Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

mercoledì 19 luglio 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 148

A 73-year-old man was convicted of raping a then 15-year-old relative over a seven-year period ending in 2014.
Benjamin Daniels was arrested after the victim’s sister walked in on him “on top of the victim in what appeared to be an act of sexual intercourse,” according to a trial press release. That was Sept. 19, 2014 — a Friday.
The sister kept what she’d seen to herself until she went back to school the following Monday. There, she told administrators what she’d seen.
The victim told the administrators and Snellville police that she had been molested by Daniels on and off for seven years in Clayton, DeKalb and Gwinnett counties. She said she hadn’t said anything about it because “she was used to it,” according to the release.
She also said she was afraid of what Daniels would do to her or her family if she spoke out against him. He’d served prison time for a conviction out of Fulton County in 1998. The charges in that case included voluntary manslaughter, aggravated assault, possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime and possession of a sawed-off shotgun.
At his trial, Daniels denied raping the victim. He also claimed that he’d rejected the victim’s sexual advances Sept. 19, 2014. Then he said he believed Georgia’s legal age of consent for sexual conduct should be lowered from 16 to 14.
It took the jury only two hours to find Daniels guilty of rape, aggravated child molestation, child molestation and incest. He’ll be sentenced during a hearing Aug. 1 to give the victim and her family time to prepare statements.



A Hunt man is facing 10 years in prison and 20 years of post-release supervision after being convicted of a felony level sex crime Monday in Livingston County Court.
Bryan A. Bailey, 34, pleaded guilty to the crime of criminal sex act in the first degree, a class B felony.
According to state penal law, a person is guilty of the crime of criminal sex act in the first degree she he or she engages in oral or anal sexual conduct with another person by forcible compulsion; who is incapable of giving consent by reason of being physically helpless; who is less than 11 years old or who is less than 13 years old and the actor is 18 years old ore more.
Bailey was initially charged with sexual abuse in the first degree and endangering the welfare of a child March 16 for incidents that occurred in 2013 in which he had inappropriate sexual contact with a girl under the age of 13 in Nunda.
The investigation into Bailey’s crime began March 10, when a concerned citizen reported to Deputy Ross Gerace, who is assigned to Keshequa Central School as the district’s school resource officer, that Bailey may have been having inappropriate sexual contact with a juvenile female.
Gerace and Investigator Gene Chichester of the Livingston County Sheriff’s office investigated the claim with Gerace eventually securing incriminating statements from Bailey.
The case was reviewed and prosecuted by Livingston County District Attorney Greg McCaffrey, who put the matter to grand jury which in turn handed down charges of predatory sexual assault against a child, an A-II felony, criminal sex act in the first degree, a B felony, course of sexual conduct against a child in the second degree, a class D violent felony, and sexual abuse in the first degree, also a class D violent felony.
Bailey’s guilty plea satisfies all of his criminal charges.
“This case represents a collaborative investigation by members of our Sheriff’s Department, Child Protective Service and my office,” said McCaffrey in a statement. “I commend the hard work of all those involved and praise the victim of these horrific offenses for having the courage to come forward, for standing up and fighting back against this abuser.”
Bailey is being held in the Livingston County Jail without bail. He is scheduled to return to court Sept. 28 for sentencing.
With his imminent sentence, McCaffrey expressed hope that his victim would “finally be able to begin the road to recovery.”

Hunt man convicted of sex crime against under 13-year-old girl MATT LEADER LIVINGSTONNEWS.COM JULY 17, 2017

PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. - A 30-year-old Carmel man has been convicted on charges that he sexually abused a 14-year-old described as a family friend in the man's home, Putnam County District Attorney Robert Tendy announced Monday.
Daniel G. Moloney, Jr., of East Lake Boulevard in the Town of Carmel was convicted of sexual abuse in the first degree, a Class D felony. He was sentenced on July 12 to six months in jail, 10 years of sex offender probation, an order of protection and sex offender registration.
The victim’s mother submitted a statement to the court on the day of sentence, saying “because of your disgusting shameful acts she will never look at life the same and she’s just a child whose life barely began."
The Putnam County Sheriff’s office received a complaint that the 14-year-old victim had been sexually abused in Moloney's bedroom on Sept. 25, 2016.
The victim, who was interviewed at the Child Advocacy Center by DA Investigator Jaemie Caban and Investigator Shaun Menton of the Putnam County Seriff's Office, revealed that Moloney, a family friend, brought the victim to his bedroom under the guise they were going to watch TV, Tendy said.
Once in the bedroom, Moloney sexually assaulted the victim and threated to use restraining devices if she did not comply, according to Tendy.
A joint effort between law enforcement and the DA’s Office led to the execution of a search warrant and the recovery of the restraints.
Chief Assistant District Attorney Chana Krauss refused to plea bargain the case and Moloney ultimately pleaded guilty as charged.
Moloney waived his right to appeal and the young victim was spared the trauma of testifying, Tendy said.
"I want the message to be clear; we will fight tooth and nail to protect our children, if you harm a child here in Putnam County, you will be found, prosecuted and held accountable by the most aggressive team," Tendy said. "This case was investigated prosecuted swiftly and effectively as a joint effort between the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office and the DA’s Office."
A man who subjected two young girls to "grotesque" sexual abuse has been jailed for seven years.
Daniel Dennis, 37, caused his victims serious psychological damage by sexually abusing them, to the point one was left too scared to leave the house.
He told one of the girls that she would not develop unless he touched her, and on another he assaulted her while she protested and tried to kick him away.
Dennis, of Valiant Drive in east Hull, had denied the offences until the morning of the start of his trial last week, when he broke down and told his lawyer he had done it.
He pleaded guilty to eight counts of sexual activity with a child, and two of sexual activity with a child under the age of 13.
A victim impact statement read on behalf of one of the girls told how the offences had left her "frightened to get showered or changed", as she wanted to be permanently covered up.
"I've suffered from severe depression and anxiety," she said. "I was too scared to leave the house. I became isolated from my friends at school.
"I've had two panic attacks where I've had to be taken away in an ambulance. Just walking down the street I was frightened.
"Because of the things he did, my life has worked out totally differently to how it should have done."
David Godfrey, mitigating for Dennis, who sobbed loudly throughout his sentencing proceedings, said he was a "broken man".
"In his early 30s he was a working man in full-time employment," he said. "He was leading a good life when he was made redundant. He became much more reclusive and had very few friends.
"His behaviour over the last five years has been abhorrent but his belated acceptance, although too late, is unusual in such a case and is to his credit.
"He's devastated by what he's done. I've been through the victim impact statements with him today. Reading the effects of what he has caused has been a significant burden to him."
Jailing Dennis, Judge Mark Bury described his offences as "outrageous and grotesque" and said he had caused his victims "something approaching serious psychological harm"

"I know you are sorry. I can't help but think you are feeling sorry partly for yourself," he said. "But sorry doesn't cut it now. You have to be punished."
Remarking one one of the charges specifically, he said: "You clearly don't have any idea how humiliating and degrading that would be."
Dennis also has to sign the Sex Offenders' Register for life.
An NSPCC spokesman said: “The trauma Dennis inflicted on his two young victims is horrendous and it is right that he is now behind bars.
“We hope the sentence will bring the victims some comfort that justice has been served and that they receive all the support they need to re-build their lives, which have been devastated by Dennis’ sickening abuse.”
For help and support children can contact ChildLine 24 hours a day, 365 days a year on 0800 1111 or by visiting www.childline.org.uk.
Adults with concerns about a child can contact the NSPCC helpline in confidence, 24 hours a day seven days a week, on 0800 808 5000 or via help@nspcc.org.uk.

'Grotesque' Daniel Dennis jailed for sickening sexual abuse against two girls DAVID SPEREALL18 JUL 2017

A Seguin man recently was indicted on eight counts of child sex crimes.
A Guadalupe County Grand Jury indicted 68-year-old Gary Michael Smith on one count of sexual abuse of a child continuous — victim under the age of 14 and seven counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child.
According to the arrest affidavit, a victim under the age of 14 made an outcry that they were sexually assaulted by Smith, Seguin Police Detective Tony Vassar wrote.
During the investigation, Smith confessed to assaulting the victim multiple times within a 30 day time frame, as well as forcing the victim to perform sexual acts on him, Vassar wrote.
“Gary later returned to the police department and advised he wanted to confess to more acts of sexual assault of a child with several other victims,” the report said. “Gary confessed to committing continuous sexual abuse of a child younger than 14 years of age.”
Additionally, two more victims made outcries that Smith sexually assaulted them, the affidavit said.
The second victim ... who was 6 years old at the time of the incident had been assaulted when she was being babysat at Gary’s residence,” Vassar wrote.
One of the victims stated that Smith would expose himself on a regular basis to them.
“During the interview with (the victim) ... advised (they) were approximately 8 years old during the time of the abuse ...,” the affidavit said. “… advised Gary would often expose his genitals to ... while ... stayed at his residence.”
Following the investigation, Smith was arrested on June 12 and booked into the Guadalupe County Jail on multiple charges. 
He currently is being held on bonds totaling $1.8 million. 

Grand Jury indicts man on child sex crimes  July 18, 2017 Felicia Frazarseguingazette.com

A St. Bernard-area man accused in 2012 of raping three pre-adolescent boys he invited to play video games in his home will continue his long wait for trial.
Criminal District Judge Paul Bonin on Monday (July 17) continued the scheduled trial of Troy Domino until Dec. 4. Domino was to be tried this week, but his defense attorney John Fuller is unavailable because of a conflicting murder trial in another section of court.
Bonin specified that Domino's scheduled trial would be the priority case in his courtroom on the new date. A Dec. 4 trial would come nearly five years after Domino's arrest by New Orleans police on Dec. 18, 2012.
If the new date holds, the victims in the case -- three boys aged 10 or 11 -- will be 15 and 16 when the trial finally is called.
According to police, Domino sexually abused the three neighborhood boys inside his mother's Sere Street house. The boys told authorities they were invited inside by the older man to play video games, but were sexually assaulted in the house. Initial police reports were unclear as to whether the abuse happened to all three on a specific day, or over a period of time. At least one offense is alleged to have occurred on Dec. 8, 2012, according to the court documents, and came to light after the 10-year-old boy reported the incident to his grandmother.
An arrest warrant affidavit said the boys reported being shown a cellphone picture of Domino's nude body, as well as pornography that had been loaded for display on his game console. The NOPD detective investigating the case reported finding an independent witness that corroborated the allegations against Domino.
Fuller associate Marcus DeLarge on Monday became the seventh attorney of record to appear on Domino's behalf. The turnover of lawyers on the case has contributed to the trial's delay, as have questions about Domino's mental fitness for the proceeding. Court records show Domino's competency issue was raised as early as February 2013, one month after he was indicted on three counts of first-degree rape by an Orleans Parish grand jury.
Domino, 48, faces a mandatory life sentence if found guilty as charged on any of the three counts. He was deemed incompetent to stand trial in May 2013, but that decision was reversed months later after Domino was remanded to the Eastern Louisiana Mental Health System in Jackson for treatment.
The case is among the dustiest on the Section D docket, so old that it was Judge Frank Marullo who declared Domino competent to stand trial in August 2013, before that longtime Section D jurist was suspended over age issues and ultimately retired more than two years later, in December 2015.
Dr. Sarah DeLand, a forensic psychiatrist and member of the court-appointed sanity commission, examined and interviewed Domino in the case's formative years. She reported to the court that the defendant was diagnosed with schizophrenia at age 15 and had been prescribed medication for his illness many times. She said he had not always complied with his doctor's orders when it came to taking anti-psychotic medications.
According to an earlier Times-Picayune profile of Domino, he was 9 when his father was slain and he spent time in prison after convictions for burglary and crack cocaine possession in the 1990s. Domino went on to achieve modest local fame as an artist whose paintings depicted the violent aspects of life in New Orleans. He sold his works from a vendor booth at the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival and the Essence Festival in years past, and he was commissioned to create the official poster for the 2001 Krewe of Zulu parade.

A Tekonsha man was ordered to trial Monday after testimony by a 10-year-old girl who said she was raped for years.
Perry Coleman faces up to life in prison and a mandatory minimum of 25 years in prison if convicted of first-degree criminal sexual conduct. He is charged with three counts and prosecutors said the sexual assaults began when the child was 6 until Coleman's arrest in May by the Calhoun County Sheriff Department.
The child, holding a white teddy bear and sitting with a support person, testified for nearly an hour about the repeated assaults which began when she and her mother moved in with the man.
The girl said she was sometimes hit in the chest and struck with a belt "because I didn't listen to him."
She told Calhoun County District Court Judge Paul Beardslee that Coleman assaulted her with his penis and with his fingers.
"He put his dick into my vagina hole and it hurt," she told Assistant Prosecutor Angelique Camfield. "I don't know how many times."
She said the rapes occurred when her mother was working and almost all were in the man's bedroom but sometimes in the car while driving.
She said he had her watch pornographic movies with him.
"I told him no," she said, answering a question from Camfield. "He told me he wasn't going to stop. He told me not to tell my mom because he would get in trouble and I would be taken away."
She admitted to defense attorney John Sims that she has lied in the past and once told her mother a little boy in school raped her and also told a worker from Child Protective Services that nothing had ever happened.
She also told Sims that she trusted several people including teachers but never reported the abuse.
"He told me I would get taken away and I didn't want that to happen," she explained to Camfield. "I wanted to stay with my mom. I was afraid she would get hurt too.
"I am telling the truth."


JAMESTOWN (WATE) – The Fentress County Sheriff’s Office said they are waiting for extradition paperwork to be completed in order to bring a man wanted on three counts of rape of a child back to Tennessee.
The sheriff’s office said they obtained a warrant for Jorge Viera, 34, for 3 counts of rape of a child. Detectives said they looked for Viera for weeks and were unable to find him.
Deputies said Viera was arrested by security forces in Arkansas on Saturday.

A 56-year-old man from Rugby has been charged with a series of historical sexual offences against children.

Douglas Roy Miller has been charged with rape of a girl aged between 13 and 15, two counts of indecent assault on a girl under 16, gross indecency with a girl under 16, taking an indecent photograph of a child and possession of an indecent photograph of a child.
The offences were committed against three victims in Rugby in the 1990s and 2000s.
Miller will appear at Warwickshire Magistrates Court on Wednesday August 16.

Rugby man charged with rape and other sexual offences against children 17 July 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 147 18 LUGLIO 2017

Paedo jailed for raping 7-year-old girl 19 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo cop jailed for raping 2 young boys 19 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo martial arts instructor raped 2 young boys, videotaped it 19 LUGLIO 2017

SERIAL RAPISTS 37 19 luglio 2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...