Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

martedì 4 luglio 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 140

MT. VERNON — Sexual assault suspect Garrett McElveen has waived his right to a jury trial and will instead have a bench trial before Judge Barry Vaughan.
McElveen, 28, of Opdyke, was indicted in January 2016 on 11 counts of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child and one count of sexual exploitation of a child. The most serious are the predatory charges which are Class X felonies punishable by six to 30 years in prison.
He was arrested in December 2015 and is accused of committing multiple sexual acts with a child under the age of 13 at different times.
McElveen appeared in local court Friday. Public Defender Scott Quinn, McElveen's attorney, announced that his client is waiving his right to a jury trial. A reason for this action was not provided.
In addition, Quinn made a motion to vacate the original trial setting of July 11, arguing he needs more time to prepare a case now that a bench trial will be held instead of a jury trial.
Quinn said he anticipates McElveen will testify at the bench trial, which could last two to three days.
Judge Vaughan granted the defense's motion over the objection of prosecutors. A bench trial has now been set for 9 a.m. Sept. 19 and a final pre-trial is slated for 1:30 p.m. Sept. 8.
Earlier this year, prosecutors made a motion seeking to use a victim interview as evidence in McElveen's case. The recorded interview was conducted of the child victim at the Amy Center in December 2015, and the child disclosed several instances of abuse.
Vaughan granted the prosecution's motion despite Quinn's argument the video was prejudicial.
“The court finds the statements were made in recent time to the incidents, that the questions posed to the minor child were not leading or suggestive but were open ended,” court documents state. “The circumstances of the statement and the videotaping of the statements lends itself to the trustworthiness of the statements and their admissibility.”
McElveen has agreed to continue to waive his speedy trial rights. He remains incarcerated at the Jefferson County Justice Center on a $300,000 bond.

McElveen waives jury trial TRAVIS MORSE register-news.com June 30 2017

NORFOLK >> A local man charged with sexually assaulting a 5-year-old is being arraigned today in Bantam Superior Court, according to a Connecticut State Police press release.
David Craighill was arrested on a probable cause warrant arising from an investigation into a report June 20 of possible child sex abuse in Norfolk, the release said.
Craighill was taken to the state police Troop L barracks and processed, but was unable to post his $75,000 bail, according to the release.
Craighill is charged with first-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor.
The investigation is continuing and “additional arrests are anticipated,” the release said.

Norfolk man charged with child sex abuse 
  •  June 30 2017


    FLORENCE — Bail has been increased to $500,000 for a Florence man charged with sexually abusing a 5-year-old girl.

    Thomas Anthony Hughes, 48, is charged with first-degree sodomy and sexual abuse of a child, Lauderdale County District Attorney Chris Connolly said.

    The charges stem for a Tuesday night incident involving Hughes and the girl at a Florence apartment complex where he had been staying with the girl's grandmother and the child, authorities said.

    Hughes is in the Lauderdale County Detention Center. Today, Lauderdale County Circuit Judge Gil Self increased his bond from $100,000 to $500,000. Self also ordered Hughes to have no contact with the girl.

    During the hearing, Florence police Detective Drew Harless read from an affidavit that summarized an interview authorities had with the girl. The interview indicated she had been sodomized and sexually abused.


    A paedophile who travelled more than 150 miles to Margate on several occasions to sexually abuse a 14-year-old girl he had groomed online has been jailed for eight years.
    Matthew Stephens, 51, of Murswell Lane in Silverstone, Northamptonshire, met the teenager on a number of occasions in 2002 after striking up a conversation on an internet chat room for young people.

    He was 36 at the time but exchanged text messages and telephone calls with the girl before arranging to come to Kent where he committed numerous sexual offences against her.
    Stephens was arrested after his crimes were reported to Kent Police and he was subsequently charged with eight counts of indecent assault on a child, two counts of gross indecency and two other serious sexual offences.
    An abuser who used a 'carrot and stick' strategy to groom a 14-year-old for under age sex has been jailed for four years.
    Allan Sherlock gave the girl cannabis and gifts and carried on a two year affair when she was under the age of consent but became violent when she tried to resist his advances
    He sent threatening messages when she started a relationship with a boy of her own age, including one to him with a picture of a baseball bat and the caption 'see if she still loves you with half a face'.
    Sherlock, who is said to have a paranoid personality disorder and adult ADHD, repeatedly had sex with the girl when she was 14 and 15 and he was living at Dartmouth and Totnes.
    He first met her on the Queen Elizabeth Drive estate in Paignton, which he compared to the television comedy series Shameless.
    Sherlock, aged 30, of Parkers Close, Totnes, and formerly of Jubilee Close, Dartmouth, denied but was convicted of four counts of sexual activity with a child after a trial earlier this month
    He was jailed for four years by Recorder Mr Ignatius Hughes, QC, who told him: "She was a vulnerable child, although it is right to say she had her own problems before you met her and was skipping school.
    "You groomed her and to a degree coerced her to submit to a sexual relationship by giving her cannabis and gifts. There was a mixture of that and ill treatment and abuse of one sort or another.
    "It would be fair to say your approach was one of carrot and stick towards a vulnerable person over whom you exercised mental control."

    Child abuser who groomed teenage girl with cannabis jailed for four years Daniel Clark  June 30, 2017


    A Columbus man accused of molesting a teen multiple times over the course of five years appeared in Columbus Recorder’s Court.
    Jeffery Jenkins, 36, pleaded not guilty to sodomy, child molestation, aggravated child molestation, rape and other charges. He was booked into the Muscogee County Jail.
    Judge Julius Hunter bound the case over to Superior Court.
    Columbus Police Sgt. John Bailey said it was reported on March 31 that Jenkins molested a 13-year-old girl multiple times.
    In an interview with police, the victim said Jenkins would often times sneak into her room and sodomized and rape her.
    Police said late March was not the first time Jenkins has been accused of sexual abuse.
    In February 2013, a teenage girl reported that he molested her multiple times. She recanted her story six months later and the charges were dropped.
    On June 16, authorities called the teen to the Public Safety Center to speak about the previous accusations she made against Jenkins. She told police that she recanted her statements out of fear, but it was all true.
    The second victim, who is now 18 years old, said Jenkins molested her from 2013 to 2017.
    Warrants were issued for Jenkins on June 16.
    Authorities sent out an alert four days later stating that he was still on the loose. He was captured in Clebourne County on June 21 and extradited back to Columbus.
    When questioned about the accusations, Jenkins told police that “it was not his fault” and the victims were “out to get him.” He didn’t testify in court.

    Police: Columbus man molested girl multiple times over course of 5 years SARAH ROBINSON JUNE 30, 2017

    OPELOUSAS – A Krotz Springs man is being held in the St. Landry Parish Parish Jail on two charges of first-degree rape after an investigation into a complaint of a juvenile being sexually abused.
    Tony Mason, 44, has bond set at $500,000 after his arrest. According to the St. :Landry Parish Sheriff’s Office, investigators with the SLPSO Juvenile Detectives Section received a report of juvenile being sexually abused on June 28.
    Investigators said the juvenile stated she was assaulted by Mason on two separate occasions and tried, but was unable, to fight him off.
    After key evidence and statements were obtained, investigators questioned Mason, who admitted to inappropriately touching the juvenile but denied going any further with the child.
    Mason was then arrested and booked at the parish jail.
    This is a tragic case and parents should talk to their kids about any and all inappropriate actions being done to them and report it immediately to authorities,” said St. Landry Parish Sheriff Bobby Guidroz.

    Krotz Springs man charged with two counts of child rape JUNE 30TH, 2017


    A man has been jailed for seven years after being found guilty of raping and sexual abusing two young girls in Fife.
    William Walls, 47, from Cowdenbeath, raped and indecently assaulted the first victim on numerous occasions when she was aged between four and 12.
    He raped the second girl when she was about nine and sexually abused her on numerous occasions between the ages of seven and 11.
    The offences happened between 1981 and 1987.
    Walls was sentenced at the High Court in Glasgow.
    Det Insp June Peebles, of Police Scotland, said: "William Walls' predatory behaviour had a dramatic and damaging effect on the lives of his young victims.
    "He sexually abused these children for his own gratification over a period of nine years.
    "It is very difficult for victims of sexual abuse to find the courage to come forward to police to report these matters."
    She added: "Non-recent abuse is particularly difficult since many people have the view that because it happened years ago, then it should be left in the past and nothing done about it.
    "Today's sentencing is positive for all victims of non-recent abuse and demonstrates that regardless of how long ago abuse took place, the seriousness of such crimes does not diminish."

    Man jailed for raping two girls in Cowdenbeath 30 June 2017

    A judge sentenced a man to life in prison for the repeated rape of a teenage girl.
    Kenneth Wayne Jones, 42, was placed in state custody after a sentencing hearing on Thursday in Yellowstone County District Court. Jones lived in the Billings and Roundup areas, as well as in Arkansas.
    District Judge Rod Souza also issued a sentence of 10 years for a felony count of tampering with witnesses and informants, which runs concurrent to the sentence for Jones' rape conviction.
    Billings police first received a report of the rapes in 2016. The victim reported multiple sexual and violent abuses by Jones that first started in 2014, according to court documents. The girl was 14 at that time.
    After his arrest, Jones pleaded not guilty in July 2016. His case went to trial in February, when he was found guilty on both counts.

    The Police in Benue said they had arrested a male primary school teacher suspected to be sexually abusing some pupils.
    The Commissioner of Police in the state, Bashir Makama, told newsmen in Makurdi on Thursday that the teacher was in the habit of molesting pupils in school.
    Mr. Makama said the three boys, all in primary five, were brought to the command’s headquarters in Makurdi, from Okpokwu Local Government Area, to substantiate the allegation against the teacher.
    According to him, it was established that the teacher has been molesting the boys for some months after school hours and warned them never to tell anybody.

    Teacher arrested in Benue over alleged sexual abuse of primary school pupils 


    CHILD RAPISTS 139 1 LUGLIO 2017



    Cover-ups of historical paedo sex abuse in Britain's cadet forces 4 LUGLIO 2017


    Paedo school aide recorded sexual abuse of chilren 4 LUGLIO 2017







    14-year-old gir raped, brutally murdered predicted her death 4 luglio 2017



    Ti piace?
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...