Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...


venerdì 11 agosto 2017


A man convicted of sexually abusing a 7-year-old girl has been sentenced to prison.
Puyallup police told the public in November that they were looking for 40-year-old Marcus Francis Cordova. At the time, Cordova was suspected of assaulting the girl at her Puyallup home and of violating his probation.
He was arrested later that month near Tenino and in June pleaded guilty to second-degree assault with sexual motivation.
On Friday, Superior Court Judge Gretchen Leanderson sentenced him from four years to life in prison. It will be up to the state’s Indeterminate Sentencing Review Board to say when, or if, he’s released within that range.
Police said Cordova had been staying with the child’s mother at the time of the assault.
He is not allowed have contact with her or any other minors, should he be released.

A Tiffin man was arrested and charged for sexually abusing a child nearly 20 times over a five-year period.
According to police complaints, Clyde Winthrop Hinkle, 50, of Tiffin was arrested and faces several charges, including child endangerment with bodily injury, a class D felony; lascivious acts with a child, a class D felony; and second degree sexual abuse, a class B felony. 
A conviction on second-degree sexual abuse carries a penalty of up to 25 years in prison. 
The complaints stated that Hinkle told police he had the child, who was younger than 12, perform sexual acts on him several times over a five-year period.
He also admitted to having sex with the child, which was confirmed by medical examinations. 
The complaint stated the child had suffered "severe emotional, mental and physical distress" due to the years of abuse. 
Hinkle was booked at the Johnson County Jail at 4:15 p.m. Monday on the charges and is being held on a $105,000 bond. 

NORWICH (WBNG) -- There were several new developments that unfolded in Norwich regarding the death of 11-year-old Jacelyn O'Connor.

The two men accused of killing her were both scheduled to appear in court Tuesday. James Brower, 36 and Tobias Rundstrom-Wooding, 34, have been charged with first-degree murder. Prosecutors say Brower and Rundstrom-Wooding were in a romantic relationship. Prosecutors say they acted together to rape and kill Jacelyn in the early morning hours of July 30 at a home in Norwich.

Prosecutors say Brower’s two sons were the half-brothers of Jacelyn.
Both Brower and Rundstrom Wooding were scheduled to have preliminary hearings. That is where prosecutors must prove there is probable cause for the case to move forward. Rundstrom-Wooding waived the right to have his hearing. Brower appeared in court Tuesday afternoon.  The cases against both men will proceed.

The mother of murder victim Jacelyn O'Connor was emotional as she spoke out.

Mandy Martinez, who lives in the Bronx, says she hasn't seen her daughter in more than three years because Martinez has been battling addiction. Martinez was at the Town of Norwich Court Tuesday. She yelled "Why Jimmy?" several times as James Brower entered the courthouse. She says the two are former lovers.

Martinez added that Jacelyn suffered ongoing abuse throughout her life.

“I can't believe that everybody has come together like this. I didn't know she meant that much to everybody,” Martinez said.

Martinez says she has gotten sober and wanted to reconnect with her daughter. She said the two would text and video chat often. Martinez says she would send money to Jacelyn as well.

She was passionate about her feelings toward Brower. She says the two didn't see eye-to-eye at all and he once asked if he could adopt Jacelyn, to which she said, "No."

"I never wanted my kids alone with him," Martinez said. "But due to my past choices, I had no choice. And I feel like I am being punished. I feel like I am being punished for this."

Jacelyn's custodial mother is a woman named Rebecca Hamm. She says she took care of Jacelyn, along with her own children. Hamm tells 12 News that Jacelyn was at Brower's home regularly.

"She has been there all the time. She goes there every summer," Hamm said. "All through the summer she goes to visit. She goes there every other weekend. This has never happened. I have never felt that she was unsafe there and I just want the truth."

Hamm feels she is caught in the middle of this case. She is close with Brower's children and other members of his family.

"Our minds are just going around in circles," she said holding back tears. "When we close our eyes, we see it. We don't know what to know. We don't know what to think until we know the truth. We are never going to be settled. But justice needs to be paid, and I don't think there is enough justice out that that will be paid for what they did to her."

Brower's brother, Anthony Wilchynski stood by Hamm's side during an interview with the media. He says he feels torn.

"I am open to whatever," he said. "I am not going to say, 'Oh there is no way he did it.' I feel that in my heart, and I believe that in my heart. But in my mind, he was there. He was in the home. So it is very well possible he did it."

Testimony revealed new, graphic details about what happened the night Jacelyn was killed.

Four witnesses testified for the prosecution during James Brower's preliminary hearing. Again, Runstrom-Wooding waived his right to have a hearing and is currently in Chenango County Jail with Brower.

New York State Police Trooper Christopher Conti testified first. He arrested Brower. Conti testified Brower said "just kill me," shortly after being taken into custody.

NYSP Forensic Investigator Benjamin Carlin testified next. He said he found an image of child porn on Runstrom-Wooding computer depicting two young girls. He also says he found also found 21 Google searches about overdoses in the early morning hours of July 30. Police believe Jacelyn was raped and killed around 3-4 a.m.

NYSP Investigator Jamieson Tefft was the next witness. The 911 tape was played for the court to hear. Tefft responded to the call. Brower called 911 saying he believed Jacelyn was dead. Brower's two sons told him around 10:45 a.m. that day they thought she was dead, Tefft testified. Brower explained to the operator that his sons make sick jokes like that often and he did not believe them, the investigator said. Brower would not call 911 until 11:13 a.m. that morning.

Tefft then described the injuries to the Jacelyn. He said they indicated a sexual assault had occurred. He described seeing blood on the bed, floor and on her body. He described her face as being "purple."

He also described Brower as being "unusually calm," when he arrived and when he was being interviewed. Brower told Tefft Jacelyn had been sick a few days before but that after giving her medicine, she was feeling much better, according to the testimony.

An autopsy determined Jacelyn died of asphyxiation, and there were signs of a recent sexual assault.

After more than 90 minutes of graphic testimony, the judge concluded there was enough evidence to proceed with charges against Brower.

The prosecution argued Brower staged the 911 call and worked with Rundstrom-Wooding to create a story about what happened. The prosecution believes both men were present in the room when Jacelyn died.

What happens next?

Both Brower and Rundstrom-Wooding will have their cases go in front of a grand jury within the next 45 days, according to Chenango County District Attorney Joseph McBride. Grand Jury is secret to the public. Only prosecutors and those involved in the case will know when it happens.

Brower's attorney spoke to the media after the hearing. He anticipates both men will go to trial, but not together.

"There is a conflict of interest here. So there will be separate trials," Brower's attorney John Cameron said.

An attorney for Rundstrom-Wooding, Scott Clippinger, previously said his client "intends to fight this to the end.''

HUDSON — Two teens testified in Columbia County Court that Matthew Halstead molested and sodomized them.
Halstead, 23, of Greenport, faces two counts of first-degree criminal sexual act, a class B felony, in connection with a single incident involving a then-12-year-old following an extensive investigation.
Halstead is accused of engaging in sodomy and oral sex with a boy younger than 13 when Halstead was 18 and a boy younger than 17 when Halstead was 21.
Sexual acts involving the other victim occurred between Feb. 1, 2016 and May 1, 2016. The second victim reported the incident to the sheriff’s office Oct. 7.
Halstead has pleaded not guilty to the crimes.
The second victim, who is now 17, said he contacted Halstead through Facebook private message after seeing he was also a resident of Hudson. The teen then asked Halstead through message if he could buy him cigarettes. The two did not know each other prior to their Facebook encounter, the teen said.
The two then agreed to meet at a hair salon in Hudson and Halstead promised to deliver the cigarettes, the teen said. That is when Halstead asked him to lie down on a table in the back of the salon, the victim said. Then Halstead performed an oral sex act on him, the victim said.
A second incident occurred after the victim once again messaged Halstead to buy him cigarettes. They agreed to meet at a burger chain restaurant and the teen got in Halstead’s car. The teen testified they drove to Halstead’s house, where Halstead sodomized him in a bedroom.
Columbia County Assistant District Attorney Ryan Carty showed the victim several photos. The teen could not remember the exact date of the incidents, but could identify Halstead’s home and bedroom from police photographs shown to him.
Under cross-examination, the teen said he reported the incident to police after seeing Halstead’s name and picture in the newspaper.
When the incidents happened, the victim said he didn’t tell anyone about them.
“I wanted to keep it to myself,” he said.
The second victim struggled to talk about the alleged incident on the stand. He was visibly shaken and, at times, angry.
“I can’t talk about this,” he said. “...It’s too demeaning.”
The mother of the victim testified that she took a screenshot of a sexually explicit Facebook post Halstead made directed at her regarding her son, oral sex and Halstead.
When she saw the Facebook post, she called Miller and emailed him a screenshot of what was posted on Facebook, she said.
“I did what I had to do, what any mother would do,” she said about reporting the post to police.
Halstead posted $25,000 bail following his arrest and pleaded not guilty to the charges Dec. 22.

Alleged victims testify in child-sex trial Amanda Purcell Columbia-Greene Media August 8, 2017

The manager of a North Beach restaurant was arrested and faces five felony charges for sexually assaulting, raping and threatening a young boy over a five-year period, according to court records.
Gaspare Giudice, 48, was arrested by San Francisco police on Aug. 2 and has yet to enter a plea in response to the allegations.
Giudice abused a young boy from January 2001 to early 2006, according to court records. The abuse began when the boy was 5 years old.
“The victim was merely 5 years old when this conduct is alleged to have begun. These are highly disturbing allegations that warrant these very serious charges,” District Attorney spokesperson Max Szabo said.
Giudice has been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child in the form of sodomy, aggravated sexual assault of a child in the form of oral copulation, sexual intercourse or sodomy with a child, oral copulation or penetration with a child and continuous sexual abuse of a child, whom he threatened with violence.
The documents did not say where the sexual assault occurred, other than in San Francisco, or the relationship between the victim and Guidice.
Giudice, who appeared Aug. 3 but had his arraignment rescheduled for Aug. 21, was a manager of Original U.S. Restaurant at 414 Columbus Ave., according to a staff member who was contacted on the phone. It’s unclear if he still works at the restaurant.
Giudice, who will require an Italian translator in court, remains in County Jail on $3 million bail. He is being represented by the San Francisco Public Defender’s Office, and his attorney was unavailable for comment on Tuesday.

A Sand Springs man was arrested on complaints of child sexual abuse this week.
Mitchell Boone, 47, asked a 14-year-old girl he lived with to expose herself to him multiple times in ways that made her feel uncomfortable, according to an incident report.
Boone lived with the girl, her two siblings and mother in the 3900 block of S. Maple Avenue, according to a report.
The girl told her church camp leader what had been going on in June while they were away at camp and that she was scared to be alone with Boone, according to a report.
She said Boone also placed her on his lap the night before she left for church camp, which caused her to leave the room, a report states.
A local pastor, the girl’s mother and the girl’s church camp leader met in the church office in late June and the girl told her mother what she’d told her church camp leader, according to a report.
The girl’s mother confronted Boone about the accusations and the family met back in the church office to discuss the issue further, a report states
Boone admitted the girl’s accusations had merit and that his actions were in “poor choice,” but denied his actions were sexual, according to a report.
The girl’s church camp leader and youth pastor reported the incidents to DHS, a report states.

MUSKEGON COUNTY, MI - A man convicted of raping a teen relative has been sentenced to prison.
Edward Michael Genson pleaded no contest to first degree criminal sexual conduct and was recently sentenced to a minimum of 68 months and a maximum of 50 years in prison by Muskegon Circuit Judge Annette Smedley. He was given credit for 112 days.
The Muskegon County Prosecutor's Office said Genson, 41, sexually penetrated a relative between the ages of 13 and 16. That's first-degree CSC, which is punishable by up to life in prison.
The case against Genson was brought to law enforcement's attention by Child Protective Services. CPS, a division of the state Department of Health and Human Services, is responsible for investigating allegations of child abuse and neglect.
A woman who Genson lived with was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor for running a teen party house at the same location East Creekwood Drive in Twin Lake where a prosecutor said the sexual assault occurred.

Man sentenced to prison for raping teenage relative August 8, 2017 Lynn Moore

Jury selection began for the rape trial of a New Orleans man accused of sexually assaulting a 7-year-old girl and leaving her with a sexually transmitted disease in 2014.
Andrew Hunter Jr., 26, is charged with two counts of aggravated rape and one count each of aggravated burglary and second-degree kidnapping. He faces a mandatory life sentence if convicted of either rape count, and prison terms of five to 40 years if found guilty of the kidnapping charge and up to 30 years on the burglary accusation.
Orleans Parish prosecutor Kevin Guillory presented a plea offer that would have seen Hunter serve 40 years if he admitted guilt to amended counts of forcible rape and the other charges. But Hunter, flanked by defense attorneys Martin Regan and Andrew Bevinetto, told Criminal District Judge Keva Landrum-Johnson he was rejecting the offer and wanted to proceed to trial.
Hunter was indicted in January 2015 by an Orleans Parish grand jury, after authorities said he was linked by DNA evidence to the rape of the child inside her St. Roch-area home in the 1700 block of Franklin Avenue on Oct. 17, 2014.
According to Hunter's arrest warrant, sworn by NOPD child abuse Detective Jounay Ross, the defendant was a friend of the young girl's mother. Police said Hunter entered the girl's home armed with a gun, woke her up about 5:45 a.m., and ordered her to go to the back of the house and lock the door. Then, police said, he used clothing to bind the girl's hands behind her back, jammed a scarf into her mouth and raped her.
After the sexual assault, the girl told police her attacker put his gun against her head, telling her to count to 50 and go back to sleep. She said the attacker had shoulder-length dreadlocks but that she hadn't seen his face before he fled.
The girl underwent a sexual assault forensic exam at Children's Hospital New Orleans, where it was determined she had contracted chlamydia. The rape kit was sent to the Louisiana State Police crime lab, which two months later returned a DNA profile of the attacker.
The warrant said the girl's mother suspected the rapist was her friend "Drew," because he had dreadlocks and she had contracted chlamydia from him after a consensual sexual encounter about a month earlier. When Hunter was found by police in December 2014, he voluntarily provided a DNA sample, which police said later proved a match for the sample recovered in the child's rape kit.
A Washington state man was sentenced today to more than 30 years in prison for raping a California girl in 2015 and leaving her in a car in Astoria.
Russell Wayne Deviney, 50, of Everett, Washington, pleaded guilty last week to first-degree rape, first-degree unlawful sexual penetration, first-degree sodomy and using a child in a display of sexually explicit conduct. He originally was also charged with first-degree kidnapping, three counts of first-degree sexual abuse and second counts of the four charges for which he pleaded guilty before eventually reaching a deal with the Clatsop County District Attorney’s Office.
Authorities say Deviney abducted the 15-year-old girl in Sanger, California, in May 2015 after posing as an 18-year-old man on Instagram. After fighting with her mother one night, the girl left her house and entered a 2004 Nissan pickup driven by Deviney, who had encouraged her to do so through the social media app.
“I suffered and was tortured mentally,” the girl said in a statement read today in court by Clastop County Deputy District Attorney Ron Brown. “No child should have to consider the question, ‘How do I kill this guy so I can go free?’”
Deviney, authorities say, drove north without letting the girl leave the car. He raped her at a rest stop somewhere in Oregon and took pictures of her performing sex acts. He then parked at McDonald’s in Astoria, which police said was not his final intended destination, and left the girl behind and fled. Police arrested him south of Cannon Beach later that week.
The plea agreement included a presumed sentence ranging from more than eight years to more than 33 years in prison — or exactly 400 months.
Following statements by Brown, the girl, her mother and Sanger Police Detective Romero Garcia, Circuit Court Judge Dawn McIntosh’s intentions were clear.
“How do I get to 400?” the judge asked Brown. Legally, though, she concluded she could only sentence Deviney to 370 months.
In testimony before the court, Deviney described his past life as a married man with eight children, a job as a computer programmer and no prior convictions.
“I just really want to say how sorry I am,” Deviney said. “I am a father and I do understand this situation was a bad situation. This situation escalated into something I had never intended.”
But McIntosh found the rest of his statement to be too centered on self pity rather than remorse for the victim.
“I’m not going to lecture you because, frankly, I don’t think it will make much of a difference,” McIntosh said.
The two-year legal battle before the guilty pleas involved multiple motions that included requests for text messages on Deviney’s phone and video surveillance from a Walmart in Salem. Federal prosecutors, who considered charges stemming from the FBI’s involvement in the investigation, agreed not to pursue further charges.
Brown, Garcia and the girl’s mother all noted that the young woman went missing on Mother’s Day. “I celebrate Mother’s Day every day because I have her,” the girl’s mother said.



Paedo piano teacher arrested for sexually abusing child more than 100 times 11 AGOSTO 2017

Paedo substitute teacher sexually assaulted and abused 4 children 11 AGOSTO 2017

Paedo sexually assaulted 3 chilren, recorded it on cellphone 11 AGOSTO 2017

Paedo Roman Catholic priest charged with sexual assault against 10 boys 11 AGOSTO 2017

Paedo jailed for raping 15-year-old girl, making child porn 10 AGOSTO 2017

Paedo filmed himself sexually assaulting his 4-year-old daughter 10 AGOSTO 2017

Paedo sexually abused underage boys, recorded it 10 AGOSTO 2017

Paedo couple arrested for raping 7-year-old girl, taking photographs 10 AGOSTO 2017

Paedo engineer jailed for sexually abusing boy over a period of 5 years 10 AGOSTO 2017

Paedo babysitter sexually abused 12 young girls for decades 10 AGOSTO 2017

Paedo scoutmaster sexually abused boys hundreds of times 10 AGOSTO 2017

Serial paedo raped 7 girls 9 AGOSTO 2017

Paedo Scout leader charged with child sexual abuse, child porn 9 AGOSTO 2017

Paedo priest sexually abused 2 child girls 9 AGOSTO 2017

Paedo youth soccer coach convicted of child sexual abuse 9 AGOSTO 2017

Paedo couple jailed for sexually abusing 3-year-old boy 9 AGOSTO 2017

20-year-old woman sentenced for raping infant, making child porn 9 AGOSTO 2017

Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...