Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

sabato 22 luglio 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 150

CANTON — The Massena man indicted on 53 counts connected to years of child rape and sexual abuse pleaded guilty Thursday in St. Lawrence County Court.
Stacey J. LaPorte Jr.26, of 52 Maple St., Apt. 5, Massena, currently an inmate at Oneida County Jail, pleaded guilty to three counts of first-degree rape and one count of first-degree sexual abuse in a plea deal with the district attorney’s office.
On or about May 2009 and May 2014, in St. Lawrence County, LaPorte forcibly raped a 9-year-old girl. In the winter of 2015 or 2016, he forcibly raped a 16-year-old girl. Also, on or about June or July 2013, he engaged in sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl by forcible compulsion.
As part of the plea deal, County Court Judge Derek P. Champagne committed to sentencing LaPorte to 50 years in prison with 15 years of post-release supervision. The remaining charges and several ongoing investigations being conducted by several other agencies into similar crimes by LaPorte will be satisfied as part of deal, D.A. Mary E. Rain said.
LaPorte was originally indicted on three counts of predatory sexual assault against a child and one count of predatory sexual assault, both A-II felonies, 10 counts of first-degree rape, one count of second-degree rape, six counts of third-degree rape, seven counts of first-degree criminal sexual act, seven counts of third-degree criminal sexual act, three counts of first-degree sexual abuse, two counts of attempted first-degree criminal sexual act and five counts of misdemeanor endangering the welfare of a child.
On June 20, LaPorte was found guilty, following a federal trial, of five counts of sexually exploiting four different children and one count of receiving child pornography.
LaPorte was convicted of conspiring with Mackenzie Bailey21, Massena, to sexually exploit a child from infancy to age 2 and with using that child to produce sexually explicit images on two specific occasions. He was also convicted of conspiring with Hillary Trimm26, also of Massena, to sexually exploit another child, who was less than 1 year old. Both Bailey and Trimm pled guilty to the crimes they committed with LaPorte and testified at trial.
LaPorte was also convicted of exploiting a 12-year-old boy and his 16-year-old sister by coercing them to have sexual contact with one another in order to provide explicit images of the conduct. He was further convicted of receiving child pornography from another user over the messaging program Kik Messenger.
Federal sentencing is scheduled for Oct. 19 and his state sentencing is scheduled for Oct. 30.
LaPorte is facing a minimum of 90 years and a maximum of 180 years on his federal charges, his state attorney, Conflict Defender Amy L. Dona, said.
He will also have to serve a minimum of five years and a maximum of life of post-release supervision and will have to register as a sex offender.

LaPorte pleads guilty to child rape, faces 50 years (VIDEO) W.T. ECKERT WDT.NET JULY 20, 2017

SOUTH BEND — An arrest warrant has been issued for a man accused of having sexual intercourse with a girl over multiple years starting when she was 12.
Robert Fredrick, 48, of Mishawaka was charged with nine counts that include child seduction, child molesting and sexual misconduct with a minor, according to court documents. As of Wednesday afternoon Fredrick had not been taken into custody.
The female victim first reported the sexual abuse to Mishawaka police on Nov. 14, 2014. She was 15 at the time, but said the abuse had been consistently occurring about every week since 2012. The abuse started with inappropriate touching, according to court documents, but soon escalated to sexual intercourse. The last occurrence, the victim said, was the day before she went to police.
The victim was taken to the CASIE Center for a forensic interview, but she did not make a disclosure of sexual abuse. In Nov. 2016, the girl was interviewed again and she made the same claims of sexual abuse. She told police she recanted her initial disclosure because the process was overwhelming and she thought the abuse would stop after she told.
After the initial disclosure in 2014, the girl told police the suspect ignored her and told her family she was a liar. After a few weeks, the victim said, Fredrick told her she needed to earn his trust back and he started spending more time with her.
Fredrick then started sexually abusing the girl again, according to court documents. In all, the sexual abuse went on from Nov. 2012 to Oct. 2016, the girl said. She reported that she told Fredrick "no," but she had no choice.
The girl estimated Fredrick had sexual intercourse with her more than 100 times.
A Memphis man by the name of William Hightower has been arrested in Murfreesboro on multiple charges dealing with the rape of a child.
Hightower, who goes by the nickname of "Tate," was under investigation since February of this year. Evidently, the case started when a Child Protective Service Investigator notified Murfreesboro Police about the sexual abuse against a child victim.
The victim was interviewed at the Child Advocacy Center in Murfreesboro and disclosed multiple instances of sex abuse, reportedly by the hands of 32 year old Hightower.
The evidence was presented to the Rutherford County Grand Jury at the start of July 2017 which led to the indictment of the Memphis resident in Murfreesboro.
Hightower, who reported an address of Wilbec Road in Memphis, was charged by Murfreesboro Detective Tommy Roberts with four counts of Rape of a Child, Aggravated Sexual Battery, Sexual Battery by an authority figure and four counts of Statutory Rape by an Authority Figure.
The suspect is due in a Rutherford County Circuit Courtroom on August 14, 2017.

Man arrested by Murfreesboro detective on four counts of "Rape of a Child" July 19, 2017

After an investigation into complaints of child sexual abuse, detectives from the Violent Crimes Unit of the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office have charged John Marshall Hooper, 48, of Cedar Point Way, Horse Shoe, with one felony count of sexual offense with a child and one felony count of crime against nature.
The incidents were alleged to have occurred between January 2010 and January 2012 with a minor child under the age of 13, the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release.
The allegation was made by the guardian of the victim, the Sheriff’s Office said.
Hooper was arrested Wednesday and is incarcerated in lieu of $550,000 bond in the Henderson County Jail.

Horse Shoe man charged with child sexual abuse Jul 20, 2017

WACO, Texas (KWTX) Two men were held Thursday in the McLennan County Jail, both facing charges of sexual misconduct with children in separate incidents.
Charles Jovan Williams, 31, is charged with continuous sexual abuse of a young child.
Bond was set at $250,000 on the charge.
He’s also held on several outstanding misdemeanor warrants.
Pascual Alfonse Torres, 21, also was in custody facing a charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child.
His bond is set at $50,000.
Police arrested Williams after officers conducted a forensic interview with a juvenile female who had made an outcry about the incident, Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said.
The victim told police she is acquainted with Williams and, over an undefined period of time, was subject to inappropriate sexual contact and inappropriate touching.
Police obtained a warrant for Williams and arrested him Wednesday, Swanton said.
Torres, as well was arrested on a warrant issued to police after a forensic interview was completed with a female juvenile victim.
Another police agency informed Waco officers of the incident and detectives from the Crimes Against Children division began an investigation, Swanton said.

An Ector County jury found a man guilty of continuous sexual abuse of a young child Thursday a day after the man pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual assault of a child, according to a news release from the District Attorney’s Office.
District Judge John W. Smith sentenced Pete Perez Jr. on Thursday to life in prison for the continuous sexual abuse of a young child and 20 years in prison for each of the sexual assaults of a child. The sentences were ordered to run consecutively, the release said.
District Attorney Bobby Bland said Perez, 36, repeatedly molested the child during a seven-year period between 2008 and 2015.
“He went to the jury on the count of continuous sexual abuse and they convicted 15 minutes later,” Bland said. “The defendant went to the judge and Judge Smith sentenced him himself and each sentence was the maximum sentence he could receive.”
Bland said his office had DNA evidence to prosecute the case.
“We appreciate the hard work of the jury and the strong sentence handed down by the judge to make sure this person can never harm anyone again,” Bland said.
The district attorney was also quoted in the news release as saying, “this maximum sentence handed down by Judge Smith will assure that this defendant will never harm another child and he will die in prison where he belongs.”
Assistant District Attorneys Lisa Borden and Melissa Williams prosecuted the case and Adrian Chavez defended Perez.
Odessa police also arrested a woman on a charge of endangering a child on accusations that she knew about years of sexual abuse to the child that resulted in Perez’s arrest in 2015. The woman, 34-year-old Ivy Mendez, has been indicted and is awaiting trial.
Ector County court records show she’s scheduled for a trial at 9 a.m. Aug. 14.

Ector County jury finds man guilty of sexual abuse of child July 20, 2017 Odessa American


MADISON — A Neligh man facing multiple charges of sexual assault of a child in Antelope County appeared in county court here on several new, related counts Thursday morning.
Darryl Lierman, 51, made his first appearance on charges of conspiracy to commit child abuse and two counts of first-degree sexual assault of a child.
He was arrested on the new charges following a hearing in Neligh on Monday. His Antelope County case alleges five counts of sexual assault of a child and three counts of child abuse, for which he was arrested in July of 2015.
Lierman appeared in Madison County Court without an attorney Thursday. Judge Ross Stoffer appointed the Madison County Public Defender’s Office to represent Lierman.
On the conspiracy to commit child abuse charge, a Class 4 felony, Lierman faces up to five years in prison and a fine. There is no minimum sentence.
On the two more serious charges of first-degree sexual assault of a child, Class 1B felonies, Lierman faces a minimum of 20 years in prison to life for each count.
Madison County Attorney Joe Smith said the new charges came to light through the investigation currently being conducted in Antelope County.
At the time the offenses were alleged to have occurred, Lierman was living in Meadow Grove and was out on bond for yet two more counts of sexual assault of a child in Antelope County in 2010-2011. One of those counts was dropped during the trial, and Lierman was found not guilty by a jury on the other.
Smith said the three new charges involve the two victims of the two Antelope County cases. He could not give further information regarding the details of the new charges or provide an affidavit, as it was sealed by Judge Stoffer due to the ages of the victims.
The case against Lierman in Madison County will not affect the Antelope County trail, Smith said, but he does anticipate the new allegations will cause adjustments to be made to the old charges.
Lierman remains incarcerated at the Madison County Jail on a $500,000 bond, of which he would have to pay 10 percent. He is not allowed to have contact with the victims or anyone under the age of 18, as well as one adult, due to an ongoing investigation.
“I’m sure he’ll be treated professionally and be afforded safe and humane treatment in jail (in Madison),” Smith said.
Lierman is scheduled to next appear in Madison County Court on Tuesday, Aug. 1 at 1 p.m. 

BILLINGS -
A man accused of raping a girl for several years in the 1990s was found guilty of all three charges.
The jury ruled after three hours of deliberations that Robert Calvin, 39, sexually abused the victim when she was under the age of 16 and could not consent.
Calvin, who had been out on bond, was remanded and taken to jail.
A sentencing date has yet to be set.

The now 29-year-old victim took the stand on Tuesday to testify about the dozens of times Calvin molested her and forced her to perform oral sex on him.
The victim said she was sexually abused by Calvin from the age of 4 until she was 13.
The abuse happened in cars, bedrooms and trailers in multiple counties across south central Montana, she testified.
The victim testified that she disclosed the abuse to a local pastor’s wife and that the woman confronted Calvin’s mother.
Defense attorneys called on the pastor’s wife to testify about the victim’s disclosure, though the woman was unable to fully recall the exchange.
“The pastor’s wife had no idea what she was talking about,” said Bazant. “That’s something a woman would’ve remembered and she didn’t.
The victim testified about one instance of abuse that occurred in a trailer after the funeral ceremony for Calvin’s brother.
“Who would do that?” asked Bazant. “You saw him on the stand, he still gets emotional about his brother’s death.”
Calvin testified in his own defense on Wednesday to dispute the allegations.
He’s charged with two counts of sexual intercourse without consent and one count of sexual assault.
Calvin’s older brother, William, pleaded guilty last year to similar charges against the same victim. He was sentenced to a community-based treatment program.


A 42-year-old Mesa County man faces multiple counts of sexual assault on a child stemming from an investigation that was sparked by diagnosis of a sexually transmitted disease in a 9-year-old victim.
Kristin James Tafoya remained in the Mesa County Jail in lieu of $150,000 cash-only bond in connection with the charges, which include four counts of sexual abuse as a pattern of abuse and four counts of sexual abuse while in a position of trust, among other charges.
Tafoya was arrested by the Mesa County Sheriff’s Office after an investigation that began in May when the victim was diagnosed with an apparent STD.
The victim identified Tafoya as having abused her on five different occasions during interviews at the Western Slope Center for Children.
Investigators found evidence suggesting the victim might have been exposed to the disease shortly before turning 5.
Tafoya told the victim to tell no one about the incidents “or I’ll get in trouble,” the victim told investigators, according to an affidavit in the case.
After investigators determined the illness, they obtained a warrant requiring Tafoya to submit a blood sample. He was found to be suffering from the same illness as the victim.

Man faces charge of sex assault on child, 9 Gary Harmon  July 21, 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 149 20 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo KinderCare worker arrested for sexually abusing 3-year-old 22 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo rabbi jailed for sexually abusing 2 boys 22 LUGLIO 2017


TEEN RAPISTS 38 22 luglio 2017


24-year-old man arrested for raping a toddler 22 luglio 2017


Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...