Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

venerdì 4 agosto 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 157

State Police have arrested a Herkimer man on sex abuse charges.
Police say 63-year old Frank Pasqualicchio subjected a girl under the age of 14 to unwanted sexual contact over the the course of two days in the Town of Alexandria in Jefferson County.

He’s charged with two counts of sexual abuse, forcible touching and endangering the welfare of a child.

Anyone with information regarding any other incidents involving Pasqualicchio is asked to call State Police at (315) 366-6000.





A Helena man is jailed on accusations he raped a 5-year-old girl on a daily basis for three years. 
Jeremy S. Pfeuffer faces three charges of sexual intercourse without consent. Court documents say he had various forms of sexual contact with the girl, who is a family member. 
The molestation occurred over the last three years up until the victim recently told another member of the family, the documents allege. The girl told investigators she and Pfeuffer do "pee-pee" games every day. 
Pfeuffer, 36, told investigators there were previous allegations he had sexual contact with the girl. He denied the accusation, according to court documents filed Tuesday. 
The documents state another family member, a child, witnessed sexual acts. 


GREENFIELD — A Greenfield man will spend more than a decade in prison after admitting he forced a girl to engage in sex acts for several years.
A judge ordered that Francisco Mendoza Gaytan, 38, must serve 15 years in an Indiana Department of Correction facility followed by five years on probation.
Mendoza Gaytan pleaded guilty last month to a single Class B felony count of sexual misconduct with a minor – one of five sexual assault related felonies the man faced.
The plea agreement Mendoza Gaytan accepted from prosecutors called for him to serve a maximum sentence of 20 years but gave Hancock County Superior Court 1 Judge Terry Snow the discretion to decide where and how those years would be spent.
Snow heard arguments from prosecutors and Mendoza Gaytan’s defense attorney during a hearing last week before making a final determination about the defendant’s sentence. The victim in the case was given a chance to speak during the hearing, as well, to offer a recommendation on the sentencing, officials said.
The girl in the case came forward in November to tell Greenfield Police Department detectives Mendoza Gaytan had repeatedly assaulted her over a period of five years, court documents state.
The girl said she’d been afraid to come forward about the abuse because she was worried it would cause problems for her family, court documents state. She told detectives she’d finally confided in friends about what was happening, and they encouraged her to seek help.
When confronted by investigators, Mendoza Gaytan declined to speak about the accusations.
During a brief interview with police, he said to officers, “I am going to pay for everything I have done” but refused to say anything further, court documents state.
The plea agreement Mendoza Gaytan accepted was the second filed in the case.
Prosecutors and the man’s defense attorney, Tyler Brant of Shelbyville, originally penned an agreement that called for Mendoza Gaytan to plead guilty to a Class A felony count of child molest and serve a 30-year sentence. But weeks after signing the document, the defendant backed out of the deal, sending the attorneys back into negotiations.
The Class B felony count Mendoza Gaytan pleaded guilty to carries a maximum penalty of 20 years. The man is currently booked in the Hancock County Jail waiting for transfer to a state prison, records show.

A Salem man is accused of repeatedly sexually abusing at least two girls over a nearly two year period.
Jeffrey Todd Rauch, 54, was arrested Tuesday on five charges of child sexual abuse, according to a Marion County statement. .
Rauch is believed to have inappropriately touched the girls, one under 14 years old and the second under 12, from Jan. 1, 2016 until Aug. 1, 2017.
On at least one occasion, Rauch forcibly engaged in deviate sexual intercourse with the girl who is under 12 years old.
He is facing one charge of first-degree unlawful sexual penetration, one charge of first-degree sodomy and three charges of first-degree sexual abuse.
First-degree sexual abuse is a Measure 11 crime that carries a mandatory minimum sentence of 75 months in jail. 
He is in Marion County Jail and is being denied bail. He is scheduled for a plea hearing on Friday, August 11 at 8:30 a.m. with Judge Daniel Wren. 

A former Concord man accused of repeatedly sexually assaulting a young girl decades ago has been indicted by a grand jury.
Ronald Burr, 55, of Knoxville, Tenn., is charged with five counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault and two counts of felonious sexual assault between April 1990 and July 1993.
Concord police began their investigation of Burr in December after a woman walked into the Green Street station to report that she’d been the victim of sexual abuse while living in Concord as a child. The woman, now in her 30s, said she was elementary school-aged when Burr sexually assaulted her, according to an affidavit signed by Detective Wade Brown.
The sexual abuse “happened a lot,” the woman told police, adding that Burr would laugh during it and try to make it “like a game.”
The girl disclosed the abuse to her grandmother when she was 9 years old and living with family in Tennessee. Her grandmother notified Tennessee Children Services of the allegations, and the girl underwent a medical exam.
However, the investigation went nowhere for nine years. When the girl inquired about the status of the case at age 18, she learned the investigating detective had been arrested on drug charges, and that the case was never reassigned when he left the department.
Within the past three years, the woman inquired with Tennessee authorities about the possibility of pursing criminal charges there, but learned the statute of limitations had lapsed. However, the statute of limitations had not expired in New Hampshire because Burr had moved out of state and not resumed residency since the 1990s.
The woman filed her report in Concord on Dec. 16, 2016. That afternoon, police coordinated a one-party intercept between Burr and the woman in an effort to capture any admissions or incriminating statements from Burr.
During that call and a second one a short time later, police said they believe Burr corroborated the woman’s account of sexual abuse.
“I understand and I am deeply sorry for what happened,” police recorded Burr saying during a phone call. He added, “there’s not a day that goes by that I don’t, you know, um, you know, still kill myself inside over it.”

Burr is being held at the county jail for lack of cash bail.

Former Concord man indicted in child sexual assault case ALYSSA DANDREA August 02, 2017

Brian E. Hightower, 48, of Grant will face charges of sexual assault of a child and child abuse. He was arrested by the Perkins County Sheriff’s Office without incident on Friday, July 28 at 6:35 p.m.
Sheriff Jim Brueggeman said Hightower has been charged with sexual assault of a child, a Class 1B felony; and committing child abuse intentionally with no injury, a Class IIIA felony. 
A complaint filed July 28 alleged Hightower committed the offenses on July 7 to a 14-year-old victim. Judge Edward Steenburg issued a warrant for Hightower’s arrest on July 28.
Brueggeman said the investigation has been ongoing since July 7 and remains ongoing. 
Hightower is currently being housed in the Keith County Jail, where bond has been set at 10 percent of $500,000. 
He’s scheduled to be arraigned in Perkins County Court on Aug. 16 at 1 p.m.
Hightower, who was a special education para-educator at Perkins County Elementary School, resigned on July 26, according to PCS Superintendent Phillip Picquet.

HIGHTOWER ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT AND CHILD ABUSE BROOKE PANKONIN Aug 03 2017


A jury acquitted a 32-year-old Bryan man who had been accused of groping and sexually assaulting a girl for several years beginning around 2006.
Jurors deliberated for five hours before ruling that Eric Wayne Macias was not guilty of the two second-degree felonies for which he had been charged. A Brazos County grand jury indicted Macias in February of this year after allegations surfaced that he had sexually assaulted and groped a child over a period of two to three years beginning more than 10 years ago. A case filed in 2011 is pending against Macias involving another child; that case was supposed to go to trial last year but was delayed once the second sexual assault accusation was made against Macias. Kara Comte, assistant district attorney, said Tuesday that the district attorney's office would decide how to proceed with the other case once the trial this week was finished.
Attorneys presented their closing arguments Wednesday morning in 361st District Judge Steve Smith's courtroom, sparring over the possibility of collusion between the two accusers. David Barron, Macias's attorney, pointed to contradictions in the previous day's testimony as evidence of reasonable doubt in regards to his client's guilt, suggesting the second accuser had been lying in her testimony.
Barron noted that the original case had been set to go to trial Aug. 22, 2016, 10 days before which the second person came forward with allegations of sexual assault, pushing the original case back. The second accuser testified the previous day that she hadn't talked to the first accuser -- someone she knows personally -- about the upcoming trial, but the first accuser testified she had told the second accuser that the district attorney's office had been alerted that a second abuse allegation had been made against Macias and that the office would likely come to see her at her home. The inconsistency, Barron argued, left reasonable doubt that Macias had committed the crimes for which he had been accused, and he suggested the possibility of collusion between the two.
"Any one of you can prevent an injustice," Barron told the jurors shortly before concluding his closing argument.
Assistant District Attorney Ekua Assabill rejected the argument that there had been "some big collusion" between the two accusers.
"She didn't come up with some scheme to make her case stronger," Assabill said. "She came in here and told you what happened to her, despite that she had every reason not to." Comte reminded jurors of the previous day's testimony, in which an experienced investigator said the second accuser cried and appeared surprised when she had been questioned about the alleged abuse involving Macias. Comte also argued that one person disclosing abuse does not necessarily make another more likely to come forward with allegations.
"It is never easy to talk about this sort of stuff," Comte said.
Barron said he was "very grateful to the jury for their decision. These are tough cases."
"This case has been hanging over Eric's head for six and a half years now, and he's very relieved that it's over with," Barron said.
With one case resolved, Macias still faces the other, for which he is charged with indecency with a child by sexual contact, a second-degree felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
Regarding the other case, Barron said, "I would hope the D.A. would not try that one, but that's their decision to make."
Comte said her office was "disappointed," but "we respect the jury's decision." She said that a decision on the other case had not yet been made.

Jury acquits Bryan man in 2006 child sex assault case KELAN LYONS theeagle.com Aug 03 2017


A Visalia man was found guilty Tuesday of 22 felony counts of child molestation, the Tulare County District Attorney’s Office said. The molestation of five victims spanned 16 years starting in 1993, and the youngest victim was only 3 years old when the abuse began.
Special allegations against Alex Lopez, 75, also said that the jury confirmed special allegations that there was substantial sexual conduct and that each crime involved multiple victims.
The district attorney’s office said between July 16, 1993 and July 15, 1995, Lopez sexually assaulted a girl starting when she was 9 years old. Then between Jan. 4, 1996 and Jan. 3, 1998, he sexually assaulted a girl twice starting when she was 6 years old.
From Jan. 18, 1995 to Jan. 17, 2000, Lopez sexually assaulted a girl 11 times starting when she was 4 years old, the district attorney’s office said. Seven sexual assaults occurred between May 5, 2001 and May 4, 2008 on a girl starting when she was 4 years old.
The last crime was between May 20, 2005 and May 19, 2009 when Lopez sexually assaulted a boy starting when he was 3 years old, the district attorney’s office said. Twenty-one of the crimes involved substantial sexual conduct.
When Lopez is sentenced in Tulare County Superior Court on Sept. 28, he faces 330 years to life in prison. He will also have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

A Saylorsburg man is charged with sex trafficking involving a minor. Criminal information implicated David R. Parker, 39, in the act, the U.S. Attorney’s office for the Middle District of Pennsylvania announced Thursday.
Parker engaged in the sex trafficking in 2010 from June 1 to August 31, the criminal information alleges. The U.S. Attorney’s office does not detail the offenses further in its initial statement.
Parker has been charged previously for the rape of a young boy. The victim purportedly described Parker as a “furry,” a term for someone with a sexual fetish that involves wearing animal costumes.
In June 2016, Parker was arrested for child porn and criminally using a communication facility in Hamilton Township after authorities found explicit images on his cell phone. He and Jeffery Alan Harvey, 39 of West Wyoming, had allegedly discussed wanting sexual contact with boys age 10-14, the state attorney general’s office had said at the time. Parker also told agents that he had been sexually interested in boys for the past ten years.
He also admitted to having sexual contact with one boy who was 14 at the time. Since then, Parker has been charged with raping a child in Hamilton Township and Bucks County and conspiracy to raping a child in Luzerne County.
Several tips later suggested Parker had sexually abused one or more victims, Attorney General Josh Shapiro said in February. Parker and two others had raped at least one boy while dressed as animals.
Parker’s latest charges follow an investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the office of the state Attorney General. Assistant U.S. Attorney Michelle Olshefski is prosecuting the case.
The criminal information that led to the latest charges was filed as part of plea agreement, it says in the statement from the U.S. Attorney’s office.
The criminal information indicates that Parker be sentenced to a prison term no less than 360 months, register as a sexual offender and incur a lifetime of supervision by a probation officer following his release. The plea agreement is subject to approval by the court, the attorney’s statement also says.

Saylorsburg man charged with child sex trafficking Bill Cameron Aug 3, 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 156 2 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo catholic bishop sexually abused boy 4 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo taekwondo instructor sexually abused young female athletes 4 AGOSTO 2017



9-year-old girl raped by 30-year-old teacher 4 agosto 2017



Woman raped, filmed while asleep by her husband 4 agosto 2017


Woman raped by Lyft ride-sharing driver 4 agosto 2017


Woman raped for hours by a ride-share driver 4 agosto 2017


Woman gang-raped in an auto-rickshaw by the driver and his friend 4 agosto 2017


Pregnant woman gang-raped by her husband, 4 others 4 agosto 2017


16-year-old arrested for raping 5-year-old girl 4 agosto 2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...