Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

lunedì 14 agosto 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 162

MT. VERNON — Sexual assault suspect Charles Mick has been found mentally fit to stand trial
A six-person jury returned a verdict declaring Mick fit after about 30 minutes of deliberations. Mick's fitness trial began on Tuesday and concluded Wednesday morning.
“We're happy with the verdict and I want to thank (Assistant State's Attorney) Sonja Ligon for handling that trial on behalf of the state,” said Jefferson County State's Attorney Sean Featherstun.
The criminal case will now move forward. Mick, 32, of the 19200 block of North Village Lane, faces three counts each of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child and aggravated criminal sexual abuse.
He is accused of committing sexual acts with two children under the age of 13. The acts with one victim happened between March 21 and 27, 2015, and with the other between 2006 and 2009. Mick was arrested July 8, 2016.
The defense requested the fitness trial after disagreeing with the findings of a fitness evaluation performed by Dr. Angeline Stanislaus.
At the trial, prosecutors argued Mick was fit to stand trial despite any disabilities he may have.
Ligon conceded in her opening remarks Tuesday that Mick suffers from an intellectual disability affecting his ability to read, write and do math.
However, the fitness evaluation determined Mick is able to understand the nature of court proceedings and could assist in his own defense, Ligon said.
“He had an ability to engage with (Dr. Stanislaus), to have a conversation with her,” Ligon said, later adding, “In the end, she found him fit to stand trial. She felt he met the legal definition of fitness.”
In August 2016, the defense raised a bona fide doubt as to Mick's fitness to stand trial.
Dr. Stanislaus then performed the fitness evaluation, finding Mick was fit to stand trial. The defense, however, disagreed with that conclusion and requested the fitness trial.
Later, the defense raised concerns Mick may suffer from Wernicke's Aphasia, a disorder that can impact someone's ability to understand and process language.
Defense attorney Paige Strawn previously made a motion to hire a neuropsychologist to evaluate Mick for this disorder but the motion was denied.
Strawn has also filed a motion to suppress incriminating statements allegedly made by Mick to police during an interview in April 2015. It has yet to be ruled upon.
The motion alleges that Mick's waiver of his Miranda rights and subsequent statement to police were not voluntary since he suffers from Wernicke's Aphasia. Mick was diagnosed with the condition when he was around 10 years old, the motion states.
“Not only does his long-standing diagnosis demonstrate that he does not process language properly, he also has a fairly low IQ,” the motion states. “Additionally, the defendant was not accompanied by his mother or father, who normally assisted him with day to day functioning.”
In her opening remarks, Ligon stressed that Mick may have shown signs of this disorder when he was a child but did not display such signs during his interview with Stanislaus.
A pre-trial/status hearing for Mick has been set for 1:30 p.m. Friday.
The most serious charges against him are predatory criminal sexual assault of a child, a Class X felony punishable by six to 30 years in prison.
A 37-year-old Binghamton man is accused of sexually assaulting two children over the span of more than a decade, until the summer of 2015.
The grand jury in Broome County Court indicted Ronald D. Peterson on eight charges Monday, in connection with crimes that date back to 2004. At the time of some of the incidents, the victims were 8 and 6 years old, according to the indictment.
Peterson had been arrested by Binghamton police June 12 on a felony criminal sexual act charge, according to Broome County District Attorney Steve Cornwell.
The grand jury expanded the charges: felony counts of predatory sexual assault against a child, first-degree rape, first-degree sexual abuse and second-degree criminal sexual act.
If convicted of the most severe charges, two counts of predatory sexual assault, Peterson could face a prison term of at least 10 years and a maximum of life. He is expected to be arraigned in Broome County Court as a result of Monday's indictment.
Court papers do not specify the relationship, if any, between Peterson and the alleged victims.
Peterson is accused of oral sexual conduct in September 2009 with one victim who was 8 years old at the time, and also in the fall of 2013 with that same victim, according to court papers. He is also accused of crimes against that victim in the summer of 2015.
The second victim was raped by Peterson in the fall of 2004, when that victim was 6 years old, the indictment says. He is also accused of abusing that victim in October 2004 and in May 2013.
In a statement Wednesday announcing the indictment, Cornwell's office said all defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in court.
REINHOLDS, Pa. (WHTM) – A 70-year-old Lancaster County man is accused of sexually abusing a 4-year-old girl.
Donnie W. Painter, of Reinholds, was arrested on charges including involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child, statutory sexual assault, and unlawful contact with a minor, District Attorney Craig Stedman’s office said.
East Cocalico Township police were contacted about the alleged abuse in late July. The district attorney’s office said the girl confirmed the report to investigators.
Authorities said Painter, an acquaintance of the girl’s family, admitted to police, in part, to the conduct.
Painter is awaiting a preliminary hearing in Lancaster County Prison. Bail was set at $200,000.

Reinholds man arrested for child sexual abuse Myles Snyder, ABC27 News 

SANTA ANA (CBSLA.com) – Authorities believe a San Juan Capistrano man arrested last week on accusations he raped two teens in Santa Ana and San Juan Capistrano could have more victims.

Alejandro Hernandez Garcia, 41, faces charges of forcible rape, sodomy by force and rape by use of drug, according to the Orange County District Attorney’s Office.
According to prosecutors, on July 13, 2016, a 16-year-old girl was approached in San Juan Capistrano by a man she knew by the nickname of “Tiburon,” which means “shark” in Spanish. The suspect pulled her into a garage, locked the door and raped her, OCDA said.
On Aug. 18, 2016, the suspect approached a 19-year-old woman who was lost in Santa Ana. After providing her alcohol that contained an illegal drug, he raped her in the backseat of his car, prosecutors said.
On July 30, 2017, more than a year after the first sexual assault, Garcia went to the home of the 16-year-old victim, authorities say. She identified him and called the Orange County Sheriff’s Department.
Garcia was arrested Aug. 1 following a joint investigation by Santa Ana police and sheriff’s detectives.
Authorities believe he may have additional victims. Anyone with information on the case should call OCSD at 714-347-8794.

San Juan Capistrano Man Accused Of Raping 2 Teens August 9, 2017

A Monroe man should spend more than six years in prison for sodomy and drug delivery charges, a Benton County Circuit Court judge ruled Wednesday.
Marcos Romualdo Salgado pleaded no contest to one count of second-degree sodomy in accordance with a plea agreement with state prosecutors. The charge stemmed from allegations Salgado sexually abused a child younger than 12 between the years of 2012 and 2014.
“The act of sodomy in the state’s opinion in regards to a very young child is one of the most horrendous acts by an adult against a child,” Chief Deputy District Attorney Ryan Joslin said.
Salgado, who was shackled and wore black and white striped prison scrubs, spoke little during the hearing and communicated with the aid of a translator. Salgado’s attorney, John Rich, said his client denies the sexual abuse allegations but did not wish to go to trial and risk a higher sentence. A plea of no contest in Oregon still results in a conviction of the crime.
Judge Locke Williams sentenced Salgado to six years and three months in prison and three years and nine months of post-prison supervision. Salgado must also pay $800 in restitution to the ABC House, a child abuse intervention center in Albany, and register as a sex offender.
Also during the hearing, Salgado pleaded guilty to three counts of delivering methamphetamine within 1,000 feet of a school. Joslin said Salgado was a “regular deliverer of substantial amounts of meth into this community.”
Williams sentenced Salgado to five years and nine months in prison on the drug charges, but the sentence should be served at the same time as the sexual abuse case, he ruled.
Rich said Salgado will likely be deported from the United States when he is released from prison. 

MACON COUNTY, Ill. - MACON COUNTY,Ill. (WCIA) -- A Bethany Man has been sentenced for sexually abusing a child.
36-year old Ryan Morell will serve two 4 year sentences. It's For aggravated criminal sexual abuse.
Morell was convicted of abusing a girl under the age of 14 back In 2015. It happened in Blue Mound.
He will also have to serve two years of supervised release and register as a sex offender.
A Paso Robles man pleaded no contest in San Luis Obispo Superior Court to five charges related to the sexual abuse of a young girl, in exchange for the dismissal of dozens more related charges.
Gustavo Perez-Medina, 40, faces a total of 16 years in prison after entering pleas to charges of lewd act with a child under 14 years, sexual penetration of a victim under 14 years and oral copulation with a victim under 14 years.
According to the complaint against Perez-Medina, the victim was 8 at the time the abuse began in 2013. The abuse ended in March, shortly before Perez-Medina was taken into custody and charged.
Perez-Medina is scheduled to be sentenced Sept. 6. He is being held at San Luis Obispo County Jail on $100,000 bail. 

A 74-year-old Limestone County man has been sentenced to serve 10 years in prison after being convicted on two counts of sexual abuse of a child under age 12, an official said.
Jimmy Wayne Messer, of 20137 Rosie Road, Tanner, was sentenced Wednesday on the charges in Limestone County Circuit Court, said Limestone County District Attorney Brian Jones.
“We are very pleased with the outcome in Messer and hope that the victims can continue to heal and take comfort in this resolution,” Jones said Thursday.
Messer pleaded guilty to having sexual contact with two victims, Jones said. The abuse occurred Jan. 1, 2015, and June 1, 2016, court records show.
In accordance with the plea agreement, Circuit Judge Robert Baker sentenced Messer to 10 years on each count, with the sentences to run concurrently, Jones said.
Messer was first arrested June 30, 2016, by Limestone County Sheriff's Investigator Emily Lewter.

UPDATE: Athens man, 74, gets 10 years for child sexual abuse Jean Cole August 11 2017


On Aug. 9, Kenneth Pitisci, 77, was found guilty of sodomy in the first degree and sexual abuse of a child less than 12 by a Baldwin County jury.
Because Pitisci was over 21 and the victim was six years old or less at the time of the offense, the sentence enhancements require that he be sentenced to life without the possibility of parole.
The trial began Monday, Aug. 7 under Circuit Court Judge Jody Bishop and was prosecuted by Child Sex Crimes Assistant District Attorney Matt Simpson.
Simpson said many agencies and organizations came together to help bring the case to a successful close, including the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office, the Cobb County Georgia Police Department, SafePath Child Advocacy Center in Marietta, Ga., CAREHouse in Baldwin County and the investigators and victim service officers with the Baldwin County District Attorney’s Office.
“Prosecuting this case was a true team effort,” Simpson said. “The victims' family in this case are pleased with the verdict and are happy to have this process over."
The sentencing hearing for the case is set for Sept. 21.

Foley man found guilty of first degree sodomy, sexual abuse of a child under 12 August 10, 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 161 11 AGOSTO 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 160 11 AGOSTO 2017


Clerical abuse scandal hits Argentine president's school 14 AGOSTO 2017


Paedos sexually assaulted boy at costume parties 13 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo teacher sentenced for sex parties with boys 13 AGOSTO 2017


22-year-old man executed in a public for the rape and murder of a 4-year-old girl 14 agosto 2017


12-year-old girl raped in her home by 18-year-old boy 13 agosto 2017


22-year-old woman raped by 30 men over 5 months 13 agosto 2017


Teenage girl shot after being gang-raped 13 agosto 2017


 


Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...