Post in evidenza

Paedo sexually abused children as young as 4-months-old

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MI -- A 27-year-old man faces multiple charges after authorities claim he sexually abused young children and made por...

AddToAny

martedì 27 giugno 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 137

Syracuse, NY -- A Syracuse man was due to stand trial this week for sexually abusing four young girls.
Instead, Kim Soriano, 58, pleaded guilty Monday to crimes involving all four victims, prosecutor Michael Whalen said. In exchange, he will spend 20 years in prison.
Whalen said the fact Soriano admitted to abusing each victim and his advanced age made this is fair plea deal.
Soriano admitted to course of sexual conduct against a child (repeated abuse), rape and two counts of sex abuse. That's one crime for each victim.
He abused three victims in the summer of 2014 and a fourth victim from May to November 2015.
All four victims were ready to testify Monday if Soriano hadn't pleaded guilty, Whalen said. But this will spare them the need to take a witness stand in open court.
Soriano will be sentenced July 17. He remains in jail.

TOWN OF FLOYD — A 70-year-old man has been charged with sexually abusing a pre-teen girl, according to local law enforcement investigators.
Arthur Treen, of Floyd, had sexual contact with a girl under the age of 13 in the Town of Floyd, investigators with the county Child Advocacy Center said.
Treen was taken into custody on Thursday, authorities added.
Treen is charged with one count of first-degree sexual abuse, a class D felony, the law enforcers said.
He was arraigned in court and was sent to county jail in lieu of bail.
The victim has been offered counseling through the CAC, authorities added.

Man, 70, accused of sexual abuse of pre-teen girl Jun 23, 2017

BARTOW — A 34-year-old Lake Wales man was sentenced to life in prison Friday for repeatedly sexually molesting a young girl starting in 2008.
Circuit Judge Mark Carpanini had little choice in sentencing Justin Howard Jenkins. Earlier this month, a six-member jury convicted him of sexual battery on a child under 12, which carries an automatic life sentence.
The girl told authorities the abuse began when she was 8 and continued for several years until 2012, when she and her family moved out of state. She said the abuse began with touching, but escalated from there.
Jenkins was accused of forcing the girl to perform sex acts on him.
The girl said she had remained silent about the abuse because Jenkins told her it was their secret. She finally told her grandmother about it in October 2015, who in turn told authorities, according to the arrest affidavit.
Jenkins was taken into custody two months later.
During the trial, lawyers for Jenkins argued that the girl was angry with him, prompting her to bring the allegations against him.
After deliberating about three hours, the same jury of two women and four men that found him guilty of the capital charge acquitted him of a related charge of lewd battery on a child.
Jenkins will be back before a different jury July 10 when he stands trial on an unrelated charge of lewd molestation of a child under 12. If convicted, he could be sentenced to a prison term up to life.
The allegations relate to incidents involving a different girl that occurred from June through October 2015, according to court records.
The girl told authorities Jenkins was touching her and rubbing against her, and he pulled down her shorts. When she told him to stop, he called her a chicken, the arrest affidavit states.
In an interview with detectives, Jenkins said he never acted inappropriately. He said he pulled the girl’s shorts down, but it was part of a game they played.
Jenkins has been in custody since his December 2015 arrest.

Lake Wales man gets life for molesting girl Suzie Schottelkotte Jun 23, 2017


New York State Police arrested a Livingston County man for sexual abuse of a young girl, allegedly on and off for the past three years. 

Troopers say the crimes began was the girl was just 13-years-old.

Troopers say 38-year-old Lance Riley is charged with rape and criminal sex act.

There are expected to be more charges filed against Riley. 

Anyone with information can call the State Police at (585) 398-4100.

Livingston County man arrested on child rape charges June 23, 2017

Two men were sentenced for crimes against children Friday in Muscatine County District Court.
Martin Eduardo Guerrero, 43, of Muscatine, was sentenced after being found guilty of sexual abuse in the third degree at a bench trial. The court imposed a prison sentence of a term not to exceed 10 years followed by supervised release as if on parole for the remainder of the defendant's life. The defendant will also have to register as a sex offender.
Trial testimony showed that the defendant performed a sex act against a 12-year-old child. The case was investigated by the Muscatine Police Department.
Denis Edilberto Lopez-Hernandez, 33, of Iowa City, was sentenced after pleading guilty to sexual abuse in the third degree. The court imposed a prison sentence of a term not to exceed 10 years followed by supervised release as if on parole for the remainder of the defendant's life. The defendant will also have to register as a sex offender.
Investigation by the West Liberty Police Department and Iowa City Police Department showed that Lopez-Hernandez performed a sex act with a 15-year-old child.
Guerrero and Lopez-Hernandez are subject to detainers from the U.S. Department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement. They will likely be removed from the United States following completion of their prison sentences.

2 sentenced for sexual abuse of children Jun 23, 2017

WHEATON, IL — A former Elk Grove Library employee has been charged with sexually abusing a child. 

Robert Thulin, 64, of 110 Cherry Street in Roselle, was charged with two counts of criminal sexual abuse and one count of indecent solicitation of a child, according to a statement from the DuPage County State's Attorney's Office.
Thulin befriended a young girl and her family after meeting them at the library. Police say that Thulin texted the victim and gave her money during visits to the library. Two weeks ago, Thulin is accused of taking the victim shopping and sexually assaulting her during the car trip. When he got to his home, Thulin invited the victim inside the residence for sex.
State's Attorney Robert Berlin said the following about Thulin's case, "The allegations against Mr. Thulin particularly disturbing in this case. His young victim and her family had placed their trust in him only to be repaid by Mr. Thulin sexually abusing his victim. I would like to thank the Elk Grove Police Department for their fine work and assistance in this case. I would also like to thank the DuPage County Children’s Center, particularly Director Pat Dempsey and Investigator Bruce Malkin for their efforts not only on this very upsetting case, but for their continued efforts in protecting our children from sexual predators. I would also like to thank Assistant State’s Attorney Lee Roupas for his work in preparing a very strong case against this defendant.”
Thulin is set to appear in court on July 10.


BLOOMINGTON — A former volunteer soccer coach was sentenced to 32 years in prison for predatory sexual assault of two minor girls during a sleepover at the home he shared with the mother of one of the victims.
Cristian Aranda, 43, was convicted in April of sexually assaulting two girls who were both under 12 at the time of the incident.
In handing down the sentence, Associate Judge William Workman told the defendant that Sept. 20, 2014, "should have been a night of celebration for (the girls) but you came into their life and turned that party into a nightmare."
The emotional trauma of the sexual assaults "won't just be erased from their minds," the judge told Aranda.
Assistant State's Attorney Jacob Harlow asked for a 28-year sentence on the felony charges, arguing that Aranda took his girlfriend's daughter shopping for an engagement ring for her mother after the attack. The child suffered the burden of keeping the molestation a secret for some time because she did not want to devastate her mother, said Harlow.
The trauma the children endured "goes way beyond physical injuries," said the prosecutor.
After the sentencing, Assistant State's Attorney Jake Harlow said, "I hope today's outcome reaffirms the survivors' decisions to come forward." 

Man gets 32 years for sex assault of 2 minors Edith Brady-Lunny pantagraph.com Jun 24, 2017 

A Hooper man was sentenced to a lengthy prison term Monday morning in Dodge County District Court by Judge Geoffrey Hall for sexually assaulting a 5-year-old child.
Vincent Litle, 31, was sentenced by Hall to spend the next 50-65 years in the Nebraska Department of Correctional Services.
Following his arrest in early June 2016, Litle was charged with four counts of first-degree sexual assault of a child, a Class IB felony; visual depiction of sexually explicit conduct; a Class ID felony; child abuse, a Class IIIA felony; and one additional IIA felony.
Dodge County Attorney Oliver Glass said during a Monday interview with the Tribune that the state dropped all charges except the first-degree sexual assault of a child because that offense carries the weight of a 20-years to life in prison because sexual penetration occurred.
Because Litle was convicted of sexually assaulting a child in the first degree, the Good Time Law of Nebraska won’t apply until 15 years have already been served. After the 15 years have been served, with all good time, Litle will be required to spend a bare minimum of 25 additional years in prison, meaning he would be eligible for release when he is 71 years old. 

“To me this is a fair sentence, because maybe a person at 71-years-of-age won’t be as apt to commit this type of horrible crime,” Glass said.
Following his arrest, Glass said that Litle was interviewed by Hooper Chief of Police Matt Schott. After having his Miranda Rights read, Glass said Litle went into great detail about the crimes he committed. During a pre-sentence investigation with probation, however, Glass said Litle tried saying that he didn’t remember exactly what happened during the time of the sexual assaults, which spanned from May 1 through June 10 of 2016.
“And now he’s trying to say he doesn’t remember any of it, and I told the court that I don’t buy that, I think he does remember it and he’s just trying to not take any sort of responsibility for his actions,” Glass said. “And when Judge Hall pronounced sentencing, he agreed with me.”
For Glass, handling any sort of case with atrocities committed against a child is difficult.
“The harm that is caused to children is so great in these cases that you just hope that maybe this little (child) will go through therapy and can grow up and this guy won’t be around and that maybe (the child) can forget that it ever happened and hopefully lead a normal life,” Glass said. “But I don’t honestly know if that can happen, and that’s the thing that is hardest to deal with in these cases. Just knowing that these little children might have to live with this the rest of their lives.”

Man who sexually assaulted child sentenced to 50-65 years in prison  
  •   Jun 26, 2017

    The investigation into David Pennery began in 2015 after it was reported to the police he had been sexually abusing a young child. 
    Pennery, 25, of Rayner Road, Colchester was arrested on December 15, 2015. 
    During a search of his home address officers also found a number of indecent images of children on his computer. 
    Pennery was charged on October 25, 2016. 
    At Ipswich Crown Court on May 18, 2017 Pennery pleaded guilty to three counts of sexual assault and three counts of possession of indecent images of children. 
    At the same court today, Monday, June 26, he was sentenced to seven years in prison. He was also put on the Sex Offenders' Register for life and made subject of a sexual harm prevention order for life. 
    Investigating officer, Dc Rachel Moss, said after the hearing: "David Pennery is a dangerous predator who preyed on a young child whose trust he'd abused. 
    "Pennery's crimes were vile and despicable and I am pleased he's been taken off our streets. 
    "He will now have a significant time in prison to reflect on his actions and the impact they have had on his victim. 
    "I want to praise the victim and their family for the courage they have shown throughout the investigation. 
    "I am just pleased Pennery has admitted his crimes so the family do not have to relieve the ordeal through a criminal trial." 
    In a statement, the family said: "We are glad that this man is now behind bars and we want to thank Essex Police for the hard work they put into this case. 
    "No sentence will make up for the pain and suffering we have gone through as a family though, and the recovery from this ordeal will take time."

    Colchester Man Jailed For Child Sexual Abuse Rachel Babbage 27th June 2017

    CHILD RAPISTS 136 27 GIUGNO 2017


    CHILD RAPISTS 135 24 giugno 2017



    Child rapist receives additional 250 years 27 GIUGNO 2017 



    Depraved paedos jailed for raping children 27 GIUGNO 2017


    School caretaker sentenced to life for raping 2 boys 27 GIUGNO 2017


    100 minori adescati sul web da allenatore pedofilo 27 GIUGNO 2017


    22-year-old sentenced for continuous sexual abuse of 8-year-old child 25 GIUGNO 2017


    Paedo church bus driver jailed for sexual abuse of 6 young girls 25 GIUGNO 2017


    Russian paedo raped 5 schoolgirls he fostered for 5 years 25 GIUGNO 2017





    Uber driver raped unconscioius passenger, more possible victims 27 giugno 2017


    36 year-old woman raped while sleeping by home intruder 27 giugno 2017


    13-year-old girl gang-raped by Moroccan youths on a Spanish beach' 27 giugno 2017


    21-year-old arrested after rape of 4-year-old girl 27 giugno 2017



    Ti piace?

    Nessun commento:

    Posta un commento

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...