Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

giovedì 17 agosto 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 166

Patricio Mata was arrested in connection with the sexual abuse of a child by Alice police officers.
The mother of the 9-year-old child reported the abuse to police when she discovered Mata, 52, had sexually abused the child multiple times over the course of a year, according to Investigator Juan Charles.
Mata is a well-known by the family and entrusted him with the child’s care on different occasions.
The case is still under investigation.
Mata was booked into the Jim Wells County jail and charged with sexual abuse of a child continuous. He was released from custody Thursday on a $25,000 bond.


OSHKOSH - A 62-year-old Berlin man accused of sexually assaulting a teenage boy in a tavern nearly three decades ago pleaded no contest.
Abraham K. Mauritz, 62, of Berlin, appeared in Winnebago County Circuit Court, where he faces charges of third-degree sexual assault and child abuse. He previously was charged with second-degree sexual assault of a child.
According to court documents, a 40-year-old man went to Oshkosh police, saying Mauritz gave him alcohol and engaged him in unwanted sexual intercourse when the two were cleaning an Oshkosh tavern one night in the late 1980s.
When investigators asked Mauritz whether he sexually assaulted boys, Mauritz said he had the right to not incriminate himself, documents stated. He also showed detectives an agreement two boys signed in 2000, holding him harmless from “all charges, statements and accusations.”
During a 2013 interview with a Berlin police officer about similar allegations, Mauritz said were it not for the agreement, he “would have something to worry about.”
If formally convicted, Mauritz could face a maximum sentence of 40 years in prison. His next court appearance is set for Oct. 23.

BATAVIA – Joel Becerril, 37, of the 1200 block of East Wilson Street, Batavia, was convicted of sexually assaulting a young child he knew, according to a news release from the Kane County State’s Attorney’s Office.
He was convicted of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child, a Class X felony, and of aggravated criminal sexual abuse, the Aug. 14 release stated.
Kane County Assistant State’s Attorneys Megan Baxter and Matthew Rodgers presented evidence that between 2006 and 2010, Becerril sexually assaulted a child younger than 13 years old, according to the release.
“This defendant’s family pressured … the victim to try to silence her; but when a child discloses sexual abuse, we will always listen, and we will always pursue justice and accountability,” Kane County State’s Attorney Joe McMahon stated in the release.
Becerril, who waived his right to a jury trial, was convicted Aug. 9 by Associate Judge Linda Abrahamson, who set his next court appearance for 1:30 p.m. Oct. 4 for motions and sentencing, stated the release, noting he faces a sentence of between 18 and 97 years in prison.
In addition, Becerril must register for life in accordance with the Illinois Sexual Offender 

A northeast Missouri man will be heading to prison, after being convicted of raping a child for several years.

Audrain County Prosecutor Jacob Shellabarger says 62-year-old Ralph Harbit of Mexico has been convicted of rape and child molestation.
Shellabarger says Harbit raped the girl between 2007 and 2009, adding that the victim was eight to ten years old at the time.
Shellabarger says Harbit also used his position “to abuse and harm her family to keep this girl silent.”
Shellabarger has released a statement, which reads, in part: “Ralph Harbit’s reign of terror through a family that loved and trusted him has caused great damage. Harbit took absolutely no responsibility and showed no remorse in raping and molesting a little girl, and used his position to abuse and harm her family to keep this girl silent. He divided a family and put a young girl in a position where she felt her whole world depended on keeping silent about what Ralph Harbit did to her. Most of us can’t imagine the kind of mental and physical pain and pressure that places on a child, and how damaging it can be.”
An October 20th sentencing date has been set in Mexico, before Judge Wesley Dalton. Harbit faces a sentence of five to 45 years in prison.
Harbit will also be required to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.
Prosecutor Shellabarger thanks the Mid-Missouri Chapter of Bikers Against Child Abuse, praising what he calls BACA’s “steady and long-lasting support for the family involved in this case.” Shellabarger also praises investigators from the Mexico Public Safety Department.

Missouri man convicted of raping child over a three-year period 

UTICA, OH (WCMH) — Deputies in Licking County say a man has been arrested after he raped a 9-year-old girl.
According to the Licking County Sheriff’s Office, deputies received information on a possible sexual assault that occurred in Utica.
Deputies say the girl told them she was sexually assaulted on multiple occasions between July 1 and July 15, by Eli Cummons, 29.
According to deputies, Cummons admitted to sexually assaulting the victim multiple times, and showing her pornographic images.
Cummons has been arrested and a grand jury will consider additional charges in the near future.

Licking Co. man accused of raping 9-year-old girl NBC4 Staff 

A Logan County man was indicated by a Logan County Grand Jury on one count of first degree rape (victim under 12-years old age), one count of first degree sexual abuse and one count of first degree persistent felony offender.
Cody M. Gormley, 23, of 3272 Buena Vista Road in Russellville, has an active warrant for his arrest, with a $45,000 cash bond.
According to the indictment, on or between May 1, 2017, and May 23, 2017, Gormley knowingly and unlawfully committed first degree rape when he engaged in sexual intercourse with an 8-year-old juvenile in Logan County.
During that same time period, according to the indictment, Gormley also committed the offense of first degree sexual abuse when he subjected another person to sexual conduct when he placed his genitals on an 8-year-old juvenile for sexual gratification.
Gormley is charged with being a persistent felony in the first degree being over the age of 21 and having previously been convicted of the following felonies: first degree possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine) — 2 years, receiving stolen property under $10,000- 3 years and complicity to commit burglary, third degree — 5 years. He was convicted of the crimes in Logan County Circuit Court.
If you have any information to the whereabouts of Gormley, please contact the Emergency Communications Center at 270-726-4911. Only your information is needed, not your identity.

GULFPORT, Miss. (AP) - Mississippi authorities say a homeless man convicted in Mississippi and Louisiana of sexually abusing children has hanged himself in jail.
Coastal news media report that 28-year-old Jared Anthony Epperson was found hanging by bed sheets in his cell after being served lunch on Friday in the Harrison County jail.
A news release said guards performed CPR and brought back a pulse, but he died in a hospital.
The Sun Herald reports that Epperson had been convicted in 2008 of indecent behavior with a juvenile in Lafayette, Louisiana, and in 2009 of sexual battery and touching a child for lustful purposes in Harrison County.
He was arrested July 27 for violating state probation and was serving five years in the Harrison County jail on that charge.

Homeless man accused of child sex abuse hangs self in jail Aug 15, 2017 

A 33-year-old Lincoln man found guilty of sexually abusing a 12-year-old girl and her two brothers who he was supposed to be taking care of will have to serve at least the next three decades in prison.
Carlos Tucker continues to maintain his innocence, despite the verdict in June, Deputy Lancaster County Public Defender John Jorgensen said Tuesday.
He said Tucker has been more consistent than the victims, who had numerous discrepancies in what they said happened, and not just on minor details. Jorgensen said there was every indication they were lying.
At trial in June, the siblings — who live out of state now — each described a single afternoon in March 2016 when Tucker watched them while their mom was at work. They said he came up with games and gave candy to the winners.
It escalated from a game where the winner was the last to laugh at a movie to a game called "hide the clothes."
By the end, Tucker had put a pornographic movie on and told the children they were going to act out what they saw as "sex ed," the 12-year-old girl said.
She and her brothers said they were told to perform sexual acts on each other and that Tucker made her perform a sex act on him.
Tucker took the stand to deny any of it happened.
But, in the end, a Lancaster County jury found him guilty of first-degree sexual assault of a child and two other sex offenses.
District Judge Darla Ideus said these children had trusted Tucker, which allowed him to abuse them.
"I have seen nothing from you to indicate remorse," she said.
Or even empathy or sympathy, Ideus added.
She said Tucker's imprisonment was necessary to protect the public and sentenced him to 50 to 90 years in prison. With a mandatory minimum, Tucker will have to serve at least 32½ years before he's eligible for parole.
Tucker also will be subject to lifetime community supervision and a possible civil commitment, as well as being on the sex offender registry. 

A man charged with multiple counts of sexual abuse and rape of a child has entered not guilty pleas to his crimes.
The suspect, Paul Peters, stood before Judge Derek Pullan on Tuesday in Provo’s Fourth District Court with his attorney, Michael Brown.
Peters, 57, entered not guilty pleas to the 11 crimes with which he is charged: five first-degree felonies of sodomy on a child, three first-degree felonies of aggravated sexual abuse of a child, and two first-degree felonies of rape of a child.
Peters is already serving a prison sentence of zero to five years after telling an undercover police officer, posing as a 13-year-old girl, that he wanted to engage in sexual relations.
Peters was charged again in April after a woman came to the police, telling them he had sexually abused her in the early 2000s.
According to charging documents filed in court, Peters inappropriately touched the woman, who was underage at the time, at least five or six times and also forced her to touch him inappropriately.
Peters made her perform sexual acts with him as well, reports state, and attempted to engage in sexual intercourse.
All of the charges carry a minimum mandatory charge of no less than six years to life in prison.
Peters will next appear in court Oct. 31 for oral arguments between his attorney and the prosecution.
Peters is Gov. Gary Herbert’s half-brother.

A Waco man was sentenced to 35 years in prison for sexually assaulting two young sisters starting in 2013.
Roman Beltran, 27, pleaded guilty to five counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child and three counts of indecency with a child by contact in a plea bargain with prosecutors.
Judge Ralph Strother of Waco’s 19th State District Court sentenced Beltran to five 35-year prison terms plus three 20-year terms. Beltran will serve the sentences concurrently, meaning he must serve a minimum of 17-and-a-half years before he can seek parole.
According to court records, Beltran sexually assaulted the young girls starting in May 2013, when they were 5 and 4.
In victim-impact statements Tuesday, both girls said they were scared of him and continue to have nightmares about him sneaking into their rooms at night. The younger girl said she pulls her hair out every day from the effects of the abuse.
“If I was a judge, I would leave you in prison for the rest of your life so you won’t hurt me again,” she said.
The older girl said she has trouble trusting people now.
“I hate you because you made me feel this way,” she said.

Waco man gets 35 years in child sex abuse TOMMY WITHERSPOON wacotrib.com August 16 2017



CHILD RAPISTS 165 17 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo school police officer sexually abused 4 boys 17 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo jailed for raping 2 boys 16 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo catholic teacher who raped 10-year-old altar boy to be released 16 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo catholic brother sexually abused boy for years 16 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo wrestling coach sexually abused children 16 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo special effects artist jailed for raping 4 young children 16 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo pastor arrested for serial rape of 3 young sisters 15 AGOSTO 2017


HIV positive paedo sexually assaulted 15-year-old boy 15 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo sadist minister sentenced on child porn charges 15 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo jailed for using popular livestreaming app 15 AGOSTO 2017


Serial paedo priest raped girl on the altar 15 AGOSTO 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 162 14 AGOSTO 2017


Clerical abuse scandal hits Argentine president's school 14 AGOSTO 2017


Paedos sexually assaulted boy at costume parties 13 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo teacher sentenced for sex parties with boys 13 AGOSTO 2017

Porn Addicted Rapists 52 10 agosto 2017


Killed by Porn 7 agosto 2017


FEMALE RAPISTS 16 17 agosto 2017


Uber driver jailed for raping drunk female passenger 17 agosto 2017


SERIAL RAPISTS 40 16 agosto 2017


12-year-old girl raped, strangled to death 15 agosto 2017


32.year old woman raped, murdered by security guard 15 agosto 2017 


Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...