Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

martedì 18 luglio 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 147

A husband and wife in Ohio have been indicted on several charges stemming from the rape of a minor.
Indian Lake Schools Superintendent Patrick O'Donnell stands accused of sexual abuse. According to the Springfield News-Sun the girl, now 13, doesn't attend the school at which the 52-year-old works.
The indictment states that O'Donnell has been charged with four counts of rape-victim under 13, four counts of sexual battery and six counts of gross sexual imposition.
His wife Heather O'Donnell, a superintendent at Midwest Regional Educational Service Center, has also been hit with a number of charges.
She's charged with two counts of child endangering. The victim is said to have come to Heather O'Donnell about the abuse.
Washington Township Police Chief Rick Core said the police were never notified.
"The situation has been going on for over three years," Core said.
Patrick O'Donnell has been placed on unpaid leave. Indian Lake Schools revealed in a news release that they're in the process of terminating him.
It's unclear whether Heather O'Donnell will also be terminated from her position at Midwest Regional Educational Service Center.
Both Patrick and Heather O'Donnell were taken to the Logan County Jail following their arrests earlier this week. Their arraignments are set to take place Friday at the Logan County Common Pleas Court.

Ohio school superintendents hit with more than a dozen charges in child rape case CAITLYN HITT NEW YORK DAILY NEWS July 14, 2017

MALONE — Police say a Malone man sexually abused a 5-year-old.
On Tuesday, Malone-based State Police charged Christopher M. Jandreau, 26, with two counts each of first-degree sexual abuse, a felony, and endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor, State Police Troop B Commander Maj. John H. Tibbitts Jr. said in a press release.
The sexual contact took place in the Malone area between May and early July, Troop B Public Information Officer Trooper Jennifer Fleishman told the Press-Republican.
She could not say whether the child was a boy or girl. But Jandreau was not a stranger to the child.
PRISON POSSIBLE
Jandreau was arraigned in Malone Town Court and sent to Franklin County Jail on $10,000 cash bail/$20,000 bond.
He remained in custody Wednesday and is due back in court Thursday before Justice Charles Robert.
A conviction for first-degree sexual abuse carries a possible sentence of two to seven years in prison, according to the State Penal Code.
Child endangerment could bring up to one year in jail.
LAREDO, Texas (KGNS) - A 40-year-old man is arrested for sexually assaulting a child.


Police arrested and charged Daniel Martinez for sexual assault of a child.

According to police, on July third, a woman told police that her child had been sexually assaulted by a man known to her.

The victim told her mother the abuse had been happening for years, when the victim was under 17.

The victim was taken to the Child Advocacy Center.

Forty-year-old man arrested for sexually assaulting a child Justin J. Reyes Jul 12, 2017

MIAMI COUNTY — On Friday, Charles Cox, 43, of Troy, was arraigned on various sex offense charges, including first-degree felony rape in Miami County Municipal Court.
Cox was also charged with seven counts of pandering obscenity involving minors and two counts of gross sexual imposition, all felonies. Cox was a resident at the Budget Inn on Archer Drive in Troy.
A pre-trial was set for July 20, with Judge Elizabeth Gutmann presiding. Cox’s bond was set for $800,000 cash.

CARY, N.C. (WNCN) — A Cary man is accused of having intercourse and committing other sex acts with a 9-year-old girl in December 2016, according to an arrest warrant.

John Anton Parulski, 37, of the 100 block of Barcliff Terrace, faces one felony count of statutory rape of a child by adult, one felony count of statutory sex offense with a child by adult, and one felony count of indecent liberties with a child, warrants show.
According to court records, Parulski had sexual intercourse with the 9-year-old in 2016 when he was 36 years old. He’s also accused of committing other sex acts with the young girl.
The crimes are said to have taken place between Dec. 1, 2016 and Dec. 29, 2016. The warrant does not show if there was any previous relationship between Parulski and the victim or the victim’s family.
Parulski is being held on a $2 million secured bond in the Wake County Detention Center, records show.
His first court appearance is scheduled for Friday afternoon.

Cary man charged with raping 9-year-old girl CBS North Carolina 

EDWARDSVILLE — A South Roxana man who tried to blame a 10-year-old victim for his sexual assault of her told a judge Thursday he plans to withdraw his guilty plea after giving up on his request for a new, free lawyer.

James Michael Donnelly, 66, told Circuit Judge Kyle Napp he wanted a new attorney, but she told him he was allowed to have a free attorney but did not get to choose which one.
The judge explained the law to Donnelly, and he said he would stick to the Madison County Public Defender’s Office. He said he was confused after filing on his own behalf his request for a new attorney. “Every time I say something, I put my foot in my mouth,” he said.
He said he wanted a new attorney because he had not heard from his public defender. The judge noted that the public defender’s office is waiting for a transcript of the sentencing hearing.
Donnelly was charged Jan. 2, 2014, with two counts of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child and three counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse. He pleaded guilty in exchange for the prosecution agreement to drop all but one of the charges. Napp sentenced him to 14 years in prison, and he must serve at least 85 percent of his term.
Donnelly told the judge Thursday that he is innocent. He said he has learned a lot since he was sentenced to prison.
The judge said any verbiage as to his guilt or innocence was not relevant at Thursday’s hearing. She set an Aug. 28 date for a hearing on the matter of withdrawing his plea.
Donnelly admitted in a recorded interview played at his sentencing hearing March 19, 2015, that he had molested the girl, his granddaughter, but that she initiated the acts. The judge scolded Donnelly during that hearing after reading letters from relatives who tried to blame the victim.
“This wasn’t drama. This was real,” the judge said in 2015. “He did horrible, unspeakable things to her. In our society, it is our duty to protect and guard children. When I read these letters, it made me sick to my stomach. It is vicious, and shame on you to blame her at times when you should have protected her,” the judge said.
Reach reporter Sanford Schmidt at 618-208-6449.


BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn.—A Bristol, Tennessee man has entered a guilty plea to 23 counts of various child sex abuse crimes.
Gary Lynn Wood, 69, appeared in Sullivan County Criminal Court on Friday and among the charges, he pleaded guilty to four counts of attempt to commit rape of a child and 11 counts of attempt to commit aggravated sexual battery.
Under the plea agreement, Wood will receive a 10-year sentence, Sullivan County Assistant District Attorney Emily Smith said. A sentencing hearing was set for Nov. 21 at 1:30 p.m., at which time Judge William Rogers will decide whether he will be ordered to serve his sentence in prison or receive alternative sentencing. He was ordered to register as a sex offender.
"We will certainly be arguing that Mr. Wood be ordered to serve his entire sentence," Smith said. "He repeatedly victimized the three minor victims, who were all under the age of 10. Many instances of the abuse occurred at Observation Knob Park in Bristol, where he would bring the children to stay in his camper."
The victims were all step-grandchildren, Smith said. 


A pervert who sexually abused a very young child has been jailed for five years after a judge found he presented a danger of further offending.
Stephen Betts, of Maida Road, Chatham, denied sexual assault of a child under 13 and causing a child to engage in sexual activity.
But a judge said he was convicted in May on “clear and compelling evidence” and remained in denial.
The 29-year-old was arrested after the girl told her mother he had touched her inappropriately - describing it as “cuddling” - and demonstrated him performing a sex act.
He also got the child to touch him indecently. When confronted about it, he insisted: “I wouldn’t do that.”
A recorded interview with the child, in which she was seen drawing pictures, was shown to the jury.
Betts denied any indecency with the child happened and claimed he had only touched her in a non-sexual way.
Danny Moore, defending, told Maidstone Crown Court there was little he could say about the offence in view of what Betts told a probation officer who prepared a report on him.
“He continues to deny the offence,” he added. “This will be his first sentence of imprisonment. The conviction will have a long lasting and devastating effect on his family.”
Under an extended sentence for public protection, Betts will have to serve two thirds of the term before being considered for parole and he will be on licence for a further two years.
Judge Adele Williams said of the victim: “You used her to meet your sexual needs. Her evidence was compelling. She was particularly vulnerable due to her extreme youth.
The judge added: “It is quite clear you are in denial. You lack any insight into your offending and I consider you pose a significant risk of serious harm to children by the commission of further offences.”
An NSPCC spokesperson said: “Betts’ young victim has shown tremendous courage in speaking out about her ordeal. 
Sexual abuse ruins childhoods but with the right support victims can overcome what has happened to them. Hopefully Betts’ victim is receiving help to come to terms with her experiences. 
“Letting the Future In is an NSPCC service dedicated to helping children who have been sexually abused. Since 2011, the service has helped 193 children in the Gillingham service centre."
A sexual harm prevention order was imposed and Betts’ name will be on the sex offenders’ register indefinitely. He will be barred from working with children and vulnerable adults on his release.

UTAH COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 Utah) -  A jury found an Eagle Mountain man guilty on 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child. 

David R. Bills, 67, was convicted in a 4th District Court in Provo late Monday night. 

Bills was arrested in July of 2016 after two children, ages 8 and 10, came forward to allegations of sexual abuse. The children said they had been abused by Bills numerous times over a five-year period. 

Bills was then arrested and booked on 30 counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child. . Shortly after another family came forward with concerns that their 8-year-old daughter was also victimized by Bills. 

After speaking with that child, Bills was charges with two additional counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child. 

Bills had been held in Utah County Jail until his trial ended Monday night with a guilty verdict on 10 of the 32 counts. Two of the guilty verdicts include incidents involving the third victim who came forward after he was initially arrested. 

Bills is still in jail pending sentencing. 

Utah County Sheriff’s Office asks anyone who may have information about other possible victims in this case to call investigators at (801)851-4010. 

Utah man guilty on 10 counts of sexual abuse of a child SIMONE FRANCIS Jul 13, 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 146 14 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo bus driver sexually assaulted 2 girls for 2 years 18 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo priest arrested for sexually abusing minor boys 18 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo gay mayor sexually abused 4 teenagers, including his foster son 18 LUGLIO 2017


Boston Archdiocese sued for child sexual abuse 18 LUGLIO 2017


A ‘hot spot’ of paedophilia 18 LUGLIO 2017


Paedo sentenced for sexually abusing 4-years-old 15 LUGLIO 2017



Paedo teacher jailed for raping young boys 15 LUGLIO 2017



Paedo brothers sexually abused the same 3 chidren 15 LUGLIO 2017



Paedo caught while sexually abusing 9-year-old boy 15 LUGLIO 2017



Paedo teacher sentenced for sexually abusing 6 young girls 14 LUGLIO 2017



Paedo brothers jailed for raping 8-year-old boy 14 LUGLIO 2017




"Operation Safeguard" 14 luglio 2017


"Operation Safenet": more than 100 paedophiles caught by Police 12 luglio 2017


"Operation Oscar Moonglow" 12 luglio 2017


"Operation Amadeus" 11 luglio 2017


"Operation Net Nanny" 10 luglio 2017


Child rape watching 14 luglio 2017



PORN ADDICTED RAPISTS 50 13 luglio 2017

CHILD PORN ADDICTION 11 13 luglio 2017


TEEN RAPISTS 37 18 luglio 2017


3 teens arrested in Facebook Live brutal sexual assault 18 luglio 2017


Woman kidnapped, raped by couple on their honeymoon 18 luglio 2017


2 minor girls raped, strangled by 22-year-old man 18 luglio 2017



Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...