and aggravated sexual abuse of a child involving two different victims, both girls. In July he pleaded guilty in Utah's 1st District Court to two counts of the latter.
Defense attorney Bryan Galloway noted a letter Mangum wrote to the court prior to sentencing.
“I think it shows quite well his remorse, his amenability to treatment and his mindset,” Galloway said.
The letter, which is filed in 1st District Court, makes brief mention of the crimes and the victims, but discusses at length Mangum's new interest in art after his arrest, his desire to provide for his family, and his wish to have contact with his son.
Mangum was arrested and booked into the Cache County Jail in Logan, Utah, on Aug. 19, 2016, after he turned himself in to law enforcement.
Cache County Sheriff's Lt. Mike Peterson said that when arrested Mangum confessed to molesting a girl 11 years ago and another girl over the last two years.
The older of the two girls, who is now an adult, disclosed the abuse to family members, and Mangum reportedly turned himself in after he began hearing that they were upset about what occurred, Peterson said.
“These are not like other cases where you seek ways to make it up to the victim,” Allen told Mangum. “You don’t have anything to prove to them — the only thing they need is to be away from you.”



An Alabama sheriff’s deputy was charged earlier this month with sexually abusing a 12-year-old family member, and records show that he is the third man in his family to be accused of child sex abuse. 
Roland Gilbert Campos Jr., 63, was booked into the Madison County Jail Aug. 18, an hour after he resigned his position with the Madison County Sheriff’s Office. AL.com reported that Campos, a 10-year veteran of the department who investigated white collar crime, resigned three hours after the alleged abuse was reported. 
Lt. Brian Chaffin, a spokesman for the Sheriff’s Office, said during an Aug. 21 news conference that the Huntsville Police Department was called in to assist in the investigation, as was the National Child Advocacy Center, which is based in Huntsville. 
The abuse occurred in February, Huntsville police Lt. Stacy Bates told WHNT News 19 in Huntsville. He declined to give further details of the allegations. 
Campos is charged with two counts of first-degree sexual abuse, according to jail records. He was released on $10,000 bail the day after his arrest. 
Allegations of child sex abuse have been rampant in Campos’ family. His son, Roland Gilbert Campos III, is serving two life sentences, without the possibility of parole, for sodomizing the 5-year-old daughter of his girlfriendaccording to AL.com
Roland Campos III was arrested on the charges in 2013 and convicted the following year. He is serving his life sentence at William E. Donaldson Correctional Facility in Bessemer.  
The former investigator’s brother, Russell Leland Campos, was indicted in 2011 on two counts of sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12, but that case never went to trial. AL.com reported in August 2014, the month after Roland Campos III was sentenced to life, that Madison County prosecutors had determined they did not have enough evidence to prosecute Russell Campos on the charges. 
In prosecutors’ motion to “nolle prosse” the case, they said the state couldn’t prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt without the testimony of the young victim, who was “unable to testify due to the ongoing effects of psychological trauma.”
A judge continued the case for 120 days to give the girl more time, but ultimately granted the motion to drop the case after an attorney appointed to represent the girl reported back that even mentioning the case or testifying would send the girl into tears and panic attacks, AL.com said
The judge pointed out at the time that there is no statute of limitations in Alabama on the sex abuse charges and that the case could be brought again if the girl became able to testify. 
A former western Colorado sheriff’s deputy has been arrested for child sexual abuse and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation is looking for more victims in the case.
Joshua Hemphill, 25, of Montrose, was arrested and remains in the Montrose County Jail on $250,000 bond.
Other than saying that the initial investigation was based on information by a victim, the CBI did not provide details. Spokeswoman Susan Medina declined to release an arrest affidavit or additional information on Monday.
Hemphill is a former Mesa County Sheriff’s Office employee and worked for the agency from the end of December 2014 to August 2016, first as a sentencing officer for the work release program and then as a detention deputy in the Mesa County Jail. His employment was terminated for reasons unrelated to this case, according to spokesman Gerald Wohlge.
Hemphill worked for the Dolores County Sheriff’s Office from December 2016 to July 27, according to Sheriff Jerry Martin. During his six-month tenure for that agency, he was trained as a patrol deputy and had only been on his own for a few months, Martin said.
The CBI notified the agency on July 16 that Hemphill was under investigation in a sexual abuse case, Martin said. He was put on administrative leave on July 17.
Ten days later, Martin called Hemphill in for a meeting and said he tendered his resignation during that meeting.
Investigators believe there may be additional victims and request that anyone with information call the CBI’s Tip Line at 303-239-4243.
SPARTANBURG, SC (FOX Carolina) -
The Spartanburg County Sheriff's Office said a man is charged in connection with the sexual assault of a child between 2011 and 2012.
Deputies said the abuse occurred when the victim was approximately 4 years old.
After an investigation, deputies said 33-year-old Mark Wilson Smith Jr. was arrested and charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor under 11 years of age.
He was arrested and booked into the Spartanburg County Detention Center.

READING, Pa. - A Reading man has been charged in the rape of a child.
Daniel Lively raped a seven-year-old girl in 2010, according to court documents.
Lively is also a convicted sex offender. He was arrested on charges of possessing child pornography two years ago.
Lively, 28, is behind bars in the Berks County Jail on $10,000 bail, charged with rape, rape of a child, and corruption of minors.

Convicted sex offender charged in rape of 7-year-old girl
  • 69 News  
  • Aug 29, 2017

    COVINGTON, La. (AP) — Authorities say a Louisiana man is accused of sexually abusing five juveniles between 2012 and 2016 in a New Orleans suburb.
    District Attorney Warren Montgomery says 40-year-old Ross Patrick Bernard of Ponchatoula was arrested Dec. 2 in Virginia, but is now in the St. Tammany Parish jail.
    Montgomery said in a news release Monday that Bernard was indicted Thursday on nine counts alleging sexual abuse or indecent behavior and one of failing to register as a sex offender.
    Bernard is charged with aggravated rape, sexual battery on a child under age 13; sexual battery, oral sexual battery; and indecent behavior with a juvenile.

    Prosecutor: Man accused of sexually abusing 5 juveniles Aug 29, 2017


    Before his sentencing, accused child molester Robert Lester Eugene Powers wrote a Marion County judge asking for no jail time.
    If the charges against were true, he asked, couldn't he undergo treatment instead of going to jail?
    "So again, please no more jail time or prison time," he wrote. "I'll do whatever the state needs me to do!! Please let this work!"
    Judge J. Channing Bennett sentenced him to 33 years and four months in jail.
    Powers, 34, of Salem, was arrested in 2016 on nine sex abuse charges and held on $1 million bail. 
    He was accused of sodomizing and sexually assaulting a girl under the age of 14 and a boy under the age of 12. 
    According to court records, Powers "engaged in deviate sexual intercourse" and sexually abused a girl between August 2009 and September 2015. The girl was known to Power, and she was under the age of 14 at the time of the alleged incidents.
    He was also accused of sodomizing a young boy during the same time period. 
    In various letters to the court, Powers initially denied the charges against him, detailed the stress and loneliness of being incarcerated and asked what needed to be done to get out of jail. 
    "...I ask when can we put all this behind, get out of this place, and get a job, home, etc.," he wrote. "(Do) whatever needs to be done. Please!"
    Unable to post bail, Powers remained in jail for over a year until he pleaded guilty to four counts of first-degree sodomy and two counts of second-degree unlawful sexual penetration.
    The case was scheduled to go to trial in September.
    Under the conditions of his sentence, Powers will not be eligible for early release, work releases or alternative incarceration programs.
    Upon his release, he will be required to register as a sex offender


    A 32-year-old Beacon man will be sentenced to 18 years in state prison after pleading guilty to a sex crime against a young girl, according to the Dutchess County District Attorney's Office.
    Under a plea deal, Brian William Wolfe pleaded guilty to first-degree course of sexual conduct against a child, a felony, said Kristine Whelan, chief of the district attorney's Special Victims Bureau. The crime involved a girl under the age of 11 and was committed over more than three months, Whelan said.
    Wolfe, who is being held in the Dutchess County Jail, will be sentenced Sept. 25. He will also receive 20 years of post-release supervision and must register as a sex offender.
    Wolfe entered his plea Friday before County Judge Edward McLoughlin. He was arrested in December.
    Wolfe was arrested in Florida on a felony child-abuse charge in October 2013, according to published reports and Hernando County court records. According to the arrest report, Wolfe bit his then 5-year-old son on the arm, hit him with a belt and slapped him in the face, ABC Action News reported.
    Wolfe pleaded “nolo contendere,” according to court records. That’s when a defendant accepts a conviction but does not admit guilt.
    He was given three years probation and successfully petitioned for it to be terminated early, court records show. The case was deemed closed as of September 2015.

    Michael Waters, 78, previously of Bridgwater, Somerset will spend the rest of his life in prison, after being given a life sentence at Sheffield Crown Court for nine counts of sexual offences, including attempted rape.
    Waters is an extremely dangerous individual who, since the age of 21, has committed inexplicably horrendous crimes, showing no remorse and going on to reoffend,” said Detective Constable Andy Anstey, the investigating officer.

    “Having already served 30-years behind bars previously, and now in his late 70s, I’m confident that Waters will spend the rest of his life in jail, which is undoubtedly where he belongs due to the danger he poses.”

    The result comes following a lengthy and extremely complex investigation by Barnsley detectives, which began in 2015 when one of Waters’ victims, a young girl from Barnsley, came forward to report what had happened to her.

    DC Anstey explains: “A referral was made to us in 2015 after the victim disclosed that during the 1970s she was sexually abused by Waters over a number of years.

    The victim, who was under 14 at the time the abuse began, was terrified of Waters, who preyed on her innocent nature and took advantage of her, going on to sexually assault her at any opportunity he had.

    “Waters had an allergy to oranges and the victim was so petrified of him that she carried an orange with her, which she would begin to peel in a bid to deter him every time he came near her.

    On one occasion the victim believes she would have been raped by Waters, had he not been disturbed as he abused her one evening, subjecting her to yet another horrifying ordeal.

    Following the disclosure, detectives in Barnsley began a thorough investigation, gathering witness statements and evidence from people across the world.

    As detectives interviewed witnesses and looked in to Waters’ background, they discovered he had been convicted of murdering a nine-year-old girl in Liverpool in 1959. Waters served just ten years of his sentence before he was released, moving to the West Yorkshire area. He was recalled to prison in the late 80s and released in 2015, when South Yorkshire Police began investigating and unearthed a catalogue of abuse.   
    DC Anstey said: “During our enquiries  a second victim, a young girl also under the age of 14 at the time of the abuse, came forward from the West Yorkshire area.

    This victim endured two years of horrific sexual abuse at the hands of Waters, robbing her of years of her young life.

    “Thankfully, down to evidence given by the two victims and countless witnesses we were able to charge Waters with one count of attempted rape and eight counts of indecent assaults on girls under the age of 14.”
    “I honestly cannot praise the victims enough for coming forward and giving evidence, telling us what happened to them all those years ago. No matter how long ago abuse is said to have occurred, we will always look into it thoroughly and aim to bring these sick-minded criminals to justice.

    “Throughout the two-year investigation we were determined to see him put back behind bars for the rest of his life and I’d like to thank the victims once again for supporting us throughout this investigation, without their help, this would not have been possible and they are truly remarkable women.”

    Waters pleaded guilty at an earlier hearing and was given life imprisonment on Monday 14 August.

    If you have any concerns, or would like to report an incident, please call 101 or the national child sexual exploitation line, Say Something, on 116000.

    Life behind bars for child killer who sexually abused young girls August 30 2017



    JOHANNESBURG - A KwaZulu-Natal man has been handed three life sentences for raping three children in Pietermaritzburg.
    The paedophile raped the trio, between the ages of three and nine, earlier this year while they were heading home from school.
    Police say the rapist would offer the children food and then lock them in a confined space and attack them.
    The police’s Nqobile Gwala says the 49-year-old man has been sentenced to a life term for each of the rape.
    “Acting provincial commissioner Major General Bheki Langa commended the FCS unit for sending this docket for prosecution and he also mentioned that gender-based violence will be fought with a harsher foot to protect the children and women in this province.

    KZN MAN (49) GETS 3 LIFE SENTENCES FOR RAPING 3 CHILDREN Thando Kubheka August 29 2017


    CHILD RAPISTS 175 1 SETTEMBRE 2017


    CHILD RAPISTS 174 1 SETTEMBRE 2017



    Paedo used website aimed at children to sexually abuse hundreds of girls 2 SETTEMBRE 2017


    Paedo Boy Scout leader sentenced for sexual abuse of 5 children 1 SETTEMBRE 2017


    Paedo teacher sexually abused 12-year-old girl for years 1 SETTEMBRE 2017


    Paedo pedagogical assistant sexually abused multiple children 1 SETTEMBRE 2017


    Paedo pastor sentenced for sexual abuse of 9 young girls 1 SETTEMBRE 2017


    Paedo catholic priest on trial for raping children 1 SETTEMBRE 2017


    Paedo couple faces life sentences for sexually assaulting 3-year-old girl, making child porn 1 SETTEMBRE 2017


    Paedo jailed for raping 2 girls aged 5 and 6 26 AGOSTO 2017


    Paedo boy scout leader sexually assaulted 3 boys for years 26 AGOSTO 2017


    Paedo pastor sentenced for sexually abusing teens 26 AGOSTO 2017


    Paedo sentenced for raping and filming children 26 AGOSTO 2017


    CHILD PORN ADDICTION 16 28 agosto 2017


    "Operation Bane" against rising online child sexual exploitation 1 settembre 2017

    In Italia 11 stupri al giorno 2 settembre 2017




    Ti piace?

    Nessun commento:

    Posta un commento

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...