Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

martedì 29 agosto 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 173

ROCKFORD - A man wanted for the sexual abuse of a child under the age of 13 turns himself into police.
A warrant was issued for Shanan Berry's, 28, arrest after several months of investigation. Berry turned himself into police on Tuesday. He's charged with aggravated criminal sexual abuse and battery.
Due to the sensitive nature of the case and the age of the victim, no further details will be released.
LIMESTONE COUNTY, Ala. – A jury has returned a guilty verdict in the trial of 65-year-old William Wesley Bryant Jr., of Elkmont.
The jury deliberated for less than an hour and found Bryant guilty on all counts, including three counts of sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12, and one count of 1st degree sodomy of a child under 12.
The trial began on August 21. The victim was asked to testify as well as several other relatives.
Bryant faces anywhere from 10 to 99 years in prison and a $60,000 fine for first-degree sodomy, and 2 to 20 years and a $30,000 fine for each count of sexual abuse.
He is set to be sentenced in Judge Robert Baker’s courtroom at a later date.

LONDON, Ky (LEX 18) London Police say that a 73-year-old man was arrested for sexually abusing a 12-year-old child.
Police say that the child told them in an interview that they had been sexually abused by Wilkie Smith, of East Bernstadt. They say that this occurred over the recent summer school break.
London Police said that while a detective interviewed Smith, Smith admitted to committing sexual acts. 
Smith was charged with first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy, first-degree sexual abuse, and two counts of incest
He was lodged in the Laurel County Detention Center. 

East Bernstadt Man Charged With Sexual Abuse Of Child Aug 23, 2017

WHITE COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – After an intense manhunt, a suspected child rapist was captured in a heavily wooded area of White County.
The 51-year-old man reportedly raped an 11-year-old girl Sunday afternoon before fleeing.
The girl didn’t report the incident to her parents until Monday afternoon, which is when Goodlettsville police got involved in the case.
According to an arrest warrant, the victim was helping Sterling Carter, 51, clean bathrooms at a church in Goodlettsvillle where the rape occurred.
Police said Carter is a survivalist, but is also armed. He had also reportedly been in contact with family members before he was eventually convinced to surrender himself to authorities Thursday.
Investigators said Carter is related to the child he is accused of raping.
Once in custody, detectives discovered a loaded semi-automatic handgun in his possession.
When asked if he wanted to talk with News 2, Carter replied, “I don’t have anything to say to y’all.”
White County will transfer custody to Goodlettsville where detectives will talk to him about the child rape.
“Right now all I know is he said he is ok and he says that he’s going to be ok. He appears to be lucid and understands what’s going on,” Det. Isom said.
Detectives told News 2 Carter confessed to a family member.

Suspected child rapist arrested after intense manhunt ends in White County Andy Cordan 

A 28-year-old Pear Park man accused of giving a teenaged neighbor girl alcohol and raping her could be charged with sexual assault and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Tyler Brian Robinson was arrested nearly two weeks after Mesa County sheriff’s deputies received a report from a relative of the 16-year-old victim, according to an arrest affidavit.
The teen told an investigator that on Aug. 12, she went to Robinson’s house with two friends, aged 16 and 18.
The girl said her 16-year-old friend “just started slamming shots” of alcohol, but she herself didn’t want to get drunk so she had one beer, the affidavit said. The teen said she walked to a grassy area near Robinson’s house to lie down.
She said Robinson followed her, held her down and forcibly raped her in the grassy area, according to the report. The teen said Robinson stopped and she ran back to his house to get her friend, who was passed out.
The 18-year-old who was still at Robinson’s home said she asked the younger girl what happened, and the teen said Robinson “took advantage of me,” the report said.
The 18-year-old said she got angry at Robinson and left. The 16-year-old victim said Robinson then attacked her a second time while she tried to say no, according to the affidavit. The teen who passed out told investigators that when she woke up she saw part of the rape and heard her friend telling Robinson to stop, the report said.
A nurse who examined the teen reported bruises and abrasions on her body “would tend to corroborate her version of events,” according to the affidavit.
Robinson was arrested on suspicion of felony sexual assault with force, misdemeanor sexual assault with a 15- or 16-year-old with a 10-year age difference, and two counts of felony contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Wednesday in court, Mesa County prosecutor Trish Mahre asked for a high-cash bond.
“This was a very terrifying incident for her,” Mahre told Mesa County Judge Michael Grattan.
Public Defender Emily Thayer asked for a personal-recognizance or cash-surety bond, noting Robinson’s strong ties to Mesa County, lack of a violent criminal history and good record of showing up to court.
Grattan issued a $25,000 cash-only bond. He also ordered Robinson to move to avoid contact with the victim who lives nearby, and to have no contact with her or anyone under the age of 18 except his own children.


A 51-year-old paedophile who raped a 13-year-old girl has been sentenced to 11 years and eight months in prison.
Ian Shepherd, of Clumber Street in Kirkby-in-Ashfield, appeared at Nottingham Crown Court today (Thursday, August 24) having admitted to four counts of rape on Tuesday (August 22).
Detective Constable Mary Foster said: "Shepherd is a very manipulative, evil, dishonest individual who is capable of committing such horrific abuse on a child,

"The victim and her family have shown such strength and bravery in reporting what had happened and seeing the case through court and we hope it encourages other victims to come forward.
"We hope the family can find some closure from the outcome today and move forward,

He originally denied the offences, which were reported to police in March, but changed to a guilty plea on the first day of trial.
As well as the prison sentence, he also received a Sexual Harm Prevention Order and will have to sign the Sex Offenders Register for life.


ELKHORN—Across his life, Jeffery S. Pestor, a convicted child sex offender and admitted pedophile, self-reported having 21 victims, nine of them family members.
Judge Kristine Drettwan said Pestor, 55, Elkhorn, is the reason maximum sentences exist. On Tuesday, she ordered him to serve 85 years in prison followed by 45 years of extended supervision.
You are a certain, dangerous and imminent threat,” Drettwan said. “The maximum is the minimum required.”
Pestor was sentenced in Walworth County Court on Tuesday after pleading guilty to two persistent repeater counts of first-degree child sexual assault for having inappropriate sexual contact with a 4-year-old girl he knows in late July 2016, according to court documents. He also pleaded guilty to possessing child porn after police found a computer Pestor told a relative to destroy.
Pestor in 1989 was sentenced to 15 years in prison for abducting a young girl in 1984, taking her to a cemetery, forcing her into sex acts and throwing her out of the car, causing the girl to hit her head on a tombstone.
Assistant District Attorney Diane Donohoo, who recounted the details from the 1984 incident, asked Drettwan to make sure Pestor “never walked the Earth a free man again.”
An Elkhorn police officer who said he remembers the incident 30 years ago was in court Tuesday.
The most recent victim's mother and grandmother spoke at the sentencing and said Pestor has victimized three generations of their family over 40 years.
The victim's grandmother called for the death penalty.
“Jeffery has inflicted pain, suffering and bloodshed,” the victim's grandmother said. “He enjoyed seeing the fear within us because he knew he still had control. And he thrived off of it.”
Wisconsin in 1853 was the first state to abolish the death penalty for all crimes, according to the Death Penalty Information Center.
Donohoo asked for a sentence that would ensure Pestor dies in prison.

“That is our goal here,” she said.
Pestor's history led Drettwan to ask repeatedly: Is rehabilitation for Pestor possible?

Pestor has been interested in children since about when he was in high school and is beyond any rehabilitation, Donohoo said.
“No sentence will change him,” she said.
The girl from the 1984 abduction and assault is now grown and said she was willing to testify at Pestor's trial if the recent case had not ended in a plea, Donohoo said.
The young girl from the most recent incident will have to go to counseling, the girl's mother said.
No 5-year-old should have to do that,” she said. “You (Pestor) victimized my daughter, and she will never be OK. She will never be the same.
The victim's grandmother said if the cries against Pestor were heard back in the 1970s, maybe future incidents could have been prevented.
Drettwan agreed and apologized.
“You can never get out of prison,” Drettwan said. “I will not let you hurt someone else.”


BAY COUNTY, Fla. (WJHG/WECP) - Bay County Sheriff's officials have arrested a man on child molestation charges.
Here's the press release sent to us by BCSO:
The Bay County Sheriff’s Office was contacted by the Department of Children and Families and asked to respond to a residence on [redacted] in Youngstown on August 18, 2017, in reference to a possible physical and sexual abuse of children.
Deputies arrived intending to make contact with the suspect Charles Robert LeFave, age 56. Once contact was made with other residents in the home, deputies were told that when LeFave had seen the BCSO patrol vehicle on the property, he had stated he would not be taken and intended to go back to Massachusetts, and then fled out the back door.
The juveniles involved were taken to the Gulf Coast Children’s Advocacy Center to CPT [Child Protection Team] interviews and disclosed LeFave had, in some cases, touched them on the genitals or forced them to kiss him. One juvenile stated LeFave had hit him a year ago and bloodied his nose.
Upon returning to the residence on [redacted], deputies found LeFave had returned to the home. He was interviewed and after the interview was arrested and charged with two counts of Lewd and Lascivious Molestation on a Child Under the age of 12.

BCSO makes child molestation arrest Aug 24, 2017

A 42-year-old man has today, Thursday 24 August 2017, been sentenced in connection with a series of rape and child abuse offences.  
Gary Izatt, of Icknield Way in Thetford, was charged in August 2016 by officers from Norfolk Constabulary’s Safeguarding Children Online Team (SCOLT) with 28 offences.
Izatt pleaded guilty in June to 8 counts of rape, 4 counts of sexual assault by penetration, three counts of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, four counts of possession of indecent images and one count of sexual assault by touching. The other offences will remain on file.
The assaults began in June 2012 and continued until his arrest in August 2016.  Izatt had befriended his victims and then abused them countless times.  The offences he was convicted of relate to two girls who were aged 13 or under at the time.
When sentencing Izatt to 18 years in prison with a seven year extension, Judge Ayres described his offences as "humiliating and degrading" to both children who are under 13. He described Izatt as a "dangerous individual" who posed a serious risk of significant harm in the future.  
Following today's Norwich Crown Court sentencing, the officer who led the investigation, Detective Constable Steve Hunt, from the SCOLT, said: "This has been a complex investigation into a predatory and calculating paedophile who has now been taken off the streets.
"I would also like to offer my thanks to the victims and their families for their bravery and unwavering support for the police whilst the case has unfolded.  I hope this sentence will offer them some sort of closure and allow them to start taking steps to rebuild their lives after the terrible ordeal that they have been through.”
Detective Sergeant Dave McCormack, who supervises the SCOLT team, said: "SCOLT officers have worked closely on this case with the Multi-Agency Sexual Exploitation team, Children Services, safeguarding officers at the Iceni Academy, the ROSE Project and Independent Sexual Violence Advisors from the Harbour Centre.  They all offered support to three brave vulnerable children to allow them to provide evidence to secure a prosecution against what can only be described as a despicable individual and a danger to those we treasure most.”
"This enquiry highlights how important we consider all allegations of abuse and should assure other victims of abuse that every report is fully investigated by Norfolk Constabulary, with specialist officers guiding victims through the process.”   
Izatt was also placed on the Sex Offenders Register for life.

Man jailed for 18 years for rape and child abuse offences 24 AUGUST 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 172 29 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo jailed for raping 2 girls aged 5 and 6 26 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo boy scout leader sexually assaulted 3 boys for years 26 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo pastor sentenced for sexually abusing teens 26 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo sentenced for raping and filming children 26 AGOSTO 2017


CHILD PORN ADDICTION 16 28 agosto 2017


5-year-old kindergarten girl raped by 30-year-old van driver 29 agosto 2017


15-year-old rapist arrested for killing mom in front of her children 29 agosto 2017




Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...