Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

giovedì 20 luglio 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 149

SIOUX CITY | A Sioux City man was sentenced Tuesday to 10 years in prison for sexually abusing two preteen children.
James Hall, 35, had pleaded guilty last month in Woodbury County District Court to two counts of lascivious acts with a child, which were amended from charges of second-degree sexual abuse as part of a plea agreement. One count of third-degree sexual abuse was dismissed.
In addition to the prison sentence, District Judge Duane Hoffmeyer ordered Hall to register with the Iowa Sex Offender Registry for life and also serve a special sex offender sentence in which he will be on lifetime parole after completing his prison sentence. If he were to violate terms of the special sentence, he could be sent to prison.
According to court documents, Hall performed sex acts with a 10-year-old boy from March 15 to 20. Hall is also charged with having sexual contact with a girl under the age of 13 for more than two years.
Manchester, N.Y. (WHAM) - A Manchester man was arrested on child sex abuse charges, according to State Police.
Troopers said Steven Feliciano, 55, is accused of having sexual contact with a 12-year-old girl at his home. The alleged abuse happened over the last two weeks, investigators say.
Feliciano was arrested and charged with felony sexual abuse 1st.
He was arraigned and remanded to Ontario County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.
Investigators say they are looking to see if other girls who may be associated with Feliciano may have been abused. Any witnesses or other potential victims are encouraged to contact State Police at (585) 398-4100.
FREMONT - A Bellevue man was sentenced to eight years in prison after pleading guilty to two first-degree felony counts of rape of a minor.
Kenneth Jordan, 68, faced up to 20 years in prison if he would have been convicted by a jury.
As part of his plea deal, gross sexual imposition charges and falsification charges were dismissed.
Jordan's Tuesday court appearance was initially scheduled as a pre-trial hearing, but he pleaded guilty and was sentenced by Sandusky County Common Pleas Court Judge John Dewey.
Upon his release from prison, Jordan will have to register as a Tier 3 sex offender, according to Sandusky County Court Adminstrator Brock Kimmet.

PAINESVILLE, Ohio - A Mentor-on-the-Lake man was sentenced to life in prison for repeatedly raping three girls over a 17-year-period.
Howard D. Shannon, 40, was found guilty last month of nine counts of rape and four counts of gross sexual imposition related to incidents that happened from 1999 to 2006, according to court records.
The youngest of the three girls was 5 years old when Shannon began sexually abusing her, Lake County Prosecutor Charles Coulson said.
Judge Vincent A. Culotta, who sentenced Shannon in Lake County Common Pleas Court, said he will not be eligible for parole for 76 years.
"This person should never get out of jail," Coulson said.
Defense attorney Meredith A. O'Brien declined to comment on the case, but said Shannon is "extremely disappointed" and plans to appeal the verdict.
The youngest of the three girls reported the abuse last year to the Madison Township Police Department, Coulson said. Shannon was indicted May 23, 2016 and arrested days later, court records show.
Shannon's criminal history also includes convictions for corruption of a minor, domestic violence and receiving stolen property, Lake County court records show.

Lake County man sentenced to life in prison for raping three girls July 18, 2017 Evan MacDonald, cleveland.com

RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A Raleigh man is facing multiple child rape charges for crimes that occurred in 2013 and 2014, according to arrest warrants obtained by CBS North Carolina.
Walter Antonio Boone, 35, is facing five child sex charges for crimes that are said to have taken place between Aug. 1, 2013, and March 1, 2014.
The victim was 13 when the crimes began and 14 when they ended, warrants show. Boone was 31 when the first rape he is accused of committing occurred. He was 32 when the last crime he’s accused of was committed.
Boone is facing four counts of felony statutory rape/sex offense and one count of indecent liberties with a child.
He is being held in the Wake County Detention Center under a $1.5 million secured bond and his first court appearance is set for Tuesday afternoon.


HELENA -
Andrew Hohn has been sentenced to prison after pleading no contest to charges that he raped a 7-year old girl in Helena last year.
The judge sentenced Hohn on Wednesday morning to 100 years in prison.
In May, Hohn pleaded no contest to allegations that he raped the girl at the Capital City Health Club in June 2016.
Prosecutors said the child was swimming in the pool with a relative when she went to use the restroom at the club.
Hohn reportedly followed the girl and sexually molested her behind the locked door.
During Wednesday's sentencing, the victim's family members told Hohn, "We will never forgive you."
Judge Mike Menahan sentenced Hohn to 100 years in prison for the two counts of sexual intercourse without consent, and 10 years for the aggravated kidnapping charge.
Hohn must serve a minimum of 20 years before he can be considered eligible for parole.

GREAT FALLS - According to court documents Alex Hamilton is charged with sexual abuse of children and sexual abuse of children (solicitation). 
Great Falls Police Department posted an ad on Craigslist "Men for Men"  as an undercover persona acting as a 14-year-old boy. After a few days of exchanging emails someone responded and detectives discovered it was Alex Hamilton.
Hamilton is accused of soliciting the production of child pornography images from who he believed to be a 14 year-old boy and also enticed the same perceived child to engage in sexual conduct.
He is on probation for  a previous sexual relationship with a 14-year-old boy and was convicted of criminal endangerment as a result of a plea deal agreement in that case.

Man charged with sexual abuse of a child Jul 20, 2017 Tarvarious Haywood

BRYAN, Tex. (KBTX) - Jose Rojas-Meliton, 41, has been sentenced to 75 years in prison by a jury Wednesday.

“There is no time limit on child abuse. Whenever evidence is found, we will aggressively pursue child predators, regardless of when the abuse occurred. There are children out there who will not be sexually abused because of this verdict and the courage of these victims .” - Ryan Calvert & Ekua Assabill, Assistant District Attorney
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Bryan man has been found guilty of aggravated sexual assault of a child, 17 years after police say the incident happened.
A Brazos County jury found Jose Rojas-Meliton guilty last yesterday in the 361st district court.
The jury is now deciding his punishment.
While investigating a sexual assault of child from January 2016, Bryan Police gathered enough evidence against 40-year-old Rojas-Meliton to charge him with the aggravated sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl he knew in 2000.
Bryan police were held up in the case, after they say Rojas fled to Mexico before they were able to obtain a statement.
Rojas eventually admitted he did have sexual relations with a child in 2000.


A man caught groping a woman as a teenager has been jailed for sexually abusing a young girl, but avoided a sentence of preventive detention reserved for the country's most serious offenders.

On Thursday, Matthew William Washer, 27, was sentenced to 14 years' imprisonment on 13 charges, including rape, sexual violation by unlawful sexual connection and sexual conduct with a child under 12.

The High Court at New Plymouth heard how as a 16-year-old, Washer was convicted of indecent assault after he accosted a woman on the street and grabbed her bottom.  At the time, he had a belief that once he touched the woman, she would want to have sex with him.

As part of his Youth Court sentence, Washer attended 25 sessions of counselling, but failed to graduate from the programme. A report from the service outlined how difficult he had been and that his attitude to the treatment ranged from good to indifferent.

Justice Rebecca Ellis said five years later, in 2011, Washer began his sexual abuse of a young girl, who was aged nine.

Washer kissed and indecently touched the child, before he forced her to perform a sex act on him.  He also raped her multiple times.

The offending caused physical and emotional distress to the victim, who was repeatedly told by Washer to keep the abuse a secret, the judge said.

It was the escalation of offending that prosecutor Justin Marinovich pointed to when making an application for preventive detention for Washer. Preventive detention involves an indeterminate prison term.

Marinovich said preventive detention was required to protect the community from the ongoing risk Washer posed.

In making his case, he pointed to a 2006 report completed on Washer following his Youth Court conviction.

He said it outlined concerns with the defendant's attitude and provided some insight into Washer's "sexual mindset" which included elements of planning and premeditation in targeting women.


A 28-year-old man was handed six life sentences by the North High Court sitting at the Nelspruit Magistrate’s Court for raping four underage girls between 2008 and 2013, Mpumalanga police said on Tuesday.
Spokesperson Sergeant Gerald Sedibe said that the court heard that Stevenson Hamilton Mambane raped four underage girls between 2008 and 2013.
“The court found that in the first incident which took place in 2008, a nine-year-old girl was lured to the bushes by Mambane as she was coming from school, abducted and repeatedly raped. In 2009 in two separate incidents, he dragged two minors aged 10 and 11, to the bushes and raped them,” Sedibe said.
“The last incident occurred in 2013 where he raped and strangled to death a 16-year-old girl. After the court heard all about Mambane’s heartless and malevolent actions, as well as the evidence led before it, it did not hesitate to impose the six life sentences against him which will run concurrently.”
Sedibe said the police believes that these sentences will serve as a deterrent to other potential rapists

Man gets six life terms for rape of four girls 18.7.2017



Paedo priest charged with historic child sexual abuse 20 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo jailed for repeatedly raping 6-year-old boy 20 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo jailed for raping 7-year-old girl 19 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo cop jailed for raping 2 young boys 19 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo martial arts instructor raped 2 young boys, videotaped it 19 LUGLIO 2017


Boston Archdiocese sued for child sexual abuse 18 LUGLIO 2017


A ‘hot spot’ of paedophilia 18 LUGLIO 2017


Hundreds of boys abused in choir run by Georg Ratzinger 18 LUGLIO 2017


Social rapist sentenced 20 luglio 2017



Ti piace?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...