Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

lunedì 31 luglio 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 154

A man has been sentenced to 19 years’ imprisonment for a series of sexual offences against two young girls.
Mahmand Khadir, known as David, 33, unemployed, of Carisbrooke Road, St Leonards, was sentenced at Lewes Crown Court last Thursday (July 20) having been found guilty after an eight-day trial. 

He was convicted of one count of the attempted rape of a child under 13 on one specific occasion and two counts of sexual assault on the same girl, on multiple occasions over a three-year period. 

Khadir was also convicted of eight counts of the rape of a girl under 13 on multiple occasions and child cruelty against the same girl on multiple occasions over a two-year period. 

In sentencing Khadir, Judge Stuart Lawson-Rogers told him: “You orchestrated nothing less than a campaign of rape against a child who you treated as a sex object with no regard to your base behaviour on her. You showed little or no emotion or empathy with either of the victims. You had no remorse. Abuse of this nature, particularly against a child, can be a life-long sentence. The effects will be profound and lasting on the child who no doubt was terrified of you” 

Detective Constable Nick O’Shaughnessy said: “This was a complex investigation into repeated historic child sexual abuse, involving two years’ joint work between Sussex Police, CPS and East Sussex Childrens’ Services. We discovered Khadir had specifically targeted the young girls, taking advantage of their innocence and vulnerabilities to satisfy his depraved sexual taste

“He pleaded not guilty thereby forcing two vulnerable young people to give evidence and bravely relive the trauma to which they had been subjected.” Liz Rugg, assistant director of East Sussex County Council Children’s Services said; “Our staff have worked tirelessly to support the young people to give evidence so that this conviction was achieved and this work will now continue as we help rebuild the lives that have been damaged by this man.”

Matt Capes from the CPS said: “Mahmand Khadir embarked upon a campaign of serious sexual abuse and physical neglect against young and highly vulnerable children. The Crown Prosecution Service carefully reviewed all of the evidence collected as part of the police investigation and worked closely with officers to ensure that we could present a strong prosecution case. Even when faced with the compelling accounts of numerous witnesses, Mr Khadir continued to deny the allegations. However having heard all the evidence a jury took only two hours to reach unanimous verdicts of guilty. We would like to take this opportunity to thank the young witnesses for their courage at coming forward and giving evidence in this difficult and disturbing case.” 

Anyone with information about any sexual offending can contact Sussex Police online or by calling 101, and can arrange to talk in confidence to experienced investigators. 



A man who was the subject of an international manhunt has pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a boy at an Oswego home, starting when the child was 9 years old, and has been sentenced to 13 years in prison, according to court records.
Alexander Bowers, 29, pleaded guilty Friday to aggravated criminal sexual assault of a child 13 or younger, according to court records. Kendall County Judge John F. McAdam sentenced him to 13 years in prison, with credit for 325 days served, according to records.
Bowers sexually assaulted the boy for four years starting in 2008, when Bowers was 20 and the boy 9, police said at the time of his arrest in August 2016.
The boy’s parents reported the attacks in March 2016, and after first finding Bowers had moved to Arkansas, investigators found out he had moved to Japan and was trying to travel to Australia.
After a warrant for his arrest was issued in late August, Bowers was arrested by Japanese authorities and extradited to the United States, where he was taken into local authorities’ custody at O’Hare International Airport.

A Taylor man accused of molesting two girls now faces rape charges after one of his alleged victims told investigators he had intercourse with her.
Juan Alberto Martinez, 45, of 60 Rockledge Terrace, was arrested on a new set of charges, including rape of a child, and arraigned before Magisterial District Judge Alyce Farrell.
Farrell increased bail for Martinez from $150,000 to $500,000. He remained in Lackawanna County Prison pending a preliminary hearing Wednesday at 10:15 a.m.
Taylor police initially arrested Martinez on July 18, on charges he fondled two girls, 8 and 10, on different occasions in recent weeks at a home in the borough. The 8-year-old told investigators Martinez also exposed himself to her twice and told her to touch his genitals.
The 10-year-old was interviewed a second time at the Children’s Advocacy Center of Northeastern Pennsylvania on Monday, after making additional disclosures about Martinez to an adult, borough Officers Brandon Bell and Thomas McGovern wrote in the arrest affidavit.
During the interview, the girl described Martinez having intercourse with her, telling the interviewer she bled during the painful assault, the affidavit said. Martinez washed sheets and a comforter with blood on them afterward, she said.
Martinez directed her not to tell anyone and, if asked, to say she got hurt by a baseball, the girl told investigators.
In addition to child rape, Martinez is charged with aggravated indecent assault of a child, indecent assault of a person less than 13, indecent assault, corruptions of minors and terroristic threats.

Accused molester charged with child rape DAVID SINGLETON / JULY 27, 2017


A 55-year-old Reno man faces 20 felony counts of sexual assault-related charges on a child after he was arrested by police on Thursday.
Jeffrey Lynn Fluckiger faces eight counts of sexual assault of a minor, 11 counts of lewdness with a minor and one count of possession of child pornography, according to the Reno Police Department.
Detectives began investigating the case after receiving information that a child may have been a victim of sexual assault. Authorities interviewed the minor at the Washoe County Child Advocacy Center.
On Thursday, detectives contacted Fluckiger and served search warrants for his home and business. Authorities with the Northern Nevada Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force also helped in the investigation.
Police were still investigating, and authorities expect more charges be brought against Fluckiger in the future.
Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives at 775-657-4601 or Secret Witness at 775-322-4900, www.secretwitness.com or text the tip to 847411 (TIP 411) with the keyword, “SW.”

TULSA, Oklahoma -
A convicted sex offender was booked into the Tulsa County Jail on three counts of child sexual abuse and one count of failure to register as a sex offender.
Jason Murray Nixon Sr. was caught last month trying to enter Canada, and Tulsa County Sheriff's Office worked on getting him returned to Oklahoma.
Court documents state Nixon, 39, is charged with sexually abusing a woman's 15-year-old daughter. Nixon claimed he was asleep when the teen made sexual advances on him and he "woke up and forced her away from him," a deputy said in an affidavit.
Oklahoma Department of Corrections records show Nixon was convicted of failure to register as a sex offender in December, 2015 and discharged from prison a year later. He got a 10-year sentence after being convicted of lewd proposals/acts to a child in Mayes County in 2009.
He has Arkansas convictions for first-degree burglary and robbery. 
There is currently a protective order out against him filed by the teenager's mother, Tulsa County court records show. His bond is set at $330,000.

BATAVIA — One of the saddest things about what Dwayne A. Pearsall did, the prosecutor said, was leave a young child “hating herself.”
“She is no longer carefree and no longer plays with other children,” Melissa Cianfrini said before Pearsall was sentenced in Genesee County Court Thursday. “Her childhood has been marred.”
That child was less than 11 years old when Pearsall began sexually assaulting her. She wasn’t his only victim.
Pearsall also sexually assaulted a girl under 15 years old and in June he admitted to doing just that as part of a plea deal that promised no more than a seven-year prison term.
Pearsall, 26, was arrested in April after a city of Batavia police investigation into allegations that he assaulted the children, one in April 2012 and the other in 2015 or 2016.
The investigation led to a five-count indictment against Pearsall. He pleaded guilty to second-degree criminal sexual act and first-degree sexual abuse.
Thursday, none of the victims spoke before sentencing, but a representative from Children’s Advocacy Center read a letter written by the older victim.
“All these years I shut out the pain you caused me,” the girl wrote. “You stole a piece of my innocence, a piece of my childhood was taken away. I never thought that you would hurt me like you did. You robbed me of my ability to trust others. I cried myself to sleep wondering why I froze rather than push you away.”
The girl said she “could have told you how much I hated you and wish you would die.”
“But I didn’t. I want to move on ... I will truly try to be what I was meant to be to the best of my ability.”

A Bradenton man received three automatic life prison terms after a jury found him guilty of raping and sodomizing two girls for more than six years.
Armando Cruz-Hernandez, 39, was found guilty on July 21 of three counts of capital sexual battery by a person over 18 years of age on a child under 12 years of age, one count of sexual battery by a person over 18 years of age on a child under 12 years of age and three counts of lewd and lascivious molestation by a person over 18 years of age on a child under 12 years of age.
Cruz-Hernandez had known both the victims since they were ages 1 and 3.
After the verdict was reached, Circuit Judge Hunter Carroll sentenced Cruz-Hernandez to three mandatory life sentences for the sexual battery charges. Cruz-Hernandez also received three additional life sentences for each of the molestation counts and 15 years for the other sexual battery count.
Carroll ordered all of his sentences to run concurrently.
“This verdict offers hope to children that suffer in silence and in fear — that they may be given strength, find their voice, and come out of the shadows in which they suffer,” Assistant State Attorney Brian Chambers said in a statement. “Thanks to the children’s decision to speak up and take back their lives, our community is safer and stronger.”
The girls, then 11 and 13, first disclosed the sexual abuse in 2016.
The girls told child protective investigators that Cruz-Hernandez had threatened them with physical violence if either of them told anyone about what was happening. During controlled calls between the girls’ mother and Cruz-Hernandez, he denied ever doing anything wrong.
Cruz-Hernandez told detectives the girls had made up the allegations. He also said that their mother’s family had always disliked him, and was the other reason the allegations were being made.

Two teen girls and the mother of one of the girls testified against former substitute teacher and former local business owner Chad Smith in a preliminary hearing. 

Smith is accused of multiple counts of sexual abuse, child abuses and lewd conduct involving children. If convicted, Smith, 42, could face a life sentence in prison, according to the prosecuting attorney.
Smith appeared in an orange jumpsuit in front of Humboldt Superior Court Judge John Feeney on Thursday morning. He was arrested on June 2 and has remained in custody on $2,675,000 bail.
The first witnesses, Jane Doe 1, who is now 15, testified she was only 10 years old the first time Smith molested her. She said it happened at her Eureka home after Smith read “Tales of Beadle the Bard,” a Harry Potter book, to her. She recalled the event vividly — she had been left alone with Smith and the two lay on her double bed.
She testified over time the abuse intensified but that she thought she was in love with Smith.
“He called me Kitten and I called him Master,” she said.
Smith is facing 13 charges with 17 special allegations including two felony counts of oral copulation or penetration with a child under the age of 10; six counts of lewd or lascivious acts against a child younger than 14 — each count with special allegations of being a serious sex offense and having multiple victims; and one felony count of lewd acts with the defendant being 10 years older than the victim with special allegations of the act being a serious sex offense, having multiple victims, and having a victim younger than 14.
He pleaded not guilty June 6.
Jane Doe 1 testified she was sexually assaulted countless times up until she turned 14 years old. The assaults happened occurred in numerous locations including her home, his office in a Eureka burger restaurant he used to own, and motel rooms in Eureka and Crescent City.
She said that after leaving Winship Middle School for being bullied, she was home-schooled by Smith, which allowed him more access with the victim.
Jane Doe 1 said she is a surfer and Chad Smith would often take her and her siblings out to surf.
Jane Doe 1’s mother found a notebook detailing the first incident of abuse with Smith, but Jane Doe 1 testified that she lied to her mother in order to protect him. She said that Smith told her if she told anyone he would kill himself and it would be her fault
“He just eventually stopped,” Jane Doe 1 said of the abuse.
She said she came forward when she realized Smith was taking advantage of her.
“I realized I wasn’t in love with Chad Smith and that I was being manipulated,” she said.
Jane Doe 1’s mother later testified that she walked in on Smith snuggling on the couch with his arm wrapped around her daughter’s waist. He became angry the mother called it inappropriate, the mother testified.
The mother filed a restraining order against Smith, which she said Smith violated multiple times. She said she found a “secret phone” that Smith bought Jane Doe 1 after the restraining order was filed. The mother also found 1,200 emails Smith sent Jane Doe 1.
Jane Doe 1’s mother said through counselling and interviews her daughter’s experiences were revealed. She said in the very beginning she noticed Jane Doe 1’s emotions and personality changed quite a bit and she knew something was happening. When Jane Doe 1 finally opened up to her, it felt like she “got her daughter back.”
A second teen testified Thursday that she too had been a victim of Smith’s.
Jane Doe 2 testified that during a sleepover at Jane Doe 1’s house, she was molested by Smith when she was 11 years old. Jane Doe 2 described a room strewn with kids toys and blankets laid out where the two girls were going to sleep. Jane Doe 2 said Smith lay between the two girls and turned over to spoon Jane Doe 2.
She said he was “stroking” her torso.
“He just continued to move [his hands] up and down,” Jane Doe 2 said, noting after a while he swore, got up and left.
Jane Doe 2 said she felt scared and nervous. She said she tried to get up and scream but she couldn’t.
Jane Doe 2 said she remembers Smith molesting her twice, although the second time she said she blocked for several years. She said an incident “triggered” her memory.
Deputy District Attorney Stacey Eads, who is prosecuting the case, asked Jane Doe 2 why she was willing to testify Thursday.
“I wanted to do it,” she said. “If it would help protect future children.”
The preliminary hearing will continue Friday at 9 a.m. Eads said she expects the hearing to wrapped up in the morning. The mother of Jane Doe 1 is expected to continue testifying.

Teen girls testify in Chad Smith sex abuse case  Sam Armanino times-standard.com 07/27/17

A 53-year-old Independence man has been convicted in Jackson County Circuit Court of sodomizing a 10-year-old child on several occasions in 2014.
A Jackson County jury on Tuesday found Michael S. McNurlin guilty on four counts of statutory sodomy. McNurlin had been accused of sexually abusing the child at his home over a period of months, from June to September in 2014.
According to court documents, the child had visited McNurlin’s home five to ten times that summer, helping with household chores and at times staying the night.
The child told interviewers that McNurlin had touched the child’s genitals with his hands and mouth multiple times, and made the child touch his genitals.
The child said the abuse occurred at night when others in the house were asleep, and that McNurlin woke the child up to sleep in McNurlin’s bed. The child said this happened during each visit.
McNurlin had previously been charged with deviant sexual assault in 2001. After pleading guilty in 2006, he was sentenced to three years of probation.
McNurlin is scheduled to be sentenced on the four sodomy counts Sept. 21.

BRIDGEPORT - An alleged child rapist was arrested as police said he was preparing to flee to his native Haiti.
Robert Toussaint, 61, was charged with second-degree sexual assault, fourth-degree sexual assault, first-degree unlawful restraint and risk of injury to a child.
He was being held in lieu of $100,000 bond.
Police said Toussaint is accused of sexually assaulting the 15-year-old daughter of an acquaintance multiple times at apartments in the city and in Stratford while the girl’s mother was away visiting relatives.
When the mother returned, police said her daughter told her what Toussaint had been doing to her. They said the mother then confronted Toussaint with the allegations and recorded his answers on her cell phone which she later turned over to police.
Robert you are a grandfather. How could you feel something for my daughter?” the mother asked Toussaint, according to a transcript of their conversation released by police.
“I am a grandpa, yes but I’m a man you know,” Toussaint responded, the transcript states.

Paedo police officer sexually abused minor girl 29 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo UK teacher arrested in Cambodia for sexually abusing 5-year-old student 29 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo sold drugs to kids, sexually abused them 29 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo teacher sexually abused students 29 LUGLIO 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 153 28 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo pensioner jailed for sadistic child sexual abuse 27 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo care worker jailed for sexually abusing children 27 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo soldier jailed for child rape 27 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo church minister raped girls during exorcisms 27 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo rabbi raped minor student hundreds of times 27 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo sentenced for raping 2 young girls 27 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo sodomized a sleeping 7-year-old girl, videotaped the act 28 LUGLIO 2017



Woman kills husband for raping daughter 31 luglio 2017


3-year-old girl raped, murdered by neighbour 31 luglio 2017


4-year-old girl raped by 30-year-old driver 31 luglio 2017


2 children, 5 and 8 years old, raped by 33-year-old man 31 luglio 2017


6-year-old girl raped by 26-year-old shopkeeper 31 luglio 2017


21-year-old rape victim died after acid attack 31 luglio 2017




Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...