Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

giovedì 17 agosto 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 165

GARVIN COUNTY, Okla. -- A three-year-old child is at the center of an investigation involving sexual abuse by an adult, Garvin County Sheriff Larry Rhodes said.
Leonard Dale Barrett of Lindsay was arrested and jailed. He was charged with lewd acts to a child. 
Rhodes said the 56-year-old suspect recently moved to the Lindsay area from Massachusetts.
The sheriff's office and the Department of Human Services are continuing to investigate the offenses.

A man convicted on child molestation and rape accusations was sentenced last week to over 200 years in prison, authorities said.
John Richard Green, 46, was sentenced by Judge Candace Heidelberger to 208 years to life in prison on 16 counts of lewd act upon a child, one count of rape and one count of continuous sexual abuse of a child, said Chris Walsh, assistant district attorney.
Jurors acquitted Green on two rape accusations, authorities have said.
Green is eligible for parole, Walsh said, after he spends 208 years behind bars.
"The defendant is a monster who preyed upon the most vulnerable victims in our society," Walsh said in an email. "This sentence is appropriate and just."
Keri Klein, the county's public defender, couldn't be reached for comment.
The jury over six days in June heard that Green had access to three girls over several years. He molested them in locations across Nevada County. The victims disclosed the abuse years later, authorities said.
Deputies first arrested Green in 2015 after a two-month investigation. At the time authorities said the allegations spanned 11 years and ended in 2014.

John Richard Green sentenced to over 200 years on molestation charges in Nevada County Superior Court Alan Riquelmy theunion.com August 14, 2017 


BATON ROUGE - Deputies have arrested a man suspected of raping a teenage girl on new charges after another victim came forward this month.

According to the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office, 25-year-old Nicholas Waxley of Pride was booked on charges of molestation of a juvenile Monday after a victim told authorities of an encounter that occurred three years ago.

The victim, who was 16 years old at the time of the incident, told officers that Waxley had forced her to perform sexual acts on him.

According to arrest records, the incident occurred while the victim was visiting family. She told deputies she and Waxley were in an upstairs bedroom when he began inappropriately touching her. The victim says she initially resisted Waxley's advances but felt she had no other choice but to listen to his repeated commands.

She told officers that Waxley had been a person she confided in up to that point.

The sheriff's office said the victim was once again visiting family a few weeks later when Waxley unexpectedly visited. She says he asked her to talk upstairs, where he sexually assaulted her for a second time. Waxley then told the victim he was not getting along with the mother of his child and did not want to get caught "sleeping with a bunch of women".

Waxley was previously arrested in July after another victim told authorities that he had raped her three years ago, when she was only 13 years old.

In that case, deputies said Waxley raped the girl and told her that he would tell others about her secrets if she told anyone about the incident. Waxley also gave the victim an emergency contraceptive the next day.

The victim later told deputies that Waxley had previously molested her on multiple occassions several years prior. She told them she didn't report the rape until recently because when she told family and friends about the molestations, they put her in counseling rather than reporting it to authorities.


A predator sexually assaulted a young woman while she was asleep after they had met outside a Nuneaton nightclub.
Dean Cocks’ victim woke to find her assaulting her and, petrified, pretended to be asleep.
Cocks, 39, of St Marys Road, Nuneaton, was jailed for two years and three months.

He had denied a charge of sexual assault, but after more than six hours a jury at Warwick Crown Court found him guilty by unanimous verdict.
But he was cleared an allegation of rape after he told the jury that, because of alcoholism and liver disease, he suffered from erectile dysfunction.

What did the prosecution say?

Prosecutor Anthony Warner said that in October 2015 the 19-year-old victim went out drinking with a friend, and they ended up in a nightclub in Nuneaton town centre.
In the early hours of the morning they were sitting on a wall with a man her friend had met when she got talking to Cocks, who was rolling a cigarette.
Her friend suggested they all go back to her home, and after taking a taxi there, they went straight upstairs where her friend and the other man went into her bedroom and Cocks went into her sister’s bedroom with the 19-year-old.
“They chatted and then they started to snog,” said Mr Warner.
“She said she did not want to have sex and he said he was fine with that.”
There was, however, some sexual contact between Cocks and the woman, before she said they should go to sleep, and did so face-down on the bed.
She woke to realise Cocks was sexually assaulting her, but was too scared to say anything and pretended to still be asleep – and it was alleged he had then raped her.

The young woman said that after he stopped, she lay there for a while and then got up and put some clothes on before going to tell her friend what had happened.
She burst into tears and asked her to tell Cocks he would have to go, and to find out his name – which her friend did by saying she wanted to keep in touch through Facebook.
The victim then went home, having told her mother some of what had happened in a text message, but did not report it to the police until later that month.
After the jury returned its verdicts, Mr Warner revealed that in December 2015, Cocks had been convicted of sexual assault and been given a community order.
Mr Barnes said: “It’s a sentence which will be extremely keenly felt, to be going to custody for the first time at his age and with his health problems.”

A man facing 20 sex related charges, including nine counts of rape involving a child under the age of 13, is expected to appear in court.

Anthony Moore, 36, was indicted at the end of July on seven counts of gross sexual imposition, nine counts of rape of a victim under the age of 13, three counts of forceable rape and a single count of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, according to court records.


Moore, if convicted, could face life in prison, court records said

Man facing 20 sex related charges could face life in prison August 14, 2017 KTEN News

A Houston man has been charged with aggravated rape in a case involving a preteen New Orleans East girl who was sometimes in his care.
An Orleans Parish grand jury handed up the indictment against 51-year-old Gabriel Hunter charging the Texas man with raping the girl at a house on Hayne Boulevard between May 2011 and August 2013. Authorities said the girl was raped at age 10 but did not disclose the incident until she was 12, because Hunter had threatened to kill her father if she ever told anyone.
Hunter was arrested July 13 on allegations of sexual battery and child molestation, and had remained jailed in lieu of a $150,000 bond. After the grand jury returned the more severe charge of aggravated rape -- which carries a mandatory life prison sentence upon conviction -- Criminal District Judge Paul Bonin increased Hunter's bond amount to $1 million.
Hunter is scheduled to enter a plea Tuesday when arraigned before Criminal District Judge Camille Buras.

The young accuser spoke twice with forensic interviewers at Children's Hospital New Orleans and gave a "clear and detailed history" of sexual abuse by Hunter, the documents said. Her account included penile and digital penetration of her vagina, according to an arrest warrant affidavit sworn by NOPD child abuse Detective Bianca Delrish. The girl also told interviewers that Hunter "would put a Dollar General bag over his penis" and rub it over her genitals.
Hunter's public defender had expected to contest whether there was probable cause to continue holding the defendant at a preliminary hearing last Thursday. But the hearing was rendered moot and canceled with the return of the grand jury's indictment.
FARMINGTON — A Farmington man has been convicted of six child sex assault charges stemming from a 2010 case after he was declared competent to stand trial last year after spending more than four years at a secure health facility.
Frank Little, 49, was convicted by a jury of one count of criminal sexual penetration in the first degree, three counts of criminal sexual penetration in the second degree and two counts of criminal sexual contact of a minor in the second degree, according to court documents.
He was charged on June 23, 2010, in Farmington district court and was accused of sexually assaulting two young female relatives, according to the arrest warrant affidavit.
One of the female relatives told Farmington police about the sexual assaults when she was 19 years old, with the incidents alleged to have taken place around 2003 and 2010, according to court documents.
Ruth Wheeler, Little's public defender, did not respond to requests for comment.
Dustin O’Brien, San Juan County Chief deputy district attorney, said Little was found not competent to stand trial in 2012.
He said there was clear and convincing evidence that he was dangerous, and he was sent to the New Mexico Behavioral Health Institute in Las Vegas, N.M., in summer 2012.
In a May 25, 2012, order, Judge John Dean Jr. ruled that Little remained incompetent to proceed with a trial and that "there is not a substantial probability that (Little) will become competent to proceed in this matter with a reasonable period of time," according to the order.
Little was scheduled to be held at the Las Vegas facility until June 3, 2070, as he was ordered to serve the maximum sentence for four of the charges.
Last year, the DA's Office learned that Little had obtained competency through treatment, and Dean ordered Little to be transferred back to the San Juan County Adult Detention Center on July 21, 2016, according to the order.
He was booked into the county jail on Aug. 1, 2016, where he remained incarcerated on Friday.
Little was also evaluated and rejected from pretrial services in November 2016, partially due to him not having a place to live within the court's jurisdiction.
During an Aug. 4 arraignment, Little pleaded not guilty to the charges. A sentencing hearing for Little is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. on Aug. 23.
The DA's Office has not finalized its recommendation for sentencing, O'Brien said.
The convictions on the six charges carry a minimum of 18 years in prison to a maximum of 93 years of prison time.

A 30-year-old Gilboa man has been arrested on three counts of criminal sexual act in the second degree, one count of sexual abuse in the second degree and three counts of endangering the welfare of a child, according to a media release from the Schoharie County Sheriff's Office.
Christopher Machia was arrested  following a complaint  of possible inappropriate computer activity on July 26. After an investigation, the sheriff's office said, it was revealed Machia may have had an inappropriate relationship with a 14-year-old girl.
He was arraigned in Jefferson Town Court where he was sent to Schoharie County jail on $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond. A preliminary hearing was held in Jefferson Town Court, where he was send back to jail on the bail/bond to await a grand jury.
According to the release, official suspect that Machia may have other victims. Those who have more information contact investigators at (518) 295-2217.

Gilboa man faces child sex charges August 15 2017


ELIZABETHTOWN, Pa. (WHTM) – A prison inmate serving time for sexually abusing a child has been charged with the abuse of two other children.
The Lancaster County district attorney’s office says 44-year-old Brian T. Morningstar sexually abused two boys between 2011 and 2013, when he lived in Elizabethtown.
Prosecutors say the boys were ages 3 and 7 when the abuse began. The boys told a relative about the abuse, and the relative contacted police last year.

Paedo school police officer sexually abused 4 boys 17 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo jailed for raping 2 boys 16 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo catholic teacher who raped 10-year-old altar boy to be released 16 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo catholic brother sexually abused boy for years 16 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo wrestling coach sexually abused children 16 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo special effects artist jailed for raping 4 young children 16 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo pastor arrested for serial rape of 3 young sisters 15 AGOSTO 2017


HIV positive paedo sexually assaulted 15-year-old boy 15 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo sadist minister sentenced on child porn charges 15 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo jailed for using popular livestreaming app 15 AGOSTO 2017


Serial paedo priest raped girl on the altar 15 AGOSTO 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 162 14 AGOSTO 2017


Clerical abuse scandal hits Argentine president's school 14 AGOSTO 2017


Paedos sexually assaulted boy at costume parties 13 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo teacher sentenced for sex parties with boys 13 AGOSTO 2017

Porn Addicted Rapists 52 10 agosto 2017


Killed by Porn 7 agosto 2017


FEMALE RAPISTS 16 17 agosto 2017


Uber driver jailed for raping drunk female passenger 17 agosto 2017


SERIAL RAPISTS 40 16 agosto 2017


12-year-old girl raped, strangled to death 15 agosto 2017


32.year old woman raped, murdered by security guard 15 agosto 2017 


Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...